All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 04: Switch'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gee Ed,

Do any of the men you know have any spine whatsoever?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
A few significant variations on the usual

You left it at 'simple rape' as opposed to throwing in the kitchen sink (or a bowling ball), the video wasn't put up to go viral, the bitches realized on their own they went too far and you actually never said the guys were going to stay with them (or refrain from burying them in the backyard).

Are you going soft on us, Ed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same crap

Way to go Ed. I hope some day you grow a spine. Same 1 star.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Read this out of curiosity, hoping for change

But nothing has changed. Same BDSM/Nonconsent/Gay stuff. I really think the category is wrong. Not only is neither wife a loving wife, neither wife is a loving wife (if you get what I mean). A disclaimer would be helpful as well.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Strange !

A bizarre story which started off well !

I think what the two guys did by formalise what men normal discuss about females was rather clever. A female database just for the use of Maddy and Darren is not a bad idea at all.

What troubles me is that though the wife’s are understandably upset that the respective husbands played them when they were younger. They have ended up with a mans they love, and have a happy family with. If there was any spark with the original partners pre switch then the marriages would not have gone ahead.

What bothers me even though the story is complete fiction. IS would two wife’s organise the rape, humiliation and recording of their husbands.

The ramifications were not really explored post rape event !

Would the husbands ever want to be in the same room as their wife’s let alone be in the same bed. How could the wife’s ever have any respect for the husbands after watching have gay sex and cry !

Surly the husbands would have major physiological problems after the gay rape. The story does not focus on how the husbands cope and deal with normal daily life the following day, weeks of the rape.

Also why would the husband agree to do a gay wrestling match when a simple answer no too the wife’s would be sufficient, and two men against Fence Post would be enough to over power him.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
my ending

The Wednesday diner was the last straw for Manny, he went to work the next day, handed in his resignation and took his two weeks notice as sick leave. Next stop was the bank where he withdrew half their savings and then down to the car dealers and sold his car. A short walk to the another where dealer he bought a cheap motorbike he had been admiring. He rode home and parked down the road and waited for Tish to go shopping and then he rode home for the last time. He loaded up a back pack with a few cloth items and his saddle bags with more clothes, camping items and personal things he would need. His laptop was already on the bike. He left a good bye note and a letter giving power of attorney to Tish, he removed his wedding ring and placed it on the papers, after locking the house he rode away. He hoped if he could get far enough away he might be able to forget his past. He had always taken the easy way out and did not have the courage to end his life so running away was all he could do. He had lost two things he most valued, his wife's love and respect and that of his friend's. He loved his kids but how could be with them when he hated his wife and himself. He knew if he stayed he would end up hurting Tish as she had offered him her self to do it, he knew it would turn into some thing ugly. How could hurting some one you love make a past wrong right. This had to end, so he went. T

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another horrible story where women torture their men

Mindless violence and abuse. The men always get raped and then do nothing. There's no way in hell these guys don't divorce these women and take the kids. The women are SO stupid that they made a video of the crimes they committed. I mean how stupid can you be? The lawyers will have the women in jail for years. Even for fiction this was terrible writing. No logic or plausibility anywhere. Just god awful, as to be expected from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb Story Line

This should be under gay instead of loving wife. Both guys could have wrapped the string around their hands to stop the wives from pulling the string. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel to the switch

Both men push away from their wives leaving them at the restaurant. The next both men see an attorney. The men sue for divorce. The attorneys explain that the wives must agree to the terms offered or the husbands will charge their wives with the criminal charges already discussed in the story. The husbands force the wives to leave the marriages with nothing. Custody of the children willl be totally with the husbands. The wives will get only supervised visitation one hour per month. The purpose of the hour per month is to remind the wives of what they lost. The wives initially reject the terms of the divorce but when they realize they will become convicted sex offenders they agree. Neither woman ever gets over the loss of their homes, their assets, and their children. The men eventually become friends again and each eventually marries young attractive women who gradually become recognized by the childen as their mothers. Each mouth the woman visit their children with a court appointed chaperone. The children refer to their step mothers as “mom” magnifying to the two women how much they lost by their cruel humiliating behavior to their ex- husbands who while they were married loved them and gave them everything. Both women eventually become alcoholics and eventually lose even their monthly visits with their children, making their ex-husbands revenge complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF is it with this author and unfinished stories?

It seems only logical that both husbands will file for divorce, seek to put their wives in prison, take the kids and move far, far away from one another. Why would they do anything else? Staying married would be impossible. How do they even dare to sleep under the same roof as their wives? Next time they might wake up dickless. Ed writes these fucked up revenge stories and then assumes the men will never fight back or react badly. It makes no sense and leaves the reader thinking that the story was a complete waste of time. Utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More ed garbage

The problem with all of this author's stories is that the men don't fight back at the women. Had they been raped what is to keep the men from literally beating the wives to death? The kids? At the very least these women would be in prision.

You can tell that the author must delete low ratings. No way these stories would rate this high.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
No, I don’t get the end.

Guys still angry at the women and with each other. Then the wives are kissy-facing the boys?

Then what?

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I really, really don`t like the author reducing all his males in his stories to fumbling pussies.

The author is a skilles writer - I just don`t like the outcome of his stories, as not many men would tolerate such blatantly disrespect from their wives (not just a girlfriend, but the one person, they should be able to trust with their lives?!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don’t understand why these men do not use physical violence on these women. They’ve been physically assaulted and yet do not physically defend themselves. Personally, and I’ve been in the situation I probably would’ve beat the stripper and my wife to death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous