Yorkshire Pudding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes are closed again and a simple smile is on her face as she rocks my cock in her anus.

"You look content." She says opening her eyes.

"That's pretty much the word I would have used to describe you."

"I am, I was thinking I could just ride your cock forever. You could be my permanent butt plug."

It seems a lifetime since our strange other worldly, sobbing coupling. We are now just two greedy fuck sluts.

She cups her breasts and moves her hands up and over the suckers, pinching the sides so they release her nipples.

They are swollen and distended. "Oh my." She lightly squeezes them.

"They are so tender, I want you to suck them."

She leans forward as I push myself up with my elbows and take one into my mouth and begin sucking. Sighing, she pulls back and her nipple falls from my lips. She leans again, aggressively pushing her bosom into my face, her nipple into my mouth again.

Folding my lips over my teeth, I pinch her nipple between them, tickling the nipple with my tongue. She moans this time and again pulls back. Her breast and areola stretch and then the nipple pops from my lips' grasp.

Her bosom slams against my face again, so hard that I can feel her ribs pushing through the buoyant flesh.

"Damn it Hank, I won't break, just bite the damn thing and suck them like you are trying to deflate me!."

I bite into her nipple where it meets her areola and she leans back a third time, stretching it tight and letting out a groan, low and guttural. She begins leaning back and forth, pulling it tight and then rocking forward.

Which each pull back,I am afraid my teeth will tear her nipple from her breast. Her cries are now absolutely feral and I rapidly forget my concern, roughly working her nipple with the coarse side of my tongue as I suck.

She succeeds in yanking her nipple from my teeth, and immediately jams her other breast into my mouth. I no longer require instruction and bite into this one, closer to the tender end of her swollen nipple. She emits a howl and resumes her stretching.

Grabbing the chain lying on my belly she begins pulling my nipple clamps in time to her own nipple stretching. The pain is electric and I reach up and pinch the first nipple hard between my forefinger and thumb as I continue biting and sucking the one in my mouth.

"Harder!" Her movements are so violent that she is pulling my head off the bed and then dropping it back. I bear down with my teeth and fingers as she pulls ever harder on the chain.

She is grinding her ass down onto my cock. Finally the clips tear away and as they do, she comes flat onto my body, mouth once again finding mine. She is moaning, crying, wailing into my mouth, I feel her belly burning onto mine.

That mad tongue of hers once again throat fucking me as she lifts her ass up off my pelvis and then slams it down again. She has made kissing a completely different thing for me and I open my mouth wide to allow her tongue past my uvula and actually into my throat, her mouth now literally inside mine.

I bend my knees and bring my feet flat onto the bed so that I can now use them to thrust up into her.

The next time she lifts her pelvis, I follow her up and push my cock back into her, now participating rather than just being fucked.

She hooks her fingers into my mouth pulling my cheeks open and forcing more of her face inside me, her tongue now down my throat. It's an insane sensation and like my prostate, I think she could make me come just from this and begin to surrender myself to whatever comes next.

As she literally tries to stuff her face into me, I take both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and squeeze and roll them back and forth in rhythm to her mad tongue, now truly in my throat, licking it's sides.

Her fingers release my mouth which I am sure is stretched beyond recognition and she rises up from her deep dive into my throat. A combination of both our spittle hangs from her chin and lips. Our nipple and tongue play has transformed her. She is now glistening with sweat and her bangs are matted onto her forehead.

There is a slightly mad look in her eyes and I can only imagine it is reflected by mine. I want to open her and climb inside her viscera as she simultaneously does the same to me. There is a sexual madness coursing through me that I have never experienced before.

Placing her palms on my chest, she steadies herself. Keeping me inside her, she pulls her legs out from under her and puts her feet flat on the bed, so that she is now squatting on me.

She keeps lifting slowly .......... Just as the crown begins to feel the squeeze of her sphincter muscle, she slides back down. She repeats this three or four times, but on the fifth, she continues rising and her sphincter squeezes the head out of her anus.

She immediately pushes herself back down onto me, the rings of muscle that form her sphincter gripping my crown so tightly that I can feel my piss slit stretched open as they seemingly pull my crown apart.

She slightly rises again, and my crown exits her hole, only to have her sit again, just enough to stretch and pull my slit apart like before. She repeats this over and over again,- I have never had anyone do anything like this. Not even with their hand, or any other part of their body. It is fucking incredible.

Her control is amazing, she never pushes past the flare that separates crown from shaft. Solely working the most sensitive part of a penis while stretching my two holed piss slit further and further.

I close my eyes and let her slowly try to rip my urethra and seminal canal open with her sphincter.

"Open your eyes".

I do.

"Miriam, you are fucking amazing"

"You are too lover. Look at what you are doing to my pussy"

I look at her cunt which is flared wide open -- even more than when she squirted earlier. The inner and outer labia are individually defined and her rugae are pulled back, showing a gaping hole, with her pulsing urethra at its center. Above all this, her hood has been pushed back and her clit is swollen to the size of my fingertip.

"Here," she says, handing me the vibrator, still buzzing away. And with that, she leans back, hooks her elbows around my knees and sinks down onto me, the warmth of her rectum wrapping itself around my cock.

Staring with rapt attention, she watches me as I prepare to work her clit.

I bring the bullet to her hood and push the hood back over her clit with the vibrator. It easily slides up and over and she quivers as the vibrations rumble through the flesh of her hood and onto her clit.

She begins humming and gently rocking her pelvis. I trace the outline of her hood, running the vibrator back, pushing down on the nerve bundle that forms her root. Then back to the top of her cleft and down along her slippery inner and outer labia.

The bottom of her cleft is drenched and I push the vibrator hard against her perineum. My cock can feel the vibrations through the muscles of her rectal chamber before running it back up through her center folds.

Her clit has pushed the hood back again and is now practically the size of my thumb. I quickly look up at her. Her attention is absolute. I s..l..o..w..l..y bring the vibrator toward her clit. Remembering her ass squeezing precision on my crown, I want to be her equal.

Imagining the vibrating air around the device, I bring it as close as possible without actually touching......... she gasps and I pause it right there and then move it away.

Once again, I bring it all the way to just before touching -- literally a paper's width away and hold it there for a few moments. Her engorged clit is now visibly pulsating. I continue to move it away and then bring it as close as possible without touching.

She is motionless, full weight on my pelvis, staring down at her throbbing clit.

Her lips purse and she begins blowing down at her clit, and I can feel it on my belly. The blowing/panting starts coming faster and I continue teasing her with the air vibrations.

"Touch it, touch it, touch it godammit!" It's a wail, a plea and I close the gap, letting it graze against the tip of her clit before drawing it off and then touching it lightly again.

Her mouth is wide open and she is almost hyperventilating but doing an amazing job of keeping her body still, putting all her focus on that one tiny point, while letting me continue to tease her to a climax.

"Pleeeeaaaaaassssse, you win, please let me come."

Finally, I softly lay the vibrator on the head of her clit and hold it there.

I feel her rectum spasm around my cock as her vagina begins convulsing. First her belly comes forward as chest, neck and head fall back, then in a sinuous flow of woman energy, her belly retreats as her breasts come out and as they retreat her head falls forward.

She then throws her head back and the snake like energy ripples back down through her breasts and belly in reverse. This vertical dance continues as her cunt gapes open and closed.

I keep the bullet in place throughout. Her cooze finally stops its "talking". Although her labia are still swollen, the lips have folded in on themselves, there is a creamy stream of something from deep inside her drooling out and falling from the bottom of their juncture, pooling into my navel.

She looks at me, smiling and just shakes her head. She takes a moment and dramatically takes two, three deep breaths.

A determined look comes over her face

She is now completely flat footed on the bed, in a full squat as though pissing. Each foot about six inches off the side of body. Using her legs, she raises herself up a bit and brings her left foot up against my lower ribs.

She moves her right foot further from my body and rotates her torso 45° so that it is facing my hip rather than my head. The feeling on my cock as her rectum does this turn is sublime.

It aligns her shoulders with my spine, allowing maximum use of her arms. Her left arm is now rigid and straight, palm planted on my chest. Her right arm now has maximum leverage for working the plug in my ass.

She begins to move up and down on me, and I begin to thrust in and out of her. As I feel my cock exit her ass, she pulls the plug free from mine and in perfect syncopation, my cock fills her ass as she slides the plug back in mine.

"Oh God............Oh God...........Oh God...........Miriam, keep doing that, just like that."

She looks down at me and smiles. The mad passion of minutes before has transitioned into one of determination as she works on me.

The bullet now lies on my middle finger, cradled between my index and ring finger, turning all three fingers into a flesh vibrator and I let them roam over both our bodies. Up our bellies, over our nipples. And she begins to increase the tempo....

I marvel at the size and dark purple of my crown as it comes out of her now gaping asshole and then disappears back in. I have never been so consumed with desire. The aneros plug slides easily in and out of me.

She pushes it so deep that the head rolls over my prostate and far into my rectum, followed by the next curve which rolls up and onto my P spot. She has found the 'sweet spot', the curve between the two and then has it cradle my prostate as she rocks the two bends back and forth on it before pulling it out of me and starting all over again.

I try to start pushing the pace but she keeps a firm hand on my chest, keeping the rhythm slow, sinking and rocking onto me, dancing her rectum against my head as she does my prostate.

"Punakha" she whispers. And I don't make it out, unable to understand.

"Punakha" she says again..........Punakha -- come on Hank, I want you to Mad Monk me. I did my bit, holding absolutely still while you teased me almost to death. That was the most earth shattering clitoral orgasm that I have ever had."

"Now you need to put some work in -- 7 strokes -- 7 shots, but I want you to control them for me. Will you try?"

I nod, lost in desire to do anything to please this woman.

"Tell me, what works for you."

"Work my crown with your sphincter again."

She raises up off me and begins her short dance of stretching me open working just the crown.

"Keep slow fucking me with the plug, but push it deeper."

As she pushes in, I feel myself unload into her, just one shot and her eyes pop wide open.

"Damn, your cum is red hot! I literally felt that hit my rectum. Are you okay? Can you hold off for another one?

"I think so." And she sinks down onto me, I can feel her clenching her ass tight on my shaft, no more gaping, she now works the bottom three inches of me, squeezing me like a tube of toothpaste. The jizz from my first load is trying to get out and working as a lubricant.

At the end of her fourth downstroke, I shoot again and this time, I can feel the load splash off her rectal walls, back onto my cock.

She relaxes her sphincter and rises up and off my trembling cock. Stepping back, she kneels between my legs.

"Breathe, Hank, breathe, I know you can do this."

She pulls a corner of our pudding towel out from under me and roughly wipes my cock clean. Rough enough that she is ready to be more intimate with it. So rough that there is no chance of me coming from that.

As she lets me settle a bit, she pulls the plug from my ass, inspects and then sniffs it. Shrugging, she then lays it on the bedside table.

"Damn, we had two pretty clean bums my friend! I guess tonight was meant to be. I usually demand enemas for any sort of zass play but let myself go wild with you. Hey, I guess the anal gods support our union."

In a revenge move for her vibrator torture, she brings her face to my crotch and just lets her open mouth hover over my cock, now pulsing like her clit did earlier.

I can feel her hot breath and she once again takes it in with no touching until it hits her rear palate, then closing, lips, cheeks and tongue around it tight, begins sucking and I promptly blow a load into her throat.

She swallows.

Her swallowing immediately coaxes another one out of me, and she senses that swallowing again would just bring yet another load, so she quickly pulls up, my come spilling from her mouth, over her chin, onto her breasts.

"Mmmmmhhhhh" I can't be greedy, I am on a mission. We are going to find out which hole is which."

Wiping my come off her chin, she takes my penis in hand and slowly starts stroking it in her come covered palm.

Her face is six inches from my gland as she coaxes another load out of me, taking it right on that adorable nose. Semen now speckles her face, but she seems not to notice.

With a look of absolute glee, she crawls up over me and announces, "It's the bottom one! How many was that? Five? Oh baby, I want all you have left."

Climbing up over my waist again, she lays her torso on me. My come is everywhere. On her belly and breasts. In her hair and on her face. I bring my hands up to cradle her face but she grabs my wrists, pinning me down.

Ever so slowly, she pushes herself backward, sliding on our new pudding of her sweat and my come until I feel my crown start to part her lips.

"Hank, let's see just how slow we can go. I want you to come in my cunt, but let me take it from you, please. I know you're close, but just let me do you. Watch me doing you."

I want to kiss her, I want her tongue in my throat, I want to eat my come off her face, but I acquiesce. I watch her.

Hands tight around my wrists, she pushes herself back and she slowly slides all the way back onto me. Then pulling with her arms she slides back up, bringing her face to mine, before pushing herself back down and enveloping me again.

Her pussy is so distended that it is a warm, wet hug, not a tight squeeze, and it feels like we are actually melting into one another.

As she pushes down the fourth time, I send my largest load yet into her. Just one.

She pulls back, looking at me, eyes wider than ever. "Oh lover, you did it! Every one of my holes and then some!"

She gathers my come off her chin and breasts and then sticks her tongue out, festooning it with strands of semen so recently harvested. With that she leans in to me and gives me what I have been wanting so badly. I begin sucking my ejaculate from her tongue and then I open my mouth wide as she buries it in my throat.

I fight my gag reflex as her tongue passes my uvula and as I begin to swallow, I can feel my throat actually pull her tongue deeper.......

My loins expand and I can no longer maintain control......7, .......... 8, ............. 9, ................. 10. Four distinct salvoes of my pent up come shoot deep inside this incredible woman. She feels me unloading and pushes further into my mouth and ever deeper into my throat until I am finally spent.

Miriam reels her amazing tongue back into her own mouth and props herself up on her elbows, looking down at me.

With a giggle, she asks "10? Was that really 10? Did we set a record? Oh, Hank, thank you, that was incredible."

"You're thanking me? You edged me for hours and then brought me to the most amazing climax I have ever had and you're thanking me? Miriam, I ........................"

And with that I stop cold, the elephant has re-entered the room and sat down on my chest.

"You okay?" She looks down with real concern, knowing exactly where I was about to go.

"Yeah, you?" I respond, willing to play pretend because I am too exhausted to resume the unspoken question.

"Yes, I think I am finally sated."

A silent agreement passes between for the moment and we curl up together on the far, dry, side of the bed.

She nestles up under my arm, her body splayed along mine, her thigh thrown across my pelvis, a breast draped onto me.

With her chest against mine, I can feel her heartbeat as well as my own. They are slightly off synch, mine a bit more rapid. She has now laid her cheek on mine and as we lie together, I listen/feel as my heart rate slows and our beating hearts become one.

Exhausted, we drift into sleep, ignoring the elephant sitting in the dark corner of her room.

I wake, somewhat startled. I am on my side, facing off the bed toward two arm chairs flanking a round mahogany table. Miriam is bundled up in one of the hotel robes with a cup of room tea cradled in her hands. Her knees and feet folded up beneath her.

She has brushed her hair out and looks like a bright penny in my eyes.

But she seems to be scrutinizing me. I am suddenly very aware that my belly is sagging a bit toward the bed, gravity having it's way with me. I reach to pull covers over me and realize they already are. But my self consciousness remains.

Knowing I am covered does not help at all. I feel helpless, vulnerable and quite exposed.

What the fuck did I just do. I revealed myself to this woman on a level I did not even know existed. And then I fell in love with her. Now she sits there, nothing but neck, face and hands showing, her hazel eyes roaming over me.

Slow down bucko -- you are just a head in a bed yourself. Wake the fuck up. Get in the game. Trust her, trust whatever moment is to come...... But I am scared of losing......... losing what? You don't 'have' anything other than a wild night with a stranger. Now, what you may want is a different topic..........

"Sorry, I did not mean to wake you."

"I don't think you did"

"You looked so peaceful. I was really enjoying just watching you sleep."

"How long have you been up and what time is it.?

"I've been awake for about 30 minutes and it's 4AM."

"You look so........................together. I feel like a homeless man under a tarp. I am scared to get out from under the covers and have you see how 'not together' I am.

"Why do you think I grabbed this robe? When I woke next to you, I felt and saw all my flaws, all my age. Plus, there were too many things going on inside me to go back to sleep. My lust and desire finally sated, I was empty, naked and so fearful of the window that I had thrown wide open with you."