You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda nods, and I guide her through my bedroom door and onto the bed. I slip her shoes off and lay her down. Taking my jumper off, I quickly change into what I hang around the flat in. I climb next to her and pull the duvet over us. I then pull her onto her side so I can spoon her. Wrapping both arms around her, I hear a moan as we settle.

It takes a good hour to feel any real warmth from Brenda. When I think she is warm enough, I slip out of bed and make a cup of tea. As I exit the room, I glance back to see two eyes watching me. It's nearly eleven when I walk back in with two steaming cups of tea. I put one down on the bedside table next to Brenda.

I sit on the other side of the bed. I get a couple extra pillows and prop myself up while I drink my tea. Brenda sits herself up and picks her tea up. "Thank you, Rob," she says in a quiet voice. She takes a sip and sits there, staring at the cup for a while. "I suppose you want an explanation."

"If you want to explain, I'm told I'm a good listener."

Brenda looks at me. "I listen to the girls talk about you. Not one of them has ever said a bad word. They said you are good to talk to and the other stuff."

I laugh. "The other stuff?" I take a sip of my tea. "You mean the sex.....I've been told on more than one occasion that I am good at that."

Brenda mimics me and takes a sip of tea before saying, "I didn't have a date tonight. I made it up and thought I would wait until it was safe to return to the flat."

"Oh, I guess it all backfired when the temperature dipped below zero. How many times have you pretended to go on dates?"

"Three times now; the first times weren't so cold."

"It wasn't to avoid me, was it?"

"Not you personally. More like to avoid being pushed in your direction when I wasn't ready."

"Oh, Brenda, I'm not going to go into the risks of a young girl out alone at night. You know that if you didn't want to do anything, you could have just hung out here. Sex isn't mandatory or a condition for you to stay."

"I know; I was just being stupid and didn't want the girls to know what a loser I am."

"What's the reason for the deception?" I ask.

Brenda takes a deep breath and sighs. "You remember my first date?" I nod. "Because I didn't drop my panties on the first night out with him, he called me a frigid bitch, and that was it. He didn't want anything more to do with me."

I can see tears welling up in Brenda's eyes. "It sounds like he was the loser for missing out on getting to know a wonderful person," I say, putting my arm around her to comfort her.

"Yeah, but I'm the loser who can't get a man. I've never had a man," she says. "I just wanted it to be with the right man."

"You will find him one day when you least expect it, Brenda," I say, trying to be positive. "I would ask why you didn't come to me, but I guess you didn't want someone everyone else is screwing," I say now, overthinking things.

"It's not that, Rob; I would be proud to call you my first. I just wanted to find him, if you know what I mean." She thinks about it for a minute. "I guess you would be the perfect candidate," Brenda says more to herself than me. Her eyes open with the realization of how stupid she thinks she's been. "Why didn't I see that?" She asks. "You are the perfect candidate. Someone with experience that I can trust to treat me right. Why the hell did I think some new boyfriend would be the right choice?" Brenda looks at me. "Rob, have you ever had sex with a virgin?"

"Yes, three. Why?"

"Because I would like to be number four." Now it's my turn for my eyes to widen.

I think for a minute. "Okay, tomorrow, if you still feel the same, come back, and we can have sex."

Brenda takes the last sip of tea and puts the cup back on the side. She looks at me and smiles. "You mean that. Shit, you would turn down a chance to deflower me to ensure I am making the right choice." Brenda shakes her head and then smiles. "This shows me I'm making the right choice. Please make love to me tonight, Rob; I've waited long enough."

I put my mug down. "Okay, fine. If you want to stop or have second thoughts, you need to say, Rob, please stop. Okay?" I look at Brenda with a serious look. I'm getting stiff just thinking about taking Brenda's cherry.

"So, how do we start?" Brenda says, looking at me, as she bites her bottom lip.

I look at her for a moment and contemplate what she is asking. "We will start simple and do this stage by stage. Let me turn you on to a point where you are desperate for my cock. Then and only then will I take your virginity," I say. Brenda smiles at me and nods.

I chuck my pillows on the floor and pull her down to lie next to me. We look into each other's eyes, I am looking for any signs of doubt, but she's smiling like she's telling me, challenge accepted.

I push her hair behind her ear and then trail it around her jawline and down her neck. Brenda tilts her head to give me more access as she goosebumps up. As my fingers reach her collar line, I lean in for a kiss. Brenda moans as she returns the kiss, and it deepens. The smile has gone as she realizes that me turning her on would not be as hard as she had thought.

As Brenda gets lost in the kiss, she rolls on top. My hands go down to the waistband of her jumper, and I pull it up. Brenda automatically lifts her body to assist and then sits up to allow me to lift it over her head. Once the sleeves have freed her arms, she reaches back and releases her bra.

Brenda's tits are about a B cup and just over a hand full. My eyes look over them, taking in the image of the beautiful woman for the first time. Her nipples are also small, with areola the same size as a two-penny piece. I bring my hands up and cup both breasts as I brush my thumb across both hardened nipples. Brenda closes her eyes with a contented smile on her face.

Brenda leans back down and squashes her soft naked breasts against my bare chest. As she relaxes into the kiss, I roll her over, so I am on top. Falling between Brenda's open legs, my kisses start to roam. Now there is something about the way a woman has this individual smell. I'm not talking about their perfume or shampoo, but their natural odor. Next time you walk up behind the woman you are with, push her hair aside and smell the back of her neck.

There is also the taste; as I kiss down Breda's neck and past the specific areas a girl puts their perfume, I get to the areas that are just her. They say you can tell if you are compatible with a person if you like how they smell and taste. I will add that Brenda's smell doesn't do it for me, but there's nothing to turn me off.

I get down to the swell of her breasts and spend some time introducing myself to them. She has the smallest nipples, but she likes me sucking them. Brenda grinds her mons into my stomach as she desperately looks to stimulate her clit more. I guess the girl needs me to go south, so I do. As I get to her waistband, I undo the top button. Brenda is suddenly still, either not believing a man is near her pussy or waiting in anticipation for my lips to make contact with her lower lips.

I pull her fly down, and hook my fingers inside her waistband. As I pull them down, Brenda lifts her hips, and they easily slide over her smooth skin. I kneel and fully remove her jeans by pulling the legs first. Once they join my t-shirt and Brenda's jumper on the floor, I am straight back between her legs. Brenda has spread her legs wider as I kiss over her panties. I can feel every contour of her pussy through the thin white cotton fabric. I smile because I can feel she has shaved. As I kiss over her clitoral hood, I can smell her arousal and see a dark patch appearing over the entrance to heaven.

I must taste her and hook my fingers under her knickers elastic, pulling them over to the side. My tongue flattens, and I drag it across her wet opening, through her labia, around her clit, and over her bold mons.

As I move up and kiss the soft swell of her belly, I hook my fingers into her last item of clothing to be removed. She lifts her hips again, allowing me to slide them down and permitting me to see her nakedness in full.

I watch her smoothly shaved pussy come into sight as I slip her knickers down her legs. Before they hit the floor, my lips return to her mons, and I bury my nose atop her slit. I'm not sure why I do this. It's something I started to do with Charlie. As I breathe in, I take in the full essence of the woman I am with, and my cock seems to swell that little more.

Brenda groans as I return to using my tongue on her dripping entrance. I start by playing with the folds of her labia, moving up and testing the sensitivity of her clit. I push my tongue into her opening, making Brenda push against my tongue. Her pussy didn't feel that tight for a virgin, as my tongue slid in quite deep without much trouble.

I wrap my lips around her clit and gently suck. I aim to get her as wet as possible so that when I penetrate her, she feels as little discomfort as possible. Brenda grinds her pussy into my open mouth more urgently as her climax approaches. She has waited a long time for this, the feeling of my tongue lapping up the juices emanating from her love hole. She pushes harder into my mouth as her hunger for her never been fucked vagina increases, a need to be filled with my cock, grows with her impending orgasm.

Her climax comes in what feels like never-ending waves until she pushes me away. Brenda is overwhelmed with so many different sensations taking over her entire body. She pulls me upward, taking hold of the side of my head so I am lying on top of her. My face is covered in Brenda's juices. Her tongue cleans my chin, that's dripping with her cum. She seems to like the taste as she kisses me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Rob, would you like me to suck you? I'm not very good, but you can show me," Brenda says, giving me her puppy eyes.

"Not at the moment, Brenda, maybe in the morning. Tonight I want to take care of your needs, not mine. I need to be inside you, Brenda; you've wanted this for so long."

Having just licked her to an orgasm, she was more relaxed than she would have been normally. With the oversized bulbous head of my cock being rubbed against her entrance, Brenda takes a deep breath and nods her final permission. She winces at the pain of being stretched wide for the first time. As the head of my cock disappears from view, I stop for a moment allowing her pussy to adjust to my cock being there. Breda's discomfort doesn't last long as she bites her bottom lip. With the initial pain over, she takes a deep breath, gives me half a smile, and nods again.

I work my rock-hard cock in and out of her. Going slowly to start but a little deeper every three or four strokes, Brenda is beginning to relax when I pull back to the head and then slowly push until I can feel our pelvic bones touch. I am buried to the hilt. A smile spreads across Breda's face, and she looks so proud of herself.

Again I wait for a moment for two reasons. One is to allow Brenda to take in the moment of being fully penetrated for the first time, and the second is for me to gain some control of myself before I explode inside her. Her pussy isn't overly tight, but it's pulsating with continuous ripples as another orgasm builds.

Brenda groans as the second orgasm overwhelms her, and her pussy squeezes me, causing me to take a deep breath, still trying to gain control. Our eyes meet, and Brenda has the most angelic smile.

"Make love to me, Rob. Push that big fat cock of yours fully in and cum deep inside my pussy," Brenda pleads. It sounded like a speech she had thought about before she said it.

Brenda groans as I move out and back in for the first stroke. Her eyes roll back as I get into my rhythm. A constant moan comes out of Brenda's mouth, punctuated with the odd word. "So good......fuck......ohhhh shit...." And the obligatory "Don't stop."

The way Brenda's eyes shot open, she never imagined, reaching two climaxes before I finally lost control. As I feel my cock harden that little more before my climax, I say, "oh Christ, Brenda, I'm going to cum." Just as the last word leaves my lips, I feel my cock twitch and then explode, coating her cervix with its first-ever coating of cum.

I am lying on top of her, trying to catch my breath. I lift myself, so my weight is on my elbows. Our breathing is staggered and shallow. As Brenda's senses return, she wraps her arms around me and pulls me into her.

As she holds me, she whispers, "Thank you, Rob that was much more than any dream.....Please tell me we can go again?"

I lift my head and smile. "I've never been a one-shot wonder."

The moment our vital signs return to normal, we resume kissing. Once I am hard, Brenda wastes no time getting me inside her. As I move, she asks, "Can I be on top?" We reposition, and her eyes spring open as she sinks back down fully. "It feels so much deeper this way," she says.

It takes her a while to get a rhythm going. She tries a couple of ways before finding one that suits her. As she starts to speed up and I begin to meet her thrusts, it's not long before we hear the familiar sound of slaps, as she slams down against my thighs.

"Oooooohhhhhh, sooooooo fuuuuuul," Brenda groans as she slows to grind her clit into my pelvic bone. Then her eyes look down into mine as an idea comes to mind. "Rob, can we swap positions? I want to do doggy style." Brenda bits her lips, waiting for my answer. I nod instantly, and she lifts herself off my cock from full depth. Brenda shudders from the sensation of my cock sliding past her g-spot.

She doesn't waste any time and gets on all fours. I get up and kneel between her legs. I don't tease like I normally would because I want her to orgasm from this more than once. She has been riding me for a while and must be well along the road to another climax. I scrap my cock through the furrow, and it locates immediately in her open entrance.

"Yessssssss," Brenda almost hisses as I slide back in up to the hilt. Again no time is wasted as I start to move. I quickly get up to the speed she was riding me. As I get into top gear, I hear a high squeal from Brenda's mouth as the orgasm that was building hits her without warning.

Her pussy clamps me hard, but because of her abundance of both our juices, I don't slow. If anything, I speed up a little, and Brenda has no time to recover as another orgasm hits her. Her tight pussy is now squeezing and pulsating, bringing my second climax of the night rushing towards me. I have little or no control as my seed bursts out the end of my cock, pushing Brenda through another series of orgasms. As my cock throbs inside her, the intensity of my orgasm is multiplied as her pussy goes into spasms and she collapses forward face first into the pillow.

My cock slides straight out, and I fall, landing by the side of Brenda. We struggle to breathe as our mutual highs fade and our heart rates slow.

"I can see why the others walk funny when they get back from a night here now," Brenda says, smiling at me. "Thanks Rob, that was incredible."

"You don't have to keep thanking me," I say. "Get yourself into bed; snuggling is all the thanks I need."

"Cheap at half the price," she quips. She gets up and, for some reason, holds her pussy while she searches for her knickers. Seeing me watching, she gives me a shy smile. "I want to keep your deposit inside of me," she says, finding what she's looking for. Doing an odd dance to get her knickers on without anything coming out, Brenda slides into bed next to me and cuddles up. I reach over and switch the light out as we drift quickly off to sleep.

It's Sunday morning, and I am rudely woken by the phone ringing. I look at the sleeping Brenda next to me. She woke me at half-four when she climbed on because she needed a top-up. She got me hard and then slowly made love to me for nearly an hour before we both came, and she rolled off and went back to sleep. I don't even think she took her knickers off.

"38356, Rob Johnson speaking."

"Hey, Rob," a voice I recognize anywhere says back.

"Charlie, how are you doing? Are you out of the hospital?"

"Yeah, they finally let me out yesterday. I phoned you as soon as I got home but got no answer."

"Sorry, I was at the pub. You're feeling better, though, right?"

"Still feeling drained, but I am getting there," Charlie explains, sounding like Bec when she's out of it. "How's it going in Edinburgh? Found anyone to screw yet?" There's an awkward pause. "No, don't answer that. It's not a question I want answering."

"You seem to enjoy telling me about yours. How is Simon?"

"He was great, even spent the night with me a couple of times, if you know what I mean."

"Charlie......Not something I needed to know."

Again there's a moment of silence. We aren't normally stuck for words.

"Rob, can I ask you something that's been on my mind?"

"Yeah, what do you want to know?"

"Did you sleep with Michelle secretly?"

"No, the closest we got to doing anything was when we were in the club, and I told her no," I answer truthfully. I can feel Charlie smile at the other end.

"Rob, I better go. I can't run up the phone bill anymore. Will I see you over Christmas?"

"Yeah, I suspect so. I've got a wedding in Brighton to attend, but after that, I should be out and about."

"Okay, see you then, Rob. I'll call you Friday if that's okay?"

"Sure, always good to hear from you." With that, the line goes dead. No, I love you, nothing. I can feel our relationship changing before we even get through the second year.

"Did Maria ask you to go to her cousin's wedding?" Brenda asks from the bedroom door, dragging me away from my thoughts.

"Uhhh yeah. She wants me to go as her boyfriend, so none of her cousins or an ex hit on her." I eye the half-naked girl standing in the doorway; she is beautiful.

The phone rings again, "38356, Rob Johnson speaking."

"Hey Rob, have you seen Brenda?" Maria asks.

"Hey Maria," I answer, turning back to look at Brenda. "Have I seen Brenda?" Brenda nods, and I reply, "Yeah, she spent the night here."

"Oh, thank Christ. We were worried when her bed hadn't been slept in," Maria explained. "I guess her date didn't go well last night?"

"I bumped into her on the way back from the club. I invited her up, and she crashed here," I say, trying to be vague.

Maria's too smart for that. "Hang on, that's a little vague," she says. Maria knows I won't say anything about the whys and wherefores, so she leaves it. "Okay, I'll get the full story from her when she returns." She takes a deep breath. "I'll see you later, Rob," and she hung up.

"Sorry, looks like you're going to get the third degree when you get back."

"That's fine; it's about time I confided in someone. You have been exactly what I needed," Brenda says, smiling at me. "I might need to wait a while for another round. I'm a little sore; looks like I'm going to do 'Rob's walk of shame'."

"The what?"

Brenda laughs. "Every time one of us has you for the first time, we always return home with the same walk. The girls call it 'Robs walk of shame'."

I tut and roll my eyes, "Do you have to go back now, or have we got time for a relaxing cuddle?"

Brenda beams. "A relaxing cuddle sounds good."

We don't get up until eleven when Len returns. I walk Brenda back, and the whole gang is waiting for her return. She gets a cheer when she walks into the communal area.

As soon as I know she's in safely, I go to leave. "Hey, Rob, can I have a quick word?" Maria asks.

Maria follows me out into the entrance hall. "Before I forget, Maria, I've had a couple of dance lessons to loosen me up. Did you want to come along?"

"Oh, right, yeah, I suppose. How did you wangle that?"

"A girl in one of my classes does classical dance, so I asked if she could help. She's happy too because she gets a dance partner."

1...34567...13