You and Me (CiCi) Pt. 02

Story Info
We have a night with a stripper in Dallas.
1.8k words
4.22
4.2k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are so damn tired after months of working two jobs and being a mother, you have barely had time for yourself. On top of that, I have been working nearly nonstop as well so we have barely seen each other after our big night what seems like forever ago. Finally, you said fuck it something has got to give. You called me and said we are going on a trip, I did not argue.

Our plane lands in Dallas, Texas and we walk off hand in hand down towards the baggage section.

You are 5'1, wearing a dress that hugs every curve and a pair of flip flops. Your hands and toes are freshly done and you even dyed your low-cut hair dark pink. Your makeup is done and your lips are shining with gloss. You feel the eyes of every man and quite a few women on you as we walk past them.

I am 6'1, in a T-shirt, ball shorts, socks, and slides. I have gotten back in the gym over the last few months so I have bulked up a bit. My head is freshly shaven and my beard is trimmed.

As we wait for our bag, I lean against a pole, and you lean back against me.

You: Why are you always so warm?

Me: Why are you always so beautiful?

You smile, turn around, put your hands on my face and pull me down into a kiss. Our tongues wrestle as my hands roam over your body. Neither of us cares who is watching the scene. When we break the kiss you lay on my chest and I hold you until the bags start coming out on the belt.

After getting our bags, grabbing the rental car, and getting lunch we head to our hotel to check-in. The room is queen-sized with a balcony that gives a view of downtown Dallas. You slide out of your shoes and step outside to take a breath as I get the bags in. I come up behind you, wrap my arms around your waist and kiss your neck.

Me: This was an amazing idea.

You: Well it was this or become Bonnie and Clyde. I am too pretty to go out in a hail of bullets.

Me: Yes you are. So, what are we doing tonight?

You: Strip club?

Me: Can never go wrong with ass and tiddies. What shall we do in the meantime?

You: In the meantime, you can make good on all of those promises you made on the plane. I believe you said something about making my toes curl with that mouth of yours.

You turn around, put your hand on the top of my head, and push me gently to my knees in front of you. I look up at you and you put one leg over my shoulder with a devilish smile.

You: Put your money where your mouth is Daddy.

I grin back before my head disappears under your dress. You let out a long soft moan as my tongue finds its target.

We pull up to DG's A Gentlemen's Club Dallas at about 11 and the place is busy but not crowded. As soon as we walk in we are greeted by a thicc Latina wearing a bikini that only covers the important bits. She walks us to a table by the stage and gets our drink orders. The talent in the place is prime and we find ourselves tracking one beauty after another but the next stripper to come out on the stage is the one who has us both fucking sprung.

She comes out in a red see-through bra and pantie set with a pair of open-toed wrap-around heels. Her skin is light brown, her hair is straight black, she is at most 5'3 without the heels, she is tiny up top with toned arms, B-cup breasts, and a smooth flat stomach. Below the waist is a different story, she has ass, hips, and thighs that don't quit. Her face is beautiful, she is wearing make-up of course but even if she wasn't her natural beauty is obvious. Her eyes are a soft hazel, her cheeks are round and her lips are full. When the lights hit her is like she is the only woman in the room. Just before the music starts, she looks down at their table and smiles at both of us making our hearts skip a beat.

DJ: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one of our newest dancers, Nubia.

We watch as she begins her routine, she moves as if the music is a part of her. All the while, she keeps making eye contact with both of us. On the second song, she crawls to the end of the stage and points directly at you. I slide you a stack of ones and you walk up to the stage. She slowly takes off her clothes and gives you an up-close view of all she has to offer. You slowly give her ones at first and you just drop the whole stack over her ass as she makes it clap just a few inches from your face. She looks back and smiles at you as the crowd goes wild. Near the end of the last song, she leans forward to whisper in your ear.

Nubia: I have a free ticket to the private section would you and your boyfriend like to join me for a little bit later?

You bite your lip, look back at me, and then back at her before nodding.

Nubia: It will be closer to one since I have to make my rounds but I will mark it. I will be back out to get you both, okay?

You: Okay.

She gives you a soft kiss on the cheek as the song ends. You come back to the table to feel me in as she collects her take. She blows us both a kiss before leaving the stage.

We watch more dancers and even get a few lap dances but we forget about everyone else when Nubia comes over to our table. She is naw wearing a green multi net top and tights that only cover her nipples and pussy with matching green heels.

Nubia: Ready for your private show?

She holds her hands out to us and leads us to the back of the club. The room she takes us into is small, dark, and intimate with a comfortable couch big enough for all three of us. After she locks the door, her demeanor shifts some. She moves in on you first and starts to kiss you without warning. I stare at you both dumbstruck before she puts her hand on my chest and shoves me back onto the couch. I sit there watching the two of you make out, you run your hands over her body as your tongues start to wrestle. I feel my dick start to get rock hard in my pants. Once she breaks the kiss, she guides you onto the couch beside me before straddling my lap. She cups my face and we start to kiss with just as much passion. You sit there watching us and your pussy is wet enough to drown someone. She breaks the kiss and looks at both of us.

Nubia: I am sorry, you both well...it is hard to explain but...

You: No need to explain. Let's just do this.

You pull her to you and resume the make-out session as I raise her time and take one of her diamond-hard brown nipples in my mouth. She moans into your mouth as I roll my tongue over one nipple after the other. She grinds on me and runs her hands down from your neck to your breasts. She slides off me and moves slowly onto you. You lay back on the couch and take her in your arms as you continue to kiss. I get my hard dick out of my pants and begin to stroke it as I watch the scene. Nubia moved down from your lips to your neck where she begins to kiss, suck and bite. She draws a moan from your lips as you run your nails through her hair. You sot up long enough to let her get you out of your dress and bra before she lays you back down and starts to suck and massage your massive breasts. She slowly kisses her way down your body until she reaches your waist. There she pauses and looks back at me with a sly smile.

Nubia: Condoms are in the armrest, big boy. Doesn't look like you need any warming up.

She turns her attention back to you as I start to search for a Magnum XL in the armrest. She moves your pink lace panties to the side and looks up at you before she starts to eat you. You let out a moan of ecstasy as she slowly works her tongue over your clit and slowly down into your pussy where she starts to tongue fuck you as she uses her tongue to massage your clit. Behind her, I have stripped out of my clothes and rolled the condom on. I reach down and rip open the fabric covering her wet pussy. I line my cock up with the pretty pink hole and slide into her slowly inch by inch making her moan into your pussy. The vibrations drive you over the edge and you let out a soft scream as you cum on her face. I take her by her hips and fall into an easy rhythm as I watch her eat you and look into your eyes as I fuck her.

Me: Fuck this pussy is amazing.

She raises her head and looks back at me.

Nubia: Tear that shit up baby, I'm not delicate. I want you in my stomach, fuck my gut.

I let out a low growl and speed up the pounding until I am delivering a jackhammer pounding to her pussy. She lets out a scream and you shut her up by putting her face back into your pussy.

You: Yes, scream in that pussy boo. Fuck, yes! Plow her, Daddy. Give her what she wants.

I do just that for a full half-hour, she has several orgasms and gives you several as well. Then, we change positions. I take off the condom and sit back, you straddle me sliding my dick into your pussy and Nubia stands above me putting her pussy above my face. We begin again with your riding me while I eat Nubia from underneath and you eat her from behind. The scene is about as hot as a scene can get and both of you have a few more orgasms before I go stiff and cum deep inside your pussy. We stay there giving her a double tonguing until Nubia taps out before falling to the side on the couch trying to catch her breath. You smile at me and we kiss, sharing the stripper's juices that cover our lips. You lay on my shoulder and Nubia moves to lay on my chest. We fall into an easy conversation for the rest of our time in the backroom.

It is a hell of a way to start a vacation.