Yoga with Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have always thought of you as the sister I never had. You know I love you, thank you so much." Mai began to develop a plan.

Xixi went back into her room got in bed with Tim and fell asleep in his arms. At 6 AM her alarm went off.

"Shit!" said Tim as he opened his eyes, saw morning light through the window and realized where he was. When he jerked awake Xixi started to stir and opened her eyes. Eyes wide she seemed confused as if to say, you are still here! It wasn't just a dream! "I should get going" Tim said.Is there anything you want before I go."

"More?" was all she said looking like a tiny waif.

He checked his breathe and smelling stale whisky asked to freshen up before he kissed her he walked to the bathroom across the hall naked and asked. "Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

Mai said from the kitchen, "you still here? In the drawer under the sink there are some unused toothbrushes." And laughed. Tossing a quick good morning to Mai he brushed his teeth. While covering his junk he bolted back to Xixi's room.

She laughed when she saw him coming in with his hand over his crotch. "Forgot about Mai didn't you."

"And my nakedness." Tim had lived alone for a while and was used to being able to go to the bathroom naked.

"She wouldn't be shocked if you walked into the kitchen like that and sat down. She has plenty of experience with men."

Tim cuddled up to her and gave her a great big Good morning kiss, she responded in kind and then complained, "No fair, I didn't get to brush my teeth."

"Tough", he said, "Milady has given a command and I must obey." Kissing her again he ran his hand from her cheek down her neck across her breast, belly, pelvis and gently dragged his finger tips down her slit. She shivered and mashed her lips into his even harder.

She reached down finding a healthy morning erection and feigning surprise asked? "Is this for me? Oh thank you and my birthday isn't for 8 months." She broke their embrace and headed down to his cock to give it a little lick.

"damn!" he said "I wanted to eat you first" "you snooze you lose as they say." she countered.

"Hey, I have a better idea, 69."

She asked, "what is 69?" "Look at the numbers curved toward each other but facing opposite."

He explained you lay on me with your pussy on my face and your face by my dick then we do each other at the same time, it's fun." It didn't take Xixi long to grasp the mechanics of the process, they had more than a little bit of height disparity to overcome but they made it work. He had to bend his neck down quite a bit to get his tongue into her pussy when she had his cock comfortably in her mouth but still it was fun. Her pussy looked nice in the light of morning a little darker than her overall skin tone matching her darker areolas almost, and she could see that her inner lips protruded nicely from her outer lips, they dangled slightly and in this position were easy to suck into his mouth, which she seemed to enjoy. He had to strain a little to get his tongue down to her clit which provided a light touch that was stimulating but not overwhelming, in fact she seemed to enjoy everything he did to her.

It wasn't long before she orgasmed and her juices dripped onto his chin and pooled in the hollow below his Adam's apple. All in all he was very pleased with his work. After a second orgasm Xixi attacked his cock with renewed vigor feeling that she was taking too much pleasure and not returning enough. As she had her third orgasm her frantic sucking and shaking sent him over the edge. "That was nice." She heard his muffled voice murmur, she mumbled something unintelligible around a mouth full of spunk she was determined to hang on to.

She pushed herself to a sitting position on top of his face so she could swallow. As she said "That was nice" he pushed his tongue into her twat again and she said, "I should get ready for work, if you keep that up we will spend the whole day in bed, I could call in sick if you like?"

"I can't I have to work", he apologized. I have a really busy week I will see you at Yoga. Her heart fell, she wanted to see him again tonight she wanted to spend the day with him, did she do something wrong? She asked herself.

She beamed when she saw him at class. He grinned from ear to ear at the sight of her. "I missed you every night" he said.

"I have been thinking about you too" she said. They moved behind a partition for a little privacy. Chatting quietly, he put his arms around her then moved his hand to her crotch gently rubbing her slit through her yoga pants and bent down to kiss her.

SHe playfully scolded. "Stop that you will make me wet people will see." It was obvious to everyone that when he bent his head down, he wasn't inspecting his shoes.

The youngest in the nearest group of ladies noted, "Teacher's got a boyfriend, Teacher's got a boyfriend!" Xixi squeaked and fled his embrace.

After class they chatted again although more discreetly. She apologized and asked if he was angry. "With myself maybe for putting you in that position, I know you want to make a good impression and be professional here."

They fell into a rhythm of one night a week at yoga and a Thursday night dinner and sleepover at her place, the occasional morning coffee. This Thursday she announced, "I have something special to show you tonight" After dinner as they pleasured each other orally she took his cock unusually deep, so her nose was deep in his pubic hair. She discovered that the slight gagging sensation caused her to orgasm, coming up for air with a happy smile on her face, she announced, "Mai has been teaching me some tricks."

"I will be sure to thank her" Tim said earnestly.

"I am between projects at work now so it is slow time, billing and such. I would love to spend the day with you on Saturday let's plan on having the whole day together then. Would you like to spend the night with me at my place tomorrow night?"

"Oh yes, may I?"

"You certainly may, Angel."

Xixi

Friday morning came with them waking in each others arms. They both went to work but neither of them got much done since all they did was think about each other all day, dreaming about the night and day(s) to come. Tim didn't have any work deadlines and Xixi had well trained team members to take up the slack, all she really had to do was take inventory and place a few orders.

Tim spent his afternoon tidying up his place, he bought some more roses and a nice bottle of wine and then spent the rest of the time agonizing over what they would have for dinner. He realized that he knew too little about the woman he was rapidly falling in love with. To be safe he made a dinner reservation at a very nice seafood restaurant within walking distance. When she called to tell him she was almost there he took the elevator in his high rise building down to the lobby to meet her.

She seemed intimidated by the posh location on the city's waterfront, but he took her by the hand and led her to the elevator bank where they ascended to the 24 th floor, as soon as the elevator doors closed, he scooped her up and kissed he deeply, "I have been waiting to do that all day!" she didn't say a word she just clung to him and kissed him back.

Entering his apartment she exclaimed "What a nice place, Oh you have a view!" She cautiously walked over to the floor to ceiling windows and oohed and ahhed over the view of the city, pointing off to the left Tim said, "There is Chinatown."

"Yes she said a little excited "I can see the pagoda restaurant. Wow." She looked in wonderment like a little kid in an amusement park.

"Speaking of restaurants, I made a reservation at Fresh Catch. Seafood."

"I've heard of it, it is Mai's favorite, but it is so expensive, I won't be able to pay my half." Tim laughed, "Don't be silly, my treat." She smiled, "Well, OK, but you are spoiling me. I don't want to get used to it. I need to live within my simple means."

Tim had informed her that they had to leave for their reservation in just 20 minutes, Xixi stomped her foot and pouted, that wasn't even enough time for a proper licking or blowjob so they had a quick drink instead. They held hands on the way to the restaurant. As they approached a deserted doorway to a low rise building, she grabbed the collar of his shirt threw her small arms around his neck to pull him down for another kiss. She was strong enough to lift her feet off the ground as she kissed him. Tim was calculating how hungry he was for food vs Xixi. "Are you sure you want to eat?"

"I would rather go back to your place." She confided.

"OK" He then phoned to cancel their reservation as they walked back hand in hand.

She couldn't keep her hands off him in the elevator and just as she dropped to her knees the elevator slowed to pick up someone on another floor and Tim quickly helped her to her feet. The elderly woman and her husband who got on at 6 were a bit scandalized as they continued making out in the corner of the car. Xixi giggled finding that she loved being naughty in public embracing her exhibitionist desires. Tim surreptitiously reached under her skirt and found her panties dripping wet. He put a moist finger to his lips and Xixi beamed.

When they walked in Xixi kicked off her shoes, did a little pirouette went into what she assumed was his bedroom and threw herself on his king-sized bed. The luxury of all this room made her tingle anticipating what was to come. "Can I get you anything? Bourbon? Water? I have some flavored seltzer waters in the fridge, cherry, lime, orange?"

"Orange" she said brightly. As he walked in and set the glass of bubbly water on the night stand, she scooted to the edge of the bed, her feet not even touching the floor and took a big drink. "Now come here" she said. And grabbing his pants started to undo them and pull them down, he was already hard from their frolic in the elevator so she said "Yum" and "Mine" as she tongued him enthusiastically. Before she went further she asked, "This isn't getting old is it?"

"never" he said. Then, "Are you hot? You look very hot, I think you must have too much on."

"Yes!" she said with glee jumping to her feet and, bouncing on the huge bed she took her clothes off and tossed them across the room, finally she turned away from him and bending over she pulled her panties down and tossed them in his face. He made a show of rubbing them on his face and sniffing them, which actually made his cock twitch. She got back into position, licked the drop of clear liquid off the head and slid him in going down as far as she could.

She came up for air and asked. "I want to ask you something. Are you ever going to want to fuck me? Will you ever fuck me?"

Tim was nonplused. "Of course, I want to fuck you, I fantasize about fucking you, I fall asleep thinking about fucking you, it's just that I never want to hurt you or make you feel pressured. I know you had such a bad time with your ex. I wanted you to be ready"

"Don't ever mention that asshole again, I want to replace those bad memories with great memories with you. I want you to fuck me tonight, hard and for a long time and then fill me with your jizz, OK?"

With that she continued her work on his cock with great enthusiasm. Tim was amazed that she didn't gag and now deep throated him with ease. He mentioned it, Mai has been letting me practice with one of her dildoes, it still takes me a little time to relax my throat, but I think I am doing very well, Don't you?"

"Indeed, I am amazed and impressed."

Tim took her face in his hands, withdrew from her eager mouth, bent down to kiss her and then gently pushed her down on the bed. She spread her legs wide, almost in a complete split and he homed in on his happy place. Starting out running his tongue flat and wide from her asshole up to her bush. after a couple more licks he took a break to get completely naked and then continued by fluffing up her inner labia and arranging them nicely on either side before he moved up to her clit, he decided to do the alphabet today which was well received when she gasped,

"Do what you were doing last time, suck on it". He did.

She shivered and had her first orgasm of the night. Next, he stuck his index finger in his mouth to moisten it and inserted it into her with his palm facing up so he could feel for her G spot. When he found it she twitched at the electric shock that went through her system. "OH, I like that." He decided to continue licking and fingering her instead of speaking and in just a couple of minutes she was cumming again crushing his lips with her pelvic bone and bucking off of his finger.

Once she calmed down, he continued to lick her when she decided to bring her legs in, hook her ankles behind his head and pull his face into her pussy with surprising strength. He had to turn his face to the side to breathe after a minute or two, and she mumbled 'Sorry I get carried away when you make love to me." Tim then saw his opportunity. Moving up her body with kisses the whole way he found one nipple, she moaned, then the other, her neck, she giggled, her ear, she squirmed, her lips where he found himself in a perfect position to rub the head of his cock on her pussy lips and clit.

Her juices were flowing like a faucet so he gently pushed forward. She didn't tense up at all, only letting out a long, satisfied sigh. He went deeper, "More, give me More. I want it all!" she purred. Arching her back like a cat she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in. He backed out a bit and thrust back in, she sighed again they settled into a back-and-forth rhythm and she kept pace with her legs and pelvic thrust.

She began to pant and emitted little squeaky whimpers of pleasure. Then she encouraged him to quicken the pace "Oh fuck that feels good" they both said at almost the same time. Then she began to chant. "Deeper, harder, fuck me, fuck me!" Then she screamed. "Cumming, I'm cumming!" her obvious pleasure and the contractions of her tight little hole sent Tim over the edge, and he injected her with so much spunk that it began to shoot out around his cock with each stroke. As his spurts finally started to end and her spasms slowed. Xixi threw her arms over her face and began to sob.

Concerned, Tim asked "Did I hurt you, was I too rough?"

"OH no! I have never felt anything so good, so wonderful. It's just that I love you So much" Oh God" she thought I have said too much! Then aloud, "I suppose I have ruined everything now, Mai told me to never tell a man you love them first. I'm sorry" she said with a frown, "I just got carried away."

"Well, that is too bad, because if you didn't mean it I will be crushed because I adore you my little Angel. I have never met anyone like you. I think about you all the time and I want you now and always"

She started crying again "tears of happiness" she said as she kissed him. In order to regain the previous mood she crawled down and cleaned him with her mouth, she hated wasting his cum.

They uncoupled and dozed for a while. When they woke up it was near dark Tim's cock was clean but her pubic hair looked like a spunk moussed mohawk. They made out for a good long while before they reluctantly got into a hot bath together. Tim's apartment also had a huge tub.

"You are staying right?", he asked "if you want me.' she purred. They ordered a dozen raw oysters and some sushi from the restaurant they were trying to get too before lust overtook them.

After eating they sat naked on the living room sofa admiring the view afforded by the floor to ceiling windows the city lights coming on full.

Xixi looked thoughtful and asked, "why do you love me?" he thought and said "Because you are kind, strong, beautiful, giving, you taste and smell wonderful and I know you would do anything for me". She thought, you are right but how can you know such a thing?

Tim asked, "why do you love me?" "You treat me like no one else ever has, your body has given me the greatest pleasure I have ever felt, you are handsome, patient, also kind and I crave the taste of your body and spunk. When I put my face on your chest and breathe in your smell, my heart races. So much of my life has been wasted. I feel safe and loved in your arms, I know you can set me free from the confinement of my upbringing and let me be me."

She continued almost as if she were musing to herself, "The change in less than 2 months is amazing to me. I never even had an orgasm before we met much less 3 in one day. Thank you so much for this good life sharing yourself with me, for my life. A year ago I never could have imagined myself doing what we did in the elevator today, or having the courage to make love to you the way I have."

Tim stood her up and leaving the lights on led her by the hand to the tall window in the center of the wall gently pressing her body against the glass, breasts against the cool surface her tight little ass toward him, he spread her legs out a little and ran his hand between them finding that she was already getting wet again. Or was that just his spunk.

He fingered her gently at first then he stepped her back a little and bent her forward. The view from here would become one of his favorites, even though she was tiny her legs were well muscled and strong, her calves toned and her smooth taught skin showed that years of yoga had produced some lean muscle mass. Standing on her tiptoes caused her calves to bunch yo just a little. He ran his hands over her lovely firm little ass and legs. The change in the angle of her torso allowed him to push his thumb into her and press firmly on her G-spot while allowing his slippery fingers to massage her clit, she shivered and arched her back as the tingling shot up her spine and out to her fingertips spread against the window for support.

Panting she asked 'How strong are these windows?' He chuckled and answered indirectly, "We will be fine, just enjoy putting on a show for the pervs in the next building, grabbing her hips he pulled her to him and entered her from behind, as he pumped. She had thoughts of being seen. And imagining crashing through the glass coupled together excited her she looked across at the closest building and though she could someone with a telescope looking at them.

This made her buck wildly as she came. She saw a flash of the telescope optics or from a phone and smiled and started building again to another climax, she smiled at the watcher, licked her lips, and stuck out her tongue. Tim gathered her hair wrapped it around his hand and pulled her head back and her body to him as he drove into her, she started grunting "Fuck, fuck, fuck" then he rewet his free thumb in his mouth and stuck it into her asshole all the way up to the second knuckle. She was surprised that it didn't hurt at all it actually felt good. The dirtiness of it and being exposed to anyone who wanted to look started to build another big orgasm.

She gasped and pounded her palms against the glass as she came again and squirted all over his balls and legs. She almost collapsed from the intensity, but Tim held her up and then dropped to his knees and still supporting her buried his face in her from behind and licked her from her clit to her asshole. Having his tongue in her ass was so deliciously dirty she realized that he had transformed her into a dirty little slut. It wasn't all his fault because she loved it and was a willing student. More than willing, she needed it. She wondered if this was how Mai felt?

She turned and dropped to her Knees. She sucked his cock into her mouth and cleaned it off. Sensing somehow that he still wanted to fuck she resumed her position on the window and with her adorable little ass waggling at him begged him to. "fuck me more, fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

She came on him just as he was unloading into her they were both screaming and thrashing wildly in front of the window. When they were done, they colapsed on the floor and cuddled in a heep. Waking, Tim had recovered enough strength to carry her limp body to bed.