Yoni and Me

Story Info
A husband gifts her an erotic massage.
1.6k words
4.75
9.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

The music doesn't cover the sound of the door opening, as the click signals the entrance of the women. She draws in a deep breath once more to settle her nerves as she lays naked on the table, her husband sitting in the corner.

"Did you want to book a yoni massage?"

The words run over and over in her head, it was his gift to her, to them. He wanted her to relax and release.

She waits for what feels like an eternity, untouched. Blindfolded. Yearning.

The scent of oil wafts off the woman as she is walks closer and lays her soft, warm, slick hands on her. She massages her shoulders, her fingertips careful, yet firm. Her small hands send gentle sensations upon her muscles as she draws in a breath, melting into relaxation and surrendering to her touch. It is even more delicate and purposeful than she expected the female touch to be.

The second woman lightly strokes her soft stomach, tracing her way to her thighs, legs, and back up towards her pussy. Four delicate hands so deliberately taking their time to map her body, self-consciousness and doubt drifting away as they savour every inch of her feminine curves. Their dedication to her pleasure lulls her to a gentle build of sapphic euphoria.

It is as if they are flowing about her body, light as spirits, as they assess their approach to pleasure her. A soft breath glances at her left breast before she takes it into her mouth. Both the action and thought of a woman suckling her nipples send her into primal lust.

She needs this.

The other woman joins the exploration of her large, heaving and slick breasts. Fingers on one nipple, tongue, and mouth on the other, filling her with overwhelming joy to be receiving this indulgent gift to simply sit and be pleasured. Her mind swoons at their play with her soft skin, the ecstasy promises to be never-ending.

They join above her and kiss, their lip smack sounds engorging her desire to see them as their lips meet. But their sounds tell her exactly what they are doing.

Their fingertip caresses and fondling of her thighs and pussy paint a visually elegant picture in her mind as she imagines the beautiful scene he is enjoying. She only hopes he has taken a picture, so they can enjoy this later.

Her pussy moistens as she glances at it, the light tickle of her stroking her most intimate organ makes feelings of want swell from inside her.

A tongue travels the crook of her thigh. They kiss again, but she is not forgotten as the woman on her left caresses her The music feels as if it's building towards a crescendo, guiding them and yet, the sounds of their lips sucking each other get louder. She is an auditory voyeur to them, as if this is a sacred tantric fantasy in a dream she cannot touch and yet does not want to wake from.

A woman kisses her mouth and she can taste the mouth essence of all three of them.

Fingers crawl up her abdomen in concert with the caresses of her now slick vulva. She hovers her fingers over my face. She takes in her scent and tastes her juices as she presses her fingers into her mouth.

Furthermore, she wonders what they are wearing, if they are naked and if their bodies are like hers. Soft, feminine and Rubenesque-like renaissance paintings. She wonders what her husband is seeing as both women explore her. She imagines him unable to contain himself, stroking his hard, thick cock slowly with desire as he watches her be pleasured.

A mouth and finger to her nipples and one on her pussy lips intensify her panting. A woman's lips suckle differently from a man, it is softer yet more intense, more knowing, she knows how to edge the intensity towards cascading pleasure.

The intensity of touch to her pussy and clit increases. Very soft moans just float out of her mouth, a sigh as she arches into them as they focus on her pussy with three hands massaging. The sensations without sight are mind-blowing. So inside her head yet led by each caress they gift to her.

The wet sounds from them teasing her vaginal entrance turns her on more. They are steadily working towards a climax. She can almost feel her husband's energy from across the room, knowing the restraint he must be holding, hoping that he holds on, so she can have him inside of her soon. She imagines how big his load will be and how it will feel to rub it into her aching clit when he finally takes her.

Another kiss as her pussy is pampered. If she were standing, she would melt to the floor. A finger exploring inside her, one tracing around her hardening clit in circles, one hand presses her soft belly, and a sensual French kiss has her in rapture as they edge her closer. Just when she cannot imagine more pleasure, four hands nuzzle her womanhood.

Moans and heavy breathing fill up the room, energy. Wet squishing sounds almost echo her vocalisations, confirming for them all the building intensity.

The finger fucking ramps up and her wetness increases. Will they gift her with her peak soon? A thumb rubs on her clit, raging her further along. They know exactly how to pleasure a woman. They pleasure as they want to be pleasured.

Her moans become more guttural, almost primal, as she joins their kissing mouth smacks once more. She smiles as she can now hear him moaning himself, their noises a symphony of different levels of collective elation. Four moods undulate together as a spiralling wave in a room now thick with erotic energy.

She again yearns to know if the women are naked, or if is it better to remain blindfolded and flooded by delicious dopamine.

They increase the pace of motion of her fingers going in and out, and she imagines him, nodding, silently directing her to fuck her pussy properly with her hand while massaging her swelling clitoris. It's bringing her body closer and closer to orgasm. Her body begins to rise. She knows exactly what to do as she shows her cues, not holding back one little.

As one woman eats her out and the other kisses her, the dual connecting of them to both her lips is exhilarating and intense at once. They work her mouth and her pussy transcending her up towards climax. All of their focus is on her clitoris and her mouth as her hands explore her inner thighs and stomach, a dance like no other.

She holds back for a moment, but cannot contain herself, she needs to speak for the first time, "I want it all", she manages to gasp out as she hears them laugh softly.

Their urgency hastens them, and she feels her breasts heaving in time with their motions. One kissing, tugging at her erect nipples, while the other is wholly focused, edging closer and closer to climax. What they are doing is beautiful.

She kisses her back hungrily as she deftly ravages her left breast. Four fingers now working her cunt, pushing her over the edge, and she convulses and grinds as her first orgasm erupts inside of her and washes like a wave across her body as her vaginal contractions pulsate. It is bliss as she sits up on the table to let it surge through her, not wanting it to end.

Now sitting, with one woman behind her, cradling her with her naked body, her large full breasts against her back. She runs her hands up and down her front, holding her to feel her energy from her post-orgasmic bliss, her damp skin joined with her, evidence of how hard she has worked to bring her there.

She is not left out when they kiss, they caress her, and tend to her. She feels like a goddess, more luxurious than silk on soft skin. She dips her fingers into her again and allows her to taste herself. Salty, sweet, and full of feminine musk. The frantic fingers, strong yet sensual. It's all so decadent.

They fix her blindfold as they continue to play. She is not to see yet.

Her sweet spot isn't ever ignored but touched, rubbed, licked, and sucked, wholly the focus on receiving such intense pleasure. It's as if is she is floating in a dream, that taboo fantasy she sometimes took herself to, wondering what it would be like but with the reality of skin on skin.

She eats her out. The sounds of her tongue licking, then a mouth smack makes her clit throb as she suckles it, In the middle of her rising to her second orgasm, the women change places.

The one at her head licks her lips all over, not allowing her to kiss but just taste her on her lips, while the other rides her down below with her mouth. Slow. Deliberate. Focused. Sensual.

She strokes her clit with fast hard motions and her body shakes as she again peaks and charges into one orgasm, then two, then three, like it's triple-peaked. The climax floods her body, and she is suddenly limp, sleepy, soaking in the lovely hormones they helped course through her.

She sighs as they both kiss her, and then they are gone. The door clicks.

She lays there for what feels like an eternity before she feels her blindfold gently removed, and her eyes focus on her husband. He stands above her, naked, panting.

"Thank you," she breathlessly says as she kisses him.

He cradles her face and smiles.

"How do you feel?" He asks tenderly.

A smile grows across her face.

"Fuck me right now".

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers