You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Len comes back around three. He walks in, not in the best mood, and goes straight to his room, shutting his door with a bang.

I pause the film and knock on his door, "Len, is everything okay, mate?" There's no answer. "Len, are we good?"

"Rob, now's not a good time, mate."

I crack the door open and push my face in. "Is it the Debs flirting with me thing?"

He rubs his face and looks at me. He takes a breath. "You wouldn't do anything if it were on offer, would you?"

I can see that Debs and my flirting has gone a little far. "Mate, as far as I'm concerned, she is off limits. Even if you split, she's still not getting any, and you can tell her that if you want."

Len looks at me, processing that. "Are you shitting me?"

"No, mate, I had a similar thing at home. My best friend's ex-girlfriend tried it on one night and didn't like being told no. It doesn't help she is Charlie's best friend either."

"Which one?"

"Michelle," I say.

"Michelle? She's hot and got a great pair of tits. Are you mad?" He thinks for a moment. "How did you deal with it? You were alright when I came down."

"When we were in the pub, I got her to say something sexual in my ear and then look as though she was going to kiss me. I then got her to look at Charlie and Andy quickly. That did the job." I smile at him. "Would you like me to ask Debs to back off?"

"Nah, as long as I know, it's harmless, but she seems quite eager to have a go." He then remembers something. "What happened in the toilet with Debs and Liz?" Len suddenly asks.

"Not sure. Liz had a bit of a girl's emergency. Debs helped her out. I tend not to ask for details on ladies' matters." I say for once, only telling part of the truth.

"Yeah, I guess," he says, buying my explanation.

"I'll leave you to it, mate," I say; now I feel we've got that sorted. He waves a hand at me, and I return to watch my film.

It's seven thirty, and I have just got off the phone with Bec. She was in a good mood, and we chatted for over an hour. When she hung up, I dialed Charlie's Auntie's phone. "Hello, Mrs. Kean. Is Charlie there, please?"

"I'm sorry. Who is this?"

"Rob Johnson, Mrs. Kean. Charlie normally phones me, but I haven't heard from her since she rang me ill last week."

"Oh, Hello, Rob. I know Charlie still talks to you," she says, laughing awkwardly. "She's taken a turn for the worse, and they admitted her into the hospital on Thursday. She's got a bronchial infection but is now responding to the antibiotics. Doctors said she should be home by Wednesday. Would you like me to get her to call you?"

"Ummm, yeah. She's okay, though?"

"Her latest boyfriend, Simon, has been with her constantly."

"At least she's not been alone," I say, feeling a bit guilty it wasn't me there.

"If there's any change, I have your number somewhere, and Rob, I hope this thing with Charlie's parents won't stop us from being friends."

"I don't blame you for what happened, Mrs. Kean. Our friendship will depend on whether Charlie and I get back together."

"Yes, she told me what you two agreed. I suppose time will tell...Rob, can I confide in you something?"

"I suppose," I say, feeling a little awkward.

"Charlie read the story in Playboy, and I think Simon is her reaction to it. Charlie met Simon last year and liked him but was uncertain where she stood with you."

"Mrs. Keen, I'm not sure because we talked a lot, and I thought we both knew where we stood. She knows I am having sex with other people, so this is her way of getting back at me. I fear she's playing a dangerous game and in an actual relationship."

"Haven't you got a girlfriend? Bec seems to be mentioned more than a couple of times."

"Bec is Lisa Lovegood, Mrs. Kean. She's in America and will never want a relationship with me while doing what she does for a living. I understand that she's told the world she loves me, but this wasn't news. She had told me this before, so our relationship is not different."

"Oh, I didn't realize that."

"Anyone I have any relationship with knows where I stand and that I'm not looking for anything more."

"Oh, right. I don't know what Charlie is playing at then." There's a pause in the conversation, and then she comes back. "Okay, Rob, I'll let Charlie know you rang, and if there's any other news.....well, you know, goodbye, Rob." With that, she hung up.

"Well, at least I know," I say to myself. I walk into my room and lie on the bed. My mind drifts back to the weekend and the conversation I had with Liz in The Cafe. Then something occurs to me. "If what Liz said holds any truth. Why set me up with her friends." I mull that over, then ponder, "I wonder if she's deliberately keeping me at arm's length and hiding behind her friends?" I laugh, "Rob, too many ifs and buts. You'll drive yourself crazy"

Then my mind turns to tomorrow evening and my first night with Dawn. "What have I let myself in for?" I ask myself. The fact I have a possible six girls wanting my attention has suddenly become quite scary. "Shit, you're getting too cocky, mate." I shake my head. Who am I kidding? I think I'm starting to believe the hype.

******

I exit the front door, and Maria is waiting. "Thought I'd take Liz's advice." She holds up her kit bag.

"That's great, always better with someone; come on, let's get going," I say, a little more pleased to see her than I should be. As we wait for the bus, I lean over and say, "I was thinking last night. I'm a little worried that this Club thing is a bit much."

Maria smiles at me. "I wouldn't worry too much. All the girls except me are actively looking for a guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a couple of us after a month or so. We had this conversation Saturday night after we got in. The girls all agree; they don't want to have casual sex with just anyone. Having sex with someone like you will allow them not to take the first person to show interest." Maria moves closer in the chilly morning air. "The way you handled yourself with me when I had a go at you, showed me what sort of man you are. I only recommended that the girls consider this because of how you made me feel that night, and I'm not talking about the amazing sex. You made me feel something no other man has. You made me feel comfortable with myself."

I look into her eyes for a moment and can see her sincerity. "Oh, I'm not sure how to react to that," is all I can manage. The bus comes around the corner, and Maria sticks her arm out. "You'll be fine Rob, even if they get half what you did to me."

It's a quick bus ride to the pool, and we separate to get changed. I sit on the side, waiting for Maria. She appears in a one-piece swimsuit and a swimming hat. She has a pair of goggles in her hand and smiles at me when she sees me waiting.

"Do you want to share a lane?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how long I'll last, but sharing a lane will be perfect."

We walk up to where the pool is cordoned off into eight separate lanes. The lady in charge walks up. "I'm sorry, we are quite busy today."

"It's okay; we can share a lane," I say. She nods and gives us the far-end lane.

We spend the next hour in the pool; I do the entire hour, and Maria manages twenty minutes plus another ten after a breather before she sits on the side of the pool and watches me.

The whistle blows on the hour, so people know what time it is. I finish the length I'm on and get out. For some reason, Maria takes hold of my hand as we make our way back to the changing rooms. I give her a look, and she says, "I'll tell you on the bus."

Maria tells me that one of the guys at the pool is in her English Literature class and has been trying to get closer to her to ask her out. She says she wanted to nip it in the bud before she had the uncomfortable task of turning him down.

I'm in The Cafe going over my ideas for the second part of Mystical Forest. Jin says that the reason it's so popular in Japan is that not only is it fun, it teaches some life lessons. Parents and children play the game, and it's often played as a family bonding game. I use this information to develop the game to the next level.

Someone clears their throat, and I look up. "Hello, Dawn," I say as I look at my watch.

"Hi Rob, sorry. I'm a little early. Is it alright if I sit with you?"

"Sure, would you like a drink?" I ask.

"Yeah, a whisky, please," she says, smiling sheepishly. "Hot chocolate, please," she then says to the waitress.

"Are you nervous?" I ask, knowing the answer. She nods in reply. "Don't be; we will do whatever you feel comfortable with." I smile at her and then reach out and put my hand on hers.

Dawn takes a deep breath and leans toward me. "It's not that. Maria stayed the night, and you walked her home the next day. Can we do that?"

"Sure, but I warn you, I get up early," I say. I pull Dawn in and give her a reassuring kiss.

As we part, she says, "I know. You go swimming with Maria; she will wait at the flat tomorrow." I smile and nod.

Her hot chocolate turns up, and Dawn shuffles up toward me. We talk about what I am doing, and she even comes up with some ideas.

I've done as much as possible, and we make our way upstairs. As we enter the flat, we both hear the sound of two people having sex. Monday is Debs' day off, and they obviously are spending it inside tonight. Dawn looks at me with an open mouth as we quietly make our way to my room.

Once the door closes and I lock it, Dawn's eyes scan the room. Since Maria had mentioned how contradictory my room was, I find myself watching the girl's reactions as they look around. I take my coat off and then help Dawn off with hers.

I get my first view of her slender figure. Her blouse's top two buttons are undone, giving me a tantalising glimpse of her silky skin underneath. She has a small bust with a small flare in her hips. She has elegance similar to Jin, and her body fits.

Dawn looks at me as I return from putting her coat away. She loops her arms around my neck, and we kiss. I feel her physically relax and melt into me as the kiss deepens. As we break, her dark eyes look up at me with need. She smiles, "I've been looking forward to this all last week." she says, pulling my jumper and t-shirt up and over my head.

Our lips come back together. There's no forced kissing, just two people enjoying the other's company. Without even a look, we start to loosen the rest of each other clothes. As more flesh is revealed, the more our hands roam and caress in a magical dance across each other bodies. A groan escapes Dawn's mouth as my mouth gently makes contact with her neck. I slowly kiss, suck and nibble my way down, listening for every sound of pleasure. She has a very pronounced collarbone and gasps as I kiss down it. I finish undoing the buttons on her blouse the rest of the way and unclasp her bra in the same move. Both garments hit the floor at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Rob. Maria wasn't exaggerating, and you haven't even touched my sensitive tits," Dawn says between gasps and moans. She reaches down to undo the buttons on my jeans. She slides her hands inside, desperately wanting to feel my cock.

Dawn's fingers wrap around the base, and she stops and looks at me. Her eyes have enlarged, "That is thick. How long is it?"

"About seven inches, I believe," I say. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, god, that is going to fill me," she says, returning to the kiss. Her hands ease my jeans and boxers, and I return the favor with her black trousers and panties.

Dawn sits down, and I pull everything off, leaving her naked. She holds her arms up, covering her bare breasts. As I remove my trousers, her eyes scan my body. Her eyes fix on my scar, and her left arm reaches out and touches it, causing my muscles to spasm. I'm unsure why girls need to do that, but I won't complain.

Again she doesn't ask, obviously a question for later. I kneel on the floor before her as she covers her breast. I look down, asking the question with my eyes. Dawn smiles awkwardly, "I think they're too small."

I reach up and gently move her arms away. She gives no resistance as her milky white skin comes into view. Her breasts are an A to B cup, but on her slender frame, anything larger would look odd. My eyes look back at her with want, and I say, "They are beautiful and fit you perfectly." Her breasts weren't quite fried eggs. As I cupped her left breast, it fitted my hand perfectly. Her hard nipples pressed against the palm of my hand, stimulated by my touch. I lift my hand and run my fingertips down over her areola and around her erect nipple.

Dawn shudders and groans as the stimuli pulsates out from her breast. I must get my mouth around her and suck them as soon as possible. I move down gently, pushing Dawn back so I can get better access. Dawn gasps again as my lips surround her wanton nipple. I apply suction and dart my tongue around, causing Dawn to push her naked pussy into my stomach.

I lift off for a second and say one word. "Perfect." I look into her eyes, and a smile spreads across her face. I return to the other breast and get the same reaction. I contentedly kiss and suck her breasts for a while before I decide to give her pussy some attention.

As I kiss down over her stomach, I cannot help but kiss her belly button, sticking my tongue in simultaneously. I get a gasp and then a giggle as she feels my tongue swirl around.

As I reach her hairy mons, I burrow my nose into the top of her slit. Breathing in I get the first smell of her arousal. This never fails to make my cock react. I kiss the hood covering her clit. Dawn breaths in deeply as my tongue separates first her outer labia and then the inner, as I delve into her sweet nectar. "Ooohhhhhh fuck," she almost growls as my tongue, then my lips wrap around her clit. Simultaneously I insert my middle finger goes in search of her g-spot.

She judders as I find the spot and spend a moment playing with it before I extract my finger. I always feel a moment of disappointment from any female the first time I do this to them, and Dawn is no exception. My eyes constantly watch for any sign or movement that tells me something.

As I worm my tongue back in, I feel Dawn raise herself as I wrap my top lip over her clit. I can't do this with every girl I go with, but if her g-spot position allows it, then I get a far more explosive orgasm from them. There's also the advantage that if she squirts, most of it goes in my mouth.

My tongue is in place, and I start to stimulate the area. Then the slight suction starts, and finally, she explodes. Dawn is a screamer and shouts, "holy fuck," at the top of her voice. I'm surprised Len and Debs aren't banging on the door. Dawn isn't a squirter, though. Her cum is thicker, similar to massage gel. As I lap it up, she shudders and screams through her prolonged orgasm. Her pussy reacts so strongly it squeezes my tongue out.

Dawn looks down at me as I raise my head, still gasping for air, but with a 'what the fuck was that' look on her face. I smile up at her and wink. Normally I would kneel up before she had time to recover and push my hard cock deep inside her.

For some reason, I feel this wouldn't be right for her and allow her to recover. Dawn's brain starts to work enough to give her some sense of herself. She reaches out for me and pulls me, so I slide up her body. She kisses me a little tentatively at first. I think this is the first time she has tasted herself. Once she has one taste, she cleans my face.

"Wow, and we still haven't had intercourse yet. You are the first man to do that to me and make me cum like that. Normally it's half an hour with my vibrator even to get close." She thinks for a second. "Do you mind if I go on top for the first time? Your cock is thicker than anything that's been up there, and I want to be in control." Dawn looks at me with worried eyes for a second.

"Tonight is your night, and you can do anything that we both feel comfortable with." A huge smile spreads across her face, and I get up to reposition myself on the bed.

Dawn quickly straddles my hips and rubs my cock through her wetness before pumping it several times. When she's happy, she lines me up, and I feel her press down on the large head of my cock. I feel her opening give as the head disappears into her depths, and Dawn starts to roll her hips. The motion pushes my cock deeper into her as she groans and shrieks making her pussy adjust to accommodate my girth.

"Fuck, that is thick, she says, as she gets to the last inch of my cock. "Feels so good, Mmmmm....fuck." Another smaller orgasm washes over her. "Shit, we haven't started fucking yet." Dawn's face is shiny with perspiration, and her long black hair is sticking to her. As a smile spreads across her face, she blows a breath to get a couple of stray strands out of her mouth. I look down to where we are joined and am fully inside her.

Her pussy twitches and squeezes me as she gets ready to start moving. Dawn leans down and kisses me simultaneously as she lifts her hips a couple of inches before coming back down. Again she gives an almost guttural moan as every sexual sensor inside her body fires off.

Maria and I discussed what effect my oral assault had on her in particular. She thinks her g-spot expands and stands out when I stimulate it, to such a degree that my large cock head catches it, causing all the reactions I have experienced over the last two years.

Dawn's movements are getting larger as her confidence grows. Her pussy is getting more slick with each stroke, and my cock is now sliding easily in and out. It's not that she's slack, but her pussy seems more elastic than anyone I have been with. Her pussy seems to stretch around me to accommodate me. It hugs my cock so much on the outward stroke, there's a vacuum and her pussy doesn't want me to leave.

Within a few minutes, Dawn has got a good pace going. With her ass cheeks slapping against my thigh muscles. With each slap, she lets out a groan or screech. Each one gets a little louder and higher as Dawn closes in on another climax. I feel in total control, but her body starts to shudder as she gets close, and her pussy tightens around my shaft. The sudden change takes me by surprise and pushes me over the edge. My sudden climax sparks hers, and her arms give way as she collapses onto me. I keep pumping my pulsating cock into and out of her keeping both our orgasms rumbling on.

The continued stimulation keeps me hard, and I roll us over, so I am on top. Dawn's eyes fly open, "you're still hard," she says, surprised.

"Mmmm yeah," is all I can get out as I lengthen the stroke.

"Ooooohhhhh ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk," Dawn groans as another orgasm hits. This time her eyes stay open as she rides this one out. "Shit, you better not stop," she says. I smile to myself at the rhetorical statement.

It doesn't take long until her orgasms come one after the other. Her pussy doesn't stop spasming and brings me to the boil much quicker than I normally would. Usually, I would slow to gain control, but because I hadn't stopped, I doubled my efforts and hammered into her as she loses all sense of being. Her mons isn't as padded as all the girls I've been with, and I seem to be hitting against her pubic bone. This has stimulated her clit even more, as Dawn's eyes have now rolled right back, and her mouth has opened, emitting a constant groan. She's still conscious but has no control over her body.

I feel my cock harden that last little bit before I shoot my load. Holding back as long as I can, I fire my second load deep into Dawn's womb. It's my turn for my arms to cease becoming useful as I try to fall off on my elbows, so my full weight doesn't land on Dawn's chest.

My cock rapidly deflates as I feel our mixed juices leak out around my cock. Dawn's pussy then does something I've never experienced before. It spasms and kicks my used member out. Well, that's what it felt like to me. Allowing me to roll completely off Dawn as I feel my wet, used cock fall against my leg.