You are Me and I am You

Story Info
24 hours of love, sex, and magic.
8.7k words
4.82
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a revision and expansion of a previously published story. There were problems with the original and there was a sex act I needed to add so that things would be symmetrical. I'd like to think this is a better version.

This story was inspired in part by Kate Bush's amazing song "Running Up That Hill". Placebo's cover version is excellent also, by the way.

WARNING: In this story, a young couple swap bodies for 24 hours. When this happens, they are both naturally curious what sex feel like to the other. This includes oral sex. The logical result might put off some readers. If you're disgusted by the idea of a guy performing oral sex on his own body while he's in his girlfriend's body, you'd best stop reading now.

I tried to make the scene tasteful (pun intended) but I really do understand if it's not your cup of tea. Sorry, but it's what the characters wanted to do. Sometimes when you write, you just hang on for dear life and hope everything works out in the end.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it.

********

Tyler

Sarah and I left work early enough on Friday that a little daylight still remained when we arrived. The quaint log cabin was everything we hoped for. Although it was clean and tidy, it looked like nothing had been updated since the 1950s except for the new appliances in the kitchen.

The walls were wood-paneled. The den had a big fireplace, an ancient plaid couch, a beige and dark brown oval woven rug, and faded prints of duck hunts. The bedroom contained a queen size bed with nightstands, a chest of drawers, and a couple of scuffed wooden chairs. The black-and-white tiled bathroom held a white clawfoot tub with a ceiling-mounted shower curtain and fixtures that matched the rest of the place -- old, worn, and cosy.

It was a nice little place in the woods where we could have privacy over the long weekend. At the same time, it was close enough to the nearby town that we could get back and forth pretty quickly to pick up groceries, have dinner out, or just explore and enjoy hanging out together. To cap it off, I planned to propose to Sarah on the last day of our trip. I couldn't wait. The ring box burned in my inside jacket pocket, which I zipped closed for safety. I couldn't help patting it now and then to make sure it was still there.

After hauling our gear in from my Wrangler, I wrapped my arms around Sarah's waist from behind and licked her ear. She giggled, wiggling her ass against me.

"Hey you," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey yourself," I said. "Wanna test the bed before we hit town?"

"Mmm," she said, leaning back against me, no doubt feeling my erection pressing against her nice, round butt. "That's a good idea."

Throwing back the covers, we quickly undressed and tumbled into bed, stroking and touching each other. We kissed, lying on our sides facing each other, holding each other close, my cock trapped between our bodies.

"God, you're beautiful," I said, stroking her hair between kisses.

"You look pretty good yourself," she said, smiling.

"I love you," I said. "This is gonna be such a great weekend."

She squeezed me tight and kissed me again.

"I love you," she said. "And yeah, this is gonna be fun. It's good to get away with you."

Pushing her onto her back and separating her legs, I dove between them and kissed just below the neatly-trimmed landing strip of her pussy. She took in a sharp breath.

"Yes," she said with a sigh. "You do have really good ideas."

Stroking my tongue along her cunt lips, I heard her moan. After several more licks, she ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing two handfuls and pulling my face tighter against her. I groaned into her as I sucked and licked. She tasted wonderful.

Her moans got louder as I worked on her, nearing her clit with my tongue while I massaged her round breasts with my hands. Her hips heaved against my face when I slid my tongue around her clit hood. A groan escaped her lips.

"Tyler, now," she said. "I need you inside me."

I released her pussy, giving it a final kiss before moving up to place my cock head at her entrance. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard while she moaned and strained her hips toward my rod. I slid into her. She took a sharp intake of breath.

Searching my eyes as I gave her my cock again and again, she said, "Oh god yes. You feel so good inside me."

"And I love the way your pussy grabs me so tight," I said, kissing her again. She moaned more insistently.

We continued to fuck, her legs wrapped around me, slowly at first but gaining speed until I was slapping against her as hard as I could. Nearing climax, she grunted louder and louder. She gasped as she came and her wet tunnel grabbed me tight. She yelled incoherently. Hearing and feeling her enjoyment set me off. I shot pulse after pulse of cum into her as we bucked against one another.

As our orgasms faded, my dick went soft and slipped from her pussy. Cuddling together afterward, her head on my chest, I enjoyed two or three pleasurable convulsions, my abdomen tightening with each burst, making my hips buck.

She giggled.

"I love your aftershocks," she said. "It's fun to make you feel so good."

"Wow," I said, "And do you ever."

I kissed her again, our tongues playing together as we moaned.

"We are good together, aren't we?" I said.

She squeezed me hard.

As we caught our breath, the last bit of reddish daylight shone through the sheer curtains. Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, combing her fingers through her straight, brown hair. She'd recently gotten blue highlights, which to my surprise I found to be a turn-on. It was a great look for her, along with the orchid tattoo on her ankle.

"If we're going to have dinner in town and hit the grocery to get food for tomorrow and Sunday, we should probably get moving," she said.

I stroked her smooth back, causing her to sigh and press herself against my hand. She turned to smile at me.

"You're not making it easy to get up, you know," she said.

"Me?" I said.

"Yes, you," she said, poking me repeatedly in the stomach with her index finger, making me laugh. "Who else would I be talking to?"

"Sure, babe," I said. "You're right. Let's get going."

***

We shared a meal in a cute Italian place as darkness settled on the town. Streetlamps came on. Hand in hand we wandered the main avenue, enjoying the laid-back atmosphere. Both our jobs could be pretty hectic, so it was a treat to be able to just enjoy one another's company and wander for a while in the touristy part of town full of tacky junk. We didn't care. If anything, the silliness of it all made it more fun.

We visited several oddball local vendors, including one store that sold nothing but geodes, an hourglass store that seemed to be doing a booming business (go figure), and finally a run-down "spiritual shop." The bell on the front door tinkled as we entered. Most of the merchandise seemed to be covered in dust.

An elderly woman in full cartoon-witch regalia greeted us as we came in, our fingers still interlaced.

"Hello, dearies," she said. "Anything in particular you're looking for? We've got incantations for fertility, stamina poultices, and many other romantic items."

"No thank you," Sarah said with a smile. "Just here for the weekend, checking out the town."

"Oh, that's fine," the woman said, her face cupped in both hands.. "I remember being your age. Have fun looking."

Near the back was a faded display of small dark glass vials the size of airline liquor bottles. Each had a tag around its neck with a hand-written description of the contents. The caps were sealed with red wax. Sarah, bent over, studied each one closely, giving me a wonderful view of her cute ass. After reading the label of several, she lifted one from the display.

"What have you found?" I asked.

"If ye both drink of me, ye shall see & feel as the other for the span of one day," she read.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Dunno," she said, turning the bottle in her hands. "But it sounds interesting."

"You don't believe in this stuff, do you?" I asked.

She was always the sensible one, not one for healing crystals or other mumbo-jumbo, so her interest came as a surprise.

"No, not really," she said, "and I can't explain why, but I'm drawn to it. I know it's completely silly, but look, it's for tourists, you know? Why not have fun with it?"

"How much is it?"

"There's no price marked. I guess we'll have to ask at the front desk."

At the counter, the clerk held the bottle close to her face and squinted. After putting on a pair of reading glasses, she studied the label. A concerned look crossed her face.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked, considering us. "We have many other choices. Everlasting love, protection from harm, baldness reversal -- which you don't need, but still."

"Yes, but we couldn't find the price," Sarah said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's five dollars," the woman said. "Are you absolutely certain?"

"Of course," I said. "Why not?"

"You did read the tag, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it's just a little corn liquor with some herbs thrown in," I said.

An amused expression lit up her face.

"Oh really? Just a bit of hokey fake magic for the tourists, eh? You might be surprised. Very surprised, indeed."

I slid a twenty dollar bill across the counter.

"What do you mean?" Sarah said.

Returning my change, the woman said with a smile, "Well, since it's just pretend nonsense, you've nothing to concern yourselves with, have you?"

She wrapped the bottle in tissue paper, then placed it in a small paper bag which she sealed with cellophane tape..

Handing it to Sarah, she asked, "How long have you been together?"

"Three years today," Sarah said. "Why?"

She smiled with a little sadness.

"Maybe that'll do, if you love each other enough," she said. "But you'll also need wisdom, courage, and patience -- both with each other and with yourselves. Having a sense of humor won't hurt either."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sorry! Closing time! Gotta run!" she said, hurrying from behind the counter to shoo us out and switch off the "Open" sign in the window. We were barely out of the door when we heard the authoritative clunk of the lock.

***

On the way back from the grocery, the Jeep filled with a weekend's worth of food, beer, and champagne, Sarah turned to me.

"What did you think about that weird store?"

"Ah, just playing to the tourists," I said. "I wouldn't get too wound up about it,"

"Still," she said. "She kind of gave me the creeps, at the end."

I took her hand.

"Just putting on a show," I said. "It's retail. You can't just sell stuff anymore. They have to entertain their customers a little. Nothing to worry about."

"If you say so," she said dubiously.

***

Once we finished putting away our provisions, we opened a bottle of champagne in the den and toasted our third year together. Cuddled on the red and black plaid sofa, we talked about our jobs, our plans, and our love for each other. When the bottle was empty, Sarah picked up the bag containing the vial we'd bought and waved it in my face.

"Meet you in the bedroom?" she said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Sounds good. Why have you got that bottle?"

"Might as well try it out," she said, removing it from its wrapping. "It says 'the span of one day', so I assume twenty-four hours."

"You're taking this seriously," I said.

"Not really," she said, "But why not give it a try?"

I shook my head as she led me by the hand to the bedroom.

As I undressed, Sarah shook the tiny bottle vigorously, peeled off the wax seal, and pried loose the cork stopper. She held it up to the light to see how much was inside, then drank half the contents. She made a face.

"Corn liquor and herbs. You were right," she said, making a face. "Your turn."

Amused, I took the vial from her and gave it a sniff. Pungent stuff.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"It won't work if we both don't drink it," she said.

"You know it's not gonna do a thing, Sarah."

"Still, let's pretend. What are we out? Five bucks? Why not have fun with it?"

I tipped my head back and drank the remainder. It was strong, with a powerful aftertaste of rosemary, grass, lemon, and other plants I couldn't identify. I set the bottle on the nightstand.

"There you go," I said. "Let the magic begin."

Falling together on the bed, we tasted the potion on each other's lips. We laughed, hugging each other tight.

Desire in her eyes, Sarah crouched at the foot of the bed, beautiful in her golden skin, her full breasts delicious to see. She lowered her mouth to my turgid cock and tongued the head while watching my eyes. A wicked smile played across her face as she took my full length into her mouth, making me groan. A chuckle escaped her from around my dick.

Enjoying her attention, I noticed colors dancing around us, just at the edge of my perception. Probably just endorphins, I thought.

Releasing me from her mouth, she climbed on top of me and kissed me hard, our tongues entwined. A low-pitched throbbing sound surrounded us as the bright colors continued to grow in my peripheral vision.

"Hey Sarah," I said, "You hear or see anything strange? Like colors around us?"

"Yeah, I do," she said with a smile. "Maybe there was herb in those herbs. It's legal here, you know."

"Sure," I said, my voice thick with lust.

She sat up straight, grabbed my cock, and lowered herself onto me. We groaned together as I filled her, feeling her pussy slide down my length. As she took me into herself again and again, she threw her head back and sighed.

"Oh, god you feel good, Tyler," she whispered. "I love you so much."

I thrust up into her, making her gasp.

"Sarah," I said, "I love you and I lust after you. Being with you like this, fucking you and being fucked by you is the best it ever gets."

She grinned and leaned forward to kiss me, her full breasts pressed against my chest. I held her tight as I thrust up into her and she bucked back against me, her breath coming harder and faster.

As we reached our climax, I was almost blinded by the swirling colors. I felt my cock filling my pussy. I watched my familiar face below as I swiveled my hips to meet my thrusts, my eyes wide as I gasped. We were one humping, cumming consciousness, feeling what the other felt, seeing what the other saw. We both screamed as we came. I collapsed down onto myself and passed out from the intensity of our orgasm.

***

Sarah

After the strange but thrilling sex the night before, I awoke to sunlight streaming through the drapes. Bird sang in the woods around our cabin. I stretched and sighed, happy and relaxed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. In the bed next to me was a naked young woman, half-covered by the sheet, her bare back turned to me. She had blue highlights in her brown hair, just like mine. She was cute but what the hell was she doing there? And where was Tyler?

Certainly we didn't get drunk enough last night to pick up some random chick. We had one bottle of champagne plus that herbal drink we bought at that weird store.

I needed to pee, so I swiveled around and set my feet on the floor. Damn but my legs were long. And hairy. How'd that happen? I shaved right before the trip so I'd be extra smooth for Tyler. And my legs didn't look right. They were leaner than ever, muscles visible under the skin as I moved. Then I noticed my boobs were gone. Okay, I had nipples, but my chest was flat and hairy. I started to hyperventilate.

Get a grip, Sarah, I told myself. You'll feel better after you pee. It's just a hallucination from those weird herbs, messing up your vision..

I stood, escaping the sheets, and almost collapsed to the floor. Something was wrong with my balance. Can't be worse than wearing heels, I thought as I struggled not to fall on my face. Looking down, I saw an erect penis protruding from my crotch. I struggled not to scream as I stumbled to the bathroom.

Once there, I sat and guided the stiff cock down so it pointed into the bowl. After several deep breaths, the erection relaxed and a stream of pee emerged from its head. I was fascinated, watching it flow in two streams which merged into one as it became flaccid.

I flushed when I finished, then washed my hands. Looking up into the mirror over the sink, I saw Tyler's face reflected back at me. His familiar lean figure, memorized under my touch. His brown eyes and mussed hair. His early morning stubble. Oh hell no.

I hurried back to the bed, floundering the whole way. I had to hold onto the wall to keep from falling, unused to Tyler's extra height, his long legs throwing off my equilibrium. I felt top-heavy. Sitting down hard on the edge of the bed, I reached out a hairy arm to touch the woman lying there. She rolled over, eyes closed, a smile on her face. She was me! Opening her eyes, she gasped.

***

Tyler

A gentle touch woke me. I rolled toward that touch, happy to wake up next to Sarah. Opening my eyes, I saw a naked man sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked concerned. I backed away.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. My voice sounded wrong -- too high in pitch. "Get out of our cabin!"

"Tyler, it's Sarah," he said. "Drop the sheet and look at yourself."

Wait, I thought. I know this guy. I see him in the mirror every day. Did my parents forget to tell me about a missing twin?

"Seriously, Tyler, look at your body," the guy said.

I pulled the sheet away from my body. Damn, I had tits and no dick. Nothing between my legs but the tuft of Sarah's landing strip. My skin was smooth and creamy, with light, downy hair on my arms.

"What the hell is going on?" I squeaked.

"It's gotta be the potion," he said. "We switched bodies. I'm sorry, Tyler. I really thought it was all fake."

Tears formed in the man's eyes.

"Wait," I said,. "Are you saying that you're Sarah? And I'm in your body?"

"Yeah," Sarah said with my voice. "Guess that stuff worked after all."

I ran a hand from my calves to my breasts, giving one of them a squeeze, which felt unexpectedly nice. Damn, I knew this soft skin, this smooth body.

"This is too weird," I said.

"Tell me about it," Sarah said. "I had a hell of a time taking a piss just now. How do you guys live with these things between your legs all day?"

"I never thought about it," I said with a shrug. "If you grow up with one, it seems normal, I guess."

"Yeah, makes sense," Sarah said. "What are we gonna do now?"

I thought for a moment.

"I figure we have two obvious choices," I said.

"Which are?"

"One, we hide in the cabin until this wears off," I said.

"What's the other choice?"

"Make the best of it. Do what we planned to do anyway. Enjoy each other's company. Go hiking, make love, explore the town, take long drives, maybe a picnic. Turn it into an adventure."

"Make love?" Sarah said, her eyes wide. "You mean have sex with myself? That's crazy."

I grinned.

"Remember, I'd be fucking myself also, only from your perspective. I always wanted to know what that felt like. Now's our chance."

"You can't be serious," Sarah said.

"Yeah, why not?" I said. "You can't tell me that you've never been curious about what it's like for me."

"Okay maybe. But this is too much. I can't do that. It's too weird to even think about."

With a smile, I said, "Name one thing about this that isn't weird."

"Okay, you have a point. Actually, I'm the one who has the point, now," Sarah said, clasping my semi-erect cock and smiling while waving it around.

***

Sarah

Looking down at Tyler's body. I ran my hands over his chest, abs, and legs. I stroked the arms. So familiar. So loved. I felt a tingling between my legs and was horrified to see Tyler's cock grow even more.