You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiles and shakes her head. "I knew I had to ask first. I see the girls look at you longingly, but until today you've always ignored them."

"Yeah, I am more than happy with my lot," I say. Maria pops into my head which takes me a little by surprise. "Anyway, I need to get to the dance studio. Is there anything else, Mrs. McCormack?"

"Yes, it's about time you called me Carol," she says, getting up.

"Okay, Carol, I'll see you Tuesday morning?"

"I look forward to it," she says dryly. I glance across at her, and she has a playful smile.

Maria is waiting for me when I get there, and Sandra is doing some warm-ups.

"So, where's the big date to on Saturday?" Sandra asks.

"I'm taking her to Devos'," I answer as I walk into the small room to change my shoes.

I walk out, and Maria is waiting in the middle of the room, ready to start. I walk up to her, and we assume the start position.

"Devos', aye. Can't wait," she says, smiling.

The music starts up, and we start to move. Maria is a little stiff to begin, so I stop.

"Relax and let me lead," I say.

Maria takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. They open and look straight at me, and she nods to start again.

Sandra calls across the room, "Maria, let Rob guide you for the first couple of tries. Once you feel the rhythm, then you can add your own flourish." She starts the track again.

This time Maria is a little more relaxed and lets me do the work. Her eyes grow wider as we flow around the floor, with me guiding each step. By the end of the first track, Maria has her eyes closed and is enjoying the ride.

Sandra stops the record. "Okay, guys, for a single dance, very few people would know it was just Rob dancing. We will run a couple more times, and I would like you, Rob, to let Maria lead a little more each time."

I nod, and she starts the next track running. We do the same, to begin with, but I relax a little as the record goes on. As I let Maria take a little control, she falters a little but picks it up as we progress. We continue this for an hour, gliding around the floor by the end. Not perfectly, but we could pass as a competent dancing pair.

We walk up to Sandra, both sweating. "That went far better than I thought. It helps you know each other well enough to predict each other's moves." She looks at Maria. "If you can make another three or four Thursdays, you will both be up to speed." She smiles at the both of us and then looks at me. "Rob, you're still good to help me after this is all done?" I smile and nod.

Maria and I walk back to the small room. She comes over to where I'm changing my shoes. "Rob, you are a fantastic dancer. Have you got time for some Q&C back at yours? Dancing with you has sort of....."

"Made you horny?" I say, finishing her sentence. "I nod towards the door, and we quickly exit the room and head back to mine.

Maria is in and out of the flat within half an hour. "Must be a new record," I say as I clean up and get some large cushions stored in a cupboard. Some girls hired the place before Len moved in and left them here.

Six thirty arrives, and Maria is first in. She has some more drinks and has made sandwiches. She sees the cushions and smiles before helping me to lay everything out on the coffee table.

The doorbell rings, and Maria says, "Rob, can you get that? I've got to use the toilet. I've still got some of your cum dripping out."

I go down, and when I return with seven others, Maria is sitting on the sofa waiting. I sit down next to Maria, and she snuggles into me. Debra sits on my other side and leans into me. The others organize themselves around me and on the cushions as we settle to watch Dirty Dancing. I roll my eyes but find it's a great movie.

Saturday morning dawns and Maria is in my arms as I wake. I watch her for a while before moving and using the toilet. As I exit the bathroom, I come face to face with Debra. "Good morning Romeo," she says.

"Good morning Debs, all yours."

She eyes me up and down. "I wish," she says and goes into the bathroom.

I get back into bed and am instantly smothered by a naked body. "Well, she can't have you," Maria says.

"So, what you got on for the day?" I ask, changing the subject.

Maria rests her chin on my chest and looks up. I don't know how, but she looks as good in the morning as in the evening. "Seems you are taking me to Devos' tonight. You can take me shopping for a new dress."

"Can I now, and would madam like me to get something more formal?" I say, joking.

"Mmmm yes," she says like it's obvious.

We spend the day shopping. Normally I would rather go to the dentist than do this, but somehow Maria makes it fun. We laugh so much my face hurts from smiling so much.

We enter Devos' as we are shown to our table, I watch the eyes of the guys follow Maria. Their eyes take in the natural curves of her body that her new dress accentuates. Some get a kick from their dates while others look back with a expression of guilt.

What surprises me is that some of the women facing me look up. They copy what the guys do with Maria, and some of their dates don't take kindly to this.

"That's the first time that has happened," Maria says, leaning across the table in a low voice, giving me a great view of her cleavage.

"What is?" I say, trying to understand what Maria is saying. She looks at me as though it's obvious.

"Oh baby," she says, cupping my cheek. "Did you not see that just as many women were as jealous of me as the men were of you?"

"Oh, I noticed the men looking at you and getting in trouble, but not many ladies looked at me."

"Take it from me, baby, they did. It's just they were more discreet than the guys."

We had a wonderfully relaxed night together. We were talking and having a great time like two close friends do. The food was excellent, and Maria offered to pay half. I promised she could take me somewhere another time.

We make our way back to the flat. It's no surprise that Len is still out, and without a word, we make our way into my room. We both set about removing our clothes carefully. Maria had talked me into buying a suit jacket and matching chinos. After hanging them up, we both slip into bed.

Maria and I have had sex and made love many times. Tonight is for our mutual enjoyment, and we take our time exploring and tasting each other. We have got to know each other over the last month, but tonight is not about sex. Tonight is about two people needing each other on a higher level than just carnal.

I'm unsure when we both fell asleep entwined, contented, and sated. When I woke, we were still wrapped around each other, and Maria has the most beautiful contented smile as she sleeps. I close my eyes with the same smile and drift off.

*******

It's the second week in November, and I have just got the drinks in for the girls on our Saturday night out. The Bonny Prince Charlie is filling up, and I'm talking to Len when his eyes are distracted. I look to my right and see Sandra walking toward me with a purpose.

"One of yours?" Len asks.

"She's a friend, but Debs will have a better chance than me."

"Ah, rug muncher," he says as he takes a drink.

My eyes scan the beauty walking towards me. This is the first time I've seen her in a dress, and wow, what a sight. An LBD always gets my cocks attention. Although Sandra is hitting it out of the park, I can't help but think that Maria looks much better in one. I smile at my growing attachment to Maria.

Don't get me wrong, Sandra looks great, but she hasn't got Maria's body. I smile at her and open my arms. Sandra accepts the invitation and wraps her arms around me.

"I guess tonight's the night," I whisper in her ear.

"If I don't bottle it," she replies.

"Want a drink?" I ask.

We spend an hour in the club talking, and I introduce Sandra to the girls. Sandra whispers that she's ready to go, so we make our way out and back to the flat.

I kick my shoes off and watch Sandra look around my room. She steps back to take in the backdrop across one wall and then looks around the rest.

When Sandra gets to the picture of Bec, she looks at me and shakes her head. "You like Lisa Lovegood as well," she says. "You know she's English?"

I smile. "Yes, I do. She's an Essex girl. Are you a fan of Lisa's?"

"Yeah, I met her when Playboy came here on a promotional tour."

"Len went to that. He was very excited when he returned."

"Yeah, I got Lisa to sign my playboy that she first appeared in," Sandra says as she looks at my photos. She doesn't spot that I'm holding Bec's hand and turns towards me. "You know, in the September Playboy, she told the world she was in love with someone that wasn't her then-boyfriend Tommy Lee?"

"I bet that went down well with Tommy Lee," I say.

Sandra gives me a nervous smile, walks, and sits beside me on the bed. "You could say that. So what happens now?" She asks.

"That's up to you, but remember, you are under no obligation. If you suddenly have second thoughts, we stop. It won't change our friendship, and I won't hold it against you." I lean in and gently kiss her.

That is the catalyst as Sandra kisses me back as the passion from the dance studio resurfaces.

We lay back and get lost in the moment. I let my hand wander over her lean body. Sandra is very similar to Liz in size and shape, so I know I am for a busy night. I need to ease her into needing more as I cup her pert bum under her dress that's risen up and squeeze.

Sandra gives out a moan of approval and straddles my leg. As I squeeze, she grinds her pussy into me, getting herself very worked up. Pulling herself on top, Sandra loops her leg right over. Now her pussy is over my hard cock, and I can squeeze both cheeks.

Running my hand up her back, I feel the dress zip and reach the top. I undo two buttons that hold the collar up and then slide the zipper down. Sandra sits up when I tug at the hem and raises her arms. Her dress slides off easily, and as I suspected, her untethered pert breasts come into view.

Sandra doesn't waste any time and starts unbuttoning my shirt, followed quickly by my belt and trouser button. She pauses as my bulge comes into view. She looks into my eyes for a second to get permission and then tugs at my trousers and boxers simultaneously. Her eyes double in size as my hard cock springs into view.

"That is so much bigger than anything I've used," she says, not taking her eyes from my cock throbbing to my heartbeat.

Letting her take my clothes fully off, I lay back and let her go at her own pace. She crawls back onto the bed taking hold of my stiff shaft. She pulls the foreskin back and kisses the newly exposed head. "Wow, it's softer than I thought but ridged at the same time."

A groan escapes her mouth, and she glances up at me as though she has been caught out. I think Sandra is enjoying this more than she's letting on. I breathe in sharply as she suddenly takes the head of my cock into her mouth and sucks it while her tongue licks over the surface.

"Oh fuck," I gasp. "Keep doing that, and I won't last two minutes."

She looks up with a satisfied grin across her face as the new experience of having such power over a man hits her. "This tastes so much better than a dildo," Sandra says, as my cock pings against my stomach as she lets it escape her lips. Moving back up, Sandra kisses me with the same passion as in the dance studio. She rubs her soaked pussy against the base of my shaft, but I'm not ready to impale her yet.

I had gone through exactly what experience I was going to give this lady and her sitting on my cock before I got a chance to suck on that G-spot was not on the list.

Gently rolling her on her back, I take control as I explore Sandra's body. This is a real test of my skills, and I go back to the original lessons that Jill taught me. I listen to the noises that Sandra emits. I find the areas that stimulate her and repeatedly return to them.

Before I get close to her pussy, I feel Sandra trying to push her pussy into me. She's looking for more stimulation as her desire for more rockets. Sandra has never experienced this in her life. Her body responding in this way is far beyond any previous lover has achieved, and I hadn't even touched her pussy.

As I climb between her legs, Sandra spreads them as wide as she can. I know that she is desperate for me to make contact with her and if I'm honest. I can't wait to taste her. I flatten my tongue and drag it from her anus to her clit. As it touches her clit, I lift off, but Sandra automatically pushes her pussy out, so I go straight in and wrap my lips around her protruding bud. At first, I lightly flicked my tongue over the top and applied a light suction.

"Oh shit," Sandra gasps as she pushes herself against me for added stimulation.

I increase the stimulation by adding more suction and doubling the force of my tongue. I also add the first one, then a second finger to push Sandra towards her first orgasm. At the same time, I locate her G-spot and use both fingers to stimulate her that little bit more.

Sandra's G-spot is quite close to her entrance, so as I remove my fingers, my tongue replaces them, and my lips encircle her hood. When my tongue is in place, I suck both clit and G-spot simultaneously. I love watching the woman's face change when I do this, and Sandra is no different. Her eyes suddenly open in disbelief, and then she looks down at me before her eyes roll back into her head.

Sandra gives a high-pitched scream as the inevitable orgasm hits her like a sixteen-wheeler. She sprays all over my face as her pussy clamps around my tongue, and her body shakes uncontrollably. I continue gently sucking her clit, bringing her down from her high.

As Sandra's pussy lets my tongue go, I withdraw it and kneel up. My cock is still throbbing as I wet the end with the juices coming out of her entrance.

I wait for Sandra to recover enough to give me the okay to push in. Her eyes lock with mine as my cock slides inside her. She is tight, but her wetness is a great lubricant, and I'm at full depth with a couple of strokes.

"That is so much thicker than any strap-on and feels so different......... God, I feel so full.....So good," Sandra groans as I let her pussy get used to its first real cock. "I can feel your pulse through my pussy." I lean down and kiss her, pushing myself in that little more. I feel her pussy pulsate as I grind into her at full depth, putting extra pressure on her clit. Her tightness envelopes me perfectly, holding me snuggly.

We get lost in the moment as I start to move slowly. "Oh, fuck. Your pussy feels perfect, Sandra," I say. I get a grunt in response as I return my lips to hers. We make love for a while, slowly and passionately. Sandra's pussy is massaging my cock as it pulsates with every stroke. It feels like it is trying to pull me back as I withdraw.

Speeding up, Sandra starts to groan into my mouth with each thrust. With each impact, I grind my pubic bone into hers and stimulate her clit. I am so turned on that this is all it takes for my first climax to start to build. As I feel my cock harden just that bit before I come, I feel Sandra's pussy pulsate. I hold back as long as I can before I explode inside her, sparking what I call a mini orgasm for Sandra.

I'm determined to stay erect, and my cock doesn't let me down as the mixture of Sandra's snug pussy and my continual small movement stops me from going soft.

Once I have recovered enough, my movement increases. Sandra is taken a little by surprise. I think she thought that was it by the look in her eyes. Her eyes roll back in her head as the multiple stimuli take over, and her head falls back onto the pillow.

A long groan escapes her mouth as I speed up a notch, increasing the force I'm thrusting into her. I can feel Sandra's next orgasm approaching because her legs start to shake first. As her orgasm hits, her entire body convulses, and she screams, "Holy fuck."

Sandra's eyes shoot open, and as another orgasm rolls over her, they roll back again. She starts breathing heavily with a husky groan as her orgasm rumbles on and on. By now, I am pounding her, and she has lost all control of any part of her body.

With the way her pussy has a vacuum fit over my cock, I feel my orgasm rushing towards me uncontrolled. Normally I would slow down to gain control, but Sandra is past any semblance of normality. For the second time in the space of fifteen minutes, I feel my cock harden just before I cum. As my cock starts to twitch and lurch inside her, Debra experiences one last overwhelming climax.

Once my cock has finished spraying her insides with prime baby-making batter, I fall forward, trying to catch my breath. "Fuck, that was good," I say.

"You're telling me," Sandra says to my surprise. I thought she had passed out. "Are you trying to turn me, Rob?"

"Nah, just make you want more," I reply, flopping down next to her.

She snorts through her nose. "I did say this will be a one-off."

"I know, but you can't knock me for trying. You've got an incredible pussy." I look at her, and she has a very satisfied smile on her face.

Sandra props her head on my chest and says, "You are very tempting, but I promised."

We lie there and talk about anything and everything, our lives, and our plans for the future. We drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

It's still dark when I open my eyes. I'm still on my back, but Sandra has rolled off.

I take a deep breath, and Sandra rolls to face me. "Hello, handsome," she says.

"Hi, what time is it?"

"Just after four." After a short silence. She takes a deep breath. "Rob, if I ever wanted to have children, would you help me?"

"Can't see why not. I will say that I wouldn't want anything to do with raising them, but I don't mind them knowing me. I'm not very good around kids."

Debra leans over and kisses me. "Is there any chance we can go again?" I didn't need to answer her question as she climbed on top. She lines my already hardening cock up and slides her tight pussy slowly down over me, we both let out a long, satisfying groan.

******

November flies by, and as December appears. Maria and Cynthia are my only constant visitors in the evenings. They don't sleep over every night, and we don't have sex every time they do sleep over.

My friendship with Maria is deepening, and she has kept coming swimming with me, and this has had two effects; first, it's flattened her stomach, and second, it's built up her upper body a little, making her boobs perter and stick out more.

We have a very honest relationship. I think I figured why she's hid from a proper relationship. Maria's dream is to become a doctor. She needs to go to medical school and will be starting that next September. I think she's trying to avoid the pain of a break up. Problem with that is I think we're already hooked.

I phoned The Grand Hotel to book a room for Maria and me. The girl on the desk doesn't sound very hopeful when I say what date I want. I tell her we are attending the wedding, and she asks me to hold.

"Mr. Johnson?"

"Yes," I answer.

"I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. We don't have any doubles available for the dates you want, but I just had a word with the manager, and if you book Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, we can let you have one of the suites for two hundred pounds a night. On top of that, we will only charge you three nights."

"So six hundred for the stay?"

"That's right, sir. Mr. Johnson, to get it for that price in December is unheard of, but they will want to know today."

"Okay, book the room. I will tell my girlfriend later."

"That's great. Have you stayed here before?"

"Only with my parents. They brought me down a couple of times for The Freemason's Ball."

"Oh really, when was the last time you came?"

1...56789...13