Yoga Class Leads to Cum Accident

Story Info
A day of teasing and denial culminates during a yoga class.
3k words
4.13
58.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dafe1
dafe1
11 Followers

It started out as a lazy Saturday morning. My girlfriend Ali had slept over after a Friday night of clubbing which led to a very fun evening. Ali is quite the stunner when it comes to looks though she dresses in a way that neither hides her figure nor emphasizes it. She is tall and slender with dark brown shoulder length hair the notable point for me, however is her breasts. She has enormous boobs, easily a double D cup, (I'm not sure I should ask her sometime), but she never flaunts her cleavage.

'Are you excited for tonight David?' She smiled at me over her homemade cocktail. 'I can't wait to go clubbing with you and our friends.'

'Thrilled, love.' As I sipped my own drink. We were pregaming a little before our night out.

'Will you be ready to go soon or do you still need to change?'

'No I just need to finish my drink and maybe grab my jacket.'

'Oh you're going dressed like that??'

Ali had a simple plain red skirt about hemmed about 2 inches above the knee with black stockings underneath and cute black boots. This is not why I was so incredulous. For her top she was simply wearing a very thin, black turtleneck. So thin that when she stretched the material over her enormous tits it became very sheer. However, the only part that was sheer was the fabric over her breasts because they were simply that large and the Ali was a fairly petite girl otherwise. This meant that I could clearly see that she was wearing her favorite black and white polka-dot bra.

'What do you mean?' Ali seemed to genuinely not know why I was shocked

'Oh nothing really. You can dress however you want to tonight. Just know that I will be wanting to leave early so that I can get you into bed earlier.'

'OH! Well I won't mind that at all. As long as I get to dance on you a lot tonight. It is such a turn on to feel your body on me in public.'

Ali's outfit was going to drive me crazy that night, I was sure of it. That along with feeling her ass rub along the length of my dick was almost too much. The second we got home I began undressing her. Sliding her skirt off to reveal that her tights were actually crotchless made me audibly moan with lust.

'Go down on me, David' Ali breathed, 'Please.'

I obliged immediately, throwing her onto the bed and began working circles around her clit with my tongue. My hands found their way up and under her shirt to grope her tits and play with her nipples twisting and massaging them all while my face was buried in her warmth. Eventually we were just fucking each other, at some point my pants were taken off and in the heat of the moment I don't know when. I began kissing her neck and sucking on her tits while pumping in and out of her with my dick, getting closer and closer to orgasm. As I saw Ali began to moan and arch her back I knew I might also start to cum. The night had been too much, seeing her dancing and her tits swaying in front of me all night drove me wild.

'Keep going!' Ali screamed repeatedly as my dick bounced in and out of her. I could hardly contain myself until she finished. I realized at this moment that I never put on a condom so I desperately needed to pull out and shoot my load all over her gorgeous milky white tits.

'Please Ali, I'm gonna cum' I moaned through ragged breathes. I pulled out of her warmth expecting her to grab my dick and finish me off with a handjob.

'I don't want you to cum' Ali smirked slyly. And with that she rolled onto her side.

'What?' I gasped. I couldn't believe it. I was teetering on the edge of orgasm, even the slightest breeze would send me over.

'I said I don't want you to cum. In the morning though. I promise.'

After letting myself calm down ever so slightly I collapsed onto my side of the bed.

'Spoon me.'

'I can't Ali, you've got me far too worked up for that. It'll just lead to more sex and frustration for me.'

'Oh you think you are frustrated now?' And with that Ali nestled her ass into my crotch.

I was helpless. I couldn't bring myself to pull away. It felt too magical to feel her ass gently putting pressure on my still rock hard dick.

'I like you between my legs'

'I do t-'

My words were cut short as Ali pulled my dick between her thighs and clamped down. I guess this is what she meant. I could still feel her warm pussy on my dick as I was trapped in a sexual and torturous bliss. And that was how I slept. Rock hard between the legs of my girlfriend. Saying slept seems like a stretch though since I could barely fall asleep due to all the stimulation to my cock.

'Good morning David, I brought you a coffee. I couldn't seem to get you up out of bed even though other parts of you were clearly already up.' She smiled but as I looked down she was clearly correct. Morning wood has nothing on how I felt today.

'Will you help me out then or what? You did promise!'

'You're right. You're right. Sorry about that last night, but you know how I am.'

I smiled as I sipped my coffee 'Sorry for being so short. I'm just a little frustrated which I think is understandable'

Ali began massaging my dick, gently at first with one hand as I still drank in the warm coffee and early morning sunlight. She slowly stroked her fingers up and down the length of my throbbing dick eventually grabbing hold with her entire hand while the other moved its way carefully up to my balls. She began to pick up the pace, which forced me to put down my coffee and instead grasp at her body. My hands found their way to her ass as she kneeled at my side. Ali had put on a white tank top this morning as she went to fix the coffee along with a new pair of panties. White was my favorite color on her and any woman. Especially if they are braless. I think seeing just the hint of nipple lets my imagination run wild.

I was getting close to finishing. It all happened very quickly this morning. Perhaps because of my lack of release last night.

"Oh my god Ali, Keep going. Please"

-Beep- -Beep- -Beep-

"Oh shoot! Our yoga lesson David! How could we forget!" Ali scrambled to turn off her alarm. Completely forgetting what her hands had been doing moments before. "We are going to be late!"

I groaned in response. Yoga was the last thing on my mind right now. I simply wanted to drench Ali's beautiful face in cum.

"I can't go to yoga like this Ali! I'll get an erection and everyone will think I'm a perv."

"Pleaseee David, you promised me you would come to yoga with me one day."

"And you promised I could cum."

"You will! Only after." Ali smiled slyly.

I begrudgingly got ready for yoga. Praying that I would be able to hold it together while we were there. I'd never been before so I didn't really know what to expect. I just put on my usual gym outfit of athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Ali dressed herself in a tight white tank top over a Calvin Klein styled cloth bra that really didn't help restrain her enormous breasts at all along with small black spanx.

"Ok but no teasing me while we are here." I said as we got out of the car.

"Of course I won't tease you here David. I'm serious about yoga. Why do you think I stopped mid handjob for this? It's not because I'm pure evil."

"It sure seems that way." I mentioned as we opened the door to the studio.

There was about 7 other people not including the instructor all of whom were female.

"Uh oh" I thought to myself as I noticed many of these beautiful women were wearing white t-shirts and flimsy bras. Nothing quite as sporty as Ali. This was going to be harder than I thought. I desperately looked to Ali, hoping that she might change her mind and we could go home and resolve my need to cum but she paid no mind to me as she unrolled her yoga mat, choosing a spot for the two of us right up front.

"There's only other women here Ali! I'm going to look like such a pervert if I get an erection!" I whispered as I too began to unroll my mat.

Ali hushed me while stifling a giggle as our yoga instructor, Katy, walked in. Katy's outfit was all black, this meant black leggings and a black form fitting athletic top which is relevant to my embarrassing experience. Not the clothes themselves itself, just the color. Otherwise Katy was not entirely notable. She was athletic, which can be expected from a yoga instructor, and pretty. She like Ali was a brunette but very unlike Ali she had average sized breasts.

"Let's begin everyone!" Katy said with a smile. "First we will do a simple downward facing dog."

Katy tried to soothe everyone with a calming voice and relaxing music. Typical yoga stuff but there was no way in hell I was relaxing after the night I had. Ali seemed perfectly at peace on the other hand. I handled the first position fine both physically and in terms of not becoming visibly erect.

"Next we will hold a bridge pose and I'll be walking around to help your form"

This is where things began to get awkward. See during the downward facing dog, Ali's boobs had slipped out the top of her bra. No big deal because they didn't come out of her shirt at all so they were still covered by fabric. Now moving in to the bridge position her nipples came on full display. As I got into my bridge I looked over and IMMEDIATLEY regretted doing so.

You know how in the Grinch movie his heart grows 3 times that day and breaks that machine? I swear the same kind of thing happened with my dick. I was instantly hard. In an attempt to avoid embarrassment, I didn't arch my back so much and did more of a "crab" position.

Katy did not like this at all.

"Excuse me, are you having trouble with this pose?" Katy paused at my side, "Let me help you."

Katy bent over me and placed her hand under my back trying to get me into an arch, but I refused to budge. There was no way I was putting my boner on display with her face a mere 2 feet from my crotch.

"It seems you might need some extra help, why don't you join me at the front on my mat and we will do the next pose together?"

"Great" I muttered.

All those years of random awkward boners in high school prepped me for this moment though, as I got up from my mat I swiftly tucked my dick up under my waistband. Now I'd just have to focus a bit and it would go away. Naturally, I didn't dare look at Ali again but it seemed she got herself readjusted at some point after noticing her nip slip. I think it happens to her frequently so she is pretty good at catching them.

"Ok class the next thing we will do is move from a neutral kneeling position to camel pose several times. And here to demonstrate with me is...?"

"David" I said, since Katy and I had not been introduced yet.

"Ok David so what we are going to do is a camel pose but facing each other so I can see if you need my help."

Here is where it all went wrong. Let me first describe the camel pose. It is a simple pose where you are kneeling on the ground and then arch backwards to grab your heels while trying to keep your thighs vertical to the ground. Basically, just arch backwards and grab your heels with your hands. Sometimes to ensure your thighs are straight up and down you will pose against a wall. Katy wanted to be the wall in this case.

So we began by sitting on our heels with our knees touching. From there we grabbed our heels and essentially thrusted our hips towards each other.

"Class, let's move from neutral to camel position ten times. I will call it out each time so just keep pace with me."

"One!" Katy and I thrust our hips towards each other and I noticed an all too familiar sensation. At the top of each thrust, when Katy and I met in the middle, her pussy came crashing into my balls.

I let out an audible gasp. I loved being slapped lightly in the balls. Ali would do exactly this if she wanted to get me to cum quickly. My eyes widened as I realized how difficult it would be to get my boner to go away.

"Two!"

I moaned silently in pleasure.

"Three!"

I could feel Katy reposition her hips as we posed. Massaging my balls and cock ever so slightly.

"Four!"

After the fourth I looked down at myself and saw a small wet spot growing on my t-shirt where precum began to leak.

"Five!"

I let out a shocked gasp. Katy seemed to get much more into the pose so my balls were met with more force than before.

"Six!"

Again, with the extra enthusiasm! This was becoming unbearable as I began to feel an ache in my crotch.

"Seven!"

That's when I began to feel a stirring deep in my balls.

"Eight!"

I looked around desperately trying to meet Ali's eye and somehow let her know that we had to leave. Instead all I saw was a room full of beautiful women whose breasts were straining against their shirts pointed directly at my face.

"Nine!"

"Fuck it." I thought to myself, worst thing is I cum on my own chest/inside of my shirt and I take a break for the rest of the session. Clean up in the restroom and leave with Ali after.

"Ten!"

I couldn't hold it back anymore. That last thrust into my balls sent me past the point of no return. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over soon. I felt the familiar waves of pleasure begin to run through my body but they stopped short. I felt the first spurt of cum shoot out of my cock as I held back a moan of agony. I was desperate for more stimulation but none was coming and I certainly couldn't reach down to pleasure myself. I conceded to the inevitable and let my orgasm get ruined in front of this class full of sexy women, including my girlfriend. The second spurt of cum made me audibly groan. I needed stimulation and there was nothing I could do. I counted the ropes of cum as they left my dick. By the end of it all I had counted ten ropes of cum. One for each time Katy slammed her warm pussy into my aching balls and dick. Somehow that seemed appropriate to me. I screamed internally in agony but the orgasm seemed to continue forever, partly due to the 24 hour long tease session put on by Ali and partly because there was no way to enjoy the sensations. I held that pose until my orgasm began to die down and hoped that the cum didn't soak through my shirt. In the meantime I heard several gasps from the class.

"What the hell?!"

Hearing this brought me back to reality, and I looked down in horror from my camel pose. During the last reach for my heels, my shirt had come up from covering the first half of my cock which was still tucked under my waistband. My cock was twitching ever so slightly, exposed in front of a room full of women with cum coating the shaft. To my horror I realized that I had not been cumming on myself or the inside of my shirt at all but onto Katy's black outfit which highlighted the amount of jizz I had just released. The streaks of cum were shot perfectly along Katy's shirt with quite a bit pooling at the rim of her pants and dripping onto her mat. I gazed in awe at the distance I had covered shooting all the up her chest and into her cleavage.

"Someone grab me a towel!" Katy yelled.

Ali immediately jumped up as if to help but instead grabbed me and rushed me out of the studio. I apologized profusely to Ali on our run back to the car. Ali seemed to be laughing about it however, she clearly didn't understand my embarrassment.

"I am so sorry Dave, that must have been awful."

"Yeah it wasn't my proudest moment."

"Looked like it felt good though. That was a lot of cum."

"Actually, it was frustrating. I'm just as turned on now as I was before. I didn't get any satisfaction out of that."

"You didn't? That's too bad, good thing we are going home."

"This might be weird to say but seeing you cock spurting cum helplessly in front of a room full of woman really turned me on."

"Don't even think about it Ali."

"I want to do it again. I want to ruin your orgasms in public."

"How would that even work?"

Ali laughed.

"Is there a nude beach around here?"

dafe1
dafe1
11 Followers