You and Me

Story Info
Things get wild at your house this time.
1.9k words
13.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
123 Followers

It's several weeks after you seduced both me and him. This time we're at your house for dinner. Just us. Which should feel strange but doesn't. After all, we've been here many times to eat, drink, play cards and enjoy your company. There is a difference today, something more intense in the atmosphere. Usually, your house is full of guests when we get together and today it's you, your husband, me and mine. Your hubs is a swinger too, which, I think, adds to the super-heated erotic tension that we all feel. As though in any moment, we could all break out into an orgy of pleasure. And I'm not sure that wouldn't be the best ending to THIS evening.

You and I emptying the kitchen of dirty dishes, an easy comradery between us. Occasionally throughout the night, I've looked a beat too long at your lips for my own sense of propriety. The memory of them on mine, your tongue teasing mine, the incredible feel of them makes me ache. For more. I wait for you to notice and comment, but you appear oblivious and I find myself somewhat irritated.

His and my sex life in the last few weeks has been incredible. Neither of us thought that introducing someone into our bed would have that effect, but we've been making out like horny teenagers, having sex at odd times of the day, in positions we thought we'd never have been able to in years. The shower has become our 'hot' spot. Day, night, it doesn't matter. He looks at me and says, "Let's go take a shower" and I'm wet to the depths of my soul. I tease him when we are in the grocery store, "How about a shower when we get home?" and the color of his sherry dark eyes deepens even as a grin splits his full lips.

We bring that element to dinner tonight, the two of us touching each other more often than usual, knees knocking under the table, looks that pass between us that I'm sure you and your husband notice. My face turning red when he mentions the word shower innocuously in a comment to you.

After we finish with the kitchen, you rub a low spot on your back and mention that it aches. My hands move automatically to that spot and rub gently. "Ahhh, that feels so good." You moan gently as I continue to rub, and lean against the counter, offering generous access to your back.

I'm a masseuse by trade, and I think of all the connected muscles and tendons that need to be worked to make this ache disappear. "Look, let's go somewhere so you can lie down, and I can do this properly." I tell you. "The couch won't work, too narrow." And you say, without opening your eyes or even moving, "My bed is made, and the room is clean enough I won't be embarrassed by the usual mess." I feel a jolt throughout my body at the thought of you lying on your bed, me leaning over you, hands on your naked skin. Because you must be naked for me to do the massage properly.

"Sure." My voice is low and husky with these thoughts rampaging. "Sure," I clear my throat, "That will work out great. And never worry about a mess, you've seen my house."

The guys have gone out to your garage to look at a wood project your husband is working on, so the house is empty and still. A warm breeze wafts in through the open windows, another perfect summer evening. You have a glass of whisky clutched in your hand as you move towards the bedroom, and I trail along behind. You're humming a song softly under your breath and I strain to catch the tune.

I've never seen your bedroom and as we pass through the doorway, I pause to look around. It's a very large room, the king-sized bed dominating the center of the room, set on a high platform. White gauzy curtains are moving in the breeze and the room is painted in a soft ocean color, somewhere between blue and green. I can imagine a sandy beach outside of the patio doors instead of green grass. A very peaceful space. My gaze settles back onto you, already stripping your shirt off and dropping it to the floor. Braless, you look back at me with a cheeky grin and climb face-down into the middle of the bed, stretched out and ready for whatever happens next.

Being short, I realize that I will have to climb/roll onto the bed and thankfully I have a dress on today too. My legs are not long, but muscular from running/hiking and all kinds of outdoor activities, so hoisting my body, I laugh as I flail on the soft mattress, drawn by gravity into the middle where you are. We bump together and I sit up, brushing blonde hair from my face as I struggle to maintain some sort of decorum. Why, I'm not sure, but it seems necessary since I'm about to put my hands on your naked back. A very inviting naked back as you too are in good physical form due to working out and hiking. You motion to the bedside table on your left and lift your head to say, "There's lotion and body oil over there, top drawer."

Now I must literally climb over you to reach the drawer. I place both hands on either side of you, then straddle your hips and shift myself over to the other side of the bed. I do this quickly, not thinking about how intimate the position is and wrestle open the drawer to find the body oil. It's a deep drawer and there are an amazing number of adult toys within. No stranger to adult toys, I take my time perusing them as I dig around for the oil.

Laying my hands on it, I leave the drawer open because, well, who knows where this evening's adventure will go? Again, sweeping my hair out of my face and wishing for a hair clip, I tuck the ends behind my ears and ponder whether to pour the oil into my hands or to drip it across your back. Deciding that dripping will be more fun, I pop the cap and strategically place the oil across the bronzed skin of your back. You shiver as the cold oil hits your skin. I'm struggling with how to approach being able to massage your back from this odd angle when you turn your head and tell me to just "sit on my butt". So, I do. Legs straddling your hips, knees on the bed I begin soothing the oil into your skin. Even though I have touched hundreds of other bodies in this same fashion, yours is far more enticing. Very few of my clients moan when touched, it's almost as though they hold fast to any sounds that might be unseemly. You begin moaning almost immediately.

Your moans are visceral, erotic and very, very unseemly. "That feels SO-SO-SO good." I begin working deeper tissue and you buck underneath me, squirming as I get to the source of the pain and your left hand reaches out to grasp my knee. Your hand stays there, stroking and squeezing as my hands cause pain or pleasure on your back. It's disturbing in that this whole situation has moved so far from my original attempt to release your muscle pain and turned into something akin to foreplay on your bed.

After I have worked the last of the oil into your skin, I smack your butt playfully and say, "All done."

"Not even close." You turn your head to the side and continue, "You may think I didn't notice you looking at me all night. I did, and now I'm going to put that lovely mouth of yours to work." You put your hands onto the bed and with me still straddling your hips, you roll yourself over and I'm faced with the naked top half of your body. Now it's your turn to struggle with hair in your eyes, mouth and across your face. While you're trying to get the heavy length of your hair under control, I watch your breasts shift up, down only a short distance from me. Outside of a high school locker room I've never even seen another woman's breasts, much less up close. I find it undeniably erotic.

You've finished with your hair, now tucked under your head and somewhat under control and you grip them with your hands and jiggle them suggestively at me, a silly, leering grin on your lips. "They're nice boobs, you think?"

"Um, yeah" I mutter, keeping my eyes locked on yours, yet drawn down to the soft flesh. Your hands reach up and pull my face down to your mouth. Again, we are kissing, my tongue sucked into your mouth as your fingers grip the sides of my face, thumbs beneath my chin. You taste of the orange you ate after dinner, sweet and tart. The kissing goes on forever it seems, until you release my mouth and eye my dress. "This has to go." You say, oh so bossily, and your hands find the hem, reaching up to lift it over my head. Being more modest, I have a bra on underneath, and you tug on the fabric. "This too."

There is no clasp as I prefer stretchy, elastic fabric so I slip my arms through, underneath and off. Immediately you roll me under you, mouth again kissing mine. Your hands wandering my body, sliding along my thighs, knee between them, getting closer. We are lost in the haze of our mutual sexual arousal when I hear voices.

It must be your husband and mine, in from the garage.

"Stop, wait." I push your shoulders back, pulling my mouth from yours. "Wait, I think the guys are back. We have to stop." I'm breathing heavily, gasping, drawing as much air as I can into my lungs, attempting to slow my heart rate and calm myself.

"Nope." The cheeky grin is back on your face, and you kiss the side of my neck, the front, running your tongue along my collarbone and up to my earlobe where you suck gently on me. "Not going to stop just yet."

Inside I'm escalating to panic as the guys begin to call our names, closer and closer to the bedroom. "Stop, please, I can't, I don't...." Words fail as first your husband and then mine come through the doorway and pause. Their expressions are not clear enough to see due to the waning sunlight in the room, but they can obviously see us, almost completely naked and kissing on the bed. You haven't stopped, sliding down the bed so that you can nuzzle my breasts, licking the divide between them, teasing me even as my anguish at being seen in this position begins to overwhelm me.

"Whoa." It's your husband's voice I hear, laughter beneath the chiding tone. "Emma, you and Liza started without us! That's just....not fair." He's smiling as he says this, coming closer to the bed where I squirm, attempting to hide myself in the fluffy covers. Embarrassed to be 'caught' like this, naked and with his wife, my entire body suffused with blood making my fair skin the color of ripe cherries.

"I see one really important item missing." He opens another drawer in the nightstand and tosses a pair of handcuffs onto the bed. "So, who is going to wear these and get fucked all night long?"

elizaloo
elizaloo
123 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
MtnmikeMtnmikeover 1 year ago

Woah, I bet that night turned out amazing, 4 friends enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. Need more, what happens next?

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Fun set-up for more playful pairing….

The men might also need a “massage”!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

You Previous Part
You Series Info

Similar Stories

Liza Enjoys an Orgy with Strangers Chris arranges for Liza to be dessert at the Club dinner.in Group Sex
PokeHer Face He has a suspicion, is that enough to make her confess?in Loving Wives
A Slut Wife's Confessions Turning my husband into a cuck.in Loving Wives
Husband's Best Friend - Pt. 01 Husband's best friend gets kicked out for cheating.in Loving Wives
The Price is Always Right Pt. 01 A couple down on their luck get an offer they can't refuse.in Loving Wives
More Stories