Yord and the Stolendead - Ch. 01

Story Info
Kaylee and family are stolen from death on crashing airliner.
939 words
4.41
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

Kaylee Jenkins, 13 March 2027, flying over central Tennessee

-

After our parents' divorce, our mother Erin had agreed to pay for our spring break vacation on three conditions. My Mom, sister, and I would fly together from Minneapolis to the Cayman Islands, spend two days of our five-day vacation on the beach with her, and help her find a new boyfriend.

I only had 34-B breasts and was a little jealous that Mom and my sister Hannah's were so big one rested on each of my upper arms as I sat between them on the plane. Okay, maybe I was a lot jealous. I also regretted cutting my long blonde hair to shoulder length and coloring it red the week before.

As a flight attendant walked down the aisle I noticed her nametag, 'Bree'. Mom asked her, "Could I get a diet cola, please? Hannah? Kaylee?" My older sister asked, "Do you make Pina Coladas? And can I get a medium rare steak with coleslaw and fries?"

As Bree frowned at my stupid sister's stupid questions, the plane shook violently and we heard a very loud "Thump!" Out the window I saw flames trailing from the left wing! The jet's nose tilted downward a bit and several people cried out. A flight attendant near the front shouted, "Be seated and fasten your belts, everyone! There's no need to panic."

Screams of fear filled the air as the whole plane rocked wildly to the left. Bree and the attendant near the front flew through the air, as another yelled, "Brace! Brace!" Our family screeched, joining the multitude of terrified voices.

Suddenly the whole world STOPPED! I couldn't move and saw Bree and a couple of spilled drinks were frozen in midair.

A calm and deep male voice said, "Some of the females here are quite attractive." A very large bald man with tiny ears levitated into view and floated above... err... below... err... next to us. The plane's strange upside-down and sideways angle was extremely disorienting. He was shirtless and I noticed he had sexy ten-pack abs instead of a six-pack. Just his biceps were the size of my thighs! I liked his caramel-colored skin but was surprised to see the irises of his eyes were a pale purple. Not brown, blue, or green, but mauve!

The rest of us remained frozen in place as he continued. "This one," he tapped an attractive Black lady on the hip. He poked his head under Bree's skirt a long moment and said, "And her."

He looked around a little while, then played with Mom's chest. He moved my shorts and panties aside, and slid a finger into me. Just his index finger was larger than any of my four ex-boyfriends' cocks! It was almost painfully big. He tasted his finger, then did the same to my sister Hannah.

"And these three." He touched a fingertip to Mom's nose, then pointed at my sister and me. "These are indeed enticing. Remember that I chose you five.

My name is Yord. Our species are called the Zaljan. Many of us are Dimensional Continuum Engineers. Some of my ancestors restarted your Universe with a Big Bang billions of years ago. The usual slow restarts were getting boring.

As you are aware, this vehicle is about to crash. Ten seconds after I resume the normal flow of time, it will collide with a mountain at great velocity. There will be a large fire and no survivors. All of you will die. Your ending will be brief, but intensely painful."

He left us awkwardly frozen and paused his speech a little while. Eventually I calmed down and considered what it all meant, wondering if Heaven or some other afterlife were real. I pondered why he chose us if we were all about to... kick the bucket. I finally realized his foot was touching Bree's but her chin was next to his navel! He was at least nine feet tall!

His powerful and masculine voice resumed. "In ten seconds of your normal time all of you will be no more. I have an offer for the five I indicated. The Time Wardenate will not allow me to change the events here, but I am able to extend some of your lives. I can bring several of you to a pocket Universe unlinked from this timeline. I must return you, or your physical remains, to this locus in time and space eventually, but many decades may pass in the pocket Universe before then."

He paused again, providing time for me to see motionless flames on the plane's wing and the mountain out the window.

"My offer is this. I will transport you to a safe location and provide an adequate home. In exchange you will perform any tasks I may assign you, including sexual tasks. You will have time to evaluate your options, then I will briefly thaw the flow of time so that you may answer the following question."

He took several breaths before asking, "Will you service my needs and desires in any way I ask, with no complaints, in order to extend your life?"

I probably would have done the same for a husband someday, so it didn't seem outrageous or too burdensome. I'd do ANYTHING to stay alive! I only needed a moment to decide, but he gave us what seemed like several minutes before instructing, "Say 'Yes' or 'No' when you are able in three, two, one."

We all agreed to be sex slaves to an alien giant. The five of us shouted the obvious answer, "YE..." before our consciousness disappeared.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers