All Comments on 'Yorkshire Dales Deflowering'

by steviedr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Well somebody had to do it!

Oh to be young and full of cum, as the saying goes, however, this load crossed the line divided by family morals. A very well described tale of lost virginity but personally I would not condone this choice of the sister's husband to be the one doing it. One never forgets that first time but surely there were plenty of hunky studs around who would have been willing to satisfy this eager your girl's needs. I like the easy flowing style of the author so still worth the 5* I have given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Since when did they move the fens to Yorkshire?

An American work colleague of mine was convinced the Appalachian trail passed through Oklahoma. Does Donald Trump give geography lessons? Sounds about his level.

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
It was a moment

I was younger. A silly teenager but I'd always wanted to go to bed with him. As for any other hunk , maybe but I didn't want to be a notch.

Allow me my nice moment.

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

We have lowland fens in North Yorkshire too. Please educate yourself!...stop the sarcasm, it isn't necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been better

Now 9 months later he will have 2 little ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You need to brush up on punctuation and sentence construction.

"I'd just reached the age of 18 and my older sister, her husband and six month old baby had asked me to come to the Dales for a weekend."

That makes no sense. You have a baby issuing an invitation. It should be something like: "I'd just turned eighteen(write out numbers under 100)and my sister had invited me for a weekend at the Dales with her, her husband(give him a name), and their (six-month-old baby)."

"I was so looking forward to it(period) We were going to stay (at)the Fell Hotel in Burnsall"

"He was so dishy, i couldn't wait to be away for a long weekend."

Those two separate things make no sense. Try, "He(name) was so dishy(period). I couldn't wait to spend a long weekend with him."

"We bade him good night, kissing my niece gently and my sister too we went back to our own rooms."

That sentence makes no sense. Who was kissing the niece gently?

"Oh thank you." and took the glass from him."

"Oh, thank you(comma)" I said, and took the glass from him. OR

"Oh, thank you." I took the glass from him." You often put commas where there should be periods and vice versa.

Nice guy, this Mike. Not only does he screw his wife's teenaged sister with his wife and baby in the next room, but he doesn't even care enough to use a condom. Oh, well. If that's okay with you then that's all that matters.

There's a program called prowritingaid.com that can help you correct mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good story and well told. Gave you a 5, but some light editing would've been useful,.

steviedrsteviedrover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

🤭🖕

steviedrsteviedrover 3 years agoAuthor
Cowardly

Think it's unnecessary to leave comments as Anonymous. Just because you can doesn't mean you should 🤭

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Why a 1 star? Cause you're a big twat waffle and your stories are quite LAME! Plus your username is cringey

steviedrsteviedrover 3 years agoAuthor
Cowards😂

The usual Anonymous cowardly trolls are out again I see😂.

ChippymintonChippymintonabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic account. Ignore the negative comments, it's a beautiful rendition of, what must have been, an amazing first time experience. Loved it.

Alexxxx1805Alexxxx1805over 2 years ago

I loved this story and a true one at that, what a lucky guy to have a gorgeous young lady on her first real lover.

Thank you..I enjoyed this very much..a great read.

austech13austech13over 2 years ago

Loved it. The language, the descriptions, obviously a young romantic woman, losin gher virginity to her fantasy lover.

Knowing the UK, I could see the whole scene in my mind, clear and stunning.

Well Done Stevie

!

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story of a first time experience. Because I enjoyed it I could skip past the odd error that a proof read would pick up. For me, it's always the story that counts and this was a nice story.

stevestevens356stevestevens356over 2 years ago

fucking awesome. So good, I'm breathless - both heart and cock are pounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really good story of your loss of virginity. I actually believed that I was the one deflowering you. One of the best erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story - erotic, but also very real and believabele

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So well written Great story

StueGreenStueGreenover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Takes me back to my youth and first experiences. Real, honest and warm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m leaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous