You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looks at me, trying to gauge something. "You're not shagging her, are you?"

I look at her with a puzzled look. "No, she likes girls," I say.

"Really? Don't suppose she's looking for a date, do you?"

"Who've you got in mind, Helen?" Maria nods. "I suppose we don't know if we don't ask," I add. "I'll ask her if she's looking. Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"You already answered me in a roundabout way. I'm sending the invite back tomorrow, and I was making sure you still wanted to come." She then takes a deep breath. "A couple of the girls have asked if it will be possible to have a film night as one of our nights, and then whoever's turn can stay."

"I suppose. What night you got in mind?"

Maria smiles, "Thursdays are best for us," she says excitedly.

"How many are we talking about?"

"It will vary, but everyone has an open invitation. We will bring snacks, and some of the girls want to bring cushions over so we are all comfortable." She looks at me expectantly.

I nod, "I already have large cushions from a previous tenant." An incredible smile spreads back across her face. Maria then looks to the communal area before leaning in for a kiss. When she pulls away, I can't help but smile at the satisfied look on her face.

"You just wanted a sly kiss to butter me up.....I'll see you tomorrow morning Maria," I say as I turn towards the front door.

"Yeah, bright and early, Rob....." Maria turns and heads back through the door, smiling.

I hear a collective cheer as I close the door and wonder what I've let myself in for.

******

I'm sitting in one of the university's cafeterias, eating my egg and chips.

"Hey, Rob. Mind if I join you?" Sandra asks.

"Hello, Sandra. You're not going to cancel our date later, are you?" I say, waving a chip at her. I smile and gesture for her to take a seat.

"No. I don't want to sit on my own. I always seem to attract some tosser trying to ask me out." Sandra rolls her eyes as she explains.

"Well, it looks like I might be one of those tossers." Sandra looks at me, questioning what I just said. "I've been asked to ask you whether you are interested in dating or are you already with someone?"

"You remember I like girls, right?" I give her a 'don't ask stupid questions' look as I continue with my dinner. She finishes her mouthful and adds. "Okay. Yes, I would be int....."

Sandra is interrupted by someone sliding in next to me. "Not trying to chat up my boyfriend, are you?" Maria says as she looks at the female opposite.

"Excuse me?" Sandra asks a little defensively.

"Maria," I say before she puts her foot totally in it. "This is Sandra; she's helping me with the dancing."

Maria's eyes double in size as she realizes her mistake. Her hand goes over her mouth. "I'm so sorry, Sandra," she says. Turning to me. "Sorry, Rob. The girls made me come over and discover who this beauty is."

I look around the canteen until I see four faces looking my way. I roll my eyes at them and shake my head, and they all but Weeble look away, embarrassed. Weeble smiles and then sticks her tongue out before carrying on with her lunch."

"What's their problem?" Sandra asks. "Which one out of this lot are you shagging, Rob?"

I almost choke on the chip in my mouth as Maria replies, "All of us."

Sandra's eyes double, and she looks at me. For some reason, her look feels different. "You have been a busy boy, Rob." She then looks at Maria. "But you are his official girlfriend?"

"Yes and no. He's my boyfriend, but I'm not his girlfriend, if that makes sense."

"I feel that you're more my girlfriend than anyone else," I say.

Maria gasps and asks, "Really?" As she puts her hand on mine.

"Mmmmm," I reply.

"So Maria, are you the one going to this wedding with Rob here?" Sandra then asks.

"What?" Maria says, caught off guard. "Yes, yes, we are going to my cousin's wedding," she replies, regaining her composure.

"I asked her last night if she would like to come along, and she agreed," I say.

"That's great; I will look forward to seeing you with this hunk then," Sandra says, eyeing me up and down. "You are still on for this afternoon, though?" She then asks me.

"Yeah, Maria can't make Tuesdays. Her last class doesn't finish until five," I say, defending Maria's commitment.

"But you can make more than one Thursday?" Sandra asks directly to Maria.

"Yes, Thursdays are good," Maria answers. "So, how good is he?"

"From the fact he keeps multiple girls happy, very good by the looks of it......oh, you mean the dancing," Sandra says jokingly.

"Oh, I like her," Maria says.

Sandra smiles and bats her eyelashes at Maria. "He is a very good dancer. He naturally flows around and knows how to make any partner better than she is. If you are half as good, you will impress even your cousin."

"Anyway, now I know my boyfriend isn't being stolen away, I will return to my lunch." Maria gives me a peck on the lips, gets up, and makes her way back to the girls at the other table.

"That was a little surreal," Sandra says.

"In what way?" I ask.

"You realize she was marking her territory, don't you?"

"Yeah. A couple of friends have told me to watch out. She gives many mixed signals, and I'm afraid I'll scare her off if I push."

"Wow, deep for a guy," Sandra says, appraising me. "But, didn't you say you didn't want to get involved with anyone?"

"Yeah, I'm not closed to it, but I have set the bar very high. Maria is the closest to the bar that I thought nobody could reach." I'm surprised by my openness with Sandra. I look to her to see if there's any reaction.

"Sorry, bud, I don't have the answer," Sandra says apologetically. "I'm normally better at giving advice and reading people, so let's see when she comes on Thursday.....Anyway, thank you for the company, and I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you later, Sandra." Sandra gets up, takes her tray down the front, and then disappears out the nearest door.

"Hey. Are you Rob Johnson?" A guy I've never seen before asks.

"Yes, and you are?"

"Craig Bruce," he replies.

"Tracy's boyfriend. What can I do for you, Craig?" I ask confidently and showing he doesn't intimidate me.

He doesn't look so sure of himself but then comes out with, "I'd like you to stay away from Tracy, please."

I've finished my lunch, put the knife and fork together, and pushed the plate away. I look at him with a frown. "I will only tell you this once. If you have an issue, you need to have a word with your girlfriend. I hang around with the group because Maria is my girlfriend, and coming into contact with Tracy is inevitable. I assure you that nothing has or will go on behind your back, but I will not stay away from someone who is my friend because her boyfriend doesn't like it."

He obviously doesn't like what I have said. "Craig, what are you doing?" Tracy says from behind him.

Craig is caught between a rock and a hard place. I don't think he had seen Tracy sitting with the others. "Uh, um, ah," he stutters.

"He came over here to tell me to stay away from you. I told him that we hang around with the same people and that nothing has or will go on behind his back. I also said that we are friends, and a boyfriend will not tell me to stay away."

"Is that right?" Tracy asks Craig. He nods, so she adds, "You and I need a talk, buster. Rob is a good friend and will be long after you are gone at this rate."

"What? No, Tracy, please. I didn't mean it like tha....." Tracy walks off, leaving him dangling. He looks at me and breathes out heavily, and walks off.

I look over towards the girls, all looking in my direction with worried looks. I shrug my shoulders, collect my plate and take it up the front before walking out. I can understand the girl's worry; this is the first time one of the rules has been broken. I still have twenty minutes before my next lesson, so I sit in the communal hall on one of the sofas.

Someone sits next to me. I turn, expecting Maria, but Tracy looks at me with tears forming in her eyes. "Please don't let this affect the group, Rob. I'm sorry Craig did that, and if it helps, I will not share your bed ever again."

"What made him say anything?"

Tracy looks around. "This isn't the time or place, but please don't stop seeing the others."

"I don't think it was harsh enough to stop that, but you need to never mention what happens in the group to anyone outside the group. I don't, so you and all the others shouldn't."

Tracy nods her head and gives me a half smile. "Okay, Rob, I'm sorry."

I pull her in for a hug before she hurries off to tell the others they are in the clear.

Sandra is a couple of minutes late getting to the dance studio. I walk into the small side room where they keep the matting and change into more suitable shoes. I hear the door open and close before Sandra walks in and puts her bag down. She gives me an odd look when she walks through the door. "Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything is fine." She then pauses and looks at me. I can tell she has something on her mind. Her eyes drop to the floor. "Can I ask you something, Rob?"

"Sure, what is it?" I ask, moving closer so I can look directly into her eyes.

"I'm a little confused. Is Maria your girlfriend as in a relationship girlfriend?"

I smile at the awkwardness of the question and the even more awkward answer that I had. "That is a loaded question. To answer your question straight, I would say no."

"I feel there's a lot more, though." Sandra sits on a pile of mats next to me.

"Yeah, I guess. Sorry, I'm someone that keeps my private life private."

"Anything you tell me won't leave this room." So I laid it all out. How I met Maria, her then inviting all her housemates to fuck me, our growing friendship, my increasing confusion about my feelings for her, and the other girls in my life. "Wow, I didn't expect that. How many girls are you actively having sex with?" Debra's eyes are intense, unlike her usual relaxed state.

"Seven or eight depends if you want to count the ones away from Edinburgh."

"That, I suppose, explains my little problem then." She says quickly, looking away when she realizes she had said that out loud.

"Your problem?"

Sandra looks at me for a moment and then takes a deep breath. "When we dance together, I get aroused."

"But you aren't into boys?"

"I know, but you are different. When we dance, it's like a form of foreplay. How you look into my eyes makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet. You are such a handsome man when you get rid of that ridiculous hat and those glasses." I'm looking at her in disbelief with my mouth open. She smiles and lays her hand flat on my cheek. "Your sincerity is very endearing, and you must be the only man on the planet that I believe what comes out of his mouth." She then looks more serious. "If I show you the effect you have on me. Will you promise not to take advantage?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you have in mind?" Sandra stands up and moves a little closer. She takes my hand and turns it, so the palm faces up. I look into her eyes, completely confused. She then pulls the front of her leggings out and pushes my hand straight down the front of her pussy.

She opens her legs and presses my hand into her crutch. "Okay, see how dry I am?" I nod. "Right, let's get going."

We walk into the studio, and Sandra goes over to the record player. She selects an album from the rack and puts it going. The sounds of an orchestra start playing over the sound system as Sandra walks back over. We assume the first position and then move to the music like always.

After a couple of warm-up waltzes, Sandra stops and walks back to the record player. "I'm going to see how you go with a slower waltz. It's a bit of a cheat but more intimate."

She returns, and we get to the first position for a slow waltz. The difference is that we stand closer, and my hands are in a place that people in a relationship would normally be. It's slightly slower, but you can dance cheek-to-cheek or look into each other's eyes. There is a more difficult way where the woman can rest her head on the man's shoulder or chest, but that takes practice.

The hour goes by quickly, and we both walk back into the side room, a little sweaty and breathing a little heavier. Sandra walks straight up to me and once again takes my hand. As she opens the front of her leggings again, I can see a hint of worry in her eyes. I'm unsure if she noticed, but her thumb was also inside her knickers this time.

My hand slides straight down through her pubes, and she holds it against her naked pussy. Her entire crutch is soaking as my middle finger inadvertently slips between her lips.

I think it's at this moment Sandra realizes her mistake, but instead of quickly pulling my hand back out, a groan escapes her mouth. She pushes my hand harder against her mound and then squeezes it, simultaneously pushing against me.

"Oh fuck," escapes her mouth, and she's lost in the overwhelming feeling of lust. Sandra 's mouth is now within an inch of mine; she closes the gap and tentatively kisses me to test the water. She returns for a full-on kiss when I don't object and kiss her back. Sandra is instantly lost in her own need to climax. She isn't far off, as the dancing had got her so worked up. Her intensity grows as I become a bystander in her quest to orgasm.

Then it hits her like a bolt of lightning. Her body goes ridged, and she screams as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her. I hold on with my one free hand, so she doesn't fall, allowing her to ride out her climax.

I hold her for a while, waiting for her to release my hand. Then all at once, she removes my hand and takes a step back with fear in her eyes. She turns, picks up her bag, and runs out the door without saying a word, leaving me confused with a soaking wet hand.

I am a little worried this will ruin our friendship and hope she can move past a man giving her an orgasm.

I'm sitting in the canteen the next day when a very sheepish-looking Sandra slides in opposite me. "Rob, before you say anything. I need to apologize. I asked you not to take advantage, and I did exactly that. You are the first man I have ever looked at with more than disgust and the first man that's ever touched me. I'm sorry I ran out, but it got too much, and I got overwhelmed."

While she had spoken her well-practiced speech, I listened intently and finished my mouth full of chips. I shook my head, "there is no need to apologize." I said, but I need a drink of water before I continue. "I'm fine with what happened as long as you are. I was worried it would change the dynamic of our friendship and make you avoid me."

"I won't lie to you, Rob. It shocked me to my core. I never thought I was capable of doing something like that, let alone do it." She then took a deep breath. "It got me thinking, though. When I first came out as gay, I always wondered what being with a man was like. As I got older, those thoughts faded until I met you. Do you think if I ask Maria's permission, she will let me?"

"Let you do what?" Maria says as she slides in next to me. Sandra's face drops. "Noooo......you want to fuck, Rob.....But your a....."

"I know, but I'm attracted to a man for the first time and have always been curious. It will be just the once.......Please?"

"You say once but will want more when you get a taste."

"Well, I beg to differ. It won't be for a couple of weeks. I want the full experience if it happens."

Maria looks at her for a moment. "I don't know why you're asking me. It's up to this lug to agree. If he's fine with it, I am fine, as long as it is a one-off." Maria looks at me. "Are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, who's getting the film and munchies?"

"We have got the film. If you want to get some crisps, I think the girls are bringing sandwiches and wine." She glances at Sandra. "You up for a film night tomorrow? We can introduce you to the girls."

"Not tomorrow. My mother's birthday. Is it a regular thing?" She asks.

"It's something we've just started up. You are more than welcome anytime." Maria then turns to me. "You've got Brenda tomorrow, no one Thursday, and me Friday night. I think you might be losing Kimberly and Dawn. It's Halloween soon, and guys are positioning themselves, so they have dates. Don't be surprised if Brenda gets asked soon as well."

"It's not surprising. Do you want to go?" I ask Maria.

"I will come to the film night after Rob, and I have.....you know. Then the girls can get to know me better without that hanging over us." Sandra says, keeping two separate conversations going.

"I hope you are thinking of getting to know one of us a little better than that," Maria says, stirring the pot.

"We'll see, and I'll see you both tomorrow. This is where I escape," Sandra says, smiling and getting up.

"Are you asking me out?" Maria says, waving at Sandra as she goes and turning her attention fully on me.

"Are you wanting to go out?"

"Oh, come on. Are you asking me out?" Maria nudges me in my side, but she has a playful smile.

"Would you like to go to one of the Halloween parties if we can get an invite?" I ask formally.

"Bloody hell no...." Maria answers.

"What?"

"I'm not the best at fancy dress parties, and all the guys try to grope me and chat me up. Not fun being groped by a lot of drunk teenagers," Maria says, eyeing me. "You can take me to a restaurant. Mmmmm, that would be nice. I do like Italian, though. You'll be onto a promise if we have Italian."

It takes me a moment to catch up. "That sounds good. I think Halloween's on Saturday night this year."

"Can I stay over? Wow, that will be two nights in a row."

"Of course, you can," I say. Maria gives a little squeal and then disappears to the other side. I can hear the commotion when she tells the girls I'm taking her out, but I resist the temptation to look over. I shake my head and then realize. "I thought I was getting sex if I took her on a date anywhere?"

Thursday, Sandra comes straight over in typing and sits next to me.

"So, to what do I owe this privilege?" I ask.

Sandra leans forward. "I feel a little more comfortable next to you, Rob," she whispers. I nod a response. "And to ensure I didn't dream about the conversation I had with you and Maria yesterday?"

"Yeah, it was a little surreal, I had the same thought this morning, but Maria assures me it happened," I say quietly.

"I can't believe you are shagging Maria Hunter," Sandra says after I mention Maria's name.

"She's definitely special. Still don't get why she hides behind letting others have sex with me."

"Now I've been thinking about that. It's because you are a man and she's attracted to you. She's putting reasons not to date you in her way, but then dates you."

"I'm not sure her coming out with me on Saturday night qualifies as a real date. So what gives?"

"She's still restrained from making a true commitment. It's a compromise in her head. Plus she would have to deprive all of her friends."

"I see your point, and it does make more sense."

Carol walks in, and her eyes immediately see me talking to Sandra. A smirk spreads across her face. Either she knows Sandra's into girls or thinks I've proved her right. Sandra sits up straight, facing forward, and I get out my notes and start my practice.

As the class ends, everyone gets up to make their way home. Carol asks, "Would you wait behind a minute, Rob?" I nod and continue to put my stuff away.

Carol walks over and sits looking at me. "Rob, I've learned from our first meeting not to jump to conclusions with you, but may I ask about your relationship with Sandra?"

"Sandra is helping me with dance classes. I have a formal wedding in December, and I haven't done any classical dance for years, so I'm getting rid of the cobwebs." Then I lean in and quietly say, "You do know she's into girls."

1...45678...13