Yoga Bros

Story Info
What really goes down at these Yoga Bro Men's circles?
2.4k words
4.52
10.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not gonna lie, I got a boner staring into his eyes. It was so fucking embarrassing, and I panicked thinking,

"What the fuck dude!"

I'm not even into guys! I hope he doesn't notice. I wanted to look away so badly, but this was no ordinary staring contest. Tristan's Men's Circles were all about challenging your self, doing the work - raising your vibration and your consciousness.

His Shadow Work session the night before was awesome. So many Guys integrating their trauma, becoming aware. So many bear-hugs and tears of relief. The yurt was hot with the sweat and steam of thirty Men supporting each other thru their own personal journey toward wholeness and higher understanding.

We danced hard after that, barefoot and sober round the fire - at one with our Divine Masculine. Osara's Ecstatic set at the Kundalini Stage was incredible. Never knew you could get such a rush without substances. Then in the wee hours, about sunrise, every Fella took his bird back to his tent or camper van and fucked her on the Aztec throws.

My girl Amber was tired, but I wasn't letting that get in the way of a Tantric shag. And mate, Yoga Bros don't use johnnies. I bet there wasn't a single solitary condom on the whole Festival site. How many yoga chics you reckon came home with a baby on the way? Honestly, the best Medicine Festival yet!

Either way, after a party like the one Saturday night, I wasn't expecting everyone to rise for Tristan's Sunday morning Circle. But when I got there it was just me. I rose early, still buzzin'. Even had time for a skinny dip in the lake before doing my Ashtanga yoga routine, and a little breath-work and meditation. I thought SOMEONE else would be up and about to join us. But no. Just me.

Tristan was unbothered. Seemed pleased in fact, saying we got a chance to do a one-on-one, and go deeper than he could with a large group. I was so up for it. I really look up to Tris, with his two little kids, and his conscious podcast taking off everywhere. AND he's a sick trance Dj. He just seems so sorted and handsome. He's like ten years older than me, but if I can achieve half the things he's done by that age I'll be glad.

His sacred geometry tattoos are unreal, covering his whole back and neck. I've had work done on my forearms, thinking it could become wicked sleeves eventually, but it's nothing to compare with Tris.

The chance to get a one-on-one session with him was rad.

"Let's tackle vulnerability," he smiled, tying his dreads up on top of his head, "Men struggle with this maybe more than anything else, but opening up, allowing ourselves to be vulnerable is a gift to ourselves, and to others."

Entering the yurt with him, I nodded with exaggerated eagerness.

"Vulnerability will teach you things about yourself you never realised. It's the other side of the Warrior archetype, and relates to the Fool and the Lovers in the Tarot. If you can fully integrate your vulnerability, it will mirror and temper your shadow. It will complete you."

"Sounds incredible," I beamed with admiration.

"It is. You ready to begin?"

"Let's do it."

And so we sat down and stared into each other's eyes. Dudes never make long eye-contact, and Tris knew it would be awkward. But did he know it was giving me a stiffy in my pants?

"I can see this is hard for you, that's good though don't fight it," he told me, seeming not to have blinked this whole time.

His choice of words made me squirm within, but I tried not to show it.

"It's ok," he continued, "look into me. The eyes are windows to our soul. We're sharing our souls - you and me."

I wanted to connect, to share Tristan's soul, but I couldn't get over the shame and nerves. It felt like forever - me breaking a sweat, worried he would notice the tent in my crotch! But when time came to ease off the mad stare-down, what he said next flipped me right out,

"Ok, I know exactly what your sticking point is. We need to get naked, bro."

"Wha... " I protested, but Tristan gently cut me off.

"You're feeling shameful and defensive about the hard-on in your pants, but we're seeking true vulnerability. I'm not going to judge, I'm here to hold space for you. An erection is natural - it's the Divine Masculine! Give me the gift of your vulnerability..."

Tristan had already pulled his clothes off as he was speaking. Standing before me in only his thick wooly socks and plaited bracelets, he was a bronzed Apollo.

Not wanting to let Tris down (or myself for that matter), I followed his lead and slipped out of my vest and Harem pants. I might not have had his tan, but I've been doing my weights, and have bod I can be proud of. My stiffy on the other hand was something I was still trying to cover up.

"I'm telling you, let it swing, bro!" he chuckled, "Free the stiffy!"

I let my hands drop, and there it was! My big boner on show, telling on me right in front of my Man crush.

"Breathe. Take this moment in," Tris guided me, "This shame about our nakedness is learned behaviour, we can drop it. You're being vulnerable, and it's a beautiful thing."

I took my breaths with closed eyes, letting the nerves slowly die down. My dick didn't die down tho, and it was still thumping hard when I opened my eyes again.

Tris clocked me checking his huge cock, which was nice and flaccid like a Straight Guy's cock should be in the presence of other men.

"Yes, Alex! Let's get into it!" he chirrupped, rolling his foreskin back, "We're going to strip away all that societal programming. Stare at my dick. You've seen my soul, now see my body."

I did stare. It looked great, like all of Tristan. Fat and beefy. Manly.

"Come and smell it, bro," he suddenly invited, breaking the long silence.

I didn't stop to question it this time. Taking a few steps forward, I crouched before him.

"How often do men really smell one another? Animals do it all the time, it's another way to really connect. Get to know me fully."

Tristan's scent permeated the air. He smelled great. I leaned close to inhale several times, getting a richer draft with each intake.

"Taste it..."

Now I took his penis tip up in my mouth. What was I doing? My mind was freaking out, screaming at me that this was fucking gay, that I was cheating on Amber, but somehow I didn't want to stop. Tris was slowly getting hard as my tongue swept around his glans, and he placed a gentle hand on my face,

"Keep it up bro, your doing great."

His approval meant so much to me, and as his dick stood to its fullest I found myself plunging down on it.

The sensation was so new - the meaty rod of another Guy's cock stuffed in my mouth, leaking all it's dick-sap onto my soft tongue. Warm and rubbery, I liked it, but only because it was Tristan's. He let me go at him a while, coming up for air, and giving his juicy glans kisses while I caught my breath.

"I feel like this has been a real break-through for you today," He encouraged me, "But we can go deeper."

I guessed at what he had in mind.

"I believe in you, Alex. I know you're strong enough to experience the ultimate vulnerability."

Tris wanted to fuck me. I didn't know if I WAS ready, but for Tris I wanted to try.

Without saying a word I lay face down on the giant bean bags. Morning sunlight fell thru the doorway where I waited, bestowing a heavenly glow to my skin. Tris lit bundles of incense and approached. He placed a hand on my rump to caress my ass and thighs. Then his fingertips circled my hole, rubbing spit for lube, and making me shiver with doubt. But I waited.

Eventually he put his bellend on my winking sphincter and pushed himself in. It hurt right away, but I let him get settled nice and snug in a tight spoon with me. The stretch his dick demanded of my virgin butthole felt like a stab wound, and my breathing faltered with the shock.

"Now you can understand your woman," Tristan whispered into my ear, "You know from personal experience what it means to let someone cross the threshold and enter your temple."

"Fuck!" I gasped in undisguised distress, but so turned on to play the role of one of Tristan's women.

"Hey, you got this!" He soothed, "Remember our shadow work from yesterday? Your Warrior archetype can handle any pain. You're indestructible."

I bit my lip, concentrating on the mental image of myself as an astral being like we'd been taught - eternal and magnificent. But this moment's mediation was almost immediately dispelled by the tickle-touch of Tristan's fingers on my balls. He'd reached around to grab my sack, and groped until he had my left testicle clamped between finger and thumb.

Instinctively I tried to snatch his hand away, but once again Tristan was there to talk me through it,

"Can you let go of your ego completely? Can you give the ultimate gift, and completely place your trust in another Human Being? Can you surrender to me, Alex?"

He'd been giving me gentle thrusts as he spoke, fucking my ass with little bumps. Honeslty I was zoning out from the pain, but catching sight of the glittering drool my boner left on the throw, I gave in.

Tristan felt my body relent, and pushed more fulsomely,

"That's it," he murmured, working up a rhythm.

To my astonishment, in the glowing heart of the hurt, a kind of sparkling pleasure glimmered. Somewhere deep within me Tristan's dick was drawing forth a strange orgasm I'd never known.

"Mmmhhh," I whined, discovering a weird bliss in defeat.

Tristan took this little moan as his cue to reach once more for my left bollock and, after allowing me the chance to resist, which I did not do, he squeezed.

Screwing my face and clenching my teeth, I fought every primal urge to escape the clamp.

"RRRRGH!" I spat.

"You got this!" Tris championed, squeezing still harder, fucking me as I bristled.

I was still just aware enough to worry if someone came in and saw us like this? The yurt doorways were wide open. Anyone could have poked their head in, drawn by the groaning and heavy breathing. What if Tristan's girlfriend came to check on us? What if Amber wandered thru? A couple of times I saw shadows sweeping around on the grass outside, and felt certain we'd be discovered. Like a Boss, Tris didn't seem to care.

Releasing his hold a minute, he planted kisses on my neck, focussing his effort on railing my ass more intently. Then he reached back to torture my left nut a second time. I was seeing stars, my mind a blot with flashes of pain.

"...nhhh!" I whimpered, without air enough in my lungs to scream.

"Bro, you're beautiful!" he sang, rinsing every drop of pain from me, crushing my nut like a grape.

My heart sang with him, blasting with joy that we could share this moment. But I could sense he was reaching climax. He'd conquered me entirely, and his victory spooge was unstoppable. Clutching my nutsack in one big crunch, he threw me forward with a final push, pissing his jizz into me and sighing with the satisfaction and relief of a true hero.

We lay together in a heap, the heavy scent of each other's body odour drifting between us and up our nostrils.

"Are your balls ok?" he checked in.

"My BALL you mean?" I corrected him, making him guffaw like a G, "Mate you mullered it! It's all good tho."

"They're tough little cookies," he reassured me.

"Have you done this before?' I asked innocently, once enough time had passed.

"Yeah, of course," he sniffed, "My Deep Vulnerability Workshop is the most expensive course I offer. I usually charge £350 for this. But you know what? Every guy who went on the journey with me came back and paid to do it again."

"...I'd do it again," I confessed, adding "if had the money," to try sound a bit less gay maybe?

"Nah, you can do it again for free, Alex. I really liked our connection today. My Sacral Chakra opened right up, did you feel it?"

Just then Tristan' girlfriend really did walk in, and finding us arm in arm, naked on the beanbags, she just rolled her eyes,

"Honestly, you're like a Caveman sometimes! What's the male bonding workshop today, Naked Drum Circle?"

"It's a deep vulnerability one," Tris replied unflinchingly.

"We'll as long as you don't actually end up bumming each other, I guess I'll just keep busy with the kids!"

And she went back out the way she came with a chuckle at her own joke.

"She doesn't know...?" I whispered nervously.

"She doesn't need to know, eh?" he smiled, giving me a Manly squeeze, "This is boy's things."

Such a weird feeling, but staring up at his noble face I had to admit that I'd fallen in love with a Guy.

I don't know when I get the chance to catch up with Tris again now. He's moved to Costa Rica with his girlfriend to set up their yoga retreat. I guess they'll be back for Medicine Festival next year, but it seems a long way away. I keep checking his Instagram for news and pictures to see what he's up to, thinking about the taste of his dick, and the bliss we achieved when I gave myself over to him so completely.

I got back to life with my girlfriend Amber. We're having a baby after I fucked her at Medicine Fest. But maybe Tristan thinks about me once in a while? How I opened his Chakras? When we finally do get back together it's going to be so awesome. I know I can give him more. We'll enter the Divine Gateway - achieve universal consciousness, when I let Tris crush my balls :)