You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you have lasted a lot longer than many more experienced men." She carries on and slowly speeds up. She can feel the walls of her pussy already starting to throb as her orgasm approaches. "Cum for me, Rob, fill me with all you got."

I had got a little control back, but her words just took me past that point as I hang on once again as long as I can. As my cock starts to pump my load deep inside her, I feel Bec's pussy begin to squeeze and pulsate to the same rhythm as her orgasm takes hold. As Bec enjoys her climax, she lays down on my chest and holds me. Once in a while, she would reach up for a quick kiss.

I'm not sure if I fell asleep, but the next thing I know, the phone is ringing. Bec is still lying on top of me as I reach for the phone. "Hello?"

"Good Morning Rob, this is Kelly on reception. Just to let you know that breakfast will be finished in half an hour and that the A1 north has reopened. There is also a couple of gentlemen here wanting to know where the lady that was asleep on the sofa last night went."

"Morning Kelly, she's up here with me, and I will be down in ten to get some breakfast. Thank you for your call, and I will see you in a minute."

I hang the phone up, "who is Kelly?"

"She's the young girl on the reception, and the people that left you here have returned for you."

"Oh, great. Rob, when I am in Edinburgh next week, do you mind if I call you and we can get together again?"

I tap her on the bum, and she slides off. I get up and quickly get my jeans and t-shirt back on. I walk over to the table quickly write my address, phone number, and the name of the cafe I work in down.

"There, you will always be welcome." She smiles at me and starts to get dressed.

We walk down together, and Bec walks over to the two men and a woman waiting for her. They don't look pleased when she tells them she wants breakfast before leaving.

Bec comes and sits with me to eat, and the other three sit over by the window. They all get a coffee and sit talking amongst themselves, looking over towards us once in a while.

"I don't think they're looking pleased with you having breakfast."

"They've had an uncomfortable night and just want to get to our hotel in Newcastle."

"Yeah, I've got to get going soon. I want to get to Edinburgh before it gets dark."

We eat up, and as we head back into the reception, Bec taps me on the shoulder. "This is where I must say bye, Rob."

"Okay, Bec, what days are you in Edinburgh?"

"Thursday through to Sunday, so I should get time to come round."

Bec reaches up for a kiss and wraps her arms around my neck. "See you later, alligator," she says.

"Not if I see you first," I reply. She smiles, kisses me again, playfully slaps my chest, and lets her arms drop. "

"Rob, thanks for last night. Meeting you has made my trip worthwhile." She gives me one of her special smiles and walks towards the door putting her coat on. The three friends follow quickly, and they all get into a taxi and disappear.

Getting out of the hotel car park is the trickiest part of the journey. Once I get north of the border, the snow seems to vanish, with only an inch on the floor as I pull into my parking space behind the flat.

"Hi, Len. Happy new year," I say as I enter the flat.

"Hello, Rob. I was wondering if you would be back this afternoon. So what goodies did Mummy and Daddy bestow on you this year?"

"Oh, mate. You just wait and see. You're going to crap your pants."

"That good, huh? Wanna hand?"

"That would be great."

"You'll never guess what...." Len says changing the subject.

"Aliens invaded the university cafeteria over the Christmas break and made something edible?"

Len laughs, "No, Lisa Lovegood is coming to Edinburgh."

"Who?"

"Oh, for fucks sake." He gets up from the sofa, and I follow him to his room. Switching his light on, he says, "her." Len points to the life-size picture that's always been on his wall. "Rob, Lisa Lovegood. Lisa, this is Rob." He says, introducing me to his prized poster.

"Come on, let's get this stuff in before it gets too cold out," I say, walking away and shaking my head in disbelief.

"No chance there; it's been below zero all day." Len says turning his light out. We walk down the stairs through the back door to my car. When I open the boot, I hear Len go, "you've got to be kidding me."

"What?"

"Your parents bought you a Deskpro 386 and an Amiga? You lucky, lucky bastard." I smile at his life of Brian reference.

It takes a couple of trips to bring everything up, and we spend the rest of the night piecing everything together. By the time I'm falling asleep, we have everything set up and even had a play on the Amiga.

"You know, now you have those two, you might be able to help me with some of the coding."

"Do you think I'm good enough?"

"Shit Rob, you know more than me, and I've been there a year longer."

"Well, if you can have a word, that would be great."

"I'll tell you what, if you can help me with a program I am struggling with, I will put in a good word."

"How long have you been stuck on it?"

"Two weeks, and my brother Paul, is coming to see me tomorrow for a progress report."

"Okay, do you have a printout I can write on?" Len disappears into his room and returns with a wedge of computer paper. "Here, even if you only find a couple of errors, it will show progress." He puts it down on my desk. "Anyway, I've got an early start. I need to pick my tickets up for this Playboy event."

With that, he was gone. I sit down at the desk and look through the computer program for errors. I spot one within three seconds. There's a full stop instead of a comma. 'Schoolboy error,' I think to myself.

******

Monday morning, and I've had around four hours of sleep. Once I started to go through the computer program, I kept finding mistake after mistake. It got pretty addictive as I read through it. I couldn't understand why Len had missed some of these. There were some they had forgotten to capitalize the keyword. Other areas were missing semicolons or had the wrong punctuation.

I managed to get to bed around three and wondered if Len hadn't got it done because he couldn't be bothered. I took what was left to class and went through it during my Code class. They wouldn't know what I was doing. They wouldn't give me a second glance as long as it looked like it was to do with computers.

I go straight into the cafe after class, and as soon as I walk in, Len calls me over to him and his brother. "Did you manage to have a look at that program Rob?"

"Uhh yeah, I think you were taking the piss a little on it though, Len,"

"Oh, why?"

"Because there were so many mistakes, it was beyond a joke."

"What do you mean," his brother, Paul asks.

"Sorry, hi Paul." I get the thick bundle of computer paper out of my bag. I hand it to Paul. "All the errors are marked with a red pen.

"My brother here says you have both an Amiga and a Desk Pro set up in your room."

"Yeah, my parents figured it would help me with my classwork."

"Well, how would you like to help a small company and help with any software programming issues we have?"

"What would I have to do?"

"I would give you a floppy with a program or game that won't run properly, and you can run through it doing any rewriting of the program needed to get it to work." He watches me for a second. "We will pay you for anything that you get working."

"Okay, I'll give it a shot. What can I lose," I say.

Len looks at his brother, "does that mean you want to hire him?"

"Yeah, on a pay for what you fix basis." He hands me some discs. "I will give you five hundred quid if you can get this to run to the end. It stops when you get an extra life, and there are some graphics issues."

I take the stack of disks. "Okay, when do you need it for?"

"No time scale on this. Just see what you can do." I smiled and put it in my bag. I then disappeared into the back room so I can start my shift.

When I come back, I start to clear the tables next to Len and his brother. They are looking through the computer program, "why do you think we were taking the piss?"

"Because of all the basic errors."

"Oh right, no. The errors are from our computer translation program. What you have done is shown us where the errors are. Great job." Paul says as he gets up, tucks the program under his arm, picks his bag up, and walks out after shacking both our hands.

Tuesday, I get in from University and go straight into my room. Len's not back yet, so I boot up the computer and load the floppy disc in to see what I have. A game starts up, and it's similar to dungeons and dragons. As I start to play, I find a life potion and the game freezes. I reload and go into the program structure. It takes longer to find the right loop than to fix the problem. The problem was simple; the programmer had put an O instead of zero. While I'm there, I take a moment to look through a bit more and find a couple of other errors that will cause a problem later.

I hear Len walk in; he paces up and down outside my room for a moment and then knocks on my door. Well, I say knock, but it was more like a bang. "Rob, do you know, or ever met Lisa Lovegood?"

"Who, your dream girl, or should I say, wet dream girl?"

"Haha, but she says in an interview here that the best sex she has had was with Robert Johnson."

I laugh, "stop kidding around."

"I'm not, is the one you won't name Lisa Lovegood?"

"No, I promise you the reason she remains unnamed is because of the risk that the people at home finding out will ruin more than one life."

"Okay, I get it. You shagged your mother or something."

"Oh, come on, there must be hundreds of Rob Johnson's in the world." I say ignoring his last statement.

He puts the paper in front of me and shows me the article. There it was in black and white. 'When asked by an audience member who was her best shag ever. She replied Oh, that's easy, Robert Johnson from Edinburgh University.'

"Well, there must be more than one, and she doesn't say when they had sex. How old is she?"

"Ummm, not that old, but you have a point."

"I don't know why you are so obsessed with her." He picks his paper up and marches out. A minute later, he walks back in and slams a Playboy on my desk.

"Take a look, either side of center pages." Then he walks out.

I call after him, "I hope the pages aren't stuck together."

"No, and that's how I want it returned," he retorted.

I open to the center page and then go back to the beginning of the feature. The first photo is a smaller version of what is on Lens wall. I have looked at this picture many times but never really looked. I stop when I spot something a little obscured by the angle she's standing. "What's that?" I ask myself.

I turn to the centerfold with Lisa Lovegood spread across the page with her legs open, playing with herself. She has her head back, and her eyes closed like she is getting a lot of pleasure from her fingers. But what catches my eye is a small red heart tattoo exactly the same as the one I had kissed the weekend before.

I can't believe it, I quickly turn the page and there she is looking out at me. I have been looking at a life-size nude of Bec all this time, and I didn't recognize her in person. I laugh to myself at the irony of sleeping with Len's dream girl. I sit there debating whether to tell Len or not but decide to see if I Bec bothers to come and sees me before deciding.

******

Thursday afternoon, and I'm working, so I can't go with a buzzing Len to see Bec. I'm cleaning the tables near the end of my shift when a smiling Bec walks through the door. She's once again dressed in her hooded tracksuit top, but today she has a baseball cap on with her hair tied back. She's unrecognizable without all the makeup on.

"Hey Bec, I was wondering if you would turn up this evening." I go to kiss her on the cheek, but Bec turns her head and catches me full on the lips. I hold her in my arms and feel the last couple of days' stress leave me.

"Is everything okay, Rob?"

"I've got another ten minutes; I'll tell you then. Do you want a coffee while you wait?"

She smiles at me, "that would be nice. Milk one sugar, please." She turns and goes and sits on one of the sofas at one of the tables I had already cleaned.

I bring her coffee over, "there you go. I won't be long."

She looks at me a frowns, "Rob, do you know who I am?"

I nod, "it's hard not to with a flat mate who's your biggest fan."

"Oh, shit, is he?" She laughs. "Are we still okay to hang out?"

"Sure, why wouldn't we?"

"I'm not sure why I asked that. You are treating me the same as in the hotel. Did you know then?"

"No, sorry. I've been staring at a life-size poster of you since September and still didn't recognize you." A table full of students gets up and makes their way out into the cold night. I thank them for their custom and quickly clear the table.

Len walks into the cafe, still buzzing. He walks up to me and slaps me on my back, "Rob, I am definitely in love. She is even more beautiful in the flesh. She gave me the most beautiful smile when I asked her to sign my Playboy."

"I'm so pleased you had the time of your life," I said, looking at Bec. "Oh, Len, this is a friend of mine, Bec. Bec, this is my flat mate Len. He's just been to see Lisa Lovegood at a Playboy UK promotional event."

Bec can see what I'm doing, "nice to meet you, Len." She stands and offers her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Bec." He doesn't bat an eyelid and sits down opposite her. "So unlike our friend here. Do you know who Lisa Lovegood is?"

"Yes, I do; she's from Essex, just like me," Bec says.

"Do you want your usual before I finish, Len?"

"Oh yes, please, mate. So, Bec, how do you know Rob?" He looks right into her eyes and still doesn't recognize her. This is getting so entertaining I've temporarily forgotten about his coffee.

"Oh, we both got caught up in the snow, and he was good enough to offer me his spare bed when the hotel was full."

"Always the gentleman," Len says. "So, what are you doing in Edinburgh?" I finaly return with Len's coffee for this question.

"Work, and I'm hoping to spend the night with Rob." Len spits his first mouthful back out. Bec looks at me smiling, "that's if it's okay with you?"

"You are always welcome, Bec. I'm just about done. Let me grab my coat, and we can go up." When I get back, Bec is still drinking her coffee. I decide to have some fun, so I sit down next to her.

But Bec got in first. "So Len, what would you do if Lisa Lovegood walked in that door?"

"It's hardly likely to happen," he says.

"Well, she's in Edinburgh, so it's possible," I add.

Len goes quiet. "I would offer her a coffee and talk to her like a normal human being."

"She is a normal human being. Yeah, she's beautiful, but still under all that is a normal human being." Bec leans into me and pats my knee to say, let's go.

Len looks at us, "you two seem quite close," as I get up, then help Bec up.

"You don't think I could spend a night with this hunk without screwing his brains out, did you?" The Bec grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door. I look back, and Len is watching us as we leave with his mouth open. We walk up the stairs, "sorry about that. I've not had sex since Saturday."

"I hear you said I was your best shag ever."

She laughs, "yeah, you win by a mile, I'm afraid. When we're making porn, I'm lucky to cum let alone orgasm, and if someone gets me in bed, all they want to do is get their dick in me. It gets very frustrating."

"I'm sure I can help you there."

She beams back at me, "I'm banking on it." We get into the flat, and I'm dragged straight into my room. "Strip," Bec demands. This is precisely what I need.

We stand in front of each other, removing clothing. Soon enough, her incredible body comes into view. As soon as I am naked, I sit on the bed quietly, watching and waiting. When she released her bra and let it drop to the floor, her boobs swung into view.

"Now, it's time for me to do all the work. This time baby, I want to rock your world." She straddles me, and we kiss.......

We are cuddled together after I have shot my load into her for a second time. Bec is playing with my one-chest hair, "Rob, how are we going to work?"

"What do you mean?"

She looks up at me, "well, I don't see how we can have a normal relationship. I can't expect you not to sleep with other girls when I am having sex in films. Plus six months of the year, I am in the US."

We go silent for a while, "so Lisa Lovegood is asking to be my girlfriend?"

"I don't think that would be good for either of us," she says wistfully.

"So, do you want to be friends who have sex?"

"I suppose, but I'm not sure how that would work."

I take a deep breath; it enters my mind that girls seem only to want me for one thing. "The only way that could work is that we are friends. If either of us is in a relationship, we can't have sex. That can only happen if we are both honest with each other. I will only feel comfortable if you bring one of those test things each time, and I will do the same."

"Is that all?"

"Other than I would like to stay in the background. I don't want my name plastered over the press."

"I know, that was my fault. I was still feeling a buzz from our encounter, and it just slipped out." Bec gets up, gets a t-shirt out of my draws and disappears out the door. "Hello Len, where's the toilet?"

Len comes to my door, "Hey Rob." He pulls a face and shakes his hand to say, 'fucking gorgeous' but still doesn't recognize her. He hears the toilet flush and disappears back to the sofa.

Bec comes back in and locks the door. She gets back into bed, "so, where do we go from here?"

"I think we best start with the friendship and see where we go. If we can keep the friendship going, then the rest will look after itself."

"So, you want me to call you every day?"

"No, but you could write once in a while or phone if you have something to tell me. You have both my address and phone number. Like I said before, you are welcome anytime. If we keep in touch, we will know what is happening in each other's life."

"What Like Jenny?"

"Yeah, I suppose. I don't get stressed if she's in a relationship because she would have told me, but the difference between you and Jenny is that I know that Jenny and I are not compatible in that way."

"And we are?"

"Not sure; time will tell." She smiles at me, "I think I would like you as my best friend. What about you and Charlie?"

"Wow, you have a good memory. I have no answer when it comes to Charlie. I'm not sure if our relationship has run its course or not. A lot has to happen before we get back together. That would mean her family falling apart."

"What happens if you get back together or find another Charlie?"

"Then our sexual part of our relationship stops."

"We will still be friends?"

"Yes, I will always be here if you want me."

She kisses me. "Rob, before I go in the morning, will you do that oral thing on me again?" I smile at her, as we snuggle down and drift off to sleep.

Bec had left before eight, but before she went, I gave her what she wanted, one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Let's say she wasn't very steady on her feet before she left. Len was still asleep, so she had an easy exit. She gave me a loving kiss after she made sure she had all my details in her Filo-fax. She said she might come up on the train before leaving the country but won't promise.

I have a free weekend for once, and I make sure everything is up to date to focus on the Game Lens brother Paul gave me to fix. I spend most of Saturday playing the game, finding problems, and then trawling through the coding to find the mistake. I often see other errors at the same time. There's a repeat of mistakes like this programmer has a habit of hitting a comma instead of full stops. I had a playable game by Saturday night that I copied onto a new set of discs.

1...345678