Yo, Adrian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As my fiancée, however, there are no such rules. You would be allowed to choose your own apparel, or none at all, as you see fit for the occasion. Do you understand?" Adrian was smart but what I'd just proposed was so far outside of her expectations, it took a few seconds to register.

"Babe, did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Well, it's not the sort of thing I could command you to do. It would sort of defeat the purpose."

"You're serious? This isn't a joke?"

"I'm very serious," I assured her. "Marry me and be my helpmate. I will still spank your titties and smack your ass when appropriate. I love you, Adrian. I think we should go to the next level."

"I will marry you," she said. "And I promise I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest man in the world."

As a rule, it irritates me when people make promises to do things that would require them to harness forces completely outside of their control. I think it's irresponsible. In this case, however, I overlooked Adrian's overzealousness.

"I believe you will," I told her as I placed the ring I bought on her finger. "I am confident you will be the wife better than any I could have imagined."

And she was.

12