You are My Sunshine Ch. 02

Story Info
What does Jake do and Star Wars.
9.7k words
4.1
64.6k
94
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

You are MY SUNSHINE Ch.02

The shit hits the fan and the return of the JEDI.

*

Please read Chapter 1 to make any sense of what's going on. I'm presently proof reading and editing on my own. So, if you can't stand some grammar or typo mistakes you probably should stop now. I did have a rough draft of Ch. 2 with my ideas and wanted to get some feedback before I started the last chapter. Thanks to most of you for your comments. Most wanted to BTB and some wanted reconciliation. Never did I want Jake to be a knowing cuckold. Thought I'd throw in a little Star Wars mention in this chapter as well. Don't get too hung up on the Family law, Federal Agencies, or Movie accuracy. Just sit back and enjoy. Thanks.

Chapter 2

Jake knew there was no way that Jill could come up with a good defense of why she went from sweet wife to whore for one week and then back again. He also knew for damn sure that he would never want to touch her again in any way. But he was smart enough to not jump into a reactive cold hard divorce action. He had a lot on the line with getting at least equal time with Julianne and not lose a whole lot financially. He also knew that he had to be a boy scout when it came to other women because otherwise he could pay in court. He smiled because he had the ace in the hole with the NEVER HAVE I EVER video. He didn't think that Jill or the others knew about it existing.

"Hello?" Connie said wondering who would call this late. She didn't recognize the number and was ready to hit the STOP icon.

"Hi Connie. It's me.

"Jake....are you OK? Whose phone are you using?"

"I bought a burner phone today to keep some conversations private. You'll need to get one as well. And I'm not OK. I'm 99% sure that I'll never get back with Jill and I only see lonely nights ahead."

She hesitated before speaking softly not wanting to sound too anxious, "I'll come over if....you want."

"Could we just talk for a while?

"Of course, let me turn off the TV. A few seconds later, "what do you want to talk about?"

"Jill's never given me any indication that our love life wasn't enough. What could I have done different?"

"I think the key word you said was love. I think, no I'm sure, that she loves you as much as you love her. So, you have to look at what her lover would bring to the picture to make her want to do something so opposite of her life."

"Sex?" He asked. "She seemed to be always satisfied...you know afterwards."

"Not sex in a manner that includes love. It sounds like it was just animalistic raw sex. No holes bared two beasts in lust doing things she would never want to do with the man she loves. Saying raunchy words to each other to heighten the mood. Since it was just one week and not every week she probably got it out of her system but now can't let go."

"She told me that he was nothing to her. But, she was going to do it again this year so I guess it is still there."

"Nothing in her heart."

"But why would she risk losing the one she loved?"

"I've asked myself the same question about my ex-husband. In his case he said he didn't intend to do it but the circumstances were such it just happened. He was on a business trip and was drinking with some other workers and things just snowballed with one of the divorced women. He begged me to forgive him but if it happened once who is to say the circumstances won't happen again?"

"But did he say he did it because you were a lousy lay?"

"No but she did say that didn't she? Or at least say you were not on the same level as her lover."

"That's the big killer. How can I ever get confident enough that I would ever please her like that?"

"Jake are you sure I can't come over?"

"It's taking all my will power to say no. But please don't give up on me because you know that I care about you. Things are too crazy right now and I need a friend."

They talked afterwards about getting him reserved in the Company condo for at least another month and buying him food and drinks. They planned their day on Monday and hung up.

*

Jake was nervous as he knocked on his in-law's door the next day. He had a bouquet of daisies and a bottle of wine. He didn't see Jill's car so he figured it was safe to go inside.

"Jake why did you knock?" Mary said to him after opening the door. "Family doesn't knock."

"Well, some things have changed," he said without feeling.

"Nothing has changed between us," she said as she pulled him in tightly for a hug. "Come in Mack is watching the football game. He knows what is going on. I'll go and get dinner ready."

"Hey Jake," Jill's father smiled over at him as he walked into the room. "Come in the Cowboys are winning for a change."

Jake was surprised that Mack didn't mention anything about the serious issue with the big problem going on. They talked a little about golf and how his job was doing until Mary called them to dinner. Evidently Mary was the spokesperson because after dinner Mack stayed in the kitchen doing the clean-up and he went with her outside on the porch.

Mary spoke first. "Son, Jill told me everything about her short one-week fling with her ex-boyfriend from college. She knows that she has made a grave error and is in danger of losing her marriage."

"Did she tell you everything?"

"Yes the extra stuff that she did with him that she hadn't allowed you to do with her. But she did swear to me that it was a one time slip and would never happen again." She looked to see if he would believe it. But when he laughed and sat back with his arms crossed she knew.

"Right."

"I mentioned to you about my sister Agnes and the Post Nuptial that she signed after her affair was discovered. I hope that would convince you that she would then be forced to be faithful."

"Listen I know the list includes losing all her share of our finances, give me control over Julianne, our house and properties. There's probably things like calling ahead if she will be late and having GPS's in her purse and car. Those are just things to cause fear in her making a decision to not cheat again. She's already proven that the possibility of losing most of that didn't sway her one bit. She actually proved it wasn't just a slip because she was planning to do it again. How do I know it was just last year and not the years before when I went to Europe? How do I know that Julianne is actually my daughter?"

"Jake! How can you question that? Of course, you are her father!"

"Prove it."

She ignored his comment. "So, you are just giving it up. Are you willing to leave your daughter and see her part time?"

"I'm not the kind of man who can overlook my wife cheating with another man for one week per year even if it means I can't see my daughter every day and night. I can't be with this woman who broke my trust and respect and said that I can't ring her bell as well as another man. Right now, I can barely look at her."

"But Julianne?" Mary said as a last resort.

"She's the reason I'm here tonight and the reason I'm thinking about moving back into our house. But only as her father and not as Jill's husband. I don't want to just suddenly leave and drop her. She's getting older and more mature and maybe you and I can help her realize that sometimes mommies and daddies break apart but never where she's concerned."

Mary thought for a moment and realized that if he moved back in the house there might be a slim possibility that he could be influenced by Jill to stay. "You know that I'll help in any way I can. Also know that Mack and I care a lot about you as well. What are you going to do next?"

"It's still early enough that I can spend some time with my daughter so I'm going to call Jill and see if I can stop by."

"Jake please don't make any decisions until everyone calms down. I will still have the Post Nuptial if that will help. I'll prepare a dish of food for you to take home." She sighed and walked into the kitchen.

*

Jill was playing an internet game with Julianne when her phone buzzed. She saw it was Jake. "Hi honey. Are you OK?"

"Not really. But it is what it is. Anyway, would it be possible to stop by now? I just left your parent's house and would like to see my daughter."

"You don't have to ask that. This is your house too and can come and go as you please. We just finished dinner and are playing a game."

"IS THAT DADDY?" Julianne dropped the mini-IPAD on the couch and ran to take the phone.

"Daddy where are you? Are you coming home?"

"Yes I'll be there is a few minutes peaches."

"I'm not peaches I'm sunshine remember?"

"Of course,...see you soon bye."

"Bye Daddy."

Jake wanted to be in the same house with Julianne but not if Jill was going to pressure him into forgiving her. He knew he had to talk to her about staying there and what the rules had to be. He didn't park in the garage and left his car in the driveway. As he got out he saw the front door open and Julianne dash down the steps and into his arms. She was crying happy tears.

Jake's eyes were wet as was Jill's who stayed standing on the small front porch. They kissed and she dropped from his arms. "May the force be with you," she said with a deep voice.

He laughed remembering how they used to play Luke and Darth Vader. "You too Darth."

"No. I'm Princess Lea and you are Luke."

Jake had a quick flashback to his childhood friend Sam that he played Star Wars with the toy light sabers most every night growing up. He was always close to Sam and had lost track of his best friend after high school. Sam had enlisted in the Army and last he had heard was doing some highly secret special ops. His mom had saved the light sabers and he still had them in the attic. Periodically he played with them with Julianne.

"Come Daddy and let me show you the new internet game I have." She held his hand and guided him to the house.

"Hello Jake," Jill said smiling. "We're so glad you are home."

He just smiled and walked by without any greeting. Julianne didn't notice because she was pulling him into the den. "How do you play this game?"

Jill was put off by his rude welcoming but didn't want to show any negativity. She had rushed to get changed into a silk blouse and tight shorts. "If you are hungry I have some of your favorite Carrot Cake I made this morning."

"Maybe. I'm trying to lose some weight. I've got to get in shape you know."

She figured he was telling her indirectly he was getting more appealing for other women but didn't get upset. "I think your shape is perfect."

He couldn't hold back. "Not good enough I guess."

"Daddy, pay attention," his daughter fussed. For the next hour they played the game and laughed most of the time. It was the best he had felt since the cheating bomb hit. Jill kept coming into the room and asked questions about various items but he ignore her.

"Are Lea and Luke ready for Cake now?" She asked after finishing the game they were currently playing.

For a moment there Jake thought he was back in time and was happily married living with his wonderful wife and daughter. But when Jill bent over to pick a toy up he envisioned Alex plowing into her ass. He hurried to the bathroom to throw up.

The rest of the evening they just listened to Julianne talking about how she can read and was the best in her class. She said her class was taking a field trip to a farm next Friday and her teacher wanted to know if one of them wanted to go and help.

"Sure, I'll go," he volunteered quickly.

"I'll go too," Jill said smiling.

"She probably only wants one of us dear," he glared back at her.

"I'm sure there's room for both of us."

"You know I remember I have an important client coming in that day."

"I have to go potty," Julianne announced as she took off upstairs.

"Is this the way it's going to be?" Jill sighed. "I was hoping we could start back fresh."

He laughed. "Are you serious?"

"I'm back!"

After some cake they all decided to go for a walk down the street to a small park. As she pushed Julianne on a swing he tried to tickle her feet. They played hide and Seek until the sun went down and they headed back. Julianne held both of their hands which was great for Jake because he didn't have to touch his wife's hand.

It was time for the young girl's bedtime and again they stood with Julianne standing on the bed waiting for kisses. This time Jake figured he would fake a kiss on Jill's lips and lightly kiss her cheek. They both kissed their daughter and he turned to Jill. As his face moved forward her hands grabbed onto his head and held it firm as her opened lips captured his and her tongue raped into his mouth. She moved between him and her daughter to block Julianne from seeing the deep and wet kiss she was giving him. Finally, he woke up from the shock attack and lifted her up and away. "Don't ever do that again."

"OK its daddy's turn to sing our song."

It wasn't the reaction that she had hoped for but she wanted to give him the impression that he could be the one to fulfill her desire to just have raw sex periodically. What she didn't realize it had the opposite effect.

"See you later," she grinned while licking her lips.

Jake did feel a stir in his loins and tried to fight it but since it had been a few days but it was his body talking and not his brain. After singing 'You Are My Sunshine' to her she fell asleep and he tiptoed out. He was about to head downstairs but heard her voice in the bedroom. "Jake come here."

He peeked into the low-lit bedroom and saw her naked on hands and knees facing away from him. Her legs and pink buttocks were opened and ready.

"There's KY on the bed next to me. It's time to take back what's yours."

She closed her eyes hoping he wouldn't run away and smiled when she heard the bedroom door close and lock. She peeked down and saw him pick up the KY and braced herself for what was coming. A few seconds later she heard his zipper lower and moments later felt her cheeks being spread apart.

"Ohhh!" She moaned feeling the cold jelly covered rod push into her ass crack and search for her rear hole. "Please go-slow baby. You're so big."

But suddenly his body stopped and retreated. She tried to reach underneath to grab and guide him inside but her fingers slipped and he popped out and free. "Come on baby fuck my ass with your cock. I want you to cum inside my butt."

She tried to recreate what she done with Alex but she blew it when she said his cock was so big.

"JAKE DON'T LEAVE!"

But it was too late. He had quickly dressed and ran down the stairs. "Well, that didn't go as planned," she sighed.

*

Alex was on pins and needles waiting for the hammer to fall. Anna kept asking him what was wrong and he kept lying about a new Job at work. Once he met her after college he stopped being a predator and player he settled down into a comfortable life being a faithful Dad.

After popping all those cherries as a freshman, he developed a reputation of the man to see for girls who wanted to experience sex. With each new conquest he learned what made women cum and got better and better. With Jill she was totally innocent but was quickly open to just about anything he wanted to do to her. He showed her oral sex both ways and so many different positions they never did the same one twice. When he took her ass, she started wanting them to be exclusive. After spending two whole weeks fucking and sucking with her he decided to cut her loose. Most of the women understood that it wasn't love but just sex. She didn't and thus he had to dump her without feelings.

"Why the hell did I fuck her while her husband was in Europe? After we did it we both felt so guilty. But hell, we got away with it with not one eyebrow was raised. Fuck dammit....why did she have to say something to fucking Wanda? I can't sit back and wait. I've got to be proactive. I have to convince her husband not to say anything but how?"

After a while he picked up the phone. "Dad I need your help."

*

Jake didn't answer any calls or messages from Jill, Wanda or Mary for almost a week. He knew Julianne would be upset but couldn't go back into that house again. To make it worst he now had an ugly visual of Jill offering her ass to dipshit. Connie came over to the condo most every night but he still was able to stay away from fucking her. However, they were constantly hugging and sometimes kissing when watching TV. He had done all he could to protect his investments, bank accounts and the rare coin collection he got from his grandfather.

Jill still was getting paid from her school and he kept track of her expenditures on their joint credit card. He didn't see any hint of her contacting a lawyer but was sure she was checking out her options. It was a few days later when the shit hit the fan.

Jake normally ran early on Saturday mornings in a nearby park. Very few people are out that early so he could take off without knocking someone over. As he was rounding a fairly thick brushy area a man jumped out of the bushes, tripped and pushed him forward. He fell headfirst and hit his head. Things were cloudy as he tried to stand up but felt someone's shoe pressing down on the middle of his back.

"Listen to me asshole. If you notify my wife in anyway I'll come back and finish off what I started this morning. Get over your wife being fucked. It happened once and won't ever happen again. Understand?

"YES!" Jake screamed. As soon as the foot moved high enough off of him he twisted around and grabbed the man's ankle. With both hands he lifted and pushed until the attacker fell next to him. Even though Alex was bigger, Jake quickly grabbed the man's arm and pulled it behind his back.

"I've been wanting to meet you shithead," Jake said lifting the arm up Alex's back. "Get ready to eat some dirt."

"OH FUCK! THAT HURTS!" Alex cried out feeling his shoulder cracking. "DAD HELP!"

"Who?" Jake asked just before it got really dark.

*

"Daddy....Daddy wake up," he heard in the cloudy distance. He heard a beeping sound and people talking but he couldn't make out what was said. Then he heard his wife.

"Sing to him baby."

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when...HE OPENED HIS EYES MOMMY!"

He managed to smile when he saw his beautiful daughter trying to climb up onto the hospital bed.

"Honey get down. Nurse....come quick!"

He expected a cute nurse to arrive but a thin bald man appeared instead. "Welcome back Jake," the male nurse grinned. "Let's see how you are doing."

For the next half hour nurses and doctors came in a did some checks and tests. "I think he will be ok but I would keep him here overnight until all the test results are back to be sure." The doctor said to Jill. "But the police are on their way to find out why he was found unconscious on the park pathway."

"You're coming home tomorrow," Jill said firmly. He started to say something but she held up her hand, "No...don't even think about going anywhere else."

He must be on some kind of muscle relaxer because he felt weak. After dosing off again he heard the nurse. "Jake it's time to wake up. Some officers want to speak with you."

It took a few minutes for Jake to focus and when he did he saw two fairly young police officers. The tall one was a woman with red hair and the other one was shorter well-built guy with a crew cut. "I uh guess you want to know what happened to me."

"Yes sir, we responded to a call that a man was lying unconscious on a path in the North Park. Paramedics were there first and tried to get you up but you were groggy and kept saying 'fuck you asshole' over and over. Do you remember anything at all?" The woman cop asked.

"I remember running and falling and....that's it," he lied.

"Well sir the paramedics said that it looked like you fell forward first because of the cuts and scrapes on your forehead,hands, elbows and knees. Do you remember why you fell?"

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers