Yogscast: Jingle Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM!! FUCK ME!! AHHHHHHH..." He groaned as it didn't take too much stroking before he began shooting his load out. The first couple of shots landing to coat Lydia's gorgeous face to leave her groaning as the seed coated the cheek and nose. Soon switching to make Bouphe's reindeer make-up be further wrecked as he also splattered her nose and cheek, showing no care to catching into her dyed yellow strands of hair either. Moaning as he continued to switch, making sure both women got a fair share of a very sizeable load. Lydia left with jizz coating her lips and dripping off her chin onto those still exposed, heaving breasts of hers. While Bouphe's coating across her cute facial features also left some drops landing to stain her onesie across her chest and on the eared hood. Both women left a suitable mess after such a wild, back of a cab three-way with more than an edge of lesbian fun to the mix.

"Bloody Hell!!" Bouphe exclaimed as both women laughed with wide, saucy smiles to fit the mess of spunk he's left on them. "You were fucking backed up, weren't you? You fucking dirty bugger..."

"You birds fucking drained me! Fuck me!!" Graham said back with a smile as he unfolded one of the seats on the front side of the cab to take a well earned rest. "Wildest fuck I've ever been in!"

"God, I've got it everywhere!" Lydia said, reaching for her handbag. "Thank fuck I packed some extra tissues for this mess..."

"Was fucking worth it though... Never thought I'd end up getting my arse shagged in the back of a bloody taxi!" Bouphe added.

"Yeah... And I guess I better deliver you birds back to wherever you were going in the first place!" Graham said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"You'd better... You've probably got some shifts to get back to!" Lydia joked as the spunk still dripped from her face back onto herself.

"Oh I bet I've missed out on a fair few fares today... But fuck, it was worth it..." He grinned, looking over the two as they started to wipe off the spunk from themselves. "Yogscast, you said you girls were from, right? I'll be bloody tuning in now after this."

"Tuning in? After this, I think we'll be calling you up for another ride back!" Bouphe boldly said, licking her lips and sneaking a taste of spunk in the process. "After all, this event is running all through most of December." She added, exchanging naughty smirks with Lydia who seemed to not object to that idea either.

"...Sounds like I'm gonna have to make some extra time for more fares then..." Graham said, shaking a head a bit but with a smile. As anyone would with the idea of another round of no strings attached sex with two babes. "And it sounds like a right merry fucking Christmas, too!"

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions or requests for stories to write in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading, and if you celebrate it have a Merry Christmas!