You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So basically," Len starts. "You've to be abandoned by your friends and had your heart ripped out."

"Yeah, then stomped on, chucked into the road, and squashed by a steam roller."

"Well, I wouldn't go that far. So what's your plan, just to hide the rest of your life."

"Nah, just until the pain goes. I even shagged my best friend on the way up here, but it just felt so empty."

"Wait, you had sex with your best friend? I hope it's a she."

"Yes, and it was her idea. She wanted some no-strings sex and decided I am about the only person she trusted enough to have it with."

"Fuck me, my dream girl. A......"

"She called me a fuck-a-friend," I laughed, shaking my head.

"More like....fuckbuddy."

"Wow, nice one. You should register that."

"Nah, it'll never catch on. So anyway, are you some sort of stud then?"

"No, I've only shagged three females."

"Oh, who was the third?"

"She was my first, and you will not hear her name from my lips."

"Why is she famous or married?" I look at Len but say nothing. He gives up a little too easily, "shall we finish this game?" I smile as he presses the pause button.

After that, Len seems to be a little more careful about bringing females back and more respectful of what he does in front of me. As the weeks roll by and Christmas gets closer, I plan my return to Kent. I make my reservation at the same hotel and am sure I am talking to the same person that booked it before and the girl on reception. Kelly, I think her name was, a lovely friendly girl.

Soon the day comes when I pack up a single suitcase and make my way out of the city, and head south down the A1. It's a two hundred and a fifty-mile trip to my first stop. From what Jenny tells me, she gets off work around four, so we should have a two-hour window before her parents even ask a question.

It's quite a smooth drive down. The only real traffic was around Newcastle and Leeds. As I get closer to Rotherham, I decide to take the junction before and look around. I smile when I see a large Tesco sign, so I decide to stop for a bit of shopping. As I walk in, I scan the row of tills off to my right but can't see Jenny.

"Excuse me, Sir, is there something I can help you with today?" A familiar voice says.

"Ummm, yes. Could you show me where you keep your ready-made sandwiches?"

"I would like to point out that if sir is hungry that we have a reasonably priced restaurant that does a mean jacket spud."

"Wow, I must admit, this Tesco does give a good customer service," I say, grinning at my friend behind the customer service counter. Her friend is looking at her, opened mouthed.

She turns to me, "don't tell me. You're Rob, right?"

"Yes, has she been spreading vicious rumors about me?"

"Nothing vicious about what she said, luv." I raise my eyebrows at Jenny, who is now going red behind the counter.

"Judging by the shade of red Jenny has just turned, she must have gone into great depth."

"She couldn't avoid it the way she walked in the next day. Pulled muscle my fanny, well no her fanny it turned out to be."

An old lady tuts next to me after overhearing our conversation. Jenny turns to her, "can I help you, madam?" I point towards the restaurant and disappear for a jacket spud.

A half-hour later, I'm back out, and after getting some nibbles for the night. I let Jenny know I'm off to the hotel.

As I walk in, a smile of recognition spreads across Kelly's face. "Good afternoon Mr. Johnson. So good to have you back again. Will your guest be joining you again?"

"Yes, she will be in around four-twenty, so if you wouldn't be so kind as to show her up."

"That's fine, sir. Would you like the same room?"

"Yes, why not."

"There we go, Room 25."

Half four a get a frantic knock on the door. "Hey, Jenny, where's the fire?"

"Are you shitting me, we have limited time, and I missed the first bus."

"Wow, someone is in desperate need of some best friend lovin."

"This also might be the last one for a while." She says as she unbuttons her uniform.

"Do I sense a possible boyfriend on the horizon?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Yes, and one that Mum and dad approve of." Jenny disappears into the bathroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this today?" I ask, a bit concerned about my friend.

Jenny walks out of the bathroom naked. "Yeah, he's not my boyfriend yet." It takes me ten seconds to get naked as Jenny crawls onto the bed, wiggling her ass at me.

"Rob, can we not use a condom? I've just finished my cycle, and I'm desperate to feel you O'natural.

Jenny is surprised at how different it feels as we have sex for possibly the last time, and I make sure she won't forget it in a hurry.

To my surprise, Jenny came back before work for one last session before I left on my trip south. That girl has it bad.

******

It's dark when I drive into my parent's driveway. I have only been away three months, and I already feel like a stranger. My mother comes to the door to greet me, which is a first.

"Hi, Mum," I say as I get my bag out of the boot.

"Hello, Rob. Doesn't your mother get a welcome home hug?"

I stop what I'm doing, "not normally. Why?"

"Because I've missed you, that's why."

I carry my bag to the front door, "are you feeling alright, mother?" I give my mother a one-armed hug as I get to her in the doorway. "Hello, mum," I say, in a singing, nonfeeling way.

I take my bag up to my room and place my bag on my bed. The light from the Peters kitchen takes my attention. First, I see the red sticker still stuck in the window. Then Jill comes into view with little Aaron on her shoulder, jigging him up and down presuming to get him to sleep.

I stand there transfixed until I see her look up to my window and then double-take as she sees my light on and me standing there looking down at her. I wave for no other reason than to say 'hi.' I see her smile and wave back. Then she says something to Aaron and continues to walk up and down.

I go back downstairs, where Mum has saved me some dinner. I sit and eat as she sits opposite, drinking a cup of tea.

I put my knife and fork down. "Okay, what is it? And don't give me the 'missing me' line."

"I was going to wait until you have finished dinner."

"Tell me, Mum, or you'll give me indigestion otherwise."

"I had a phone call the other day from.....Charlie." I didn't make any reaction. "She was asking after you and asked when you were home for Christmas. She says she is off Skiing but will be back for the new year."

Wow, what does she suddenly want to talk about? "Why do you like Charlie so much?"

"Oh, that's simple. You two are made for each other. Even an unfeeling fool like me can see that."

I take a deep breath, "there's too much that has happened to make us even start another relationship."

"I'm sure it's not that bad." Mum smiles and me and then gets up and puts her cup in the sink. "Will you at least try and talk to her?"

I bury my hands in my face and say, "last time I did that, I ended up....." I stopped myself.

My mother dropped her cup with a thud, "Charlie had something to do with you getting beaten?"

"No......her dad did."

Mum gasped, "but why?"

"Because he believed his bullshitting wife."

"What's she got to do with it?" She's still got her back to me, and I'm now aware that Dad has turned the TV down.

"Because when I went to try and sort things out with Charlie, she made a pass at me, and then when her daughter saw her sprawled on the bed half-naked, she said I tried to attack her."

"That's preposterous; that doesn't make any sense. Why would you do that when you're trying to get back with Charlie? Plus, you're not even capable of doing such a thing." She turns, leaning against the worktop. "Why have you waited until now to say anything?"

"For god's sake, Mum. I was hurt badly, and my mind was in turmoil. I had lost the love of my life, and the only conceivable way to get back with her would be to keep her dad out of prison."

"Yes, but you could have talked to me."

"I think you were the last person he could talk to, Luv," my dad says from the lounge door. My mother pushes out an exasperated breath. "I think you are forgetting what you were saying to the boy at the time. 'Where's Charlie? What have you do to her to stop her visiting.' I believe is just a small sample of the demands you were putting on him when he woke up."

My Mum stands there quiet for a moment, thinking, "so what do you plan on doing?"

"I don't know, Mum, I've got until the new year to come up with something."

Dad walks over and hands me my post, "he's just got home Dor. Let the boy get his bearings."

After finishing my dinner, I clear the kitchen and go up to my room to rest after my day's drive.

As I drift off to sleep, my mind is on Charlie and her need to talk to me.

I sleep in late Sunday and am woken up by the clutter of dishes downstairs. I get up and make my way down to find my mother up early and busy in the kitchen.

"Morning," she says in a way to happy voice for a Sunday morning.

"Good morning, Mum; you're up early."

"Yes, your father and I are going out Christmas shopping. Your grandparents are coming down, and we have lots to organize. Oh, and before I forget, this year's new years party is across at the Peters. They need to know if you are going or available to babysit."

"Hadn't thought that far ahead, still got the Charlie thing going round in my head."

"Before what you said last night, I thought it was a good idea for you to get back together. Now, I'm not sure how deep your scars go." She looks at me, trying to gauge my reaction. "Sorry, Rob, I feel like I've failed you in some way."

"No, Mum, the only failure is from the family, Kean."

I eat my breakfast and clear away the dishes before heading out. I first go next door to see how Mrs. Kean is. Although I'm not getting on the rest of her family, I can't hold anything against her. Archie greets me with so much enthusiasm that he pees on the floor with excitement. Mrs. Kean is happy to see me as well. She seems normal, treating me like nothing has happened between her son and me. I guess they haven't told her.

Once I have established that she is happy for me to take Archie out while I am home, I walk across to the Peters' house. Jill sees me coming and opens the door so that I can walk straight in. Aaron screams his little lungs out in the lounge as Mr. Peters tries to calm him, while Jill is in the kitchen trying to warm a bottle up.

I follow Jill into the kitchen, "how's it going?"

She looks at me with tired eyes, "okay, but today has been one of those days where Aaron just won't settle."

She takes the bottle out of the warming pan and tests it on her arm. "I thought you were breastfeeding?"

"I am, but I express the milk so Peter can feed him and give my breasts a rest."

"Fair enough. So anything else happened when I was away?"

"Not really, it's been very quiet. Plus, I'm with Aaron most of the time, so don't hear much."

"I hear you're looking for a babysitter for the new year?"

"Yes, are you okay with that? I thought you might want to go see your friends or something."

"Nah, not up to that right now. A quiet night will suit me better."

"Okay, great. We'll talk nearer the time. Do you want a cup of tea?" Jill says, looking at me like she needs a chat.

"Yeah, why not. I haven't got much else to do."

"Great, and you can tell me all about Uni."

When the tea is made, we walk into the lounge, where Peter is feeding Aaron. We sit on the sofa, and I go through what I am being taught. I mention my meeting with Jenny less the sex. Jill seems to be soaking the conversation up, enjoying talking about something different than babies or real estate.

As soon as the bottle is nearly finished and Aaron is winded, he starts crying again. Peter changes his nappy, but that doesn't help. He then hands him to Jill to see if that will calm in, but Aaron is having none of it. Jill has an exasperated look on her face, and I feel a little uncomfortable with a screaming child in the room.

Jill gets up, "hang on. I'll go and get his teddy." She stands and hands Aaron straight to me. As soon as Aaron is in my arms, he shuts up instantly. Both Jill and Peter freeze, looking at Aaron and me, waiting for him to start crying again, but he lays there in my arms, just staring at me. I look up and shrug my shoulders. "It looks like we've got a natural here," Jill says, smiling in relief at the sudden silence that has descended. She still disappears and reappears with the teddy I bought him. "This is his favorite teddy."

"Oh right, isn't that the one I bought?"

"Mmmm, yes it is. He won't sleep without it." Peter says, looking a little bemused. "So what is the magic trick then? Whatever it is, you need to bottle it and sell it, and you'll be a millionaire in days."

I smile as Aaron seems very happy in my arms, holding his teddy. It has little pads and rings that he can chew. It also has a little bell inside as well as a squeaker. Every time he hears the bell, he smiles and kicks his legs. This makes the bell ring even more, which gives him a bigger toothless smile.

Even though Aaron is my son, I'm still uncomfortable holding him for long and soon pass him back to Jill. Jill smiles down at Aaron and says in a silly voice, "Oh, just as we were getting used to the quiet, yes we were." Aaron again gets excited and kicks his legs laughing at his silly mum.

I finish my tea and make my excuses to leave. Mr. Peters walks to the door with me. "Thanks for coming over and volunteering for babysitting duty."

"That's okay; it gives me an excuse if I get asked to a party."

"Are you okay after what happened?"

"Yeah, I've never been a social person, and this just put me back in my shell."

"Well, we will take full advantage then. It will be the first time we have had a night off since Aaron's birth."

"It's not all bad, is it?"

"Oh god no, it's incredible. He's our heaven-sent angel."

"Yeah, I'll ask you the same thing when he reaches his teenage years."

"Ah, but there's many years between then and now for us to enjoy. Anyway, Rob, thanks."

"No problem, Mr. Peters."

"I think it's time you call me Jack."

"I will try, but old habits die hard," I say as I walk up the drive.

I make my way home and spend the afternoon in my room, just tinkering around.

The first week goes by quite fast. Christmas is on the following Thursday, and I have all my presents wrapped and ready to give by Monday. In my letters was one from the hospital, wanting me to go to a couple of physio sessions at the local swimming pool. This suits me because I wanted to keep my swimming up, and with an invite to the morning sessions, I managed to get in free. I go down Monday, Wednesday and arrange for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the week before I leave. Georgina and her husband want to assess me on Friday so they can either sign me off or maybe get some help from the Edinburgh physio team.

Christmas day was okay. My grandparents came to visit and made the day an enjoyable one. Mum pulled out all the stops with dinner and managed to sit there with her cracker crown on most of the afternoon. My gifts this year were not what I expected. I thought now I was 19 that they wouldn't spend so much, but when I opened my new Compaq Deskpro 386, I almost wet myself. We have been using the IBM at university, and many people, including my tutors, thought the Deskpro far superior. I also get an Amiga gaming system and a shed load of games, making my Master system obsolete. This is amazing because this means I can help Len with some of his coding.

The Christmas holiday is shooting by, and before I know it, it's new years eve. I think back to the year before and how much has changed. This time last year, I was with Charlie, and we spent the night together at Clive's. It didn't cross my mind until I was sat watching the TV with Aaron sleeping in his basket next to me. For the life of me, I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I started to cry. I had to go into the kitchen, so I didn't wake the baby.

There's a quiet knock at the door a little before eleven. "Hi Rob, sorry, but I'm just checking up on Aaron." Said a slightly drunk Jill.

"He's fine," I say as I let her in to check.

She comes into the lounge and looks into the crib set up in the lounge. I walk up beside her, and she puts her arm around me. "Look what we made," Jill whispers.

"You made him Jill; I just supplied a single cell."

She looks into my eyes and smiles. She kisses me on the lips, "I've missed you so much over the last three months."

I put my arm around her and look back down at Aaron, "I've missed talking to you as well."

"Not the fucking then?"

"Nah, had plenty of that with someone I love after you."

"You know how to stick the knife in."

"I don't mean to, but you know what I mean."

Jill leans her forehead against mine. "It's okay; I'm just pulling your chain." She kisses me again, "but I have missed that big fat cock ramming in and out of me." Her hand reaches down and grabs hold of my semi-erect cock. "Mmmmm, I think he wants to come out and play."

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Jill."

"Oh go on, just a quickie......Please." She had her hand down the front of my tracksuit bottoms by this time. "Mmmmmm, you're getting so hard," she says as her hand encircles my cock. Our lips touch again, and I feel myself getting lost in the moment. Jill hitches her skirt up and pulls her knickers to the side.

"Jill, we mustn't," I say weekly. She's not listening and already has my tracksuit bottoms down as she guides my now throbbing cock towards her opening.

"Push," she says as I feel her wet fold surround the large bell of my cock. I push and feel myself sink in very quickly. "oh, god, that feels so good. Fuck me, Rob, fuck me hard." I start to slide in and out, getting faster as I get my rhythm going. Jill holds on as she feels my cock pound her now soaking wet pussy, then from nowhere, her pussy clamps my cock, pulling it into her and pushing me over the edge. I ram it in as far as I can and let it pulsate, shooting cum deep into her cervix. I become aware of her heavy breathing and her heart pounding against my chest, or is that my heart. Who knows? Who cares? At this moment, I don't know the difference between whats right and wrong.

We come to our senses, and Jill straightens herself up, gives me one last peck on the lips, and disappears out the front door. The whole visit took less than ten minutes, and Aaron slept through the entire thing.

I don't even know it is the new year; I am watching a film when I hear another knock at the door. I get to the front door, and Jill is there, even drunker. "Do you think you can come in without making too much noise?" She giggles and shushes me, "I'll be as quiet as a mouse." I let her past, and she tries to sneak into the lounge. As soon as she's through the lounge door, she falls flat on her face. Aaron starts to cry as I look down with disbelief at Jill spread out on the floor. Looking up at me as if it wasn't her fault, she says, "uppsss. happy new year Rob." She giggles again as I shake my head at her.

I help her to her feet and then help her onto the sofa. I pick Aaron up, who once again settles straight away. His big eyes are looking at me as if he is recording every part of my face into his memory bank. He is sucking his fist, so I carry him into the kitchen and warm up his bottle.

When I get back into the lounge, Jill is just sitting there looking out of it. I sit down next to her and start to feed Aaron. "So, what time do you think your party will begin to wind down?"

"Not sure, depends on when people start to go home." Jill turns to me, feeding Aaron. "Did you fuck me earlier, or was that a drunken dream."

123456...8