You are Me and I am You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. "I'll think about it."

Tyler dropped the sheet and kicked it away, locking eyes with me.

"Have a good look at this body," he said with my mouth, "See what I see."

Critiquing my appearance from his viewpoint was interesting. Even though my boobs were a little uneven, I had a tiny little paunch, and my makeup was a mess after last night, my skin was smooth and creamy. I had a reasonably cute face that smiled back at me as I took in the sight. My penis grew.

"I get what you mean,' I said, looking down at that seemingly independent creature. I felt tingly down there, which wasn't helping me think straight.

"It shows," he said, looking at my erection. "You'd fuck yourself with my body, for sure. You really are that hot. Especially to me."

"I wouldn't know what to do," I said, distracted by my dick, the way it throbbed, and the unfamiliar feeling of fullness as it inflated with blood.

"We'll figure it out," Tyler said. "Let's have breakfast and talk. How about that?"

I took a deep breath.

"Like we have a choice," I said, reaching to take his hand.

***

Getting Tyler dressed in my clothes went more smoothly than I expected. The panties were easy. The bra was more of a problem.

"What am I supposed to do with this thing?" he said, holding it at arm's length. "Do I really have to wear it?"

"Yeah, you do," I said. "My boobs are big enough that it hurts to walk fast or run because they move around so much. I mean, think about how many times we've been fucking and I've had to grab them to keep them from flopping around. When they do that, it's distracting and uncomfortable."

"Yeah, but it's really hot to watch them bounce," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You guys get off on the strangest things, did you know that?"

"Okay," Tyler said. "How does this thing work?"

"Funny, I'd think you'd be an expert by now. After all, you're quite good at getting it off of me," I said, smiling. "Just let me put it on you. It'll be easier."

I guided it into position, adjusting my boobs in the cups and fixing the clasp. He put on my jeans and t-shirt without difficulty.

I was still having trouble staying on my feet in Tyler's tall frame. Watching him trying to walk in my short bod was amusing. Like me, he kept a hand on the wall to steady himself as he took each tentative step toward the kitchen. It was fascinating watching myself from such a height. I was intrigued by the fact that I could see the top of my head and see my own butt from his normal view.

Once in the kitchen, we flopped into the chairs at the chrome dinette, weary from the effort of walking in each other's bodies. I reached across the table to take my hand and squeezed it. Tyler squeezed back.

"Doing okay?" I asked.

"For very small values of okay, yeah. My balance is all messed up. Maybe we should just stay indoors today. Hiking or even taking a drive sounds like a bad idea right now. I mean, jeez, sitting in this chair, my feet don't even touch the floor."

I looked under the table to see him swinging my legs, his toes a couple of inches from the linoleum. I realized my feet did, in fact, reach the floor -- a first for me.

"Maybe later," I said, "When we're better at this. For the moment, though, I'm starving."

"I'm afraid if we try to cook anything, we'll burn the place down."

"I think you're right," I said. "Luckily, we have stuff we don't have to cook."

I staggered to the refrigerator and got toaster waffles from the freezer.

"Hey," I said, "I can see the top of the refrigerator! Will you look at that?"

"Nothing new for me," Tyler said, "While this lasts, I'm gonna have to ask for help getting stuff down from high shelves."

"I hadn't thought of that," I said, reaching to open a cabinet near the ceiling. "But you're right. This is kind of fun."

Using Tyler's big, hairy hands to open the box and then pop the waffles into the toaster was more challenging than I expected.

***

I smeared sticky syrup and butter on my face attempting to pilot the first bite of waffle into my mouth with Tyler's long arms. Looking at Tyler, I laughed as he did the same thing, holding his fork in his fist like a child.

After eating and washing our faces, we practiced walking around the den, using the furniture for balance. Eventually, we could both walk with relative ease. I was the first to make it all the way across the room without leaning on anything, provoking applause from Tyler. I took an exaggerated bow, then flopped onto the couch, where I was soon joined by Tyler.

***

Tyler

"You deserve a reward for that," I said.

"Like what?" she said, draping an arm around my shoulders.

She looked me in the eyes. It was odd to see Sarah looking back at me with my own brown eyes instead of her blue ones, and to see my face wearing her expressions.

"Okay," I said, steeling myself. "Don't freak out on me, alright?"

Laughing, Sarah said, "Tyler, it's too late. I'm already freaked out.."

"Okay, so listen. Since we're in this fix, it occurred to me that I'm in a position to help you understand something that I never could convey when we were in our own bodies. And if this weirds you out, just say so and I'll drop it."

"What in the world are you getting at?"

"You know how much I like going down on you, right?"

"Uh-oh," Sarah said. "I think I know where you're going with this. And you're right, it is weird."

"Yeah, but you almost always push me away, wanting my dick instead. I don't think you get how much I love it when you suck me off. You're a trouper, and you do give me a lot of oral attention but I don't think you truly understand how awesome it is when you finish me off instead of going down on me for a while before we move on to fucking."

"No, I never got that," Sarah said. "Why would it make any difference how you get off as long as you get off?"

"It makes a difference," I said. "You like to cum when I eat you, right?"

"Yeah, but having your cock inside me is the best. I love feeling stuffed full of you."

"I'd love to experience that," I said. "Maybe later.

"You're serious."

"Yes," I said. "And what you said about loving to have me inside you? Similar thing."

"It's that pleasurable?" she asked. "And so to prove your point, you want to suck yourself off?"

"Want to? No, not really. But I do want to make a point about male anatomy and male desire. This is the only way you will ever truly understand. I guarantee you'll love it. And anyway, how could I ask you to do something for me that I'm not willing to do for you?"

"You're serious about this," she said, swallowing hard, getting used to the idea.

"Indeed I am," I said, kneeling between her legs. Placing my hands on her knees, I looked her in the eyes. I pressed my hand against her crotch and rubbed her erection through my jeans. I noticed she was panting a little. I smiled.

"My little guy here sure seems interested," I said.

"Does it always do this?" Sarah said, gulping for air. "Think for itself, despite what you do or don't want yourself?"

"Not always," I said with a smile. "He got a lot easier to control when I fell in love with you."

I stood and stripped, struggling with the bra for a minute until I stood naked before Sarah, enjoying being inside her body. I sank to my knees and undid her belt, then unzipped her jeans and unbuttoned her fly. When I stroked my cock, now her cock, through her underwear she moaned.

"God that does feel good," she said. "How do you stand having this thing? It would drive me crazy to have so little control over my own excitement."

"Some guys, it does make them a little crazy."

I pulled off her shoes and socks and then reached to hook my fingers in her belt loops to pull her pants down. Without my asking, she raised her hips to help me, then pulled off her t-shirt. Soon we were both naked, her cock -- my cock -- standing straight as she panted a little in anticipation.

I wrapped a pale, soft hand around that cock and squeezed a little. Sarah jumped.

"Ah!" she said. "That feels really good. I can't believe how good that feels. Takes me a ton of foreplay to feel that good, normally."

"Scoot toward me," I said, grabbing her butt and pulling her forward.

Well, this is the moment of truth, I thought.

When I hit puberty and spent pretty much all my free time masturbating, out of curiosity I tasted my own cum a couple of times. It wasn't horrible but I can't say I liked it. Now I was going to experience that again to prove a point to Sarah as she occupied my body. I decided it was totally worth doing it once to help her understand.

No wonder some women are intimidated by this, I thought as I brought my mouth near her dick. I knew I was of average size, nothing to brag about, but from my new perspective the damn thing looked huge.

I smiled at the gleaming drop of pre-cum at the slit, which proved I really had her going. When I licked the drop away, Sarah wriggled and moaned. My pussy started to tingle from her reaction. The colors from last night invaded my peripheral vision again. Reaching a hand down between my legs, I felt dampness. Pressing between my cunt lips, I shuddered as I found my clit. I ran my tongue around the head of her cock, making her moan louder and squirm on the sofa. Licking the length of her cock made her even crazier.

"God, Tyler, you're torturing me," she gasped with my voice.

I laughed.

"Yeah, I am," I said before sinking my lips down onto her rod.

"Ah!" she cried as I bobbed on her cock. Sucking her, I strummed my wet clit, becoming more and more excited, more turned on. That low-pitched hum filled the room and the swirling colors at the edge of my vision closed in until all that existed was the orgasm I could feel building in my pussy and the pleasure Sarah felt as I took her deep in my mouth again and again. Both our orgasms grew as I worked on our dick. I saw what she was seeing -- a beautiful woman with her mouth wrapped around our cock. I felt her orgasm approach along with my own as I fingered myself. I knew she could feel and see what I felt and saw.

The colors closed in as I came, yelling around our cock as I continued to dive onto that rod, my lips tight around it. I took our balls in my hand and gave them a light squeeze, which set us off, filling my mouth with my sperm. I struggled to swallow it. Apparently, my balls produce more cum than they did when I was twelve. The taste, while not exactly ribeye steak, was tolerable. I continued to suck and swallow until there was no more spunk to be had.

My vision blocked by the bright colors and the loud thrumming filling the room, I felt my way up Sarah's body and kissed her hard. She returned my kiss, our tongues in each other's mouths. We lay on the sofa, panting and holding each other.

"Holy shit," Sarah said as the miasma of neon cleared around us. "No wonder guys love that so much."

"I felt it, too," I said, lying on top of her solid body, so much bigger than mine. "I felt both our orgasms just then."

"Yeah," she said. "It was amazing. I came with you when you were masturbating. Then as I got closer to cumming myself, at the same time I was you with your cock in my mouth and I saw you going to town on my cock. It's like I came twice at the same time. Never felt anything like that."

"That was fucking intense, wasn't it?"

Sarah squeezed me tight, surprising me with her strength, and kissed the top of my head.

After a while, I got up and struggled to put my clothes back on while Sarah snored, dead asleep in seconds as though I'd sucked the life out of her. It amused me to think that in a way, that's exactly what I had done. I started a pot of coffee and put a frozen pizza in the oven. From experience, I knew she'd be starving when she woke.

***

Sarah

My stomach rumbled at the smell of food. I sat up on the couch and saw myself sipping coffee and watching me watch myself.

"Hey Tyler," I said with a smile.

"Hey Sarah," she said with a little grin.

"I get it now," I said, standing to put on my clothes.

"Get what?"

"Let's just say that even though I'm no fortune teller, once this is over, I see many, many more blowjobs in your future."

"I felt like I was getting the one I was giving you," he said.

"Yeah, I know," I said, "It's like all our sensations were entangled. It was kind of scary but awesome at the same time. Intense."

The timer went off. Tyler bent over to check the pizza, his ass nice and tight in my jeans.

"Want to eat?" Tyler asked, pulling the pizza out onto a cutting board..

"Yeah, I can't believe how hungry I am."

"Thought so," he said, amused.

Tyler brought our plates to the table.

"I'm impressed you're that coordinated now," I said. "Couple of hours ago, we could barely walk."

"Guess I'm getting used to being you," he said, batting my blue eyes with exaggerated coyness.

Laughing, I said, "I do not do that!"

"I know you don't. Still fun to tease you a little."

I examined my plate and frowned.

"You gave me six slices and took just two yourself," I said.

"Uh-huh," he said, taking a bite. "And how do we usually split one of these things?"

"But I can only eat two, This is way too many."

"Humor me. You're in my body now. You're going to need more food than you're used to."

We ate in silence.

Pushing away my empty plate, I said, "Wait, I could still eat more! This is bizarre!"

"Not to me," Tyler said, only halfway through his second slice. "You know, when you're out of town or having dinner with your friends, I usually just eat a whole one on my own. I need more food than you do."

"Wow," I said.

"Hey, listen, Sarah," Tyler said. "I've been thinking more about how to spend the rest of the day, given our situation. I don't trust myself to drive the Jeep while I'm in your body. I don't think I could get the seat adjusted high enough or close enough to the steering wheel and pedals. I don't know if I could even see out of the thing. I think we need to stick close to the cabin for now. Driving to town seems like a dumb idea. Dangerous, even."

"Yeah, and I can't drive a stick," I said. "Maybe we could hit some of the hiking trails around here."

"I was thinking the same thing," he said. "I just want us both to be safe until this is over. I especially don't want to hurt your body while I'm in it. You know, the way I'd treat a rental car so I don't have to pay for repairs."

"So I'm a rental, am I?" I asked, "I'm gonna check that thing for dings and scratches when I get it back."

"It's just an analogy," he said, smiling. "You know what I mean."

"Actually, I do," I said. "Truth is, when I'm putting on your clothes and especially every time I have to pee, I'm terrified of catching your thingie in the zipper."

He grimaced in remembered pain..

"Yeah, don't do that."

"I'll be careful."

***

We loaded our backpacks and spent the afternoon wandering the hiking trails in the park that surrounded the cabin. Tyler had given me his other jacket to wear because of its light weight. He said his usual one was too hot for hiking. He was amazed at how colorful everything was, seen through a woman's eyes. I couldn't believe how fun it was to tower over everything, to have to bend so far down just to drink from a water fountain, and how smoothly Tyler's body moved once I got the hang of it.

Holding hands, chatting, and laughing, we returned to the cabin late in the day.

***

Back at the cabin, we took turns showering in the tiny bathroom. The white clawfoot tub wasn't exactly made for togetherness.

Once refreshed, we worked together to prepare dinner with a rotisserie chicken we'd bought the day before and some steamed vegetables. I was delighted at how easily I could pop the cork on the champagne bottle with Tyler's strong hands. We toasted each other and dug in.

***

Tyler

Cuddling on the couch after our meal, I leaned up to kiss Sarah on the lips. She wrapped my arms around me tight and returned my kiss, mouth open. Our tongues played for a while and I found myself a little short of breath.

"The sun's down," I said, squeezing her strong arm. "Wanna move into the bedroom?"

"Thought you'd never ask," she said, smiling.

***

"Lie back and spread your legs," she said. "I have a favor I need to return."

I arranged myself in the middle of the bed and raised my spread knees.

"This is going to be interesting," I said. "I can't imagine what it feels like for you."

"You're about to find out, love."

She climbed up on the bed naked and erect and sat beside me cross-legged. Her hands roamed my skin, fingertips barely touching me.

"This is so weird," I said. "I'm a little tingly but I'm not super horny like I usually am at this point."

"Uh-huh," she said. "My body takes some warming up before it's ready. A lot of times, my mind is one hundred percent down to fuck but I have to bring my body up to speed. I need a lot more foreplay than you do, as you can feel now. Your little guy here is eager but I know you're gonna need a bit of attention before you're ready. And by the way, having your erect cock is incredibly distracting. I totally get now why you're sometimes in such a hurry to fuck me."

"Because you're so incredibly beautiful!" I said.

She grinned and squeezed her cock.

"I'll take the compliment, but now I know what it's like to have this thing urging me on. If he could talk, he'd be going, 'FUCK HER NOW! PLEASE FUCK HER NOW!' I NEEEEED TO FUCK HER NOW!"

"That might be part of it," I admitted with a smile, "But you're still fucking beautiful to me."

"Do you know," she said, lightly grazing my inner thigh with her fingernails and making me moan. "After this is over, I'm going to be so much more confident about my looks, now that I've seen myself through your eyes."

"I'm glad, Sarah," I said with a gasp as she squeezed my breasts and licked my nipples, alternating between them until they were rock hard.

With a gleam in her eye, she shifted down the bed until her head was between my legs.

"Now I got work to do," she said as she slid a hand under each of my buttocks, giving them a squeeze. It felt so damn good, I sighed.

Then her tongue touched my pussy, sliding its point from my taint to the top of my lips in one smooth motion. I gripped the sheets and gasped.

"Nice, huh?" she said. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

She flattened her tongue and stroked it up the same path as before, only with more pressure this time. And again. And again.

I wriggled on the bed from her oral attention, more and more desperate for release. Her tongue parted my pussy lips and licked their length, this time circling my clit but not touching it. A strange kind of heat and pressure grew there. I needed to be filled, I realized, but I also didn't want her to stop. I draped my legs over her shoulders and tilted my pelvis to give her better access. She pulled her smiling mouth away from my pussy, her face shiny from my juices. Colors danced in the air around her.

"You like this?" she said in a teasing tone.

"Oh god yes," I breathed. "Don't stop. Oh please don't stop."

She dove in again and circled my clit with her tongue. I screamed in pleasure, bucking against her face, grabbing her head and pulling it tighter against my crotch with both hands. I gasped and groaned and panted in ecstasy, writhing on the bed, nowhere near orgasm but enjoying the intense sensations she was giving me.

As she continued, a want, a need, a hunger between my legs grew stronger. Stronger than the need to cum, which surprised me. I needed to be filled. I needed her inside me more than anything. I moaned and pulled her face away from my crotch.

"Problem?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, panting. "I need you inside me. Now."