Yorkshire Pudding Ch. 04

Story Info
Hank and Miriam complete their marathon and cross the line.
8.8k words
4.57
3k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of Chapter 3, the readers learned how this adventure got the name Yorkshire Pudding and our hero and heroine committed to adding more body fluids to the soup.

But while they forge forward with their seemingly insatiable appetites for each other, a reckoning of reality looms ever more present in the room. A reckoning they know they will have to deal with before morning comes.

There are references to prior chapters throughout chapter four. Most particularly that regarding the Mad Monk of Bhutan and the Bhutanese village of Punakha.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am on my hands and knees with Miriam reversed under me. I lever her thighs back and bring my arms through so that my armpits are holding them back, her cunt and ass open to me. I lean in and slowly run my tongue from her hood, down across her lips, her taint and finally to her anus.

Thinking back to her incredible rimming of my own ass, I commit to trying to equal her work and slowly trace the pucker of that tight muscle. Like me, she pushes it out, flaring just a bit. I work up a mouthful of spit and start trying to work my tongue into her ass.

Mimicking her work on me, I suck her ring while I poke and prod it's center with my tongue. She obviously has it waxed as the entire area from her taint through her ass crack is completely smooth. I start curling the tip of my tongue and probe the angle of entry into her anus.

She is softly sucking on my testicles, which are dangling like fruit over her mouth. She begins humming in response to my probes.

I can feel her sphincter relax and I am able to get my tongue inside the first ring of muscle, she is moving her ass in a circular motion and I reach up and push my thumb against her anus, moving my tongue to her cunt.

Her tawny outer labia are laying flat and exposing even more of her delicate, pink inner lips. They are glistening with new flow and I dip my tongue into it, trailing it up and onto her clit.

That move brings a major reaction as her pelvis lifts up into my face and her mouth rises beneath me, taking my cock back into her throat. Her pelvis then sinks back down, pushing my thumb into her ass all the way to the web of my palm.

She has sealed her mouth around my cock again, her tongue pressed against the underside, the linings of her cheeks squeezing the sides of my shaft and the roof of her mouth rippling across my crown as she uses her tongue to push and coax my cock, sucking me deeper into her throat.

Hooking my thumb inside her rectum, I begin tugging at the muscle and using the pad of my thumb to massage the inner walls. My tongue is alternately teasing her clit and diving deep into her vestibule in search of more fluid and probing her urethra.

Hands spread open, she has grabbed my ass cheeks and is holding them in place so she can better control the mouth fucking she is giving me. I am using my thumb hook to do the same to her, holding her down by her anus so she cannot control when and how I lick her. We seem very well matched.

I am now making long licks from clit to taint and back, and feel her clit continue to grow larger with each pass. It is finally big enough for me to suck.

But instead, I push my tongue hard against the hood and the bundle of nerves and muscle that form the root of her clit. I begin rubbing my tongue back and forth on that root, her clit more engorged with blood on each stroke, but making sure I don't touch that magic nub.

Using her hands anchored on my ass, she pulls herself up and down, swallowing my cock and then letting her mouth fall back, before pulling it back in deep, so deep I can feel my ball sack resting on her closed eyelids.

Pursing my lips, I begin to suck on her clit, tonguing it's crown as my lips squeeze it's base.

Her palms are still on my ass, while her fingers start rhythmically pushing the plug deeper into my ass, my cock buried in her mouth.

In response, I begin eating deep inside her, forcing my mouth and cheeks between her lips and digging into her urethra with my tongue. It flares for me and I stick my tongue in as deep as I can, curling the tip as I draw it out.

In reaction, she pulls me even deeper and I can feel my crown enter her throat. The sensation of her starting to gag around my crown brings me to the edge.

"Time out!" She pushes me off her.

"Holy fuck, you are good, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. Come here and ........ No wait a second.......God! those smooth balls feel so good lying on my face, talk about an erotic eye mask!!! Oh fuck, I don't want any of this to end. What the fuck are you doing to me?"

She climbs up over me, reversing our 69. Her cunt now over my face, her arm pits pushing my thighs back as she licks me from crown to where the plug enters me. She bangs her forehead on the handle of the plug, hammering it against my prostate.

I resume pushing my face into her cunt. My cock and balls pressed against her throat are drenched in spit and thick throat snot from her previous gagging on my cock.

Her urethra is fully relaxed, more than any I have had the chance to play with. I am easily able to re-enter with my tongue. She puts just my crown in her mouth and starts tonguing my slit, pushing and probing like I am. We stay like this for a while, tongues buried in each other's piss holes until, my neck can't take the angle anymore and I fall back. But she keeps on tonguing my slit for another minute or two before rolling off me.

"You have..............."

"Yes, I have two holes in my cock."

"So, do you know which is for come and which is for piss, or is it just at the tip?"

Excited, she pulls it apart trying see.

"Ouch, easy there......"

"Have you ever tried sounding?"

"No, each hole seems a bit small............. Have you ever sounded?

"Yes, it is pretty amazing. Just a few times with my lover, it took watersports to a whole new level. He loved it too. I love what you doing in there with your tongue."

I lay there, jealous of her lover. Finally, there was something I had not done. Not for lack of interest, but sticking something down either of the rather narrow holes of my cock, never seemed appealing. But with Miriam, well.......................

"Holy shit, look at our pudding towel."

The oval is gone and there is just a soggy wet towel. I return to the bathroom and then lay another towel over the first.

"We'll see how long that lasts."

"Okay, now come here and just fuck me slow for a while."

With that, she lays down and opens her legs and arms to me.

I climb between her legs and lower myself into her, sliding inside her as our bellies and chests flatten against each other. Our swollen lips brush each other lightly. Gently we kiss each other, mouths closed, she wraps her legs up around my hips and rocks her pelvis back and forth.

She brings her arms across my back. While I cradle her head and hold us cheek to cheek, her lips to my ears, mine to hers.

It's soft, gentle and another new side of us. Yet it feels like something we have done every day for decades, fitting together like some complex puzzle.

Again, I begin chewing on the mystery of us and what these moments mean. I start to speak, to try and put it in words again, but she just whispers "Shhhhhhh" in my ear. We continue like this for a few minutes until I feel her tremble slightly and her breath catches in her throat, snatching at the air between her lips and my ear.

I push myself up to look at her, still joined below. Her face is a portrait of sorrow.

"What is it?"

"You were going to talk about us, right?"

"Yes."

"And what were you going to say?"

"Probably nothing new, just wondering what this is, what "we" are. We have already talked about our many similarities, but we are too familiar for strangers, regardless of the lust factor. At the same time our differences fascinate me and I want to ...................."

"I know and that is why I shushed you. Because all of those lead to the next question."

"And what is that."

"Don't be coy, you know what it is.'

"Yes, we both know............... can we do this again?............. And neither of us think we can, right?"

"It hurts even thinking about it."

"Miriam, I think I might be falling in love with you."

"Noooooooooo." She howls. "Nooooo." Again, the cry keening out from deep inside.

The pain in her cry twists my heart into a knot.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I went too far."

"No, that's not it. I know that I am falling in love with you too. I feel the same. But we don't even know each other. As we already said, this could be nothing more than an overwrought need to get laid."

"Absolutely true, we could just be two ignored sluts, needing release........................but I think I need to confess something."

"Oh no, here it comes!"

"I have been fantasizing about having stranger sex for about 9 months................"

"And.........................?"

"No and, that's it."

"Oh darling," she laughs, "I have been fantasizing about stranger sex my whole life!"

"Well, it's gotten to the point that I have also been writing about it."

"Marvelous, I want to read it, I do!............ move yourself inside me a bit.................... Yes, like that, that's nice, keep doing that."

"Wait, you are making light of this."

"No, you are making it too heavy. Look, is everything you told me true? The number of infidelities, the circumstances, etc?"

"Yes, part of what amazes and stimulates me is the easy, complete honesty of everything I say and feel with you."

"Would you break your wife's heart if you left her for me?"

"Yes, I am pretty sure I would."

"I KNOW that I would break my husband's heart and my kids would disown me. My daughter might even kill me -- she would certainly kill you. I mean they are no longer children -- 30 and 28 and as you know, I am a granny............... oooh, I like it when you drag your balls through my ass crack like that. Take your cock out and just rub on me......... yes, like that."

"You are incorrigible! And you're right, I don't have the same ties that you do, not even close. And we would be hurting other people, you more so than me. Sorry, I should not have brought it up."

"Oh, but you didn't bring it up. It's been here in the room and at that bar, it's been here ever since we unfolded to each other. Neither of us has ever cheated lightly and here we are absolutely redefining the parameters of human connection or at least geriatric lust."

She pauses, clearly frustrated and then leans into it again.

"I am as confused and conflicted as you are......... we have shared what, 4 or 5 hours together? Had incredible sex, told each other honest and direct things about our lives and feelings. We coupled in a manner that I have never even heard about and I feel like I have known you forever."

I let her go on.

"But I don't know what you like in music, food or movies. I don't know if you sleep with the blinds open or closed -- what temp you keep a room at -- do you cuddle or roll over............. Ohhhhhhh Fuck! Damnit! Those were all supposed to be negatives to any sort of continuance of "US" and now I realize I want to know all those things."

And I realize that I have absolutely fallen in love with this woman.

"Hank, I have also never been so greedy with a lover. I usually make sure I am doing something to my partner when they are doing me. I like control, as you appear to. But with you, I love relinquishing it. Nothing we have done has sated me in the slightest............Now, keep rubbing yourself on me and tell me one of your writings..................... Oh dear, I have made you blush again..........."

"We have already plumbed the issue of my need for control. But there is more than our absolute commitment to vulnerability. I don't filter anything I say to you and my responses are completely unconsidered. That does not happen with Terri or anyone else I have known."

"Okay, me too. I pride myself as being open and honest with James, but I do think I avoid or maneuver around things. But you and I are lucky as our almost sole topic has rotated around sexual fulfillment, but then that is also where people lie the most."

I pause, lost for a response.

"Look Hank, we are not getting any closer to figuring this out and I am pretty sure that until we exorcise what appear to be mutually insatiable needs, we will just keep going around in circles. Please put your cock back inside me and tell me a story, but make it quick, I don't want our pudding to dry out too much."

I tell her about the fantasy story of the 30 something, slightly intoxicated woman enroute to Cleveland during the air traffic control meltdown at DFW in October of the prior year.

"Marvelous, a younger, no make that MUCH younger woman. Tell me more."

I go on and describe the banter I wrote and she laughs at the back and forth and the "Fraidy Cat" and "Saucy Pants" nicknames I created. Her mouth falls open when I get into the pissing and I fear that I may have finally crossed a line with her.

"Piss play -- your first story and you choose piss play! God man, I think I do love you. If nothing else, I will have fantasies about you for the rest of my days. James would do it years ago, but now he freaks out when I even suggest it."

"My Yank Hank likes watersports, talk about Yorkshire Pudding!!! I should have known when you were tongue fucking my urethra -- I almost pissed for you then...... You're blushing again!"

"I just have never found anyone like you. Whenever I think I took it too far, I find you standing right beside me."

"Me too! You are an unending surprise!.....................With all the effluvia we have wrenched from your cock and my snatch, it's a wonder we have not dried up and blown away."

"Don't forget the spittle, tears and all the sobbing drool."

"Right, that too! And speaking of hydration, will you please bring that bottle over here."

She points to the dresser where a glass liter bottle of still water is sitting.

I pull myself out of her, get out of bed and walk to the dresser. It has now been several hours since I walked in her door. During that time we have been in almost continual, physical contact.

When I took my first trip to the bathroom for the washcloth, I did not notice the disconnect.

My subsequent, trips for the two towels, brought an active disorientation that I thought was possibly just being light headed from all our activity.

But now, on the fourth disconnect, I realize those sensations were that of loss. The lack of contact with Miriam. Stunned, I pack this realization away for the moment. Never have I had a partner who engendered this sort of reaction.

She takes the bottle from me and guzzles half it's contents and hands it back.

"So you had a piss play fantasy with someone half your age, marvelous! What else?"

"That was pure fantasy, but some were based on actual lovers or one night stands, generally long before I got married. And then I would expand from there. I even have one published on an erotica site. It's by far my favorite. It has fisting, piss play and I get fucked with a strap on dildo."

"You must give me the web site address. And where did I put your toy bag? Oh, here it is, good, I think it's time to put some more of them to use..........."

She opens the nipple sucker case and quickly works out how to use them. Her nipples pull up into the domes and she is fascinated, watching them grow.

Her breasts are really quite nice, and yet I have not really been paying much attention to them. Most of my focus has been on her eyes and between her legs. I watch as she cups her breasts, lifting and squeezing them a bit.

She takes the suckers off, licking their borders to better secure them, now fully depressing the dome and this time her nipples completely fill the vacancy causing her to make a sharp intake of breath. As they swell inside the domes, their pink starts to darken into a more reddish hue.

"Now you." She beckons with a crook of her index finger. I walk over, she is sitting on the edge of the bed, a schoolgirl, swinging and kicking her legs with a smile on her face.

She notices my smile and then looks down at her kick -- swinging school girl legs.

"Hah! I try to be a seductress and yet, I can't help feeling feel silly, easy and comfortable with you."

Contradicting that seemingly innocent statement she applies the clips to each of my nipples. Grasping the chain hanging between them, she gives a hard tug. The springs are set so I can pull a bit while masturbating, but they are about as tight as I am comfortable with. She tugs again and they pull off.

"That won't do."

She examines the clips and using the screw adjustment, increases the tension of the spring on each clip.

She clips them on again, now grabbing behind the peak of my nipple and onto the aureola. It hurts. But when she tugs, they stay in place.

"Is that okay?

"Yes, it hurts like hell, but I think I can hang."

"Oh, this won't be one way my dear, I want a little pain too. I know we have yet to resolve the elephant in the room and I bet we could do existential relationship chats until dawn without another orgasm, but I'm really hungry to have you fuck my ass and pull some more orgasms out of each other. We need to get back to that. I swear, you have made me insatiable."

She lays back on the bed and starts working her clit with the bullet. Her feet are flat on the edge of the bed, knees bent, cunt open. Standing beside the bed, I only have to squat a little to enter her and I do.

I find if I squat more, it angles the head of my cock up against her G spot, then If I stand up taller, I can push in deeper, moving her cervix into retreat. I begin to alternate angles and her moans let me know how I am doing. Her pussy had dried a bit during our last chat, but now it is flowing again, slick and buttery around my cock.

As I move, I can feel the plug in my ass work my prostate and remember to clench my kegels to get it to rock more onto my P spot. That also causes my crown to swell inside Miriam which brings a grunt of acknowledgement from her.

She has begun to lose herself to her own manipulations. Her eyes are closed as she works the bullet around and over her clit and she begins swiveling her hips, causing my penis to roam in circles through the magic surfaces of her cunt.

"Oh sweet lover that I never knew, I think it's time for you to fuck my ass. Can you let me be on top as I have an idea."

"Whatever you want."

I climb up on the bed and lay down on towel #2 which is already soaked, having sponged up our previous leavings. It's a little cold, but knowing what it is made up of, I actually enjoy working my back onto it.

Miriam straddles me and is working a big load of lube into her ass, fingering herself, pushing lube inside her. She then sits on me, my cock pressed lengthwise along her ass crack and slides back and forth on it.

Lifting herself a bit she reaches down and guides my cock up to her sphincter and pushes it back and forth against the ring of her anus with her hand, while letting her body weight slowly push me inside her.

The angle is little wrong and she lifts herself to adjust and then sinks down again. This time, I slide into her easily, her anus squeezing my shaft as it slides through and my head rubbing up against the walls of her rectum.

Her weight is pinning me flat to the bed, so I cannot move my pelvis, but she does that for us by rocking herself back and forth and I can feel my crown moving inside her.

"Ohh, that feels really nice." And she lets herself get lost for a while in that motion.

I just watch. What fascinates me most about Miriam is that she can go from conversation to sex at the drop of a hat and then within sex can go from intense connection to total self immersion in her own pleasure.