All Comments on 'You are My Eyes'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Likes, dislikes

Dislikes first: I didn't care much for the anal stuff but that's just a matter of personal taste. At least you weren't so hideously graphic as some writers. As for likes, this is a pretty good story, Julie, with some nice insights into what it can be like for soldiers in the field and the appalling dangers they face. My sole quibble on that front is that the story could have been a little longer to examine the feelings and emotions of the girls following Beth's blinding. All in all, though, worth five stars.

Brian

gingeroticagingeroticaalmost 7 years ago
Really good story

This is an excellent story. You are a first-rate writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

This is a very good story and well written. I would love to see this continue.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Very nice. I liked it.

IMZADI88IMZADI88over 3 years ago

Bloody brilliant. Melted my sappy old romantic heart. Not to mention hot. Really well written.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Wasn't going to bother reading it, it was so short.

But, for some reason, I did.

And then, I wasn't sure, as there wasn't much "story" other than the barest thread to connect the sex scenes. Not usually what I like. Sex scenes are good, but story is king with me.

Then the ending. Very fast, very brief, but it made me "feel" like sex-thread-short-stories rarely do.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very powerful - a testament to true love. Beautiful !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...