Yoga Cuckoldress Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa's Husband Wants Her to be Flexible in Surprising Ways..
3.5k words
3.61
25k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Neil right?"

When Lisa had messaged Rob asking if they could talk he assumed it must be man trouble, something which, as her self appointed "best guy friend" he saw sitting squarely within his troubleshooting remit.

He'd originally suggested gin and a shoulder to cry on but apparently marital woes needed to be physically purged from the system which is how Rob found himself in Lisa's car en route to her weekly hot yoga class in his pajama bottoms and a mesh tank top he'd found in the bottom of the drawer in which he kept his loosely termed "running gear".

"It is" Lisa answered him as she tailgated the driver in front of her.

"Knew it!" Rob exclaimed, satisfied with the vindication of his finely honed ability to read the female state of mind. "But sorry Lis" he mumbled, belatedly trying to shift into a more sympathetic tone.

"It is" she continued. "Just not in the way you think it is".

"You mean he's not cheating on you?!"

"No!" Lisa needled her elbow into him as she pulled up at a red light. "Wtf?! He knows he's onto a good thing with me. No-one else is going to bring the downward dog like I do!"

"Yeah ok, I hear you, you're hot!" Rob acknowledged with more grudging acceptance than he intended.

"Thanks." Lisa blew him a kiss and pulled away from the lights.

Rob continued to pry: "So if the problem isn't that you're not enough for him...."

"It's that he isn't enough for me" she confessed.

"Oh my god, have you cheated on him?"

"No! At least not yet...."

"Are you going to cheat on him?" Rob's voice getting progressively higher and more incredulous with every question.

"No! Of course I'm not!" Lisa sounded affronted at the very suggestion she would betray Neil. "That's not possible."

"What then?" Rob struggled to understand. "Oh wait! You mean he's.....on the smaller side?" Rob hesitantly ventured, suddenly very unsure of where this was headed.

"No!" Another jab in the ribs. "Well, yes, actually but it's honestly not important and that's really not what the problem is."

"Riiiiight" Rob was now completely unsure what was going on. "So how is he not enough for you? And I call bullshit on that size thing btw!"

"Ok, maybe the size thing was bullshit." Lisa conceded. "Well, in as much as other things are more important but it is a nice to have." She considered the point for a moment then clarified: "A VERY nice to have".

"I knew it! Ok, so come on - what did you mean he isn't enough for you?"

"It's more like he doesn't WANT to be enough for me."

"Oh right." Rob nodded sagely before admitting "I still have no idea what you're on about. And hang on! What do you mean 'you haven't cheated on him...YET?'"

Lisa sighed, checked her right mirror and swung the car into the packed leisure centre car park, pulling neatly into a space right outside the main entrance, deftly snapping off her belt and swivelling in the driver's seat to face Rob.

"Look, we probably need a bit more time for this. Can we go for coffee after class?"

"Sure. Nice parking btw"

"Thanks, they couldn't really not leave the space free could they, with me being the teacher and all"

"No, I guess not. I can't believe you're making me do this, it's so embarrassing. I'm standing at the back where no-one can see me."

"Don't be so sensitive, it's just a yoga class, try and enjoy it. You never know you might surprise yourself - we'll make a Brogi of you yet!"

"Urgh!" Rob shuddered at the mention of the word. "You know I hate that term. Anyway, I've told you, I'm totally going to spend the entirety of the class checking you out."

Lisa rolled her eyes "Well you're only human I suppose! Look, let's go for a coffee after the class and we can talk properly. Come on Brogi, can't keep my adoring audience waiting!"

By the time they got into the leisure centre at least twenty people, nearly the entire class, were congregating outside the doors of the sports hall. Doing a quick scan Rob counted well over two thirds of them as male, against his expectations.

As they filtered into the hall Rob threw his mat down in an inauspicious, semi private corner of the hall that game him a good view of Lisa but hopefully shielded him from the eyes of any more experienced and judgmental yoga snobs.

Forty five minutes later and Rob was dripping sweat and vainly struggling to touch his toes as the male yogis around him gracefully flowed from one position to another. Whilst he was failing to meet the required standards of flexibility he had succeeded in identifying the indisputable pull on his fellow Brogis to this particular class.

He'd known Lisa for three or four years now, having been introduced by a mutual friend and Lisa's cousin, Sarah. Lisa was a Yoga Teacher and alternative therapies practitioner and, at the time, Rob had been struggling with a persistent shoulder injury that no doctor seemed to be able to get to the bottom of. Sarah had suggested that Lisa may be able to help with his shoulder pain and they'd instantly hit it off as Lisa thrust four inch needles into his flesh. It was definitely a case of opposite's attract, Lisa was vivacious and outgoing and drew Rob, a natural introvert out of his shell and the more time they'd spent together the more he found himself doing things that previously he would have instantly dismissed.

Part of the reason they gelled was her easy openness, her ability to get even the most defensive person to lower their guard and open up to her. She had an easy, flirty charm that was both disarming and harmless and came easily to her, something that made Rob, who alway perceived himself as being socially awkward, slightly envious.

At the time they met, Lisa had recently returned to the UK to make a go of her relationship with Neil, who she had subsequently married. Neil had never viewed Rob as a threat to his relationship with Lisa, as Rob himself didn't and they often joked that Rob was Neil's stand in, Lisa's surrogate husband as Neil's job took him out out of the country for nine months of the year.

Of course, Rob had always known that Lisa was attractive. After all, it was staring him in the face! Like any other man he couldn't ignore it or pretend it wasn't the case. And Lisa hadn't exactly been backwards in coming forwards in telling Rob that he was hot, constantly joking with him that women must be throwing themselves at him. And whilst she joked about it, it wasn't really true. As with Lisa, Rob was aware of his good looks but unlike her he had always worn them heavily, like he'd rather not have them. Mostly they made him feel awkward around other people and, for that reason, he suspected he often looked less approachable than he intended and he'd therefore often turned to the internet to meet people.

He'd been watching Lisa as she led the class. It was obvious, when they arrived that there was a jostling amongst the Brogis for the spots immediately around her. She was completely mesmerising - moving from pose to pose, a thin sheen of sweat on her chest, the droplets pooling around the gap between her small but perfect breasts. As her cleavage held his attention Rob found himself wondering whether Lisa had been augmented - her tits were the most pert pair he'd ever seen. They didn't bounce around as she moved but instead pointedly jutted out straight ahead, daring him to take his eyes off them. He tried to picture her nipples, which he imagined were small and in perfect proportion to her breasts. He guessed if he cupped them in his hands they would be a perfect handful, firm to the touch and that her nipples would stiffen and harden as he rolled them between his finger and thumb.

If her tits dared him to look away then her behind was the true star of the show and the main attraction for the majority of the class. It begged him to look at it, almost defying description. If "Bubble Butt" had an entry in the dictionary then they'd use Lisa's bum to illustrate it Rob thought.

"And it's time for relaxation" The words brought Rob's attention back to the room and signalled the 10 minutes of guided meditation that ended the class. As Lisa chatted to someone at the front of the class, Rob took a Lavender pillow from his bag and lay down on his mat, gently rested the pillow over his eyes.

He listened to Lisa's voice, counting backwards from the front of the room, then guiding him to focus his attention on the rhythm of his breathing, his chest rising and falling with every breath in and out. Lisa's voice receded and the darkness stretched out before him as he felt the weight of his arms pressing down against the floor, his body anchoring him to the moment but his mind beginning to drift away.

Somewhere in the darkness, pinpoints of light began to coalesce into shapes on the inside of his eyelids. The image of Lisa, as he last saw her, stood at the front of the class, barefoot, her exposed midriff flat and hard, slick with sweat. Then he was behind her, pressing himself into her, expecting her to resist, to take a step away from him, to remind him of her loyalty to Neil. But instead he found her yielding, pressing her lean taut body hard against his, daring him on. He thrust his hips, pushing his hardening cock on her behind, then groping her urgently with his hands, as if he needed to feel every inch of her, finding her hard and toned everywhere to his touch. She was grinding on him now, purposefully using her arse to rub him to full hardness, proving to herself how his cock responded to her body. He leant into her and kissed her neck finding her flesh salty with sweat to the taste. He thrust his fingers down the inside of her yoga pants, she'd told him that she was shaved and he needed to feel for himself, finding his fingers sliding over bare flesh, then hot, dripping wet pussy....

"And as I count to ten you bring your attention back to the sound of my voice, feeling the rise and fall of your chest...." Again, Lisa's voice brought Rob's attention back to the class. On her instruction he rolled onto his side, taking the pillow off his eyes and sat up fully.

With the class over Rob began to roll up his mat as Lisa came over to chat.

"Enjoy that Brogi?!"

"Urgh! PLEASE don't call me that!" Rob implored. "But yeah it was good!"

"You certainly looked like you were enjoying it from where I was stood!" Lisa gently teased.

Rob blushed. "Erm yeah, the class had it's attractions! It's a good job you're married is all I'm saying!"

"Haha! Hold your horses stud. Now, speaking of my marriage let's go grab a coffee and I'll pick up where we left off".

"So, have you heard of Cuckolding?" Lisa asked Rob, sliding his Latte across the table towards him.

Rob's face lit up simultaneously with the lightbulb switching on in his head: "You mean he wants you to fuck other men?!"

Lisa nodded "Not just fuck them. He wants me to enjoy doing it, he wants me to tease him and humiliate him whilst I'm doing it too."

"Shit!"

"I know, right?" Lisa sounded weary. "It's a total mindfuck. I honestly don't know what to think."

"How did he tell you? I love you but I want to see you and a complete stranger doing some aggressive cuddling?"

"No! Jesus. I suppose I've always known he was into something. I just didn't know what that something was."

"So how did you find out?"

"It was pretty innocent at first. He's always liked me getting attention from other men. It's horrible but it's a cliche because it's true - he married the 'hot yoga teacher' and all men want that fantasy ticked off their bucket list."

Rob raised his eyebrows. "All men?"

Lisa kicked him under the table. "Who are you kidding mister, you're eyes were so far out of your head this afternoon I knew you were checking me out even when my back was turned to you!"

"ESPECIALLY when your back was turned!"

Lisa kicked him again, harder this time.

"Ow! At least I was honest about it!"

She rolled her eyes at him. "Anyway, he liked the fact that he was married to the hot yoga teacher and other men wanted the fantasy. Like I said, he used to make me play on it in bed, make me tease him about how much guys in the class hit on me, how much they turn me on."

"Do they?" He asked.

"Honestly? Not really no. I mean the guys don't turn me on. Leading yoga classes is hard work. And it's my job. I can't help it that you guys have ridiculous stereotypes."

"I guess so." He acknowledged. "So did it go further from there?"

"Yes...." Lisa sounded exhausted. "I'd make up stories, as I say, but eventually they weren't enough and he began asking me about previous relationships."

"Oh..." Rob raised an eyebrow.

"Initially just very leading questions: 'Have you ever had sex in public?' Or 'I bet so and so loved your arse.' But after time they became more and more direct until eventually he started asking me outright about my exes and what we used to do together."

"Wow" Rob responded. "Didn't you mind telling him?".

"Not really. To be honest I was glad to have found another way to satisfy him without having to make things up."

"Doesn't it hurt him hearing about you and your exes?"

"Yes. But the pain of hearing it gives him pleasure in a strange way. I think it's the mixture of emotions, jealously and pain, hearing things that he knows he shouldn't - it all combines to some kind of turn on that's so powerful he needs it. It's like a drug to him."

"Wow." Rob slumped backwards in his chair. "So what now? Why are you telling me? Does he know you're telling me?"

"I told him that I was feeling pressured by him to take it further and I needed him to respect my feelings and not talk about it for a while. I told him I might need to talk to someone who would understand. He said he understood and we both felt comfortable it I talked to you about it. He preferred I talk to you rather than a girlfriend, I think he thinks you're more likely to understand as a guy. After all - you all spend all day on Porn Hub!"

"Guilty as charged." Nodded Rob. "But what now?"

Lisa sighed. "Honestly, I don't know. Like I said, I've told him I need a break from it all."

"Wow. Sounds like he wants it bad?"

"This is ALL he's interested in. I honestly think he needs it to happen. The longer I hold out on the idea the more it makes him unhappy. He's depressed. Deep down this is who he is and if I don't give him what he wants I'm somehow complicit in making him miserable."

Rob nodded. "But what about your happiness? What do you want?"

"I want him to be happy." Lisa sounded exasperated. "But I want to be happy too. And I want him to respect my feelings on this."

"Well..." Rob began but then trailed off, thinking better of it.

"Well?" Lisa pushed.

"Well.....have you ever considered....you know?"

Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Considered what?".

"Well. You know. I mean that being with another man might be fun?"

"No!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Ok! It's just, it doesn't sound THAT bad. I mean, how bad can getting a hall pass to do whatever you want with whoever you want, whenever you want be?! From what you're telling me, you get all the upside and none of the downside?"

"You're such a fucking bloke." Lisa chided. "I don't want to jump into bed with a complete stranger. I LOVE Neil. I stood up in front of you and 100 of our closest friends and family and made a promise to love, honour and obey. "

"Sounds to me like you can do all three and still have your cake and eat it!" said Rob.

"I'm telling you, my wedding vows are important to me! I don't want to break them with a stranger. I want to be with Neil. I want him to understand that. Yes, fine, the idea of being with some tall dark and handsome stranger is a great fantasy but what happens in real life? What happens when Neil realises the enormity of what we've done and hates me for it? What happens if I hate myself? Some things are just meant to be fantasies and nothing else."

"Can't you just make stuff up?"

"I've tried! I can't think of things fast enough! I've described fucking every man in my yoga class to him. It's never enough! Next he wants me to flirt with them."

"But you do flirt with EVERYONE".

"I know! I can't help it, I'm a natural! I enjoy flirting. I'm good at it."

"So can't you just carry on doing that?"

"No, there's always something else, something next!". Lisa distractedly stirred her coffee. "He wants the flirting to have meaning. He wants it to lead somewhere. You know it's always meaningless for me."

"Mmm." Rob sounded thoughtful. "Can't you just role play? Get creative!"

"We do. We've tried." She sighed. "I've tried! But he always wants it to lead to something more. There's always a next step he wants to take. It's a completely selfish fetish."

"Sorry Lis." Rob sympathised. "I guess I'm not being particularly helpful or sensitive."

"No it's fine." She reassured him. "I don't really know what I expected you to say. I just needed to tell someone. I've spent so long trying to please him on my own, I'm running out of ideas and worse..."

Rob noted the change in tone, more solemn now. "What?"

"I'm starting to resent him Rob. I'm worried that one day he'll push me and push me and I'll snap. My biggest worry is I'll give him what he wants."

"I don't think that's going to happen." He reassured her. "Not from what you've just told me. Look I was just joking with you earlier. Your marriage is as solid as a rock Lis. You literally moved continents to be with Neil! This will all be fine. Maybe you just need some creative assistance to help you scratch his itch."

"God I hope so. I think I'm a bloody understanding wife Rob! There isn't much I won't do to make him happy."

"I know that and Neil knows that. He knows how lucky he is to have you Lis. It sounds like you just need some time for things to be a bit normal for a bit. You've indulged his kink, now he needs to spend some time making you feel desired, let things get back to normal for a bit."

"I think that's it." Lisa agreed. "I'm not saying that we can't do the fantasies and the role play. I don't think I'm even ruling out anything else in the future, I'm open to new ideas. But he needs to spend some time meeting my needs first and I need to be 100% onboard with everything instead of feeling like he's working to his own agenda."

Rob nodded.

"He's our of the country with work again for the next two weeks. I've told him I need to use that time to have a break from his obsession and then when we get back he needs to prove that he's capable of normal stuff too."

She checked her watch. "Shit, I'm late for the next class."

"You better go." Rob urged her. "Look, anytime you want to talk I'm here for you. Let's make sure we catch up whilst Neil's away?"

Lisa nodded. "Yep, we can have a girly night in!."

Rob rolled his eyes and stood up to kiss her goodbye, on the mouth as they always did, feeling the stickiness of her red lipgloss against his lips. As always the hug seemed to linger for a split second longer than it should do and in that spilt second he always considered what it would be like to prolong the kiss - to press his lips against hers for a moment longer than friends should or, more temptingly, to let his hands slide down her back and grab her arse, to squeeze that pert peach between his hands, to grab it urgently like he'd always wanted to and feel its firmness in his grip.

But he didn't, ever the gentleman and instead broke off the quick peck on the lips. As he watched that outrageous behind walk out the door he wondered if his friendship with Lisa was worth more than his burning desire to fuck her.