All Comments on 'You'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AydanFioreAydanFioreover 4 years ago
More Non-Con Stories Please <3

I like some non-con stuff. It's all a fantasy, so y'all can call of your thought police, okay. Nobody actually got hurt here. I don't personally enjoy the whole "you" aspect of the narrative. I prefer my 4th wall intact. But I liked the brutality of it. The wrongness of it. That's pretty much the whole point, right? I mean, the haters are inevitable. But if you're thinking about doing some more non-con stuff, I'm down with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed it, thank you for writing

RummyDoll98RummyDoll98over 4 years ago

Ooh I hope you're writing more! Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVED

Definitely a fave non-con for me. Sent you a message 😊

penny_dredfulpenny_dredfulabout 4 years ago
Perfect

This is so thrilling. I hope you’re writing a continuation. I need to see more of how “Red” handles his new toy. Wicked in all the right ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done

I find the entire 'happy ending' concept in a non-consensual story to be utter BS! If everyone enjoys it, it isn't non consensual. Power Exchange, BDSM, Domination&Submission, but not Non consensual. Literotica seems to be allergic to the 'R*p*' word, to the point that I have had stories rejected because the victim (there really is no other term for the unwilling half of a non-con story) didn't get wet, didn't get off, didn't decide that she, or he, actually loved it. With your final line you skirted the whole issue, as far as Literotica's editors are concerned, while still writing a solid non-con story.

corbymansoncorbymansonover 3 years ago
Well . . .

HOLEEE shit, yes!!! More, please.

Personally, I'm aware of how dark my demons are. Thankfully, I have them lashed securely to the wheel. Just looking for a lady who can appreciate them - and the search continues . . .

kittybunnykittybunny6 months ago

This was an amazing read. I can't even describe how impressed I am. The language, the thoughts, the development of the story, the shock, truly a masterpiece. The way you write is like drugs to my brain. We've all been "obsessed" with little crushes, the normal innocent stalking on social media, trying to become closer. But this... The obsessive personality having no issue with the brutality he subject her to and the glimpses of disgust he feels for his victim makes me feel like I'm learning about a new kind of human, a new species of animal. I'm thinking, how can a person think like this? He is pathetic from the outside, maybe in reality as we read on how he spends his days but the confidence, the thoughts make even make him seem sexy. I wish this had more views and a higher vote. I hope you will continue writing more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...