You are Me and I am You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled as she kissed her way up my body until we were holding each other tight, our tongues playing together. She pulled away from our kiss, wild colors blooming around her as she said, "Now who's learning what it's like? You see why I do what I do, as much fun as it is when you eat me, nothing is like being filled by your lovely penis."

I would have laughed if my need weren't so great.

"Yes, I get it now," I said. "Gloat later. Fuck me now."

"This is gonna be weird," she said, kneeling between my legs with her hard cock in her hand.

"It's gonna be awesome," I said, stroking my breasts with one hand and feeling my pussy with the other, making my fingertips wet. "Think of the other times we've made love since this thing started."

"Good point," she said. "I just don't want to hurt you."

I chuckled. "I think I said that to you, our first time."

"Yeah, I think you did," she said with a smile. "Here goes nothing."

She lowered her hips. There was a moment of awkwardness when her cock head slid down my pussy. I jumped from the pleasure of it.

"You okay?" she asked, her face concerned.

"Better than okay," I said. "Keep going. You're doing great. Tons better than I did my first time."

She locked eyes with me and bit her lip as she used a hand to guide her cock into me. Greens, blues, and reds bloomed around her face, my face, looking down with love.

Soon my cunt was stuffed full of her cock. I moaned and gasped at how good it felt to have my beloved inside me. I wrapped my arms around her torso and my legs around her legs.

***

Sarah

Once I was all the way inside Tyler, filling my body with his cock, I felt his slick pussy all around me, warm and inviting. I kissed him hard, feeling his soft lips, my lips, kissing me back. Our mouths opened and we dissolved into a deep kiss. I hugged him hard and heard my voice laugh with pleasure.

"God, we're good together, aren't we?" I asked, pulling back a little to see his face, my face.

He smiled at me, love in his eyes.

"Yeah, we are," he said.

Bright, moving colors, like a Cézanne brought to life, surrounded him. I pulled my hips back too far and my dick fell out. We laughed together as we got rearranged and tried again.

As I put it back inside of him, he said, "I used to do that all the time. You get accustomed to the distance you need to pull out."

I put it back and slid in again. We moaned in unison. It felt so damn good to feed that thing into him. I put my palms on the bed on either side of his face so I could watch as I fed him his cock. How wonderful it is to share this, I thought. To let him know for sure how good he feels inside me.

Gaining confidence, I swung my hips back out and then in again, hearing his breathing get heavier every time I penetrated him. He bucked my hips up against his body, eyes wide open, the wild colors and low thrumming sound surrounding us, reducing our world to just each other, just our bodies, just our enjoyment of each other.

We screamed together as we came, my crotch soaked with the juice from his pussy. I slammed into him hard, yelling his name and hearing mine shouted in return. I twitched in ecstasy and shouted again and again as jet after jet of semen squirted out of me with almost painful pleasure, out of his cock into my body below. I collapsed onto him, panting, and lost consciousness.

***

Tyler

Birdsong woke me. Opening my eyes and shifting in the bed, I turned to see Sarah smile at me, back in her own body again. Just to be sure, I lifted the sheet to look at myself.

"Yep," she said. "Your equipment's back where it belongs. I had a peek a minute ago."

She grabbed me and hugged me tight, kissing me hard. My 'equipment' reacted to her touch in the usual way. We really were back in our own bodies again.

"Did I imagine that?" I asked. "Switching bodies with you?"

"If you did, then so did I. We're both crazy or we're both sane. I pick sane."

We made slow, gentle love, touching each other with care. She sniffed as a tear rolled back from one eye toward her ear at one point.

"Anything wrong?" I said, sliding in and out of her.

"No," she said, sniffling. "I just love you so much."

I kissed her on an instroke. She moaned, eyes closed, smiling.

"And I love you," I said.

We picked up speed as we approached climax, her legs tight around me. No colors, no mysterious low sound. We never needed them anyway.

***

As we packed up to leave, I noticed Sarah rinsing the little bottle and wrapping it in paper towels to protect it.

"Not much use for that now," I said as she packed it away.

"You're right," she said, "But it's a memento. I can't just throw it away. I want to keep it so I'll always know we didn't just imagine all of this."

On the drive back home, we took a detour through the little town, mostly empty on a Sunday. I drove up the street with that strange little store. I parked the Jeep right in front. Their "Open" sign was illuminated.

***

Sarah

Tyler and I got out, a little surprised that the store was really still there. It seemed like a place from a dream. I half-expected to find it missing, Platform nine and three-quarters, right?

Hand in hand, we entered the musty-smelling place again, ringing the bell on the door. The same elderly woman was behind the register, still in a black, pointed hat and flowing robes. Her elbows rested on the counter. She smiled at us.

"Still together, huh?" she said. "That's good. I'm glad. For an awful lot of couples who try that particular potion, their relationship doesn't survive more than an hour after the change. Some poor souls have suffered terribly, I'm sad to say."

Hopping down from her stool, she rounded the counter and gave us both hugs.

"I'm Hattie," she said as she released us from her grip. "I've owned this store for ages. And you are?"

"I'm Sarah and this is Tyler," I said.

"Congratulations you two," she said. "You made it! Do you want me to read your palms? There is a charge, you understand."

"Yeah," Tyler said, "It all seems like some weird dream, now. I can't believe what we went through and the stuff we did together."

"We just came by to make sure we didn't imagine this place," I said. "And I'd prefer the future to remain a mystery, if you don't mind."

"I completely understand," Hattie said. "Weird? Yes, Dream? Absolutely not. You really did switch bodies for a day. You experienced the world through each other's eyes. And you're smart, not wanting to have your future revealed, even if it turns out to be magnificent and wonderful. Better to just live it as it comes at you."

I gave Tyler a sly grin.

"I just wish I'd been on my period," I said. "That would have been an eye-opening experience for him."

Hattie laughed a full, round laugh. I half-expected her to cackle.

"Wonderful, wonderful," she said. Looking at Tyler, she winked at him and added, "She's a keeper, you know."

"Oh, you're right!" Tyler said. "That reminds me. Things have been so strange, I almost forgot."

He went down on one knee on the dusty floor of that odd place and fished around inside his jacket, pulling out a little velvet box.

"Oh my god," I said, covering my mouth with my hands.

He flipped it open to reveal a beautiful engagement ring, sapphire with small diamonds around it. He knew I hated just seeing just one big diamond on prongs. So cliché.

"Miss Sarah Harris, will you marry me?"

I grabbed him and kissed him hard.

"Yes, Mr. Tyler Wilson, I will," I said with a shaky voice.

Our third year together. A romantic getaway. I should have guessed. We'd talked about getting married but it still came as a surprise, especially after the day we'd had.

He slid the ring onto my finger. Tears rolled down my cheeks. And his, just for the record. And Hattie's, for that matter.