You are Mine

Story Info
He owns her body, and Cole is his prey.
2.5k words
4.3
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her like a hawk watches a mouse, predatory and ready to eat her up. Cole pretended that she did not know that he watched her, but she could feel it. The way his eyes traveled down her body hungrily, the goosebumps rose on her skin just thinking about the things he could do to her.

For the whole night, they had pretended to not know one another. It felt like the party was dragging on and on while she waited for him to give her the signal. They couldn't come out that they were together. Not yet. Too many barriers were keeping them from being public from the people they knew to their jobs. Cole didn't mind it though because what happened when they were alone... just thinking about it made her pussy tighten and her thong dampen.

Holding a glass of champagne, she played with the collar he had given her to signal Cole as his. On the front of the pendant was a golden rose with delicate leaves; on the back held his initials with his promise he said to her every night, 'You Are Mine.' Her friend was droning on about some guy hitting on her at work and Cole had already zoned out about fifteen seconds into the conversation. All she could think about was him; his body, his smell, the way he felt inside of her.

As she was talking with Kasey, she glanced up to her left. There he sat in a black suit and tie staring at her while slowly beginning his prowl. Her panties dampened and her heart rate increased as she glanced away from his dark green eyes. She tried to concentrate on what was being said so she didn't seem so flustered by him, but the moment he got close enough her attention was fully locked on him.

When he asked Cole to move so he could access the bar behind her, she mumbled her apology before quickly sidestepping for him. The waves of dominance flowed off of him as he passed and she swore she could feel the imprint of his hand on her breast as if he had touched her. Cole didn't have to turn around to know that he was watching her again. The way he constantly stalked her, made her want to flee from that predatory gaze, but if she did he would just chase her down. Although that was a fun idea to Cole as well.

Without a word, he walked behind her once again while still keeping up the illusion that they didn't know each other. What nobody saw was the way he ran his fingers lightly across her back. With all her willpower she held still, trying not to react even as her nipples peaked. She glanced as he said goodbye to his friend and with a last nod in her direction she knew it was time.

Once he had sauntered outside to leave for his home, she turned to Kasey and said a quick goodbye. It hadn't been the most polite way to leave, but with the champagne making her head swim and the remembrance of his fingers grazing her back, she needed him.

Climbing behind the wheel of her Lincoln, she started up the engine and held her hands firmly on the wheel. Her mind was filled with images of his hands on her body stroking the desire between both of them. She squirmed in her seat, keeping her hands glued to the wheel so she would not touch herself. Although if she did, she knew that she would find a welcoming wetness, all because of him. She thanked God that it was a short drive to his house as she could already see his brick house.

Pulling into his driveway, the house was completely dark, which wasn't out of the ordinary. A predator always preferred the stealth of night to do their hunting. She quickly exited her car, adjusting her skirt and taking a moment to steady her pounding heart. The only sound that could be heard was her heels clicking on the cement; somehow it gave her courage she needed. Approaching the door she didn't hesitate to pull the door open and walk in.

As soon as she clicked the door behind her, she felt his presence behind her approaching too quickly for Cole to respond. Fear, anticipation, and the desire to run merged into one as she was shoved up against the door. Her pursed dropped to the ground as his hand came around her throat. Instinctively her hands gripped his forearm, not to stop him but to steady herself.

Her brain shut down as he pressed up against her, his hard cock grinding up right against her stomach. A small whine came out of her mouth, her hips rocked up against him, looking for something to relieve the ache in her pussy. He gripped her hair roughly in her brown curls, his other hand still firmly around her neck. His hand tightened around her throat so agonizingly slow, each breath she took began to decrease until she was gasping for air. His mouth found a pathway to her ear, letting out a growl that sent a fresh wave of desire shooting through her.

When she was beginning to get light headed he loosened his grip, allowing her to breathe once more. Without a word, he tugged her hair forcing her to walk towards the bedroom. He tossed her into the room, where she stumbled to the bed landing on her back. He clicked the bedroom door shut and stood there. Cole couldn't see anything in the room as his curtains had blocked out all moonlight.

"Kneel." He finally demanded. The curtain rings were heard on the rail as he tugged them open allowing the soft glow of the moon to give her light. As her eyes adjusted, she gazed up at the harsh, predatory gaze on his face. She thought about fighting, about disobeying, the need to run and be chased suddenly washed over her.

When she hesitated to kneel he stepped forward, his hand wrapping in her hair once again, pulling her face up within centimeters of his. Those dark green eyes held her steady, even as she tried to look away. His free hand came up, grasping her chin, forcing her brown eyes on him.

"Did I stutter?" He questioned seriously.

"No," she whispered out. Gulping in air Cole prayed that it would cool her overheated body fast before she exploded.

His hand flew from her chin to her throat. "No what, Slut?"

"No Sir." He let her go and she dropped to her knees, her head bowing in submission. Cole's legs spread open as she rested her hands on her thighs waiting for the next command. His rules had been simple, if he had to repeat a command there would be a punishment. It had only happened once, and she sure as hell didn't want it to happen again.

She could hear him walking around her, watching her, like a predator watching his prey. She wanted to move, to feel him inside her and ease the ache that started from her breasts and traveled all the way to her pussy. Cole craved his rough hands on her body, bending her to his will, no matter what that was.

When he stopped moving, and the silence became too much, she looked up at him. He sat on the bed, staring at her. He sat on the bed staring at her, stroking his hard cock in his hand while watching every expression that crossed her freckled face. He saw the desire cross her face, the way she clenched her thighs together, her hands balling in her skirt as she attempted not to reach toward him.

"I think that the slut wants my cock." He said as a smile crossed his face. Her eyes were solely focused on his hand, her tongue reached out to lick her suddenly dry lips. She started to raise her hands up to his knees when he moved just out of her reach. She let out a sound of frustration as he continued to touch himself and tease her. Cole felt close to exploding from the anticipation to touch or be touched.

"I didn't tell you that you could move." He spoke.

"Please Sir." She begged. Her thighs rubbed together in earnest.

"No," he commanded with a smile. "I think I might just play with myself until I cum while you watch."

His hand never stopped pumping up and down, eyes never leaving her face. By restricting her touch he increased her arousal to higher lengths. Her breathing was becoming heavier, her hands continued to fist into her skirt, unclenching every few seconds. If he wasn't careful he might lose himself in her anxious gaze.

"Please Sir," Cole begged.

"Where do you want my cock?" He asked. When she didn't reply right away he pumped his hand faster, letting go so she could watch his cock throb with pleasure.

"In my mouth Sir, please."

"Why do you want it, Whore?"

"Because I'm your slut."

With that confession he walked over to her, bunched his hands in Cole's hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure, her hands climbing up to dig her nails lightly across his thighs. He thrust deep in her mouth, gagging her then holding her head still, letting her throat constrict around his cock before he let her up for air. Over and over he did it again, until drool covered her face and her eyes were dazed with lust. She was his to use in whatever he saw fit, and Cole loved every minute of it.

Bending down, he tore her shirt off the fabric ripping under his brute strength and exposing her breasts to the cool air. Her nipples were hard and aching through her bra, he gripped them in his fingers, pulling roughly through the black lace. Back arched, she let the pain wash over her increasing her pleasure and sending jolts straight through her body. Cole needed more and he knew exactly what to give to her.

He unclasped her bra, taking little time to toss it to the side before his hands were on her breasts squeezing roughly, his fingers digging into her skin. She let out a deep moan, the knowledge of the bruises he would leave on her turning her on that much more. Craving his touch she tugged his hips closer to her.

Gripping her hair, he tossed her on the bed hard enough that her breath rushed out of her chest. Once again her sight was taken away from her as he pushed her face down into the pillows and pulled her ass towards her. She didn't have a chance to recover before he was pulling off her skirt and thong, his hand connected roughly with her ass cheek and she let out a cry into the pillow.

A few hard smacks later and she was moving on the bed, her desire evident between her legs. He watched her desire between each smack until he could no longer help himself either. His hand dipped in between, his fingers landing on her clit.

"O god!" She cried out, turning her face to watch him. His fingers continued to circle, teasing her then dipping into her sweet honey. Reaching her g-spot he felt her legs quiver as she tried to hold back her orgasm.

"I'm...going to cum!" She cried out between clenched teeth.

He pulled his hand away, "I didn't hear you ask for permission, Slut."

His cock replaced his fingers, teasing her clit, then teasing her entrance until her legs shook even more. Flipping her over on her back, he climbed on top, continuing to rub himself on her, while pinning her hands above her head. Her eyes closed in pleasure, body arching to meet each thrust. Stiff nipples rubbed against his chest and he bent down to take one into his mouth. Each tug of his teeth he felt more wetness cover his cock.

"What do you want, Slut?" He asked. When she didn't reply, he pulled away. She opened her eyes, dazed, and met his piercing ones.

"I want your cock inside of me Sir." She whispered. Cole cupped her breasts, playing with her hard nipples. He locked onto her hands, watching her play with herself and feeling himself throb against her.

He hastily shed his clothes, locating the condom in his pocket. "Play with yourself, but you are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission."

Her hand flew to her pussy, inserting two fingers, she pumped herself while she watched him slide the condom on. It didn't take her long until she was on that edge again, her release so close. Backing off she took her wet fingers and rubbed the moisture on to her nipples then brought them to her mouth to clean her fingers.

He grabbed her wrist, pinning it above her head with her other hand. Without waiting, he thrust hard into her. Her pussy contracted around his cock as she adjusted to him, still on the edge she needed to cum. He stilled inside her, waiting to hear her beg.

"Please Sir I need to cum!" She cried out her hands gripping the blankets, her back arching into him.

"Then cum, Whore." He pulled out and thrust back into her forcefully.

"Fuck." She cried out, her pussy contracted around his cock tightening like a vise. Yet he continued his thrusts, switching between slow and hard to build up her orgasm even more. Finally she could not hold back anymore and let the orgasm wash over her. She cried out in pleasure as she spasmed on his cock, reality escaped her. The only thing she could focus on was the explosion raging throughout her body.

Slowly she came back down off of her high, his cock still inside her quivering pussy she had no time to regain herself as the pressure began to build once again. He let go of her arms, his hands grabbing her breast once again, squeezing until she felt that she couldn't breathe.

With each thrust she continued to build, completely focused on the pleasure and pain. He ran his mouth across her neck, biting while he traveled to her ear. She teetered on the edge, ready to cum again. Digging her nails into his back she was desperate to hold on to the reality shifting around her.

"Please can I cum again Sir?"

"Cum, Whore," he commanded.

Just as she began to tighten, he bit the bottom of her earlobe and growled into her ear. "You are mine."

With those words, she cried out, her release starting at the tip of her toes, overwhelming her senses until all she could feel was his cock inside her and his mouth on her neck.

With a growl, he followed after her, his thrusts became quicker, erratic. Bowing his head farther into the crook of her neck, he stiffened. His release throbbing inside of her, causing her to shudder.

After their heart rates decreased slowly, he rolled onto his side. Bringing her close to his side.

"Good girl."

"Thank you Sir," she mumbled sleepily. Snuggling into his chest he brought the blanket up around, then giving her a kiss on the forehead she drifted off into sleep feeling safer and more content then she had ever felt in her life.