You are My Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I not admit that. Ever since the senior prom I've wanted him inside of me again."

Jake's body was trembling and wanted to jump into the flesh pretzel on the bed. But somehow he managed to back away and slip back downstairs. He sat on the Lazy Boy and closed his eyes hearing his BFF and Administrative Assistant fucking.

"Everybody is getting fucked except for me," he whispered to himself. "This has got to change." He started to unzip his pants when he heard Connie climax. "NOW YODA NOW! FUCK MY REY!"

"Who and what the hell is Rey? Shit he remembered she was the last of the Skywalker Jedis. HA...Connie is now Rey."

He heard them kissing and making love noises and decided to bust open their party.

Their arms and legs were wrapped around each other when he quietly walked in and sat down next to them. "So, I see that you two have met."

Sam jumped up ready to fight and saw him first. "Shit Jake you're lucky I didn't just kill you." She saw his eyes on her DD bare breasts. "Uh up here Luke!" She grinned pointing up to her face.

"Fuck Sam when did you grow them?"

She grinned and toyed with the nipples until they were sharp weapons. "Like them?"

Connie lay flat on her tummy peeking back at her boss. "Hi boss."

"Doesn't she have a cute ass?" Sam asked as she grabbed Connie's right buttock and squeezed.

"Yes, do you mind Con?" She shook her head no and gasped when Jake's big hand squeezed her left buttock. For the next few minutes, they took turns rubbing and massaging her butt.

"Are you two having fun?" Connie giggled.

He looked at the bed and could see the sex stains and wrinkles. "So how long have you two been at this?" Somehow he was remaining calm and cool sitting next to two hot naked women.

Sam answered, "Umm, let's see...uh yesterday morning really early yep started then so I'd guess about 30 some hours."

"Yes but we slept some right Yoda?"

"Right Rey."

Jake laughed. "Rey huh. Sam named this Rey?" He pushed his middle finger down through and under her ass crack until he felt her moist sex. He played hearing her moan.

"Don't do that unless you mean it," Connie pleaded. She felt him pull away. "Jake."

"I...I can't not yet." He sighed and walked back downstairs. Sam dressed and followed him down.

"Hope you are not pissed at me for you know with her. Is she your future girl?"

"Hell Sam, right now I'm only concerned about tomorrow. Sit down and let me show you a video and tell you a story."

They watched the 'Never Have I Ever" confession not knowing that Connie was standing back in the hallway also watching. "Fuck her," Sam growled. "She says she loves you and fucks another guy for a week while you are traveling overseas."

"Anyway, the asshole was worried that I'm going to tell his wife and he jumps me while I was running in the park. I quickly out maneuvered him and had him down when his father smacks me on the back of my head with something and knocks me out. That's when I contacted you."

"Do you want me to get rid of him and his dad? I can you know."

"No, not that drastic but I want him to suffer more than I have. He needs to lose his family, his job and have a lasting memory to remember me by."

"Ok but just me. I don't want you involved."

"But we are a team....Luke and Yoda."

"And Rey," Connie announced walking into the room. "How about I work on making sure the other three husbands know that their wives confessed to affairs and Sam can perform her stuff on the two fart heads?

Sam smiled at her lustful lover, "OK, but first let me find out what the government has on both of them. Give me the shithead's address and I'll check him out."

Jake soon left to go back home to be there when Julianne got home from school. He believed Jill when she said her fling with asshole was only the five-day tryst last year so he didn't push forward with the DNA check. He spent most of the day playing and talking with his daughter and mentioned again that he will be living elsewhere but close by. Julianne seemed to be getting used to the idea so he knew it was about time to cut the string with Jill but first he needed a good alibi when Sam took the two men down.

*

Mary sat across from her daughter seeing the strain on her face. She felt so bad for her and what she had done to destroy her family. She knew the Post Nuptial wasn't going to do it and was lost for the next step. "I'm sorry to say it but it looks like Jake is going through with the divorce."

"I know," Jill sobbed. "I really can't blame him because if he had done the same to me I would kick his ass out. Why didn't I think about the consequences if he found out? He won't even look at me anymore."

"I'm sure he will be fair and want to keep the door open between you two. But we will make sure you don't get ripped off by his lawyer."

"I can't believe that it's over. A month ago, I thought my life was perfect. I had a wonderful husband and daughter and stupid ass me had to tell the world that I cheated. Now I hope that he can ever forgive me and at least be civil to each other. I'm sorry for Dad and you as well because I know you love Jake like a son. Jake pretty much told me who mugged him and now I know what I need to do."

*

Anna Mason was cleaning out her car in the driveway when she heard another car park in front of her house. Alex was inside watching a college football game and the boys were at their friend's house in their pool. It was a typical day when she heard a woman's voice behind her. "Are you Anna?"

"Yes," she smiled at the nicely dressed woman. "Do I know you?"

"No not really but I know your husband Alex."

Anna had this fear for quite a while because she had heard tidbits about Alex being a womanizer in College. They looked at each other for over a minute without talking until she felt weak and leaned against her car. "Alex and you."

"Yes, it was only for a short five-days last year and..."

"OH NO! STOP TALKING TO HER!" Alex screamed from the opened front door. "GO AWAY, SHE'S LYING!"

Anna turned with daggers in her eyes. "You bastard! Get your shit and get out!"

"She....she is nuts. She's been after me since I dumped her in college." He ran out to hug his wife but she kneed him in the nuts making him go down on his knees. "Ahh! Anna please....I love you."

Anna had never hit another human being before as she made a fist and slugged him as hard as she could on his nose. "POP!" His eyes crossed and he tumbled face forward. She turned to the other woman. "You better get you puny ass away from here now!" Anna walked into the house and closed the door.

Jill waited a few minutes to make sure Anna stayed inside and walked over to Alex who was on his hands and knees slowly trying to get up. "This is for what you did to Jake." She swung her leg back and whipped it forward until the top of her foot hit him on his bloody nose. His body went limp and he fell to the side completely knocked out this time.

Sam was watching this from across the street, hidden in the bushes, with a camera and telescopic lens. She had to hide back her laughter when Anna opened the front door and started tossing out men's clothing and shoes. Neighbors started gathering around and someone called 911. By the time they got there a lot of Alex's shit was on the lawn and he was finally coming to.

Sam waited until the coast was clear and snuck away silently back to her rental van. She called Jake. "Luke, Darth Vader is down and I'm going after the Emperor Darth Sidious."

Jake had to sit. "What do you mean down? Did you fucking kill him?"

Sam laughed, "I swear I didn't touch him."

"Now we have to let his wife know."

"Uh well that's taken care of also."

Sam hung up and called her friends at the FBI. "It's time."

*

Berchwald and Hanna Mason were entertaining guests when their maid Helga came running out to Olympic size swimming pool. "Mr. Mason sir....there are men outside who need to see you right away."

"Tell them to go away. No solicitors."

"They....they have badges sir."

"What? Shit fire....tell them I'll be there after I get dressed.

She left and he and his wife hurried to get changed. "Open the safe and take out the briefcase and canvas bag honey. We'll go out the back gate."

After Hanna opened the safe the door crashed open. The three men in black aimed guns at them, "FREEZE!"

"I'll sue your ass without a warrant!" Berchwald screamed.

"Sir this a federal warrant and you and your wife are under arrest for International Money Laundering." After they handcuffed the two they took the briefcase and canvas bag full of cash and ledgers with names and banks.

As they were riding in the car to be locked up the old man asked who turned him in. "Can't say sir," the agent smiled. "Didn't leave a name."

It was on the 11 O'clock news as Luke, Yoda and Rey watched with a bottle of Champagne. "May the Force be with us," they chanted together.

*

After Sam told Jake about how Jill exposed Alex's cheating to Anna and they kicked the shithead so hard he was knocked out he felt better towards her. Jill said Alex was nothing to her and now he believed it. However, he still couldn't forget how she cheated for five days and was going to do it again. Plus, the big thing was that she said he didn't perform up to the par that shithead did. She tried her best to convince him otherwise but it was useless. They agreed to put through a separation contract without a formal trial divorce to terminate their marriage. It did have a 90-day period to physically move his items into a nice three-bedroom condo between their old house and the school where Julianne attended.

"I' love you and always will," Jill said on the 90th day. "I will live the rest of my life being sorry for the wonderful life I gave up with a great man. I hope Connie and you are happy in your new life and please don't forget me and the wonderful years we had together."

"Hey, I'll still be seeing you a lot when I pick up our girl or babysit when you have things to do. Also, I wanted you to know that Sam is getting out of the service and is moving in with us as well.

Jill looked with suspicion, "Sounds kind of kinky."

"You have no idea," Jake grinned.

That night Luke, Yoda and Rey had their threesome honeymoon. By the time they were finished the two women lay exhausted next to Jake. "Come on Jedi's I'm sure you have more than that." They giggled and rolled his way. Soon his natural saber sword was ready and glowing.

Epilog:

Wanda and the two wives of his golfing pals tried to lie about the Never Game and said they were just trying to outdo each other. But Jake got Jill to say they all said it and meant it. The two golf wives stayed married by agreeing to post nuptials like the one Mary had but Wanda wouldn't admit the affair and her husband disappeared and left town with all the monies before she could stop him. She never found him and now works in Walmart as a front entrance greeter.

The feds discovered that Alex was also involved in the Money Laundering and received a fifteen-year sentence as did his parents. Sam's video of him getting his ass kicked by two women went viral on YouTube. It received over a million views.

Jill didn't date for over a year hoping that Jake would forgive her and return but when she discovered he was due to have two babies a month apart she knew it was finished. After meeting a guy who sold Insurance she fell into love again but stayed in the same house so Julianne could be close to her daddy. Once she turned 18 the house was sold and she sent Jake and his two women his share.

Julianne married and was totally true to her husband. They named their only child Sunshine.

One final thing, the two babies were young Jedi's from their mothers Connie and Sam. The girl was named Sky and the boy Walker.

Fini