Yoga with Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed where she had spent so much time fantasizing of this tall handsome Caucasian man Xixi got even wetter and she unconsciously touched her crotch. Her panties were soaked, and the front of her dress started to get wet. As she absently rubbed her slit through the thin layers of material, she arched her back and sighed.

Tim said, "May I do that for you?"

"Yes!", she replied in a soft dusky pant, surprising herself at how forward she was being. Her rising passion and anticipation causing her to throw any caution she may have had out the window.

Tim sat on the bed next to her, he leaned in and kissed her again passionately. She didn't have a strong personal odor but her body was throwing off copious amounts of pheromones that were affecting him deeply, Carrying him along on her rising wave of passion. He gently stroked her body. He found a breast and his fingertip caught on large womanly nipple poking stiffly through her thin dress, she shivered at his touch. He had gained a deep appreciation for large sensitive nipples during his erotic adventures overseas.

"I'm hot, are you hot?" he said as he took off his shirt.

She panted, "yes I am very hot" as she sat up and lifted her sundress off over her head. As she tossed it on the floor next to the bed Tim took an appraising look at her nude body. She wasn't voluptuous by any means, but she was perfect by his standards. Tiny but perfectly proportioned her symmetrical b sized tits were firm and crowned by two glorious eraser sized nipples that were engorged with her excitement. In fact, all her erogenous zones were swollen, her nipples, her lips and by the look of the wet spot on her panties, her pussy was excited. Her skin was perfect, smooth taught and oh so soft. He kissed her mouth nuzzled her neck and then moved his mouth down to give her nipples some proper attention.

Everywhere he touched her caused her to shiver and arch her back. When his mouth sucked in her nipple, she emitted a low soft moan. He circled her nipple with his tongue sucking more and more urgently and she ran her hands through the hair at the back of his head and pulled him close, with surprising strength for such slender arms. She gently nudged his head toward her other breast and waited impatiently for him to minister to the sister nipple. His attention to them sent electric shocks through her crotch like they had a direct connection to the clit she had recently discovered. It was the most delicious feeling.

"Do you like my nipples?" she gasped. "I always thought they were too big"

Tim chuckled, "Yes I love them. Not too big, they are perfect! Firm and sensitive. I love sucking on them. They are telling me how much you like what I am doing." Like? She thought, I never knew making love could be like this. These feelings are all so wonderful, she had had intercourse before, but this was a completely different experience from anything she had ever felt, she adored her vibrator but this whole experience was 10 maybe 100 times better than anything she had ever experienced in her life. She wondered if it was like this every time and how it was for Mai with all the different men she was intimate with.

When Tim reached down to her panties and stroked her slit she rocketed back to his attentions. "What do you suppose is hidden under here?" He asked. "Do you mind if I take a look?"

"Please, please, please, look at me" she begged. Tim slid down the bed and peeled off her sopping panties. Brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply, he jokingly thought to himself Panty sniffer! Her scent made his heart race and sent his desire for her into overdrive, be cool man remember the theme for tonight is caring tenderness. He positioned himself below her between her legs and she thought I have heard of oral sex will it be as good as my friend in the drawer? Tim used his smoothly shaved cheeks to part her thighs, kissing his way toward her dripping swollen slit crowned by a delta of dark straight hair. He was pleased to see her untouched bush.

Virgin territory he thought as he used his tongue to tease her lips and part the curtain of pubic hair that was pasted down with her pussy juice. He took another deep breath and arched his back as the wave of pheromones impacted his nervous system. Calm down buddy he thought to himself. Xixi was in near ecstasy and didn't know what was going to happen next. With her vibrator she was in control, not knowing what Tim was going to do was driving her wild. Tim reached his arms around her thighs brought them across her pelvis to her pubis.

He placed his fingers on either side of her slit. Tugging gently, he opened her and drew back her clitoral hood to expose a lovely erect clit. He backed up into focus range so he could get a better look. She had a beautiful, elegant pussy, her inner lips were full, engorged by her excitement. Her clit was a little pea size engorged pleasure button. Just a little pea of pleasure waiting for him. He exhaled onto her clit, and she shivered. What was that she wondered. Now is the time to get better acquainted with her center of pleasure.

"Do you mind if I continue, Baby?" "Or have you had enough of me?"

She felt a thrill run through her when he called her baby and she wasn't sure if she would ever get enough of him, she was having a very hard time keeping her emotions in check and begged "Please, please, please. Don't stop, ever!"

Tim continued by sucking each lip into his mouth in turn and when he was satisfied that they were swollen enough he lashed the sensitive flesh with his tongue, on her second lip Xixi who had been panting since he started going down on her gasped, arched her back and whimpered "Oh Timmmmmm!" as her first orgasm hit her like a wave braking on a beach. She went rigid for almost 30 seconds and then relaxed a bit, time to up the game Tim thought. Still holding her open to expose her clit Tim noticed that her pussy was so swollen that you could see her hole inside. Good job man he thought to himself.

He now dragged his tongue up to her clit and darted the tip of his tongue in circles. He rejected drawing the alphabet with the tip of his tongue over the surface of her button for his signature move, puckering his lips into a small o as if to whistle and then sucking her button into his mouth and lashing it with his tongue. Xixi moaned and twitched and arched her back even further so that looking up he could see her lovely little tits, nipples pointed to heaven.

But no view of her face beyond that lovely horizon, if he could have seen her face, he would have noted a serious and quizzical look as if she was wondering "what is happening to me?!?" Again, she exploded bucking away from his touch because she was just too sensitive to continue, her vaginal muscles spasming she finally went limp after a full minute of cumming.

Tim looked up at her face to see her smiling brightly at him and a dazed look on her face. "Was that OK?" he asked.

"Better than I ever imagined. I love your tongue, I love... ", she trailed off before she uttered the words that her friends said were the quickest way to drive a man away.

Tim raised an eyebrow quizzically and bailed her out saying "you love orgasms you mean?"

"yes! And your kisses and your tongue'" Xi X wasn't usually a schemer and was normally very direct and honest but while this felt like deception, she wanted to keep things going with him as long as she could.

"So, what about you? This is more than enough repayment for a dinner and a couple of stretches. Would you like a turn?

Tim groaned. He had almost come in his jeans while he was licking her. "Yes! I would. What do you have in mind?"

Xixi smiled and said. Give me a minute or two I need to go talk to Mai. She got up and put on a lovely floral-patterned red Kimono and left the room.

Knocking on Mai's door she heard come in. And entering she found Mai lying on her bed completely nude with her laptop on her lap and an array of vibrators and dildos spread on the bed. "Sorry, I'm doing research for my date this weekend, What's up?"

"Well..." Xixi said. "Tim just gave me oral sex and two orgasms, or maybe three, and I don't want to leave him hanging, what should I do?"

Mai, said. "I heard, Just FYI the noises you were making pulled me along with you so I was testing out this new butt plug", She rolled to the side so Xixi could see the ruby jeweled head of the plug at the entrance to her butt hole. "And I rubbed out a couple in solidarity with my sister to honor her awakening. So.. the boy... You have four options. 1. You could give him a hand job. 2 you can give him a blow job; 3 you could fuck him or 4 you could offer him your asshole." Xixi frowned, Mai continued.

"Anal is a big commitment, and while you have been fucked before you might want to hold that in reserve to keep him interested and knowing that there is more to come, so I suggest a hand job or a blowjob."

Xixi looked distressed, her normally smooth brow knitted into worry. "I have never done either, I don't want to do it wrong."

Mai chuckled. "if you really care about this guy and want to make him happy, a hand job is the easiest but a bit dismissive so blow job it is. Mai gave her a quick tutorial using the big flesh colored dildo on the bed. She licked the head with her tongue and then slid it passed her lips and into her throat taking most of the 8 inches with practiced ease. "Here, you try", She said handing the dildo to her friend. Xixi did as she had been shown and started to gag after only taking in half of the large toy. "Not bad for a first try, it takes some time to get over the gag reflex.

You need to breathe around his dick, and you have to open your throat, like when you were shot gunning a beer back in high school, remember? Oh yah. I forgot, you were miss prim and proper while I was the wild child. Anyway, if he is too big for you concentrate on making it pleasurable and sensual, the head and the ridge along the underside are the most sensitive. If you pay attention to his body language and breathing, you should be able to sense when he is going to come and either take it in your mouth or let him paint your face or tits. If you take it in your mouth, you can either swallow or spit. I recommend swallowing, guys love that." "So, what do you think of my butt plug? Maybe you could bring Tim in here to give me a male perspective." she joked,

Xixi looked like she was about to burst into tears. "I know you could take him from me if you wanted to, please don't, please!"

"I was only joking sweetie, I would never do that to you, ever. You've really got it bad, be careful. Now go have fun, Make good choices" Mai said with a chuckle. She thought I have to control the devil in me when I talk to her about Tim, no more biting jokes.

Almost 10 minutes had passed. Xixi walked out of Mai's room to find Tim sitting on the couch having another drink. "What was that about?" He asked. Without a word she took his hand and led him back to her room. "Really, what was that about?" He asked again.

"Just girl talk, I needed advice I could trust". She sat on the bed and had Tim move in front of her. Her head was just in front of his crotch, he was still shirtless and she reached up to run her finger through his dark but not unreasonably thick chest hair. As she stretched her arms up her adorable little tits popped out of the kimono so she opened it up and let it slide down her shoulders. It created quite a view with her glossy black hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. She said nervously, "I have never done this so you will have to coach me."

"Deal, what are we going to do?" he hoped he knew and his hope was confirmed when she reached out to undo his pants.

She smiled when she saw the bulge in his briefs. The head of his cock was peeking out of the waist band of his shorts a drop of precum at the tip. She pulled down his briefs and after he kicked off his pants and underwear, so his legs were free and his balls hung free he was completely naked before her. Xixi took a deep breath, swallowed hard and moved in for a closer look. Tim's cock was rigid and standing at attention. It was smaller than the dildo she thought with relief, but the surface texture was nicer and there was a network of veins pushing against the skin. The head had a perfect helmet shape and the whole thing curved back gently towards his belly. She took it in her tiny hand, which made it look very big and she gently bent it down to her lips so she could lick up the precum which she thought tasted pretty good. This made Tim sigh a loud "Yes!" Encouraged, she licked around the head of his cock enjoying the velvety spongy feel of his cock head, overall he smelled yummy and she was very turned on, starting to drip again.

Next, she started sucking first gently and then harder on just the head. Tim's knees started to tremble. "Can I lay down?" he asked.

"Sure." she released him and let him lay down. Then she looked puzzled for a moment and decided to climb on the bed between his legs her naked legs under his and because she was so flexible, she had no trouble bending forward to continue her exploration of his marvelous dick. This time she started by rubbing the soft head on her face, it felt so nice and soft and smelled so good.

She discovered that in this position she could hold him with one hand while she fingered her pussy with the other, she was dripping on her sheets so she took her juices and smeared them all over the head and shaft and then started moving her tiny hand up and down his shaft. Her juices tasted nice, sweet and a little tangy, tasting her own pussy juice seemed very naughty, not unpleasant and the naughtiness turned her on even further. The combination of her juice and Tim's precum and dick smell seemed like a perfect heady perfume for their lovemaking, and she hoped she would be able to enjoy it for years to come. She had his helmet in her mouth which was bigger around than the dildo although his shaft wasn't as thick and long and decided to see just how much she could take in. She slowly slid her head down his shaft.

When her nose touched his tuft of curly pubic hair it started to tickle so she lost concentration and started to gag. Drawing back she said "Sorry".

She could see Tim smiling as he said. 'it's OK beautiful. I am only a little above average size so you being tiny I never expected you would be able to deep throat me. You are doing great for a beginner. Please continue." Xixi was encouraged, this time she covered Tim's pubic hair with one hand while she stuffed more cock into her mouth. She remembered Mai's instructions to breathe and try to open her throat. At the end she started to gag so she swallowed and got the head into her throat. "That feels fucking amazing" Tim gasped, she began to choke a little then so she backed off depositing a copious coating of saliva all the way up his shaft.

Tim smiled at her broadly and said. "That was amazing for a beginner, you should be proud of yourself."

"It is easy if all you want with all of your heart is to please someone." "Oh No! she thought have I gone too far. Will he know I am falling in love with him? I better be more careful." Tim just smiled and arched his back like a big lazy cat. Do you think you could try to not go so deep and get a rhythm going and could you look up at me so I can see your beautiful brown eyes while my cock is in your mouth? She looked at him sweetly as her head bobbed up and down, with her long hair trailing down her back and pushed back behind her ears he could see every detail of her happy little face as she wickedly sucked his dick. He had to fight back his own feelings as a wave of tenderness for this little Angel flooded over him. In due time his scrotum began to tighten, and he could feel his excitement rise, he asked her to cup his balls with her free hand, which she did although reluctant to stop fingering herself.

She felt that his scrotum was tight as a drum as he began to moan. He grunted. "I'm cumming. If you don't want it in your mouth, take It out and just keep stroking." Xixi had made up her mind when she first tasted him that she wanted to drink every drop of what he had for her so as his excitement rose she went deeper. All of a sudden, he groaned out "oh baby I... ahhggg." And his cock started to pulse violently in her mouth. She backed off a little so she wouldn't choke and ruin the moment and managed to collect a good amount of jizz on her tongue.

As his last spasms subsided, she moved her mouth off of his cock and smiled at him, she showed him what was in her mouth and then swallowed so she could ask. "Was it OK? Did I do good?"

Tim grinned at the bit of sperm dribbling off her chin. And said "you missed a little bit" indicating her chin and continued to compliment her as she cleaned that up and cleaned up the last bit oozing out of him with her mouth. "That was spectacular. Best blow job I can ever remember getting. You are either a porn star and lying to me or a natural talent. I am drained. Thank you." I assure you I am not a porn star, so I must be a natural, who knew?

He gestured for her to move up and lie next to him. He held her petite body close to him and whispered thank you's into her ear. Then he did something she hadn't expected, he weaved his fingers into her hair at the back of her head, pulled her face close and kissed her full on the lips even sticking his tongue in her mouth. She resisted for a second and then melted into his arms and greedily accepted his mouth on hers. When their lips parted, she said, "I wanted to kiss you but I was just about to get up and brush my teeth. You should have said something."

"No need, I needed to kiss you. Angel, and I couldn't wait. Besides I wouldn't expect you to drink my cum if I wasn't willing to taste a little myself."

Xixi said "You are sweet and so different than I ever imagined a man could be." Her heart swelled with love, she just hoped he would feel the same someday.

At the same time he was thinking "Why didn't I tell her that I had to kiss her because I am falling in love with her?? I don't want to move too fast!" Aloud he said, do you mind if I just lay here for a minute and hold you? In 2 minutes, he was sound asleep and snoring softly.

Xixi got up carefully so as not to wake Tim and went to the bathroom to clean up and brush her teeth. She hadn't expected the amount of bodily fluids involved in proper love making. Her married experience had been more clinical and brutal and had not prepared he for this. When she finished cleaning up she found Mai watching TV in the living room. "You were quite for a while so I figured the coast was clear, did he go home?" Mai asked.

"No, he is asleep in my bed. I came out to wash up. You didn't tell me this would all be so messy."

"I am happy for you, Sweetie. Provided you are both clean and disease free to start, the mess is one of the best parts. It shows you are doing things right. And if you wake up with the smell of the man you love on your fingers or in you, it will make you smile. I can tell by the look on your face that you are falling for this guy. I would hate to have him killed if he breaks your heart, such a waste."

Xixi was overwhelmed by what she was saying. "I hadn't thought that far ahead."

Smiling warmly Mai said, "Don't try to lie to me or yourself. I tell fantasy stories for a living I know a line when I hear one. Be careful. Do you want me to find out what his intentions are?"

"No! I know you mean well and I owe you my life but please don't interfere."

"You're Life? All I did was give you a spare room and a little help when you needed a place to stay. You have given me something money can't buy, a true friend who never judges me and a firm grounding in reality. You don't owe me anything, consider all debts cancelled."