You and Me (Snac) Pt. 01

Story Info
Coworkers on a business trip cross the line.
1.1k words
3.92
6.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You step out of the shower naked and walk to the balcony of your hotel room overlooking downtown Los Angeles. It has been a long day of talking shop, and now you are just looking forward to relaxing. Your company sent you all expenses paid to attend a convention where basically all you have had to do is sound convincing while reading a script and answering questions. They even sprung for an extra day to relax and put you in a suite. Overall, it is more like a vacation than work. You are even enjoying the company of your travel partner, me.

We have worked together for a year and have been flirting since day one. When I came on, I was assigned to shadow you to learn the ropes. You quickly found out that all I wanted to learn was what you tasted like. I have never disrespected you, and I am a great worker, so it was easy to like me. Soon, we were texting and talking outside of work, but nothing happened. We are married and poly, so nothing we do would be considered cheating. We just never crossed that line, at least not fully. It was that time at the new year's party when we ended up making out in the corner. You feel yourself getting wet thinking about it, and consider handling that when your phone rings, pulling you out of the moment.

You: Fuck.

You pick it up and see my face before answering.

You: I was just thinking about you.

Me: Really? Was I being bad again?

You: You always are.

Me: True. Did you want to go out and get a few drinks? I need to wind down something serious.

You: I don't feel like peopling, but I don't mind the company. Why don't you get us a bottle and come to my room?

Me: Oh, I like that idea. Any preference?

You: Brown, hard and hot.

Me: I meant to drink.

You: So, did I.

There is a pause.

Me: Do I need to bring plastic?

You: Up to you? I don't mind drinking from the bottle.

Me: Ok, just so we are clear...

You: Boy, get your fine ass over here and fuck me.

Me: Yes, ma'am

Five minutes later, I am knocking at your door.

You answer, wearing an open robe with nothing under it and a pair of open-toed wedges. I am in a t-shirt and shorts.

Me: Wow.

You: I know what you like.

Me: Yes, you do.

I step into the room, pulling you into a kiss and kicking the door closed. You kiss me back as I walk you back to the bed, falling on top of you when we reach it. You giggle as we continue to kiss while my hands explore your body. It is as soft as I imagined, and soon, our tongues are wrestling while I come out of my clothes. When I am naked, you push me onto my back and kiss your way down my body. You reach my dick and take it gently in your hands before caressing it to your face and kissing it to root to tip.

You: I love a man who gets my order right.

Me: I have had this order waiting for you for a year.

You: I know. So, patient. Can I have a taste, Daddy?

Me: Daddy?

You: I am willing to give you a trial run.

Me: I'll take it.

I sit up and guide your mouth onto my dick gently but firmly.

Me: Oh, my fuck, yessssssssss.

I hiss the words and shudder as you begin to suck me.

Me: Yes, this was worth the wait, Snac.

You look up at me with pleasure in your eyes at the name and continue sucking me. After five minutes, I pull you off and kiss you deeply before picking you up and laying you on the bed. You barely can breathe before I am between your legs, with my tongue exploring your pussy.

You: Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Daddy, oh shit.

You were already wet, and then you were on edge. Now, I am eating you like I have a map of your pussy committed to memory. You remember some of the nasty convos we have had and realize that I probably do. Less than a minute later, you scream my name as you squirt on my face and down my throat. I won't let go as I continue to eat you all the way to the other side. You calm down enough to relax back onto the bed. I stand up and lean back in to kiss you and let you taste yourself on my lips. Then I hook my arms under your knees and push your legs back.

Me: Keep your eyes on mine. I want to see when your pussy accepts my dick for the first time.

You are still breathing hard and staring up at me when I push forward into you, and you let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure.

Me: Fuuuuuuuuck, you feel good.

You stare at me and reach up to touch my face. I keep eye contact as I begin to thrust into you slowly at first but increasing speed. Soon, you are moaning and gripping me and the sheets as I pound down into you.

You: Yes, yes, don't stop, Daddy, don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck, yessssssssssssss

I feel you squirt on my stomach. You cum again and again. There is no stopping me as I keep ramming my dick in deeper. The bed starts to rock and then move as I continue to try to fuck you through it. I stop long enough to pull out, take you by the hair and walk you outside to the balcony, where I bend you over the rail and slam back into you from behind.

Me: Now, I can enjoy two views, you on my dick and the city.

You: Fuck yes!

Me: Cum for me.

The command is soft, but it triggers a response, and you let out another scream as your juices run down my dick, ball, and thighs.

Me: You know I will fuck you every chance I get now, don't you? Everywhere and anywhere.

You: I can't wait, Daddy.

Me: Shit, that makes me hot. Fuck, I am going to cum.

You: Inside. Fill me up, Daddy.

That does it. I roar in pleasure as I pump my seed deep inside you.

You: That's it, don't waste a drop. Fuck, that feels so damn good.

I am breathing hard and laying on your back while you smile back at me.

You: I think you can keep that title for a little while.

Me: Why, thank you.

I kiss your shoulders and neck before leaning back and beginning to thrust again as my dick rehardens. You also feel my thumb slide into your ass.

You: Mmmm, yes. Work off all that stress, Daddy.

End