Yorkshire Pudding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's about as much as I got to absorb before the knees came back together and the dress came down.

It was so quick as to possibly be an accident, but when I re-take my seat, her fair English complexion is blushing brightly.

"That's what I was trying to do the first time! But this damn dress was all caught up under my bottom!"

"Well you did it very well on the second try!"

"I am not going to ask you to respond in kind, but may I?"

Without waiting for an answer, she stands and blocks me from the room.

She places her palm and fingers flat on my crotch, moving them about until she finds my erect penis. She then gives it a quick squeeze, sits back down and demurely folds her hands in her lap.

"Good answer." She laughs

I look over and she is now beet red, blushing like a school girl.

"I swear I have never done anything like that before in my life."

"From the way you are blushing, I believe you. Now, finish your side of the question: If you had taken that fellow's cock in your mouth and he came, would you have swallowed?"

I am enjoying pushing the envelope with her, because each time I think I have taken it too far, she pushes right back.

"Yes, I would have, but if it was your cock, I would have saved more than a coating on my tongue for you and I would ............................ Stop, stop, stop, stop, we must stop all this.....................It has been a lot of fun but I can't do any more sexual word play with you or I am going to leave a stain on this stool. ........................"

For the first time, she seems truly flustered. I watch as she regains her composure.

She sits upright on the stool, lifts her chin a bit and looks directly at (maybe even into) me.

"Final Question: Would you come to my room and fuck me if I asked you?"

"Are you asking me?"

"Come on, don't make me do all the work -- just answer the damn question."

"If you asked me, I would come to your room and likely do anything you asked."

"Then what are we waiting for? ...............You leave first, I will make my excuses and meet you at room 59 in 20 minutes."

I sign my tab, say goodnight to Miriam and the barman and head to my room.

I brush my teeth, wash my ass, cock and balls and spray on a bit of cologne. That takes all of 5 minutes and I find myself impatiently watching the clock.

This is totally unknown territory. While I have probably had more than 100 sex partners in my life, all but 4 of them were over 30 years ago. It has been almost half my life since I seduced someone, been seduced or risked rejection.

Well, I guess rejection is not really an issue at this point........ but acceptance is. The lines, sagging skin and spots I noticed on Miriam are all plenty apparent on me as well, if not more so. But I don't think about them when with Terri, since I know she does not judge me. And I also have always believed that libido and attraction are all mental for me.

Fuck, what have I agreed to?

There are five buildings on the property, each with 4 to 10 rooms. We are both in building five, which sits up the hill from the manor house where the gathering rooms and pub are located.

Like a peeping Tom in reverse, I turn the light off in my room, crack the blinds and see her exiting the main building with a couple of our age. They obviously know her well and are joking with each other as they walk up the slight rise.

The couple look exceedingly proper and mature. I wonder if they are the parents of the bride. If only they knew what dear Miriam is up to. Then again, Miriam and I look proper and mature........... AGAIN: what the hell am I getting into?

It's been so long since I have even flirted with a woman, but Terri's lack of initiating sex between us has me craving the touch of someone who wants me as much as I want them.

I wait until it has been 25 minutes, just to be safe, and then proceed toward her room, feeling as nervous as a teenager. On an impulse, I turn back to my room and retrieve my sex toy travel kit.

Finally, I make it up the stairs and proceed to #59. I lightly knock on the door......no answer.......then I knock a bit harder...... no answer.

I finally apply my knuckles with a series of hard raps and hear someone across the hall begin to open their door.

Terrified it will be a family member who knows Miriam is in this room, I quickly turn to walk away.......... But her door flies open, her hand grabs me by the wrist and she literally yanks me into the room, quickly closing the door behind us.

Coming next:

CHAPTER TWO:

Raked Ass Cheeks, Split Lips and Bruised Arms

And Oh! That tongue

12