Rapid Relief

Story Info
Sometimes you just need...
948 words
4.03
7.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan parked the car a short walk from his destination. Grabbing his briefcase off the backseat he strode down the road looking for all the world like just another door to door salesman. Eventually he arrived at number 27. It looked identical to all the other Victorian terraced houses on the road. Opening the gate, Nathan went through and up to the front door. He rang the bell and waited. The door was opened by a short, plump aging lady with grey hair and no make-up wearing cleaning overalls.

"Oh it's you." she said stepping back to allow Nathan in.

Nathan stepped in and waited for the lady to shut the door, he then followed her down the narrow hallway to the kitchen at the back of the house.

"Here will do." she said and started undoing the buttons on the front of her cleaning overalls.

Nathan placed his briefcase on the floor and removed his jacket, draping it over the case.

"You alright Nora?" he asked as he undid his belt.

"Yep." she replied as she positioned herself on the edge of the table in the middle of the kitchen.

Her cleaning overalls were now completely open to reveal old greying underwear. As Nora lay back on the table Nathan moved to stand between her knees. He eased his trousers and boxer shorts down, his erect member bobbing out in front of him. Slipping his hands into the waistband of Nora's old knickers he pulled them down over her expansive bottom. She lifted her legs in the air to aid him in completely removing them.

With his hands on the back of her thighs Nathan pushed them apart fully exposing her greying mound with the puffy labia lips protruding through it. Laying flat back on the table Nora gripped the edge of it with each hand. Nathan rubbed his hand over the folds of the bulbous pussy he had just exposed. His fingers parting the slit between her thighs. He inserted the tip of his middled finger into her, slowly pushing it all the way. He then repeated the exercise with two fingers.

"Come on Nora, you don't want me going in dry now do you?"

"Do it right and you won't be." Nora replied.

As he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy he could feel the juices beginning to flow. Faster and faster he fucked her with his fingers, his palm bashing against her clit. Nora tightened her grip in edge of the table spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"Come on don't hold back." he encouraged her.

Nora let out a low gutteral moan as warm jet of pussy juice soaked Nathan's hand.

"That's it." he said as he wiped his hand over her pussy lips and mound "Think you're just about ready now."

Taking his cock in hand he lined his swollen helmet up with her moist hole. As he pushed into her her pussy lips readily parted enveloping his shaft. Effortlessly he slid balls deep into her. Holding tightly to her thighs he pulled her to the edge of the table which was the perfect height for fucking.

"Go on, give it to me." Nora instructed him.

Nathan needed no encouragement as he fucked her hard and fast. Nora's old bra was struggling to contain her large sagging breasts as he slammed into her. He couldn't resist slipping his hands under the thin cotton material, squeezing her breasts and tugging on her nipples as he rhythmically pumped his manhood into her. Raising himself back up he took a firm grip of her thighs pulling himself as deep into her old cunt as he could. He was grunting with each thrust now as Nora lay passively on the table, his cock squelching in and out of her sopping vagina.

"Come on you dirty bastard." she whispered as he fucked her.

"Oh god!"

Nathan felt the first jet of semen release inside her. Thrusting again he held himself deep in her pussy. His convulsing cock sending spurt after spurt of spunk into her cervix. His knees were beginning to shake as he continued to ejaculate, he could feel every last drop of cum being drained from his balls.

When he had no more left to give Nathan stepped back his cum covered penis flopping out of the loose folds of Nora's cunt followed by an impressive stream cum that dripped on to the kitchen floor. Nora sat up with her legs apart as sperm continued to ooze out of her. Reaching down Nathen retrieved Nora's knickers from the floor and wiped his cock clean with them. He offered them to Nora who shook her head, so he dropped them back on the floor.

"Fuck me that was a lot of cum." she said "Definitely needed to come out, you better not leave it so long next time."

Nathan chuckled as pulled up his boxers and trousers.

"Yes it's been a couple of weeks." he replied.

As he put his jacket on there was a knock at the door.

"You expecting someone?" asked Nathan.

"As it goes I am." Nora replied "Let him in on the way out will you?"

"But won't he?" Nathan said gesticulating at the near naked old lady with cum leaking out of her battered pussy.

"No he'll fucking love this!"

Nathan picked up his briefcase said goodbye to Nora and headed for the door. Upon opening it he saw a man about his age suited and booted with briefcase in hand. The man looked momentarily surprised but not shocked.

"She's waiting for you in the kitchen." Nathan informed him as he passed him on the step.