You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it boils down to the same thing running through both of our heads.

Will this ruin my life?

I think it will. But I don't care. What life am I losing? What life are you losing?

The only difference is you don't know it. Still you are only valuable for this. You're just for fucking. And yet, even this won't last. Time is brutal. And it punches in the teeth of every lie we want to tell ourselves, until we swallow and choke on the truth. Some of us are sex objects. People like you project themselves as these untouchable sex toys because people like me are so unfuckable.

Only I am going to touch you.

Now.

I grab your breasts with my right hand, softly. I can be so soft, I'm just not going to be. I tweak your nipples. I take turns with each one, pulling and moving my hand absently over your delicate skin. Every touch is electric, sending shivers down my spine straight to my hardening cock.

Then I've had enough.

The truck stops and I hit the lock, just to be safe. I've gone too far to stop now, committed too much to throw it all away without having exactly what I want.

You do the stupidest thing and go towards the driver-side door, opening it, and I'm able to grab you by the hair, dragging along you along to the back of the truck, flipping down the gate and throwing you with both hands into the truck bed.

You get up again. And I jump after you. You don't have a plan. You never thought of this moment. You shouldn't have to, right? The sky should always be blue, strangers should always be nice, and kittens like you should always be loved and played with only after being courted.

You are still covering your breasts with one hand. I don't know why. I've already seen them. Already played with them. They're already mine. You try and stand and I throw you down again, hearing your body slam against the plastic covering. You give a small whimper, and I kick you, not hard, not what you deserve, just enough to let you know I'm in charge.

You fall into the fetal position. I can see the side of your breasts, so large compared to your small petite body. Such a source of pride when you could show off just the top. But now that I can see the sides, your nipples, everything you only want me thinking about not seeing. Now you can't control what I see and that's something shameful.

Your hand goes to your bottom as I pull on your yoga pants. Amazing! You're still bothering to cover your breast even as your other fingers weekly try to keep me from pulling down your yoga pants.

There's a tiny little thong underneath, black and blue just like you. I have one hand on your back as I pull down the fabric down almost like you're my teenage daughter about to receive your spanking.

Only then you realize you actually have to do something. It's like someone said you actually have to try to fight back, however pitifully, or it doesn't count as rape. You're flailing around as your body bangs against the truck bed, tears and screams flinging out from your face, doing the same amount of good. It's pathetic, the way you pretend to struggle. And I think part of you already knows your new place in my world.

With your pants and underwear around your ankles, I'm able to roll you over. l'm seeing your pussy, neither shaped nor waxed like I always imagined. But you do take proper care of yourself. Probably trimmed, clean, yet full. Your pussy is still foreign to me. Still forbidden, still something I have to fight for as you try and close those legs. You fight, desperately to stop me from staring straight into your sex.

I'm stronger than you. I overpower you easily. It doesn't matter that your pants are trapped around your ankles, the fabric stretches and then rips. You're naked enough now, and god are you beautiful.

They should make you walk to class like this every day. The small slope of your breasts on display, bouncing perfectly as they shake with each step. You, smiling at all the attention you receive. It's what you really want. Everyone to love you just for being you.

I can see everything now as you squirm away from me, trying to throw yourself through the glass of the back windshield. Your ass shaking as you try to get up and run away from me.

And I don't know who I am, but it's different than anyone ever before. I'm not some frustrated virgin writing hard-core pornography too vulgar and obscene for the Marquis de Sade.

I'm everything I can be.

You squirm. You wriggle. You scream and call out as I hold your arms together while my other hand mauls against your breasts. You take the opportunity to kick me a few times in the testicles before I can get my jeans unbuckled. It doesn't matter. I'm already so hard from you, from everything I'm about to have of yours.

Forever, I'll know you are mine and this was that moment.

I'm nothing huge, but maybe I'm bigger than most. You struggle strongest at this, bucking especially hard when my cock head touches your lips, just when it's about to happen. You don't really have this coming. Your audience has it coming, for encouraging you to perform this daily sexual parade.

They pretend they don't fantasized about doing the exact same fucking thing.

Only I do it.

Your legs try to close. I have to use both arms, giving you the chance to hit me a few times, but it's too late. I can feel your very sex close up against me and I force my way through anyways. You give out a long wail, then sob. It's over...

And fuck, you are so warm, so wet.

I don't move for a second. I want you to know that I have you. That no matter what, this has already happened to you. You can fight, but don't because even you realize it.

You've already been raped.

You feel so good. So tight, squeezing against my dick. So wet, as I slide in deeper. So... God so like everything I ever described, and still so much better than anything I'd ever submitted our masturbated to. It was a moment worth waiting for because for the first time I feel as I should. More than the pleasure of your pussy squeezing against me, more than that tight little canal, I feel power. You know me. And you will remember.

I am everything 200,000 years of human evolution bred into men just as I breed you. Just as you need to be bred.

You just lay there crying. I'm not afraid to look you in the eyes. I want to. I want you to remember my face as I feel your body clench around me. Your nipples rub against my chest. There's no resistance now, no fight in you, just a limp sort of nothingness that's beginning to piss me off. You are like a sobbing life-size realistic rubber fuck Barbie and I could give a shit about your pain, about your body, only my dick does not like it when you blubber.

"Stop crying!"

I scream it.

It only makes you cry louder.

I slap you across the face.

You're screaming now, almost choking on your own tears. My right hand reaches for your throat, and grips hard, pulling your face towards mine. Your eyes bulge as you look up at me in terror.

"There you go slut."

And then something changes as I choke you.

Your hips move against mine.

Is that it? Is that all it takes? My hands around your neck and suddenly you're mine, throwing yourself at me like a bitch and heat. You're moaning now and it mixes in with your screams and sobs.

But it's there.

I can hear it, no matter how many times you try and hide it. No matter how many times you scream no, stop, don't.

Your face is flush, your pussy is wet. I can feel it against my cock. I can feel you shaking, your arms now barely pressing against my chest as I pound deeper and deeper inside of you. At first I think you're faking, trying to get it over with. Hoping that I'll just finish with you, and finish somewhere outside of you. But it's clearly holding back.

You aren't screaming anymore. You're barely sobbing. You're barely keeping it together, trying to stop yourself from moving your waist, but you can't. Your body has betrayed you in this final moment, and you throw yourself forward at me.

"Fuck you."

You whisper it as your whole body starts convulsing desperately.

You cumming is enough for me, enough to push me over the edge. I don't know how long I can take it anymore and I don't want to risk coming inside of you. I can't trust myself inside your pussy any longer. I pull out and before you know what's going on, I have my hand around your blonde ponytail.

My cock is rubbing all over your face, still wet and still glistening from your pussy. You're smart now. You don't try and bite. You don't try and resist. You just choke as you try and swallow all of my cock at once.

You clearly have never given a proper blow job. You've done that thing where the girl bobs a little bit over the head, barely reaching down the shaft. Really just jacking the guy off into her mouth than actually sucking him.

But that's not what you're doing now.

I've got you by the back of the head and I'm forcing you to take every last inch of me, even as saliva and snot runs down your face. You're coughing as I finally release you, doing the last couple of strokes myself like I've done a thousand times thinking about you, writing about you.

The first shot at you right in the eye, at least the part that doesn't go over your head entirely. I keep stroking and adjust my aim, making sure to land nearly every last drop all over a face that was once so well done and so perfectly polished. Now I get to watch cum splash over you. I watch as you turn your head and cough when another stream shoots down your throat. The rest of it. I smear on the left side of your face in gobs that seem to drip down.

One small spray even splashes down onto your tits.

`It's a perfect picture, and I reach into my pocket to take it, knowing I'm making evidence. But it is you, truly transformed. Your face smeared in my cum, your body ravaged by me. I can see drops of semen on your mouth, in your eyes as you squint, on your lips. You lick your lips, then wrinkle your nose in mock disgust.

"I'm going to leave you here. I think you know better than to open your mouth."

You nod vigorously

"Get comfy," My voice again, strangely confident. "It'll be a little while before I can find another phone. I'll send out a cab."

I make you use those panties to clean up my cum. Then I shove the thong in your mouth. Watching you chew the thin fabric coated with my semen, your cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk is almost the best part of the entire evening. I make you keep them in your mouth even as I got to the car. I didn't even need to look back in the mirror, I knew you hadn't dared to disobey me.

It had been a sleepless night. So many what-ifs? So many possibilities. I thought it was likely I would go to jail. And it wasn't that I didn't care. I just hadn't at the time. And still high from my first sexual encounter, I find myself too excited to do anything but get myself off again at what just happened, reliving every shape of your body.

This time my seed landed on my own body instead of painting you like my own masterpiece.

I didn't know when to expect the end. But nothing keeps happening. Each day that went by seems to confirm my safety. It seems unbelievable to see you in class, struggling through the exam, shaking whenever you looked at me.

I can't help but stare.

You turn in your test first and run out of the room.

So I'm surprised to see you waiting for me. Surprised that you're even able to talk to me.

"Do you..." You stammer. "Do you want to get together to study?"

12