You and Me (Ne) Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantasy about the first time with my best friend.
1.3k words
3.8
14.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a quiet night and I am in town visiting the family. I and you decide to link up for a movie night at your place. We are both sitting on your couch watching a horror movie. I get up and go to the bathroom and when I come back I decide to lay on your lap fully expecting you to push me off. But, you don't and neither of us says anything about it. We keep watching the movie and a sex scene comes up. I feel you start to run your fingers over my scalp and it sends a shiver down my spine.

You. You ok Dork?

Me. I'm fine Fat Head.

You giggle.

You. Mhmm

We keep watching the movie and your hand slowly drifts from my head to my neck. You run your nails over my skin and get another shiver. Your hand keeps drifting and you slide it down my shirt and onto my chest.

Me. Ne?

You. Leek.

Me. What are you doing?

You. My hand is cold.

Me. Ahhh. What about your other one?

You. It's cold too.

You slide your other in my shirt and slowly start to massage my chest. I roll over on my back after a while and look up at you. You look down at me and smile at me.

Me. Am I reading this right?

You. What are you reading?

I sit up and your hands slide out as I turn to look at you.

Me. Are you coming onto me?

You. Mhmm

Me. On purpose.

You. No shit.

Me. Are you high?

You. Nope. I'm horny and you sir are always bugging me. So tonight I want to see if you mean it.

Me. Enough said.

I slowly move to you and lean in until our heads are against each other.

Me. Are you sure?

You take my face and kiss me. It is deep, long, and passionate. It takes me a few seconds to catch up but when I do we are making out. Our tongues wrestle and our breathing is fast and hard. When it's over we just sit there breathing and laughing as we stare into each other's eyes.

Me. Well shit.

You. Good as you hoped perv?

Me. Better.

You. Come on.

You get up and take my hand leading me up to your bedroom. We go in and close the door. We fall into the bed and start kissing again. Soon I am straddling you and kissing your neck as it works my way down your body. I look up as you slowly move your dress over and expose one of your breasts. I take one of the nipples into my mouth and begin to work it with my tongue and lips in unison. You let out a sigh and run one hand over my head and use to other to cover your eyes. You can't believe this is happening and wondering if you should stop this. You know I will if you asked me too but fuck it feels good.

You. Lower.

I look up and you move your hand to meet my eyes.

You. Go all the way down.

I push myself up and get on my knees at the end of the bed. Thrilled at the thought of seeing your pussy for the first time. Hopefully not the last. I ease your dress up your thighs and see that you have no panties on. You open your legs and show me what I have wanted to see for years.

Me. Damn.

You. What?

Me. This is beautiful

You. Ugh why you gotta be so damn weird.

Me. What it is.

You. Leek, you know how I always tell you to shut up and you say make me?

Me. Yea.

You reach down and shove my head between your legs and I immediately start to lick your clit.

You. Yeah, shut the fuck up

You let out soft moans as I do my best to drown myself in your pussy. I eat like my life depends on it. U ready down and grab me by my head with both hands pushing me in deeper. You grind your hips and rub your pussy all over my tongue until you are almost ready to cum.

You. Oh fuck.

You hold my head in place as you proceed to squirt into my mouth and on my face. I drink greedily and keep working my tongue all over your pussy. When you are done you let me go but I keep eating.

You. Fuuuuuuuuck.

I eat you to two more orgasms before I finally come up for air. By this time you are breathing heavy and your eyes are closed. I stand up and start to undress and you sit up and pull your dress up over your head. You see my hard dick for the very first time and flick your eyes up to me with a smile.

You. Are you happy to see me?

Me. Always.

You fall back laughing.

You. God, I can't believe we are doing this.

Me. Do you want to stop?

You put your arms out beside you and you are quiet for a moment. Then you sit up and look at me standing there like a lost puppy. You smile and gesture me forward.

You. Come here, Dork.

I come forward and you look up at me.

You. I can't promise it'll happen again but for tonight. We go all the way.

You slowly take me into your mouth and my head goes back.

Me. Oh shit.

You work your mouth up and down on my dick making it glisten as you do. All I can do is and there with my mouth open and look down at you. You keep it up until you are satisfied you have tortured me enough. You release me and turn around to crawl into the bed. You are on all fours with your head down and your ass in the air.

Me. Ummm Ne I don't have a rubber.

You. Leek, shut up. Inside now.

Me. Yes ma'am.

I get in position behind you and line it up and then push forward. You are so wet I slide right into the hilt and you gasp. I take ahold of your kids and start thrusting slow gradually gaining speed. Soon I am pistoning in and out.

You. Oh, fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I am just grunting and growling. The room is filled with the sounds of slapping skin and wet strokes.

You. Maleek, fuck

You cum again and feel your juices running down your legs and wetting the sheet underneath.

I pull out, flip you over, throw your legs over my shoulder and slide back in.

You. Damn lol.

Me. I'm a little excited sorry.

You. So I see.

I keep up the same pass and you bite your lip as another orgasm builds. You cum and I feel you squirt on my stomach.

You. Keep it up and you may get a second chance.

Me. Say less.

I slow it down so j can focus on getting in as hard and deep as I can. You let out a moan in time with each thrust and I watch your breast bounce. We go at it for nearly 30 minutes and by the time I am ready to cum I am dripping sweat. You are back in all fours and can feel me pulsing inside.

You. Mmmm finish the job. Cum in me.

Me. You sure

You. I am.

I give it a few more thrusts and I let out a loud long groan as I cum inside you. I fall flat on your back and you let out a pleased sigh.

You. Dork.

Me. Fat Head.

I roll over and hold you as we go into our usual banter.

The End