You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Life sometimes doesn't go how it should.
29.1k words
4.85
33.8k
39
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers

I had such a good reaction to the first, so Rob is back.

You are Definitely Going to Hell 2 is the second to feature Robert Johnson. Please read You are Definitely Going to Hell, first before this one.

All sexually active characters are over the age of 18 years.

Please score me and leave a comment if you have one......

School is finished, and most of the summer has gone. I have spent the summer alone. Since Charlie and I split, I have become a bit of a recluse. I have spent many hours on my computer and playing games. I have been working on a game for a while on my BBC B computer. It's a game where you need to walk through a forest. You come across animals, both real and magical. You need to pick up things as you go and make potions, weapons, or things to help you. It's got quite intensive, and I am running out of memory space very quickly. I have kept it as a conversational program, but I will add graphics in time.

The only times I go out are when I go for my physiotherapy, swimming, or walking Archie, and helping Mu with I shopping. I had lost around twenty percent of my lung capacity and am increasing my remaining lung capacity. I am looking fit without any fat on my body. I have put a bit of muscle on, and I am looking good even if I say so myself.

Clive, Sharon, Karen, Nick, and Andy are sitting in the Cafe opposite the cinema. The only one still with a girlfriend is Clive. They have been inseparable since that first date a couple of months before. Karen and Nick are not a couple but are friends. Andy is on and off with Michelle, and at the moment, they are off.

"Come on, he's not coming, and it's time to get in the queue," Andy says, still staring in a small hope that I will walk through the door.

"I thought he might have come just before he left for Edinburgh," Clive says. "I saw him in Tesco last week shopping with his mother. He looked like a different person."

"What do you mean different?"

"He's put on a load of muscle from the physio he's been receiving, but his eyes look dead. It's like someone has taken his soul."

"Who are we talking about, Robert Johnson?" Sharon asks.

"Yes," Nick replies with his eyes still glued to the door. "Shall we make a move?"

"After what he did to Charlie and her mum?" Sharon says as she gets up so Clive can get out.

Nick's head snaps around, "I don't believe he did anything. He's right; the more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense."

"What doesn't make sense?" Karen asks as Clive holds the door open, and they exit.

"Why would Rob go around to talk to Charlie to get her back but then molest her mother? He told meca couple of times she gave him the creeps, but put up with her because he loves Charlie."

"I don't know. Maybe he said that as a long-term plan. He must have known Charlie wasn't there and made his move."

"No, because I told him that Charlie was not in class, and he ditched the last class to go around to speak to her."

"So, why hasn't she seen him since?"

Nick looks at Clive, "don't you two talk about anything?"

They get into the short queue outside the cinema.

"No, they're too busy shagging," Andy says.

"Hey, fuck off, or are you jealous or something?" Clive says, looking angry. "I haven't talked about it because I didn't want it to affect us." He says to Sharon.

"So, what am I missing?" Sharon asks.

"Rob has been avoiding everyone since it happened. It's hit him hard, so we went to see him wish him well after the last exam."

"Yeah and?"

"Rob had been in hospital, which we knew about, but we thought he had been hit by a car or something. When we tried to talk to him, he got very upset that his so-called best friends didn't bother to ask his parents about his well-being."

"Well, I would be. Didn't anyone bother?"

All three's eyes drop to the floor with embarrassment. "We've never had much of a relationship with Rob outside school and here."

"Yeah, but if you hear your friends in the hospital, you phone to ask. That's what friends do."

"Well, anyway, it turns out that he didn't get hit by a car; he got beaten up by Charlie's dad when he went to see her at Great Mills."

"So he got a little roughed up. Any man would defend his wife's honor."

"It was a bit more than that; he ended up in ICU with cracked ribs, punctured lung, broken arm. He was lucky to survive because they left him in the boot of his car, and they only found him because one of them got a guilty conscience and phoned the police anonymously. He said that he would have been dead if he had not been found when they did."

"Nah, Charlie would have said," Sharon says.

"Unless she doesn't know," Karen adds. "Anyway, if that was all true, why wasn't Charlie's Dad arrested?"

"I think he still loves her, and what chance would he have if he had her Dad put in prison for attempted murder."

"Attempted murder? ABH maybe, but not attempted murder."

"Nah, Mrs. Peters told me that the police was treating it as attempted murder due to the fact they just left him in the boot of the car."

"When did you speak to her, Andy?"

"Just after that bust-up after the last exam," Andy says.

"So what caused Charlie's and Rob's bust-up in the first place?" Nick asks.

"It was something and nothing. Charlie says that she found a letter written in a secret code from a girl, and then he told her that he wasn't a virgin when they first had sex."

There's a stunned silence, "we tried to break that code for years," Clive said. "They could even talk it. Do you remember that, Nick?"

"Wait, you knew about the letters?"

"Yeah, Rob and Jenny have been friends forever. They have never had a romantic relationship, though. Her parents saw to that by dragging her off somewhere and putting her in an all-girls school. He hasn't seen her for nearly six years."

"So, who did he have sex with?"

"I don't know; I thought he was still a virgin up to meeting Charlie."

"Nah, that's what we said. Charlie says that now she looks back, he knew what to do to turn her on and that he is an incredible lover. No wonder she hasn't seen hide nor hair of him since her dad did that to him. Shit, what a mess."

"Out of all of us, I thought they truly loved each other," Andy says.

"What and we don't?" Clive says, looking a bit pissed off.

"I know Charlie is still in love with him, even after what she thinks has happened," Sharon says.

"Do you think we should say something," Clive says.

"Couldn't if I wanted to. She's down in Bristol at her Aunt's, sorting out her Uni place until Wednesday. Clive and I are off to Cornwall for the week with my family. By the time we get back, she would have gone."

We all look at Karen. "I could call her next week, but I think it needs to be said face to face."

"Nah," Clive says. "I think they need to find each other again. It needs to be them that wants it. We can't get involved, but I think you should make sure she has all the facts."

The doors open, and the group piles in to watch the Saturday afternoon offering.

******

Dear Rob,

Yes, you are right; I think having sex was me getting back at my parents. The trouble is, as you have found out yourself. Sex is great, and once you have tasted that forbidden fruit, it's hard not to want more. The thought buying me a dog to say sorry for hurting me would keep me from acting up. It's just given me the opportunity with Phillip. Although my count is still at one, I am looking for someone new.

Talking about opportunities, now school is done. I have a lot more time alone and will have no problem writing to you. When Phillip first came into my life, I must admit that I really needed to talk to you about it and see your thoughts. I truly miss you when you're not there and hope we will meet one day soon. Now you have a car we could arrange something.

As you guessed in your letter, I will not start University in September but hope to get a job to save up enough to start next year. My parents have pulled the plug on everything now. As I've always said, I am out of here once I can.

I read through the rest of the letter and wonder when we can meet up. I pass near her place on the way up to Edinburgh, so maybe we can arrange something. I leave next weekend, so I will need to write to her today or tomorrow with an idea. I have planned to stop around halfway, and Jenny lives just north of Rotherham. I have my place in University confirmed; I got in with five A's and three B's. To my mother's annoyance, I am doing a newly opened course, computer programming, and coding. As with school, I am biting off a little bit more than I can chew with a second course on Mathematics. I figure computers will be our future, and the math is to keep my parents a little happier.

It's Monday morning, so I get ready and drive into town. I walk into a local Travel Agent and get a list of hotels within a twenty-mile radius of Jenny's house. I get home and run through which hotels would suit me. I find one that seems okay, it's only three stars, but it looks friendly and is around five miles from Jenny's.

I call and book a room for Saturday evening, the girl on the other end seems nice, and we end up talking about all sorts, including why I am traveling north.

With everything sorted, I go about doing my daily chores. I hear someone call me as I take the rubbish out, sounding slightly distressed.

"Rob?" I look up but can't see where it's coming from. I walk down the drive to see who's calling me "Robert, over here."

"Is that you, Mrs. Peters?" I call, still not seeing her.

"Yes, here at the spare bedroom window."

I walk over to the Peters' house, and as my eyes adjust to the shaded area, I see Jill Peters leaning out of the window.

I walk down the drive, "hi Mrs. Peters. Is everything alright?"

"No, it's not. My waters have just broken, and I can't get hold of Jack."

"Oh shit, do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"No, can you take me to the hospital? I don't want to wait any longer."

"Ummm, yes, fine. Let me get the car, stay there."

"I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon," she says, laughing at her situation. This is cut short as she gets another contraction.

I run back across the road and quickly write a note for Mum and Dad. I grab a towel for the car seat, lock up and drive the car, parking it next to the Peters' front door. The front door opens, and a very pregnant Jill Peters stands there waiting for me to help her to the car.

"Come on, Jill," I say as she puts her arm around me for support as we walk to the open passenger door.

I let her seat herself and support some of her weight where I can.

"Can you get my blue bag from the bedroom and my handbag from the kitchen table?" Jill starts breathing through her mouth as another contraction begins. I run into the house, grab both bags and her keys and lock up the house as I make my way back outside.

Quickly loading the bags onto the back seat, I get in the driver's side and pull back out of the drive.

"Slow down, Rob. The baby's got a little time yet."

I take a deep breath, "still don't know the sex then?"

"No, we want it to be a surprise." She does her breathing again as we wait for the traffic lights onto the dual carriageway to turn green.

Once we are going again, Jill says, "Rob, how are you feeling about this?"

"You know I'm always happy to help you."

"That's not what I mean."

"Oh, you mean about the baby." I pause for a moment when I get to the first roundabout. "Fine, I suppose. Although I know that it's my baby in there, I feel it's yours and Mr. Peters more. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I had noticed you distance yourself once I started to feel movement."

"It wasn't that; I distanced myself because of Charlie. I am still hurting from that. It honestly had nothing to do with the baby."

"Oh, I know you were hit hard with the Charlie breakup...... I'm sorry, Rob, I've been so caught up in my life; I've not been a good friend to you." She put her hand on my leg. "Oh shit," she says as another contraction takes hold. She rests her head on my shoulder, and she does her breaths.

"Do you want me to try to contact Mr. Peters once we are there?"

"Yes, please, and I want you to know that I am not blaming you for this pain I am in. That is on my husband."

I laugh nervously, "are you sorry you did it now?"

"Never, I'm loving every minute, and know that I love you for making this happen."

I smile, "and I love you too, but only in a teacher-student way."

Now she laughs, "always the gentleman. Did I tell you since I got pregnant, the sex has improved?"

"I'm pleased to hear that."

"You know, I miss the days where you would cringe at that."

"Yeah, so do I sometimes."

"Oh, Rob, I'm sure it will sort itself out sometime."

"I know, I've heard every cliché, but it doesn't stop it hurting." I feel myself tearing up.

"She'll be back. If you did half to her what you did to me, she will be begging for more."

I can't help laughing. "don't tell me, once this is done, you want some?"

"If only I could, but I'm not going to compound the fact we did what we did. I think I'm only just coping with what we did. If I hadn't got pregnant, I think it would have been worse." We travel in silence until I pull into the hospital, turning. "You need to keep left, Rob, and then follow the road. Park in the car park on the left at the end of here."

I park up with an empty space next to the passenger side. I run around and open the passenger door. I crouch down, and Jill grabs my hand as another contraction hits. We wait and know we will have five minutes to get into the maternity unit.

I look into her eyes as she squeezes my hand and puffs. As the contraction subsides, her grip eases. I wait for my instructions, but Jill leans forward and kisses me on the lips. "Thanks, Rob."

Without another word, I help her out, and we cross the road to the entrance to the maternity unit. A nurse opens the door for us, and we walk up to the reception desk.

"Good morning, you must be Mrs. Jill Peters?" Jill nods, "and how close are we?"

"They are around five minutes apart."

"Is this Mr. Peters?"

"No, I'm a neighbor. Mr. Peters is at work, and Jill couldn't reach him."

"Okay, shall we get you comfortable?" The nurse who let us in asks. She takes Jill's arm and leads her through some double doors.

"Are there any payphones here? I want to see if I can get hold of Mr. Peters?"

"Yes, they are in the stairwell to your right and through the doors."

I pick up the phone book and look for Peters and Squires Estate agents. Ah, great 77717, easy to remember.

I dial the number, "hello, Peters and Squires, how can I help you?"

"Hi, can I speak to Mr. Peters, please?"

I hear her say, "Jack, phone call. Are you busy?"

Then I hear Jack say, "I'm with a couple of customers. Is it important?"

"Hello? He's with some customers. Is it important?"

"You could say that. Can you get him to the phone, please?"

"Hello?" An agitated Jack Peters says.

"Hello Mr. Peters, It's Rob Johnson."

"Hi Rob, is everything okay?"

"Not really; I've brought Mrs. Peters to the hospitals after she couldn't get hold of you. Her contractions are less than five minutes apart and needs her husband."

"Oh shit, I was out of the office and it's Melony's day off. Is she okay?"

"Yes, she's fine. Can you get here as quick as you can?"

"Umm, yes, of course, but Rob, can you go and sit with her until I arrive? She's got this phobia that she will be alone giving birth."

"Yeah, sure, but you will be here for the birth, right?"

"Yes, Rob. I'm leaving now, and Rob....thank you." He hangs up, and I make my way out to the desk.

"Excuse me, Mr. Peters has asked me to sit with Mrs. Peters until he gets here. She's got some phobia about being alone."

"That's fine; Mrs. Peters has already mentioned that. Hang on, and I will call someone to take you up."

As I enter, I knock on the door. "Come in, Rob. Did you manage to get hold of him?"

"Yeah, he's on his way." I sit on the chair next to the bed, and Jill grabs hold of my hand straight away. "How's it going?" I ask, giving a nervous smile. She squeezes my hand and starts her breathing exercise as a contraction begins.

Her grip relaxes, and then she answers, "not sure; no one has been in yet."

I sit there holding her hand and looking around the room. It is a big room with a bed on one side and a large bathtub.

Jill sees me looking at it. "That's for me if I want a bath or some women want a water birth."

"What, the baby is born underwater?"

"Yes, it's perfectly safe and meant to be less traumatic for the baby. I prefer to do it the way women have for thousands of years."

"What in a hospital with loads of painkillers? Have they given you any pain relief?"

"Not yet; I don't want an epidural and will only have gas and air if I need it." My hand gets squeezed again as Jill starts to huff and puff through her mouth.

A nurse in a dark blue shirt walks in with a clipboard, "hello, Jill. I'm Sally and will be your Midwife today. Shall we see how we are doing then?"

She stands at the side of the bed, raises her knees, and then opens her legs wide. "Umm, Jill. Are you okay with me here for this?" I ask, feeling a little uneasy.

The Midwife suddenly looks up, a little concerned, "I'm sorry, is this not the father?"

"No, he's my neighbor who brought me in. My husband is on his way." Jill then turns to me. "Can you see anything from there, Rob?"

"No, just feeling a little uncomfortable."

"Is he okay to stay?"

"As long as he stays there, he will be fine."

The Midwife continues with her examination. I feel Jill tense up as the Midwifes hand slips inside to see how far she has dilated the scale is from 0-10cm. A woman's cervix is fully dilated at 10 centimeters. Jill is at 8 cm and is not far away from pushing.

"I hope your hubby gets here in the next half hour. Or he's going to miss some of the action."

"So do I," Jill says as she does her breathing exercises after riding another contraction.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes, and we will see where we are." The Midwife walks out, taking her rubber gloves off and chucking them in the bin.

We don't say anything, I continue to hold her hand, and Jill leans into me, so I rest my head against her.

She puts her arm around me, "you know why I kissed you in the car?"

"I guess you are getting overwhelmed with emotion and happiness because you are about to fulfill your dream."

Jill looks at the door, then whispers, "I kissed you because what you have done is ignited the fire back in my life, and I will never be able to thank you enough."

"You do know that I don't consider you owe me a thing."

"I know I can never repay this sort of debt."

"Because it is a debt that doesn't exist."

"Oh shit," she squeezes my hand as another contraction, strongest one yet rips through her body.

"Hello Jill, how's it going?" The Midwife asks as she walks in and puts a clean pair of gloves on. A nurse walks in with a machine and what I presume is the gas and air. "Right, Jill, we need to double-check you are ready and have a listen to the baby's heart." Jill and I look at each other and smile. Jill tenses again as the Midwife's fingers again check the cervix is fully dilated. "This baby's not hanging around. Are you ready to push Jill?"

"I was hoping my husband would be here."

"I'm here, love," Mr. Peters says as he almost crashes through the door.

I pull my hand away from Jill's, and the sudden movement takes her by surprise. She looks at me with a little look of loss as I stand and move aside so Mr. Peters can be with his wife. Mr. Peters luckily doesn't see this moment and thanks me as I make my way out of the room. As the door closes, I take one last look, but Jill is preoccupied with greeting her husband and giving birth even to look.

Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers
123456...8