Yoga with Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie who always likes to be the center of the attention went next. She pulled off her top and undid her black lace bra, her gravity defying tits were revealed. She unzipped and dropped her block leather miniskirt to the floor sat on the ottoman took off her boots and slowly peeled off her fishnet stockings launching them across the room into Tim's face. Next she stood before him facing away and flexed her butt cheeks alternately. She too bent forward at her waist and peeled off her panties. Revealing a butt plug and the antenna of a remote control vibrator poking out of her Pussy, Mai handed him a control with a sticker with the letter 'S' on it. He pressed the button and Sadie said "Thank you dear" more precum surged out of his cock head and into Xixi's mouth.

Finally, sliding her panties fully off she sling-shotted them into Tim's face, he breathed in the smell of her perfume mixed with the aroma of her pussy and got harder, hard enough to stand straight up against his belly and pop out of Xixi's mouth. Noticing this Mai said "That is going to be a hard act to follow and handing him 3 more remote controls she took her place in front of the window, the controls were labeled X, Mp and Ma. As Mai started to remove her top he pressed the button on MP, Mai said "Oh! thank you. These have three speed settings you know."

Sadie had moved behind Tim and was massaging his shoulders and neck while Xixi continued to suck his cock taking advantage of the shift change to reposition and deep throat him for a bit. She then sat back to enjoy the rest of the strip show. Tim pumped the button on the S control twice to toggle it up for Sadie who cooed her appreciation over his shoulder. Mai lifted off her tight top to reveal a red lace bra, she then dropped her mini skirt to reveal red panties and garter belt holding up her fishnet stockings. She removed her bra to rerelease a perfect pair of C cup tits that were similar to Xixi's but obviously natural since they weren't as gravity defying as Sadie's. Mai made a show of unclipping the garter belt and then did a pirouette so that the freed straps flared away from her body. She sat and slowly rolled down her stockings. One at a time putting her stilettoes back on after removing the stockings. She then stood before him exactly as the other two women had and when she bent over to pull down her panties Tim activated the MA controller. Mai sighed and pumped her ass cheeks as she pulled down her panties to reveal two pink antennas protruding from her body. She sat down in front of him next to Xixi and asked sweetly, "Mind sharing some of that tasty looking cock with me, Sweetie?"

Xixi grudgingly released his member so her best friend could have some and got to her feet, Sadie stepped forward and stepped over Tim's legs placing one foot and then the other on the edge of the chair. This placed her wet cunt right in Tim's face. "Sweetie, is this Ok?" She asked. "of course it is now you can find out for yourself how good he is." Sadie pulled out the vibrator by its antenna and rubbed her pussy on Tim's face. Mai mumbled around his cock "He's yummy." Then coming up for air she said "Thank you for inviting us and winked at her oldest friend. Xixi found what she had been looking for in Mai's bag and stood watching her two friends enjoying her man.

Pussy juice was running down her thighs as she got down behind Mai and searched for her clit with her tongue, Mai repositioned to accommodate her. While Sadie danced on Tim's face and covered his mouth and chin with her juices, she murmured "cumming" and squirted on him a little. The liquid ran down his chest and pooled in his pubic hair. After she came down from her orgasm she asked "Mai? Who should clean that up?" Mai slurp up the cum and made a show of hoovering up every drop. Sadie dismounted which was the other girls que to shift activities. Tim was looking pussy drunk so Xixi bent down and kissing him said "Earth to Tim, come in Tim." Presenting her breasts she said Time to choose. He came back to reality and chose the tit with the devil. "I was hoping that would be your choice. Girls?"

Xixi presented Tim with a small tray holding another large butt plug chrome with an amethyst on the end another pink remote vibrator all the controls and a bottle of lube. She lay across the ottoman, her bottom facing their most loyal fans and presented her ass to him. He picked up the vibrator turned on the X remote to the lowest setting lubed it up and popped it in her ass. It barely fit and after passing her sphincter it disappeared as if her ass was able to suck it in. While this was going on Mai had donned the large strap on eased it into Sadie and proceeded to peg Sadie in the pussy doggie style. Tim turned up all the controls. Xixi turned over to face him and ordered him "Fuck me!" it came out as more of a plea than a command. He raised her limber legs ankles to her ears and pushed his cock into her dripping pussy.

Sadie crawled forward and stuck her tongue up Tim's ass which got him ramming Xixi even harder. Eventually they worked out the geometry and fell into a rhythm. Xixi started chanting "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" making it a little song, while Mai who was at the end of the train said to Sadie take that you little slut. Xixi's little tits bounced, Sadie's jugs hung down and swayed to the rhythm and Mai's proud Cs heaved with her exertion. Don't feel sorry for Mai at the end of the train. The strap on had an extension inside that was supposed to go in the wearers pussy but since she was full of vibrators it was massaging her clit with every stroke into Sadie.

To everyone's surprise Mai howled out the first orgasm which caused a cascade of orgasms down the line. Tim felt like he shot a bucket of cum into Xixi which pleased her immensely because her plan all along was to score first jism. Besides, this man was her man and it was only right.

Everyone uncoupled. Sadie decided to clean off Tim's dick while Mai sucked all of his jizz out of Xixi's dripping pussy, she commented when she was done, "A fine appetizer. Sweetie, can I get you anything? A drink perhaps?' Mai rose and removed the strap on and returned with another whiskey and a glass of seltzer water.

Tim got up slurped a few more oysters grabbed a glass of water to rehydrate. When he returned Xixi and Mai had changed places and She was sucking on Mai's clit. Again. Another orgasm and she and Sadie decided they were ready to resurrect Tim's erection. They took turns sucking and deep throating him as they kneeled before him. When she thought he was ready, Mai announced, Will someone get these electronics out of me and give me some real Cock?"

Tim gallantly led her to the ottoman and laid her down. She raised her legs over her head he pulled the pink antenna and vibrator out of her pussy easily but the one in her ass held on like some kind of robotic parasite but finally came out and almost shot out of his grip, Tim went around freeing his other playmates of the devices in their bodies. And then returned to Mai to sooth her pussy with long broad strokes of his tongue. Xixi and Sadie did rock paper scissors to determine who would get to sit on Mai's face. Sadie won so Xixi had to content herself with sucking Tim's cock while he got Mai ready.

Mai mumbled "Hurry up and fuck me" from under Sadie's pussy then went back to sucking on Sadie's big clip and ample labia. Xixi watched closely and helped Tim by rubbing the head of his cock up and down and finally guiding the head into her gaping snatch. Mai shivered and moaned as he entered her. Xixi moved Sadie off Mai so she could kiss her and lick Sadie's juice from her lips while her man fucked the shit out of her best friend. It was a touching scene. Xixi's heart swelled with her deep love for both of them thinking she would like it if they became a triad one day.

Sadie took the break as an opportunity to rehydrate and eat a little more seafood. There were only a few more oysters left and reasoning that birthday boy had more work to do and needed them more than she did, she feasted on crab and shrimp and lobster and washed down with a little whisky followed by a big glass of water. For her part Mai was in heaven her best friend was French kissing her and sharing her man, who she also was very fond of, with her.

Xixi switched to sucking on a nipple and Tim reached up to finger the other the combined rhythm of his thrust and the stimulation of both her nipples sent an electric connection right from her nipples to her clit. When Tim pushed her legs up and changed the angle of her pelvis so he was hitting her G-spot she howled with pleasure and thrashed and ponded her pussy against Tim's cock which sent him over the edge and he pumped her full of jizz.

Sadie, called from the kitchen, "Is everyone all right in there? Don't mind me I'm having a snack."

"We are fine" Tim called back to her.

"Better than fine", Mai added. Xixi gave Mai a deep kiss and as Tim withdrew his shrinking cock from her, Xixi thought I need a snack too so she cleaned her man's cock with her mouth and then sucked most of his seed out of Mai who didn't mind some more licking and sucking.

Sadie walked back into the room finding them all cuddling. She stomped her petite foot to get their attention and pouted. "You three are as thick as thieves, when am I going to get some of that good cock?" Mai had known Sadie for years and while she had always been a good and reliable friend who was generous with her time, Mai knew she could be petulant and pouty sometimes, a bit of a Diva.

Xixi took Tim's cock out of her mouth and "Tim, go eat some oysters hydrate and regain your strength. As Tim walked to the kitchen, Mai walked over to Sadie took her hand and led her back to the stage letting her lie back on the ottoman.

Looking at Xixi she said "Sweetie, have you looked at Sadie's pussy up close? Her lips are beautiful and sensitive, and she has the most amazing clit. It is as big as one of your nipples and looks like a tiny cock head." Sadie beamed and Mai thought sincere flattery always works. Sadie's legs were spread and Xixi moved in for a closer look at her. Sadie smelled delicious.

Xixi licked her finger and teased the lips moving them about with her finger tip and said "I just have to suck on these, OK?" She went down on Sadie, sucking her long lips into her mouth and lashing one with her tongue. Then the other, once she had them plumped up she noticed that glorious clit straining for attention so she licked it with the tip of her tongue and Sadie gasped, "Yes, That's it, right there."

Xixi did the pucker, suck and lick maneuver Tim had used on her so often and Sadie started to pant. "That's the same thing Timmie was doing to me before, I love it." while all of this was going on Mai was working her nipples. Then Mai started kissing her then moved to her neck and ears, another electric circuit was closed.

When Xixi put her finger in Sadie's cunt and found her G-spot she had barely started to stroke its soft ridges when Sadie arched her back and screamed "Fuck, cumming, cock! I need cock" he trailed off into almost a whimper.

They were so involved in getting Sadie off that they didn't even notice Tim walk up and startled when he said, "Did someone call me? Mai looked up at his cock that was only at half mast and said "Honey, let me help you with that". She took his thick but semi flaccid cock in her mouth and began to suck, she turned on the after burners and Dysoned him. He was rapidly thickening and lengthening. When he started to tickle her tonsils he pulled out of Mai's mouth, gave Sadie a big kiss before taking Xixi's place at her pussy.

Again Xixi volunteered to guide his missile. "What a good little slut" he complimented her. Tim filled Sadie and while he pumped, his lover took care of nipples neck and lips, after a bit she needed more so she sat on Sadie's face, Mai feeling left out licked Xixi's ass a little when she could get in there. As Tim's pace quickened and Sadie started to moan the girls became cheer leaders chanting Xixi's cute little "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" song. Sadie's pussy eating skills were good and while Xixi was bouncing on her face to the chant of "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" Xixi came and squirted a little into Sadie's mouth. Sadie went over the edge arched her back and bucked Xixi off which sent Tim over the edge. His volume had diminished over 3 orgasms and the spasms didn't last as long but it was still good and Sadie was still twitching as he finished.

Xixi insisted on cleaning off her man's cock while Mai cleaned her friend's pussy. Xixi wanted to do one more thing. She parted Sadie's lips, arranged them to the sides all stretched out, with them spread like that they looked like a beautiful oyster bird or butterfly. Xixi asked if she could take a picture of Sadie's pussy, she ran for her phone, "don't move". She took a couple of shots from different distances and angles. "See" she said showing Sadie, "Isn't it beautiful!" Xixi gushed.

Sadie said. "I have never seen it like that I guess it's OK" "I have seen it like that and agree it is beautiful, I wish I had thought to take a picture of My art work!" Mai lamented.

They agreed they were all satisfied so Tim pulled a large, printed sign out from behind the couch and held it up to the window. The sign read "The show is over... for now'

They lowered the lights collected the toys and tidied up. While Tim ran a hot bath the girls had a conference. Then Mai announced, "Sadie has to go home but... can I stay?" Tim grinned, "Mai, you are always welcome in our home. My big tub should accommodate 3 of use and the bed's a king. Will Xixi's clothes fit you?" "No need, I come prepared, I have a change of clothes in my bag under all the sex toys.

Sadie got dressed and they poured her a drink for the road which she sipped while she tracked her Uber. When it was time to go she kissed each of them goodbye, grabbing Tim at the back of his head and gently shaking him she said "You see, I did get you in the end. I win" Tim and the girls just laughed. After Sadie left they checked their twitter feed which was blowing up and then posted Sadie's pussy to the new @bigtittedchinaangel that was trending.

After Sadie left they all managed to get in the tub with a minimum of sloshing. As Tim washed Mai's back he asked. "Mai, did you have a good time did you get enough?"

"Oh yes. Wonderful." Then she started to cry, "I love you two, both of you, so much. I hope I never get enough" As Tim rinsed off her back Xixi wrapped her slender arms around her oldest friend and gave her a deep kiss with tongue.

They retired to the Big bed and fell asleep cuddling. Before midnight Tim heard the girls giggling and one of them got up and came back. There was some activity on the bed and more giggling followed by an "Ohhh, that's it" from Xixi.

Tim turned on his light to see Xixi, ass in the air, Mai inserting a big black butt plug in her ass. Mai said, "We are sorry you never got to fuck your dirty little whore and her filthy slut friend in the ass for your birthday. But there is still time, it's only 11:30." Then "Nice wood!" as his cock started to grow.

Xixi crawled to him and he caught her up and setting her in front of him pinned her down on the bed and sucked the angel tit. "I couldn't have imagined a birthday like this, thank you, thank you both" as Mai tried to slip under him to suck his dick.