Yin's College Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
Yin's morning class ends up with getting her wet!
1.3k words
4.02
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers

This story (and further chapters) includes the following: Excessive cum, dick size, exaggerated emotions, teacher/student, student/student, public, and threesome.

Summary: Yin, a new college student in the middle of her first year, is playful and confident. She goes around school finding joy in knowing that all the guys around her want her, even the guys that she shouldn't have that kind of relationship with. Luckily for them, Yin isn't one to shy away and instead loves to experience that type of pleasure.

Note: If you enjoy this story and any of my other stories, please leave a comment and a rating. If you'd like to leave feedback with what you'd like to see, what you enjoyed specifically, and what suggestions you have, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you'd like to see more chapters of this, please let me know.

-------

I groaned audibly as I stretched in my bed, slowly opening my eyes, as the sunlight bled through the curtains and shined onto my face. I cursed in my head thinking how it was already time to get up and start the day when it felt like I had barely gotten any sleep. It's not my fault though, it's hard enough trying to balance school and work but on top of that I also have to go to my lengthy swim practices and tournaments.

Laying there, I let the sun shine over me for a while longer until finally I decided to actually get out of bed. The blanket slipped off of me as I got up out of bed, leaving my naked body exposed in my room, immediately I felt the cool and refreshing breeze blowing from my air vents. The cool breeze caused me to shudder a bit and I quickly stepped towards my closet to grab some clothes.

As I shuffled through the drawers and looked through my clothes that were hanging neatly, I quickly picked out an outfit to get me through the hot summer day. My outfit was simple, a matching pair of black lingerie and a tight white cotton dress that hugged my body nicely. The dress was just long enough to cover my butt but didn't go much further after that and wrapped around my chest firmly.

After some small adjustments to my outfit to get it to be comfortable, I walked in front of my large mirror and looked at myself up and down. The dress was slightly see-through and anyone could make out the color of my underwear and it hugged my body nicely, showing off my skinny but toned figure. I had to admit, I did like showing my body off, I exercised nearly every day and showing my body off with revealing clothes like this was one way to show it.

An hour later, I finished getting ready and packed my bag that I'll be taking with me which contained my bikini for swim practice and gym clothes. I looked at my clock and realized that I was running late and quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of my dorm room, forgetting to lock the door behind me. Luckily, my class was only about two blocks away from my dorm and I could easily run that distance.

Running past other students, I noticed lots of guys staring at me and locking their eyes on me. My chest was bouncing up and down as I ran and my dress was slowly hiking itself up, revealing the lower portion of my butt. I tried to pull the dress back down but inevitably I'm sure some guys got a lucky peek at me, it didn't bother me much though, it actually did the opposite and turned me on a little. I enjoyed the idea that lots of guys thought I was attractive and I was confident that most guys would jump at the opportunity to get in bed with me.

Finally reaching class, I adjusted my hair one last time and pulled my dress back down before heading inside. Cutting it close with only a few minutes to spare I found my seat towards the back of the class just as the professor came in and started his lecture. In class, I sat with my knees together and found that my professor would occasionally glance towards me a little longer than normal and would noticeably look down towards under my table before looking away.

I felt playful and wanted to give my professor something better to look at. Slowly, I opened my legs and gave him something to really look at. Giving him a seductive smile, he stuttered on his words during his lecture and quickly looked away when he saw me looking at him. For a few minutes, he continued to look at me more and I decided to up the game. I looked around and made sure that no one was looking, except for him of course, and I skillfully slipped off my panties and threw them into my bag, leaving my bare slit in full view of him.

Feeling a warmth between my legs, I could tell I was turned on from my little teasing game. I reached down discreetly with two fingers and slid up and down my wet slit. A jolt of pleasure continued to shoot up my spine as my fingers danced around down there. Meanwhile, the professor at this point was pretty much just staring at me without any hesitation, our eyes followed each other as he continued speaking and my fingers continued to give him a show.

Looking down at him, without stopping my fingers, I noticed there was a bulge forming through his pants that wasn't noticeable unless you were looking for it. My mind filled with thoughts about what his cock would look like, how it would feel inside me, the throbbing sensation as he pumped hard inside of me, and how much of a hot sticky mess he would make of me, his beautiful young student. The thought of it all only turned me on even more and I rubbed around my clit faster. I looked back up into his eyes and rubbed myself faster, the pleasure almost too much for me to handle.

Finally, the wave of pleasure exploded throughout my body and I came. My knees closed together, trapping my hand between my thighs, my eyes rolled up into my head slightly, and my mouth opened wide as I held back my moan. I gently continued to rub up and down my slit as my climax slowly subsided. After it all disappeared, I held up my hand in front of my face and spread my two fingers apart, creating a web between the two from my juices. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out and put my fingers inside, licking off the mess I made. For the rest of the class, the professor would glance towards me every so often and I would be sitting there already smiling at him innocently with my legs open.

At the end of the class, I crossed my legs and remained seated as the other students left the class. Some of the boys would stare up at me as they headed out the door and I could only imagine how they would react if they got the same show the professor did. Once all the other students left and it was just the professor and myself left, I uncrossed my legs and stood up. The professor stood there in shock and watched me as I walked to the front of the class.

"Yin... What was that?" My professor asked as I got close to him.

"It was just a show." I said innocently and pretending to be clueless.

I purposely walked right in front of him and grazed his bulge that was dying to just break free from his zipper and without stopping I headed towards the door. As I reached the door, I looked back at him from over my shoulder and smiled.

"Sorry, I left a little mess at my seat." I said and then headed out the door.

YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers