You and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a terrible human being, because the pang lasts just up to the point where I nudge at your entrance--which still gapes, super-lubed from your last orgasm. Your snake your arms around my neck and your legs around my hips.

All guilt disappears entirely with my cock inside you.

Our first plunge should have fanfares and fireworks and dancing horses. Instead it's met quietly, with sighs. I dig deep and firm, lodging in you, rooting. Slowly, we build our pace as if to prove to each other we're in it for the long haul. We have the rest of our lives to come.

Your eyes close and jaw drops. I almost ruin the moment by trying to kiss you and you're reticent. Then I realise you don't relish the mouth that's relished your slimy cunt. I think I've blown it until you groan, "Oh..." and dig heels into my bum.

Licking you, along with a doting need to impress, has locked me down. Now I want to come, I can't. Instead, I just enjoy being inside you which somehow feels more profound than just the small parts of us that are joined. The rub of our skin and our shared heat seems to take away all barriers between us and we're finally what we've longed to be for months. One whole thing.

You pant into the crook of my neck and burst delicious 'yeses' as I pound. I think you want to come with me, and with a girl's brilliant control are staving off your orgasm. But I'm definitely blocked and don't want you holding out for something that might not happen.

I shift you about, kneel, sling one of your legs over my shoulder, then both legs, grip your feet and spread you wide, piledrive. You blink up at me as if in shock, jaw thrust out, mewling, but nothing seems to unlock me. The glimmering beam of sunlight moves a slow spotlight across your bed. I worry I'm boring you. Not in a good way.

"Shit. I can't come, I'm sorry."

You hug me. "Oh sweetheart, that's ok."

"You come." I kneel, lift your hips and rub you along my length like... well, a bit like a sex doll. "Come without me."

"Umm... I did?" You seem surprised I hadn't noticed. "I thought you were about to, and it set me off. Biggie."

When did you do that? I worry you're lying to save my pride, but you seem earnest, and anyway if you are lying for me then that's kind of beautiful, too.

My heart swells, but I pull out.

Then, in another of those moments that will stay with me forever, you say, "Wait. Try this way." You flip onto your front, face pressed to the pillows, hips tipped up on splayed knees.

I dive in. The sinuous writhe of your spine, the upside-down love-heart of your bottom, the plump-plump-plumps at my front, the blissed out smile you toss over your shoulder all come very close to undoing me. But still I can't let go.

Increasingly breathless, you don't complain. My pummelling pushes you flat onto your front. I straddle your tipped-up bum, plough beneath your bum cheeks. You puff up, blabber, "Don't stop. Don't stop." And as if mocking me with your multi-orgasmic superpower you gasp, lock solid, and grunt into the pillow one more time.

You seem relieved when I finally stop, sliding out to leave you starfished and floppy.

I chuckle with you, all-powerful in my manly stoicism. The undisputed heavy weight fuck of the world.

"I'm... done." You hardly lift your head before dropping it heavily into the pillow. I'm done, too. I peel off the feathery condom and chuck it your bin. I collapse into bed beside you.

We lie comatose for a bit. I listen to your breathing and stroke your hair.

You curl against my side. "You didn't come." You sound downhearted.

Shit I've been so selfish. Of course you'd want me to come as much as I wanted you to.

"It's your own fault," I say. "You were too good. I locked down when you sucked me... I wasn't expecting that."

"Yes, I'm dirty." You slide fingers around my balls, the balls you soaked, and draw chilly swirls on my thighs. "I should've warned you. Sorry."

I snigger. "I just didn't think you'd appreciate me exploding in your mouth within the first five seconds of our first time ever."

You suck your wet fingertip, shrug. "I wouldn't mind. I think I would've liked it." You roll onto your back, talking to the ceiling through a yawn. "I don't swallow, though, just so you know. I don't mind... residue, but I won't swallow, like, a load."

Residue? This makes me laugh, and flips my head trying to work out what you mean. I decide to leave it, seeing as you don't seem to want to elaborate. I'm guessing that whatever you do, it'll be great. I imagine what you might inflict on me some time in the future. The thoughts are a lovely accompaniment to the return of your playful hand.

I close my eyes and sigh right from my bones. The weight of your head in the crook of my arm is an oddly complete sensation, your hair soft under my fingertips. Your light grip on my cock is comforting and stimulating at the same time, though I still feel fantastic for not coming. Strong. I wonder if I might never come again and end up leaping buildings. Then, just when I think it can't get any better, you squirm in my arm and kiss my shoulder.

"I love you," you say.

I want to say it back, but it clogs behind a lump in my throat.

You smile at my probably dopey expression, kiss my chest hard with those gorgeous, paddy lips. I bask in our affections, heart bursting worse than my cock.

I sink into a doze. Your paddy plucks continue their march. Down my stomach.

I open my eyes to find you self-absorbed over my aching rod. You kiss it tenderly, then notice I'm watching you, glint and run a flat tongue along my length. You smack your lips. "You taste rubbery."

"Thank you velly much."

You ignore my poor joke, lapping at me like a mother cat. I groan, my post-coital reverie all licked away. "I thought we were done?"

"Nope." You bury your face in my balls and your enormous tongue feels oddly like a carwash. You reappear. "I'm going to suck you off." You take me into your mouth.

After all my urge to impress, and all my smug powerfulness, between the eager dip of your head and the quick, urgent rub of your hand, I'm unblocked within a fistful of "Fucks".

Tingling washes over my skin, gathers in my balls and swells toward the whirlpool of your irrepressible mouth. I breathe deep, trying to subdue it, but you draw on, regardless. A tug of war between my orgasm and a goddess.

I had no idea a woman could ever make me feel like this. You're so gentle and relaxed, yet so insistent. So... loving. You seem hell-bent on giving pleasure. More. Like you're pleasing yourself as much as me, doing me with all the relish I did you. I'd been agonising that my love of oral sex would turn you off. But are you into it as much as I am?

I have to know if this is wishful thinking or not. So in the same spirit as the foot you wedged to my hard-on when I licked you, I reach under your bum and between your thighs. You growl a warning -- itself an interesting sensation on my quivering shaft -- but I press my fingers to you anyway, albeit very gently. If nothing else, the distraction should put off my orgasm for a few more delicious moments.

I'm wrong. You're wetter than ever. My brain crashes. This woman adores sucking me. My orgasm rears.

But I'm confused; do you want me to come in your mouth or not? I assume not, and, shuddering, try to time my release to avoid it. The next breather you take, I'll gush a fountain.

But the slide of your mouth, your humming and the gorgeous sloop of your tongue underneath as you suck is so compelling, I fear I won't make it. I clench my fists.

"Careful," I stammer.

Mercifully, you lift off me, crimson to your neck, lips flushed up, blurring your hand up and down. You watch your fist, and -- even though your mouth is irresistible -- It's the self-absorbed intent on your face that finally does it for me. You're so focussed on my orgasm, so eager. I can't hold back.

I arch off the bed and lock rigid, blurting through clenched teeth, "I'm coming, I'm coming! "

You squeak, and drop your mouth over my eruption. You lick my pumping underside, my first blast dribbling from your lips and tongue, while a discrete angling of your head sends frantic jets shooting out of me in thick ropes across my belly.

I roar as my orgasm rips through me, delicately controlled by the relentless flap of your cum-slicked tongue and the milking pull of your hand. You cheer and I think I may pass out, but you show no signs of quitting. I'm possessed with the feverish image of you as a feeding lioness: poised over my jerking body as you lick and kiss my twitching member up and down its length, drawing the last pulses out. Your lips and tongue become so unbearable I have to physically hold you back, blaring an insane head-rush of laughter.

You kiss my cock down from its high, laughing at me one last time, then suck your lips and survey the mess you've made with a slightly embarrassed smile. Miraculously, you're hands are completely un-splattered.

"Umm... Would you like a tissue?" you say.

You reach over me for a box, then, on impulse, swipe a lick across my chest to gather a far-flung splash of cum. It's done so instinctively, and neatly, it's as if you think I won't notice. But instead I'll never forget it.

"Residue," I say.

"Mm-hmm," you say.

Once clean, we curl up together again. Properly comatose, this time. I have no words, just a fuzzy, happy glow where my brain should be. You snuffle a snore.

I'm a man of worries, and even now I'm anxious that we haven't expressed our love properly, that we didn't come together. But then I consider how attentive we were, giving each other the most intimate joy possible. There was love in that, too. I let the worry go. Some other time, without a doubt, we will climax together. Hopefully, many times, when we make a family.

It's a warm and comforting thought that you share my need to have kids. It settles over me and shuts my eyes. Then I must be delirious, or you've sucked me into some kind of altered state. Or maybe I'm just nodding off, too. Because suddenly we're in a different bed in a different house. Our house. A cat is curled between us, purring, and I hear children laughing and playing downstairs; a girl and a boy, I think. I grip you, and you snuggle me harder too, in the apparition and in the real world.

So I guess it's a shared dream.

12