You and Me (Pooh/Honey) Pt. 01

Story Info
Sammich and Pooh aka Daddy and Honey enjoy some BDSM play.
890 words
1.1k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on vacation on a cozy little resort island where we have rented out a private beach and villa, and our only interruptions are when we call our host for a food delivery. It is our first trip together in our six-month-old relationship. You run your own craft business and spend the rest of your free time being a mother and wife. I do government work, and I always seem to be working. We are both worn out and need the rest. We have recently started exploring BDSM together, with our dynamic being me the Dom and you my Sub. Your day-to-day nickname is Pooh Bear, but when we move into this space, I call you Honey.

You are lying naked, flat on your back, on the deck of our villa. Your hands are bound to the table at your side. Your feet are up in the air with your legs bound in stirrups. You are blindfolded, and all you feel is the warm breeze cooling the sweat on your chocolate skin and making your smooth bald head shine. Music is playing from speakers around you, effectively rendering your senses other than your sense of feeling useless.

You feel me beginning to run fingers over your pussy and clit. You feel the gel I am applying to you, and you let out a moan when the tingling starts between your legs. You gasp and arch your back up off the table.

You: Oh, God. Yes, yes, Daddy.

I finish applying the gel before pushing you back down and strapping your waist down, too. I lean in and softly kiss your full lips as I caress your head.

Me: It only gets better, Honey.

I go back down between your legs and start placing the nodes. I place them on your pussy lips and clit. Next, I run the wires from the shock box to the nodes. I set it to pulse every seven seconds on the lowest charge setting and hit start. You let out a longer, deeper moan and pull against the straps as the first charge pulses through you.

You: Fuck, Daddy. Yes!!!

Me: Count your orgasms out loud for me, Honey.

You: Yes, Daddy. One.

I leave you there to enjoy the pleasure until you make it up to three. When I return, you smell a new scent. The smell is rose hemp seed, and it automatically elevates your horniness to a new level. You shiver in pleasure when you feel the tip of my blade start to slowly trace across the skin of your throat as I slowly trace it all the way down between your breast to your belly button without drawing blood and only leaving the faintest scratches.

Me: Now, hold still, Honey. Don't make me slip.

I trace intricate patterns over your soft stomach using the blade while you fight to control the way the electric pulls are making you shake with pleasure. After a while, you feel the blade tip withdraw. You sigh at the loss of the sensation but then yelp in surprise as the hot wax lands on your right nipple followed by your left.

You: Mmm!!!

I slowly trail the scented wax over your chest, stomach, and thighs, making you moan and writhe in pleasure from the combination of sensations. When I am down, you are covered in pink patches of dried pink wax. I put down the candle and pick up the blade again. I lean in and kiss you softly before I slowly begin to remove the wax with the tip of my knife, starting with your left nipple.

You bite your lip as you feel the point moving under the wax against your sensitive skin. You know you have to have absolute trust in me. I flick the blade, removing the wax and making you moan in pleasure. I move around with the blade, slowly removing the wax until there is almost none left and driving you to three more orgasms. You are shivering now as I move between your legs and remove the node, leaving you to take deep breaths. The break doesn't last long as you feel my tongue flick over your overstimulated clit.

You: Oh, Daddy. What are you doing to me? What are you-

You forget your words as my tongue drives you near and then over the edge once again. While the orgasm has your attention, I stand and slowly push my thick, curved 8.5-inch dick into your wet begging pussy. Feeling you squeeze me while your orgasm hits almost drives me over the edge. I hold back as I slowly start thrusting. You are helpless, bound, and open like you are, and all you can do is take it while I go to work.

You feel my sweat dripping on your stomach as I pound you like I am trying to fuck your soul out. You have completely lost track of time by the time you feel me coming inside you, but your count is perfect.

You: 15, Daddy.

Me: Good girl, Honey. Very good.

I come up and remove the blindfold, letting you see my smiling face before I lean down and kiss you long and deep as if I am trying to give you my energy.

Me: I love you, Pooh

You: I love you, too, Sammich.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Caught Off Guard Speeding ebony DUI gets a way out of jail time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sultry Weather Pt. 01 A Black man and Black woman enjoy each other's bodies.in Erotic Couplings
Somali Muslim MILF Booty Somali man picks up a sexy Black Muslim MILF.in Erotic Couplings
The Adventures of Nick and Frankie Ch. 01 Opening The Door - The beginnings of their kinky adventures.in BDSM
Roll Over A lazy weekend in bed at Daddy's mercy.in BDSM
More Stories