You

Story Info
Daddy takes care of his baby girl.
2.5k words
4.25
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, I felt sad again for the millionth day in a row or so it seemed. Upon waking up, I felt like I had not earned the right to love or live. Each day, my fight to survive gets harder but somehow easier. But why am I not capable of changing my own mind... I don't feel like I even deserve you, daddy. But you... You always know what to do. You assign special tasks for me so that I can keep my mind going through the day and you make sure that I am okay.

Today, I'm off work and I managed to wake up three hours later than I was supposed to. Rule number one... Be up and in the shower by eight AM then ready for the day by nine AM... These became strikes one and two. After getting ready, my next task was to run three errands to be back by three PM so that I could complete my chore list and cook dinner. Daddy told me to go to the post office, Walmart, and pick up a new outfit for myself to model for him later. Not only did I wake up late, but I stayed in bed all day. My list of strikes grew longer and longer as my list of tasks became incomplete. I couldn't stand to look at my phone so I never saw the texts or calls from you today. You must be so worried about me... Why do I do this to you?

As I am curled up under the covers, I hear the door swing open, followed by footsteps and the door swinging closed. I pulled the covers up over my head, waiting for you to come into our room. You instantly noticed the house was not clean, the errands were not done, and there was no dinner waiting for you. I hear you place your wallet, keys, and phone on the table then walk into the bedroom. You slide your shoes off to sit on the bed beside me and pull the covers off my head.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" You asked with a worried expression.

"Daddy, I feel sad and you weren't here," I said as I fought back tears.

"I will make it up to you but you have earned a few punishments first, baby girl. Do you know how much trouble you're in? Afterwards, I have a surprise for you." Grinning, you pulled the covers off my body to reveal that I am not wearing anything underneath and began to grin harder.

"Okay, Daddy."

I got up and bent over the spanking bench as you cuff my ankles and wrists to each post so that I cannot move. You pulled my hair up into a ponytail and bend down so that you are face to face with me. You pulled back on my ponytail with one hand, grabbing my neck with the other. I felt your lips press against mine as you began to kiss me hard, causing me to moan. How do you do this to me so easily...

You stood up to walk over to the toy cabinet. What toys are in store for today?.. I am sure it will be a bad punishment since I did so bad today... I felt a blackout mask slide over my face so that I could not see what happened next. I, then, felt a headphone go into each ear followed by my favorite playlist starting. This is the playlist we created together, making the music more arousing. I am starting to grow wetter...

I feel your nails slide slowly down my back and over my behind, causing chills to appear on my skin. I bit my lip as you continued. I felt your warm breath on the small of my back followed by a kiss causing me to moan again. THUD is what I barely hear over my music as I felt the sting on my behind, causing me to pull against the cuffs. More Daddy, please... I need more... I feel another THUD on the other side of my behind followed by one more strike on each cheek. I feel the anticipation building up inside me as I grow wetter and wait for what you do next.

I feel you walk away for a moment but I cannot hear what you are up to. My heart feels like it will beat out of my chest! I feel you walk up behind me and a cold liquid along with your finger runs across my asshole. You run your finger over my asshole for a few seconds before sliding a finger in slowly. I moan as you slide your finger in and out to work up to sliding a second finger inside. I'm growing wetter as you slide in and out and then I feel your fingers slide out. I am panting, wanting more as I feel something hard rub up against my asshole. You slide it in slowly until it is all the way in and I realize its a plug. Probably the purple one that you bought for me... You reach for the remote to turn it on and I feel my little hole begin to vibrate. I began to moan and you pulled back on my ponytail, causing my headphones to fall out.

"Just wait, baby girl. Daddy is going to punish you and then take care of you as you need. Count with me." You said in a stern voice.

"Yes, Daddy." I said breathless.

THUD... "One" We both said in sync. I felt the sting of the paddle as the plug vibrated. You leaned down to kiss my back again as another THUD landed across my behind. "T-Two." You ran your hands over my behind then ran your nails up my back. This caused me to moan again. Another THUD landed across my behind as the plug continued to vibrate. "Three." I said as I winced. You pulled back on my ponytail again before another three strikes landed on my behind. "Four, five, six." I said as I was breathless. We continued until I counted to fifty to ensure that my behind was nice and sore, but I was ready for release by this point.

"Daddy, can I cum now?" I asked as I squirmed. I felt your hand strike my sore behind and you pulled back on my ponytail to tell me no.

"It's time for Daddy to use your fuckholes as I please. Do not cum without permission or you're in big trouble little girl."

"Yes, Daddy." I secretly rolled my eyes as a grin formed.

I feel your pants hit the floor and the vibration growing stronger. I feel the head of your shaft touch my lips, sliding up and down the wetness as I began to moan. "Fuck me Daddy, please." I begged as you continued to slide up and down so that you grazed my clit enough to tease me. You gripped my hips and rammed yourself into my little, wet hole. I moaned with pleasure as you began to fuck me faster with each stroke. I feel one of your hands move from my hip and another vibrator starts up. You place it on my clit as you continue to fuck me harder and harder.

"YES Daddy. I missed you." I screamed through moans.

"I missed you too, baby girl. Can't you tell?"

"Yes, Daddy." I continued to moan as my legs began to shake. Oh no, not yet... He will be so mad...

"No baby, not yet. Let Daddy have his way with you."

You continue to fuck me harder and harder as the two vibrators continue to work in sync. My legs start to shake harder as I'm about to cum and there is no stopping it. I grip the poles to the bench and let out a load moan as I cum all down your hard cock. I'm in trouble now...

You take the vibrator off my clit, grabbing my hips harder and fucking me as hard as you can until you cum deep inside my fuckhole. You pull yourself out and walk back to grab something. I hear the cabinet door open and close. I feel the studded paddle run down my back, causing chills to arise again. "Count with me, you dirty little slut," you said sternly.

"Yes, sir"

THUD... "One." You continued to spank my behind and the back of my thighs until they were stinging so bad that I started to squirm. I lost count after thirty. Well I won't be able to sit tomorrow... The spankings stopped and I felt the plug come out of my asshole. You grabbed my ponytail to pull my head back and slid your cock deep inside my little asshole. You grabbed my hip with the other hand and began to fuck me harder and harder as I moan. I continued to hold back from cumming so that I would not get another spanking as you fucked me mercilessly for what felt like an hour. You rammed deep inside me, cumming so much that it drips down my legs when you slide out of me. You slid your pants on and began to uncuff my ankles, running your hands up my legs and across my backside. This caused me to squirm and wince in pain. You uncuffed my wrists and helped me stand up. As I reached up to remove the mask, you gripped my wrists and pulled them behind my back. Guiding me to a small chair, you help me sit down and I realize this chair is made for special punishments. I start to wince as I sit all the way down on the pointy objects. These objects are not sharp enough to pierce my skin, but they will definitely leave a mark.

"You love to mark your little slut, don't you Daddy?" I grinned.

You gripped my throat and whispered in my ear, "Of course I do. It's how you learn."

You walk around to the back of the chair, tying my hands behind my back. Walking back around to my front, you grip my hair and kiss me hard, causing me to grow wet all over again. You open my legs, tying my calves and ankles to the chair so that my pussy is exposed. Running your finger across my clit, I let out a moan. I feel a sharp pinch on my nipple as you release the clamp. You rub my clit again to clamp the other nipple. You raise the chain and slide it into my mouth so that the clamps were pulled tight, causing a slight pain. I continue to grow wetter...

"Do not let the chain fall," you said.

I nodded in agreement. You removed your finger from my clit as I feel a clothespin press down on my clit, causing a moan to escape my lips. I almost released the chain before I realized what I was doing. I know you are grinning over there... I feel your lips on my chest and I tilted my head back to give you more room, which caused my nipples to be pulled out more. You ran your tongue over my nipples while flicking the clothespin on my clit. I whimpered as you flicked it again. The pain mixed with pleasure brought on more wetness. You continued to kiss and lick your way down my stomach, making sure to flick the clothespin a few times on the way down.

When you reached my thighs, you bit down on each on hard so that they would bruise. Yes Daddy, leave your marks on me... You bit my thighs a few more times, continuing to flick the pin. As you noticed, I am soaking the chair so you decide to remove the clothespin. You gripped my hips and slid me forward, causing me to wince in pain. You buried your face between my legs, letting your tongue torture and tease my clit. I moan louder and louder through the chain as you continue to move your tongue faster and faster. Yes Daddy, make your slut cum please...

I began to move my hips to buck against your tongue as I felt the pain from the chair. My legs began to shake as I beg to cum through the chain. I begged and begged for what felt like forever before you allowed me to cum. I screamed as I began to cum all over your tongue. You wrapped your lips around my clit to suck on it as my legs began to shake harder. You pulled the chain from my mouth and yanked the clamps off, causing me to wince in pain again. You helped me up from the chair, leaving my hands tied behind my back and you laid on the bed.

"Now come pleasure Daddy in bed and your punishment will be over, baby girl," you said sternly.

"Yes Daddy."

I began to slide your pants off with my teeth, making sure to stop and bite you on the way down. You're already rock hard as you watch me undress you with my teeth. You cleaned yourself off from the mess earlier as I kiss my way up your legs. I ran my tongue down your cock as you grabbed my ponytail. I continued to run my tongue up and down your cock as you groaned. I slid your length into my mouth as you continued to groan louder. I turn my body to sit on your face as I continue to tease your cock. I feel your tongue on my clit and begin to suck harder, bucking my hips in sync. Oh Daddy, yes...

I continued to take your length in and out of my mouth, moaning on your cock as I bucked my hips faster and faster. Cumming on your face, I got up to slide your cock in my overly sensitive fuckhole. You grab my hips to guide me as I begin to buck my hips back and forth, taking your length and moaning. I started riding faster and faster as my head tilted back and I began to moan your name. You reached up with one hand to grab my ponytail, pulling my forward to shove your tongue in my mouth. You began to fuck me harder and harder as my legs began to shake. I moan in your mouth as you smile and fucked me harder. I cum down your cock and you release my hair. You move my hips back and forth until you released in my fuckhole and I collapse on on top of you.

You wrap your arms around me and kissed my forehead. "You were such a good girl taking your punishment. I'm sorry you had a bad day, baby girl. I hope I made you feel better. After we cuddle, I'll take you to get food and we can go see a movie. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Daddy. I would love that. Thank you."