You and Me (Ne) Pt. 03

Story Info
Best friends have some Thanksgiving fun.
1.7k words
4.1
3.3k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a good Thanksgiving, for the most part, you are currently curled up on the couch at your parents' house pissed off. You and your boyfriend Ron haven't been seeing eye to eye lately and honestly you are tired of trying with him. The day was going well until he saw my name pop up on your phone. After the ensuing argument, he decided to leave and go to one of his friend's places for a while. Things have been tense in the relationship since you caught him in a lie and he has never liked our relationship. So far you have managed not to be petty and tell him exactly how deep that relationship goes.

You are wearing a sweater and jeans that hug your body to show your curves and keep you warm since it is cold as fuck out right now. Your long hair is currently dyed red and you treated yourself to a holiday mani-pedi. Your make-up is light and right now you are full as a tick. If only you felt as good as you look.

Mom: Hey baby, we are headed out to party. Did you wanna come?

She and your dad walk out looking nice. Both of them or big in the church and you can guess what kind of party it will be. You don't feel like a Bible study lesson today.

You: No mama, I will just chill here.

Dad: Don't you eat all the pie.

You poke your tongue out at him. They both kiss you before heading out. You decide to go lay in your old room which is now the guest room and text me for a little bit.

You(text): Hey, sorry I disappeared. Wyd?

Me(text): You all good boo and nothing much. Just laying on grandma's couch letting this food digest. You?

You(text): Laying in my old bedroom doing the same. Things got ugly earlier with me and Ron, he saw your name pop up and got pissy.

Me(text): My bad, didn't mean to fuck up the mood.

You(text): He fucked up the mood when he let that white bitch in Texas suck his dick. You good, you were here long before him and you will be here long after him.

Me(text): All facts, boo.

You(text): Speaking of here. Why don't you come over here? Mom and dad just left and I got the place to myself for a little bit.

Me(text): Sayless, see you soon love.

You smile to yourself and go into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. You know what is about to happen and you feel a little bad about it but not enough to stop it.

About twenty minutes later, there is a knock on the front door. You open it and find me standing there smiling down at you. I am in a Saints hoodie, grey sweats, and sneakers.

Me: Damn, you get more beautiful every time I see you.

You smile, pull me in, and close the door. I tower over you at 6'1 and you pull me down for a long slow kiss. It has been months since we last saw each other but time makes no difference. Every time we are together sparks fly and neither of us tries to hide it. Once we break the kiss, we stand there in each other's arms for a while without saying anything, you break the silence.

You: I missed you, Leek.

Me: Missed you more, Ne.

You take my hand and lead me back into your room.

Me: How many guys have had this pleasure.

You: Counting you. One.

Me: I am honored.

You: I am sure you are.

You push me onto the bed before getting on top of me.

You: I can think of a few ways you can thank me for the privilege.

We begin to kiss again and this time my hands start to roam over your body. I know every inch of you but each time feels like the first. Soon I am helping you out of your shirt, unfastening your bra, and taking one of your nipples in my mouth. You let out a soft moan as you caress the back of my head. All of your annoyance slips away as all thoughts of Ron flee from your mind. You are mine again and that is all that matters right now.

I lay you down and this time I am on top. I start to kiss you, slowly trailing down your body making sure that my lips touch each scar and mark as I do. I unbutton your jeans and you raise your hips so I can pull them off along with your underwear and socks. Take time to admire the yellow polish and designs on your toes before I start sucking them one by one. You let out a giggle and cover your face.

You: You are so stupid.

I do both feet before I start to kiss my way back up your ankles, calves, and ample thighs on my way back up to your freshly shaven pussy. You open your legs to me as I reach my intended destination.

You: Fuck, I missed your mouth Leek.

I lick your pussy from too to bottom repeatedly before I focus on your clit. You let out a long moan as you run your nails through my hair. You feel your first orgasm building, you grip my head with both hands pushing me deeper.

You: Yes, baby. Yes, yes, YES!

Your body shakes as you have the best orgasm you have experienced in months. You hold me there and I kiss licking you through the orgasm. You lay there shaking as it subsides and you try to catch your breath. I smile and come up to kiss you letting you taste yourself on my lips.

Me: Want to engage in some analingus?

You: In some what th fuck now?

Me: Analingus.

You: Leek, what the fuck is analingus?

Me: Can I eat your ass?

You: Why the fuck didn't you just say that?

Me: I used the scientific term.

You laugh before getting on your knees with your head on your arms to present your ass to me.

You: Shut up and eat.

I spread your fluffy cheeks open and start to lick use asshole slowly. I undo my pants as I tongue fuck your ass and slide my hard dick out.

You: Mmmm, I love you your nasty ass.

I keep at it for a full five minutes before getting on my knees behind you, lining my dick up with your dripping wet pussy. I slide in and at the same time sink my thumb in your butt up to the second knuckle.

You: Fuck, yesssssss, give me what I need Leek. Fuck me!

I grip your hip with my free hand and start thrusting. I get into a rhythm of hard, fast strokes within the first fifteen seconds. Your ass jiggles with every thrust and your moans make me even harder. I slowly start to finger fuck your ass with my thumb while I fuck your pussy. It doesn't take long for your next orgasm to build and then hit like a tidal wave.

You: Fuuuuuuck.

You grip the sheets as your body vibrates and I feel both your holes grip me like a vice as you cum. I continue to thrust into you with my dick and thumb, I smack your ass repeatedly until you are screaming through yet another orgasm. White cream starts to coat my dick now and I know you are almost ready. I fuck you to one more orgasm before I pull my thumb out of your ass and line my dick up with the wet puckered hole instead. Your orgasm is just ending when push the head of my dick into your ass.

You: Oh, shit!

I slowly put my weight on you letting my dick slide into you and making you lay flat on your stomach. By the time I am fully in you are lying flat with me on your back. I pin both your hands to the bed as I start to thrust in and out of your ass slowly to let you get used to me. You turn your head to the side and moan. I interlace our fingers and put my lips beside your ear.

Me: You are always so fucking tight, Ne.

You: Mmmm, you are the only one I ever let in my ass, Leek.

Me: Really now, you never told me that.

I start to speed up.

You: Oh damn, I don't tell you a lot of things baby. Something just are, but this ass is all yours.

I can feel myself get harder, you can feel it too. You bite your lip as I get faster and faster. Soon, all words are stolen from you as I piston in and out of your asshole. You lay there under me, holding my hands and moaning as I take what is mine. I am still whispering in your ear while I fuck you.

Me: I love you, Ne. I love you so fucking much. You are everything to me.

The words go on and on in rhythm with the pounding I am giving you. You scream as you cum, you keep screaming because you can't stop cumming. Tears fill your eyes and you hold on to me for dear life because I am making you orgasm mentally and physically. A decade of shared friendship laughs, support, tears, heartbreak, anger, and joy all feel like it is boiling over.

Me: Fuck, Ne I'm cumming!

My roar mixes with your screams as we cum together. You feel the heat in your ass as my hot seed pours into you. My body goes stiff and them limp as I lay expended on your back. We lay there breathing hard while we hold each other. Eventually, we move to the spoon position with me laying behind you. We lay there in silence as we cuddle, kiss, and nibble. There is so much that needs to be said but everything is packed into the four words we exchange.

Me: I love you, Ne.

You: I love you, Leek.

As you said, some things just are.