You

Story Info
Swinging neighbor seduces us.
1.3k words
28k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

You and I are sitting on the couch on the deck, close together, hip to hip, feet up on the ottoman. Talking. Occasionally your foot rubs absently against my leg. The weather has been beautiful, hot during the day but cooling off at night. At that moment, life is perfect, and I am content. We've been talking for a long time. I can hardly remember what we talked about; the words flowed so easily.

It's late, the evening started with a party, in what seems like days ago. The party is long over, and he went to bed an hour or so past. I do remember you mentioning, so casually, that you'd slept with 3 of the men at the party, him being the only one not on your list. Your bluntness was shocking in a refreshing way, the words lingering in my brain even as the house emptied out around us.

He is a huge flirt, as are you, and the two of you have been joking and teasing all night, something that has not escaped my notice. Surprisingly, it doesn't bother me in the least. Nothing about the evening has been awkward, which is why we are fully relaxed, chatting still despite the lateness of the evening, creeping towards morning.

We've dissected the behavior of all the guests, focusing on one, who will most likely not be invited back again. She's too bossy, too blunt, too unkind. You and I mimic some of her ridiculous behaviors, taking turns with words and actions, the alcohol we've been drinking all night still flowing through our bodies, making our actions even sillier than any other time. Louder and goofier, trying to outdo each other with our scorn.

I'm waving my arms around, mocking her attitude towards a friend's husband (whom you've slept with) when you lean over and kiss me.

The action startles me and I freeze, your mouth soft against mine, then harder as you lean into me. Even as my brain is trying to wrap itself around what you're doing, wondering why you're doing this, I find myself responding. I've never kissed another woman (despite being propositioned by two friends earlier in my life) and this action makes me realize that arousal is not linked to the gender of the seducer.

My eyes close and all I can feel is a mouth, teasing, licking, pressing against mine, and immediately, I'm kissing back, just as eagerly. Instantly I'm wet, and I moan from deep in my throat, more turned on than I have been in a long time. Goosebumps rise on my arms; my legs and I feel the heat building from inside. You kiss my mouth, my neck, my collarbone, then back to my lips, which are open and eager.

You break away from me and rest your forehead against mine, hand still at the back of my neck, holding us close. I'm breathing heavily, as though I've just run a marathon and suddenly you giggle. That giggle sets me off and quickly we are laughing, at each other, at what just happened, I don't even know. My eyes are wide as I look at you.

"Let's go wake him up". You say, voice high, excited. "C'mon, I want to wake him up -- with you". I shake my head, wondering what the hell is happening. I'm still too drunk to switch between our kiss and what you're saying you want to do now.

"Why? What?" I mumble, even as you are jumping off the couch, my hand in yours as we move into the empty house towards the bedroom.

The door is open slightly and you push it further, turning to shush me even though you are the one giggling again. There is a nightlight on in the bathroom, shedding a minimal amount of light into the room, but enough to see his shape under the covers. I waver in the doorway, my brain scrambling to figure out what your plans are and what my role will be.

He is in the middle of the bed, where he usually sleeps, and you slide under the covers to his left and motion me to the right side.

"Shhhhh" you giggle again, and I slide under the covers against his warm body. He turns towards me, as he always does when we curl against each other at night.

"Coming to bed kinda late, huh?" He mumbles against my skin. "Did she go home?" even as you spoon against his back.

"What?" he's completely awake. Suddenly. His eyes open wide. "Whose hand is on my dick?"

You laugh, a deep, intimate sound in the darkness of the bedroom. "Guess who!"

He looks at me and says, "What is going on?" even as you slide under the covers and take him in your mouth. His body jerks, his eyes on mine and I lean in to kiss him, pressing him back against the mattress. It's his turn to moan deep in his throat against my mouth and I can't imagine what he's feeling -- the dual assault on his body. For a moment, he stops kissing me back as he concentrates on the feelings you are creating with lips and suction and teeth. "Oh my god" he groans aloud. I capture his mouth again with mine and he grips the back of my head tightly, his tongue thrusting into my mouth to the same tempo of your mouth. It's more than erotic, I feel as though the three of us are one entity at that moment, climbing towards the same pinnacle.

You let go of him, shove the covers back to the edge of the bed, uncovering all of us and straddle his body, lowering yourself onto his erection, shedding your dress at the same time. His mouth leaves mine in a gasp, his hands moving to grab your hips. Watching, I realize that you had been commando all night, naked beneath your sundress.

I sit back on my heels, watching the shadow movement of you, rising and falling above him, then leaning forward to take his mouth with yours. Watching another woman fuck him had never been something he and I had talked about, yet here we were -- you in control of every moment.

At least until he rolls over, flipping you underneath him and begins to thrust, harder and harder and now it's your turn to gasp. He captures a breast in his mouth, licking and sucking and I can hear that you are close to an orgasm.

Your hand reaches out, a finger extending to trace my jaw and then into my mouth. Knowing exactly what you want, I close my lips around the digit, sucking gently, grazing my teeth against the tender skin. Leaning forward, I release your finger and capture your lips again. Now it is my tongue in your mouth keeping the tempo of his thrusts into you.

With a final groan, he finishes in you and continues moving for the minute it takes you to join him. I watch as he falls back onto the side of the bed, away from you, an arm across his forehead as he slows his breathing.

Ever jaunty, you roll to your side, facing me and say, "That was amazing, we'll have to do it again...soon". I see the flashing white of your teeth in the gloom, and you rise next to me, pulling me in for another deep kiss. And then you are gone, leaving us together in the bedroom, minds racing. He pulls me close and says, "I'm not sure how that just happened, but are YOU ok?" and I answer after a moment, thinking about the laughs, the kissing, the watching, the scorecard that now reads 4 husbands, the friendship that has suddenly become more and I say, a grin on my tender lips, "Yes, yes I am."

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4about 1 month ago

Why can’t I give this a 5 star rating?

MtnmikeMtnmikeover 1 year ago

Wow, that was hot, something like that would blow my mind.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Oooo…..I like this!

Short and sweet, with a building crescendo … to climax!

And I am glad he asked if you are okay.

Nicely done!

KelvinBlackKelvinBlackalmost 2 years ago

Short and to the point (s'cuse the pun!). I agree with the first person previous comments and had to double back at two points early on, but well done to you for posting.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

You and Me Next Part
You Series Info

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Fringe Bennies Lady plays with a married couple.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Kinky Husband Ch. 01 My brand new scientist husband is into some kinky stuff.in Loving Wives
More Stories