Yoga and Cuckoldry for Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally angled her hips to grind her clitoris against him as he fucked her, and it wasn't long before her first orgasm hit. In a series of increasingly intense contractions, her

entire body began to shake.

She closed her eyes and yelled, "Billy! Oh fuck! " as the intensity of her orgasm compounded.

It had been years since she'd orgasmed in my presence. As she reached her climax, my penis became just too excited from the friction against her lower back and I came too. As her orgasm trailed off and she returned to the world of the living, her eyes gradually opened.

In disgust, upon noticing the sticky mess that I left on her, she asked, "Did you just?", and then cried out, "Oh, gross!"

Uninterrupted, Billy continued fucking her as she carried on ranting at me, "I can't believe you!"

I was speechless. She sounded less like whatever the female equivalent of a guru is and more like a pissed off college girl crying out, "Eewww, get this off of me!"

I had broken our bond with my selfish and unsanctioned release upon her. Like the biblical fall from grace, I too would pay for my wrongdoing. Billy bent his knees and re-gripped Sally's thighs with his massive hands before grunting as he jumped into a full standing position (weightlifters describe this as "cleaning.") He effectively snatched her body from me before stepping back with his prize. Again impaled on his cock, Sally threw her arms around his neck and shoulders to be carried away to safety in his arms. She looked into his eyes and made the initial expressions of weeping before locking lips with him again and furiously tongue kissing. Billy held my Sally and I held nothing. I must have looked pathetic with my shorts at my knees, displaying my leaking, limp little penis. I was no longer participating as he gently placed her sweet ass on the nearest mat. In the missionary position, they fucked like lovers as he kissed her pretty face.

She had a very different response to Billy's ejaculation. At the peak of his deep and rapid thrusting, he pulled his enormous cock out from inside of her and furiously pumped himself while she stirred his balls, leaned back her head, and opened her mouth like a baby bird hoping to be fed. When he gushed high into the air, my wife looked like a porn star and giggled like a teenager as his cum rained onto her hair, her face, and her heaving breasts.

As Billy recovered from his mind blowing orgasm, Sally looked at her watch and briefly returned to the temporal world, remembering our son and his tennis lesson.

"It's 1:15!" she announced, "You better go get him!"

She gently pressed her forehead to his without so much as looking in my direction added, "Take him for pizza!"

I knew exactly what this meant and so did Billy as he called out to me, "Nice meeting you man!"

In his farewell Billy had meant no ill will or irony, even though it felt rich coming from the kid who just fucked the shit out of my wife and desecrated her body with his load. God only knows what he would do to her next!

I nodded to Billy and quietly slithered away, hearing Sally's parting instructions: "See you at four!"

Passing through the sliding glass doors, I felt the arctic blast of the air conditioning. I looked over my shoulder and watched my wife and her new boyfriend kissing, drinking from their water bottles, and pouring water over each other. They hugged, laughed, and loved in their new happy place. In the cold air, my testicles shrank into my body with dread as I reversed my course down the stairs out the door, into my car, and away.

12