You are My Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really. But why does the back of my head hurt right now?"

"That's the big question. The back of your head hit something or something hit it. Do you know anyone who could have struck you with something? It looked like you were mugged."

He did want to give them some info in case he needed to point them to Jill's lover. "I remember someone yell 'DAD' and then nothing until I woke up here."

"The paramedics noticed two men running from the park when they arrived. They didn't get a good identification but said one looked in his thirties and the other quite older. But if you were mugged why didn't they take your wallet and watch?" Crew-cut guy asked.

"You tell me," Jake said. He didn't want the cops to arrest Alex until he had a chance to get even. But he knew he had to get help. "Is that all officers?"

"Yes, but if you can think of anything please give me a call," the red head smiled putting her card on the small table next to his bed. After they left he got the nurse to get his phone.

Once he got the phone and was alone he pushed the phone number in his address and phone listing. He got a voice mail.

"Hey this is Sam. Leave me a message." BEEP.

"Hey Yoda....Luke here. The death star is back and I need your help. Get here as fast as you can. It's time for the force to fight back. I'll text you an address. If I'm not there the key is over the porch light so if you short fuck can't reach it stand on something. Hurry."

He hung up and thought back growing up with Sam. They had been friends since they could remember. Both were somewhat short and both started finding themselves bullied in school and on the playground. He remembered being pushed down on the ground and was about to turn and get up but saw the fat tub of shit land hard next to him. He twisted around to see who helped and saw Sam.

"Thanks Yoda," he said jokingly. You see Sam was small but was meaner than a snake and fought as dirty using sticks, rocks and anything available. They always had each other's backs and had bigger guys and girls avoiding them wherever possible. But Sam moved away right after high school graduation and he didn't hear anymore until he saw Sam walking into his computer lab in college.

*

"Well, hello," Jake heard and looked up and saw Connie standing at the base of his hospital bed.

She saw his head, hands and elbows bandaged. "Did you get the license number of that truck?"

"Nope but I know who did it."

"But who?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"Who wants to keep me quiet?"

"Wanda?"

"Keep going."

It hit her. "No way. Did you call the police?"

"Can't prove it. But I'm glad you are here. Tell the office I'm out injured in an accident but should be back in a few days. Meanwhile I'm giving your name and number to my best friend growing up. The name is Sam and I want you to make sure the condo is still available for us to stay there when I get well enough.

"Us meaning you and me?" She asked hopefully.

"Sam and me. By the way don't get upset hearing me referred to as Luke and Sam as Yoda. It goes back to our Star Wars. days."

"Jake this isn't a joke. You were seriously hurt and the police need to be involved."

"Not yet. I owe this bastard something and now even more. Promise me that you won't say anything to anyone. I need you more now than ever. Promise me."

"I promise," she said knowing now that she was in love with him. She walked over to kiss him when she heard Jill's voice by the door.

"You promise him what Connie?"

Connie twisted and glared at the cheating bitch wife. "None of your business. You've lost the right to ask that question."

"Up yours Connie."

"Shit stop it you two. Can't you see that I'm trying to rest here?" Jake buzzed the nurse. He ran in and saw the two women about to scratch each other's eyes out. "Please escort these two women out into the waiting area."

"Before you leave Jill where is Julianne?"

"I came in to tell you that Mom picked her up to get her something to eat and will bring her back later."

His eyes closed for a few seconds and reopened when his phone buzz. It was a message from Sam.

'I'll be there PDQ'

It had been a while since he heard from Sam and will feel safer when his Jedi friend arrived. Mary and Mack stopped by a few hours later. It was good to see them and know they still valued him as family as he did them. They also wanted to know what happened but he didn't say any more to them about his muggers. His little ray of sunshine Julianne came back again with Jill and made his day feel a lot better. He decided to go and stay with them until he felt better.

In the middle of the night, he felt another presence in the room but thought he was dreaming. Suddenly he felt a chill, saw a shadow move and silently buzzed the nurse. A younger woman came in and turned on the lights. "Are you OK sir?"

"I believe someone was in my room looking at me."

The nurse ignored him, "is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I guess not," he said. "Wait would you look in the bathroom please?"

She held back a chuckle and did what he asked. "Yep its empty."

Jake knew it was Sam. But how the hell did Yoda get there so quickly?

*

Much later that evening, Connie swung by the condo to make sure Jake had food and drink when he returns. Since she worked for him she was able to come and go as she pleased as long as it was for Jake. She brought some sleep clothing for herself in anticipation of staying overnight soon. Jake had told her to look out for Sam but didn't say what he looked like. After arriving she noticed someone had turned on the air conditioning. "HELLO! ANYONE HERE?"

When no one answered she slowly searched the place and found a green duffle bag on the extra bedroom bed. "SAM? ARE YOU HERE?"

As she turned she almost fainted when she saw a short dark hair woman in boxer shorts and a strapless tee shirt. "AHH...you scared me! She glanced down at the nice round breasts and hard nipples pushing out the tight shirt. "Who are you and where is Sam?"

The short woman laughed. "You must be Connie. Luke, I mean Jake, told me to expect you. I'm Sam."

"He never said you were a woman. Is your name really Sam?"

She laughed. My real name is Samella Anabella Garcia. Samella is Jewish from my Mother's side and the rest is Spanish on my father's side. Very early on everyone started calling me Sam."

"Hi Sam, I'm Connie," the thin taller woman smiled. She held out her hand but Sam pushed it aside and hugged her tightly.

"Any good friend of Jake's is a friend of mine," she whispered leaning up to brush her lips against Connie's earlobe.

It had been months since Connie had sex with someone other than her dildo. For the first time she felt desire and excitement from another female. "I uh...we uh..you know...I mean.."

Sam smiled and slowly let her go. But was surprised when Connie didn't pull away quickly. "I haven't eaten are you hungry? Why don't we order a pizza and you can tell me what the fuck is going on here?" Sam smiled peeking down at Connie's smaller breasts and rigid tips.

For the next two hours Connie told her what she knew. They ate pizza and drank beer until they fell against each other on the floor in front of the sofa and passed out. Sometime during the night Connie thought she was having a wet dream with someone licking and nibbling on her swollen clit.

It was her scream that woke her up, "AHH!"

Looking down between her naked thighs was Sam's head moving and weaving forward, back, left, right, out and in. Two or her fingers were moving out and in as well.

"OH MY GOD!" Never had she felt this hot a fire before down below. "Don't stop dammit....don't ever stop!" Connie's mind went blank as her body was electrified. "Ohhh...I'm soooo close! SAM! SAM! AHHHHH!" She figured she would stop but Sam's experienced tongue keep ticking and licking. "OH! WHAT? AGAIN! AGAIN!"

Sam knew that this woman had never experienced something like this before. She had learned pussy licking from some of the best whores in Columbia when she was undercover. When they both calmed down she planted butterfly kisses up her stomach, onto her hard little nips and finally on her lips. She wondered if Connie would reciprocate and smiled when the other woman's tongue searched and played with hers.

"Oh my God Sam that was....was amazing!" Connie gasped as she turned and pressed her bare thigh between the short but muscular woman's legs.

"I should have asked you this before," Sam whispered feeling the thigh rubbing against her own need. "Are you and Jake...you know..a thing?"

Connie laughed. "Damn I wish we were a THING! I've spent many a night touching myself wishing it was him between my legs and not my fingers. I've tried a few times since he found out that Jill cheated but he's a straight and narrow guy. How about you did you two ever hookup?"

"For a longtime he was like my brother. That was until the senior prom in High School. Neither of us had a date so we figured we would just go and have fun. But seeing all the other couples dancing close, kissing and talking about going to fuck later we got caught up in it and ended up spending the night together. We took each other's cherries and didn't sleep. My family moved right after that and we were so embarrassed about what happened we stopped communicating with each other. I kept track of where he was going to college and arranged to transfer there and surprise him. But by that time, he had hooked up with Jill and the rest is history. It broke my heart and I ran away and joined the Army."

"So now that Jill is pretty much out of the picture I have you to compete with for Jake's affections," Connie spoke while her fingers started exploring under Sam's tee shirt. "God I wish I had tits like these."

Sam felt over onto her back and lifted her upper body to allow her top half to be naked. "You can have them all you want."

Connie experimented teasing and tasting Sam's nipples and kept talking. "I'm not...(lick lick)...sure what...(nibble nibble)...I'm doing."

Sam moaned, "the best way to learn something is to just keep doing it over and over." Connie did just that and moved south to the dripping wet delta. She pulled off Sam's camouflage boxers and saw a tattoo of Yoda just over her neatly trimmed bush. "Yoda?"

Sam laughed. "That's her name. Jake named it on prom night and I named his dick Luke."

"I want a name for mine too," Connie said faking a sad face.

"How about we wait and see if Jake wants to join us? For now, let's go to lesson number two. Your turn."

Connie was a quick learner, "That's good...yeah spread my lips apart...good...and...why am I talking? You know what feels good." Ten minutes later Sam's fingers were clawing the sheet next to her. "Shit....are you for real? You are a natural....A NATURAL! YES! YES! YES!"

*

Jake was a little unsteady as he took his time walking to the door going into the house from the garage. Mary and Mack were there helping him get settled as well.

As they guided him towards the master bedroom he stopped and turned into the spare bedroom. "I'll sleep in here and I'm really tired. Julianne do you want to lay down with Daddy while I rest?"

"Of course, Daddy, what a silly question."

It was obvious right away that Jill was not part of his life. He had not really said anything nice to her since he discovered IT happened. Mary and Mack left and it was quiet except for Julianne laughing and talking. The problem with Jill was that there was nothing she could do. She's already said she was sorry many times and knew her excuses were weak and bogus. Her mom told her that Jake said he might just live at home for a while to slowly let Julianne get used to the idea that they were going to separate and she will be shared between them. Jake had already limited the spending on their joint credit card so she figured he had started moving money accounts and investments as well. Wanda had given her a lawyer's name so she would contact her the following day. She walked down the hallway and peeked in periodically to see if they even knew she was alive. They didn't. When her daughter went to school the next day she would be alone with Jake and talk about their future whatever it will be.

After singing their song and putting sunshine to bed he walked into the master bedroom to get his clothes and toiletries and saw Jill already in the bed completely covered up. Again, he felt bad for her but she had done this to herself. The hate had started to be less but was still there not to go away. He wasn't tired so he decided to do some computer work.

His previous research into Alex Mason didn't show much however he was able to find out he had a DWI in college but the charges were dropped and he wasn't listed as graduating. He found the marriage announcement to Anna Kruger whose parents were Heinz and Jean Kruger. Alex's parents were listed as Berchwald and Hanna Mason.

"Berchwald huh? Were you the one who popped me in the back of my head?" He printed out a copy of the names and figured he would need someone to do a real background check on the asshole and his family. He thought about calling Connie but didn't want to be talking to her with Jill close by. So, he sent her a text:

"Made it home tonight and will stay here for a few days. Will call you later. Did Sam make it?"

He waited ten minutes and when she didn't reply he went to the spare bedroom and crashed on the bed in his regular clothes.

*

Connie woke the next morning and looked around to get her bearings. She was naked and on the floor of the condo with her shirt, shorts, panties and bra scattered around the room. Suddenly she remembered how many times she orgasmed. "Oh my God. Sam," she said out loud.

"Good morning," Sam chuckled after walking into the room from the kitchen wearing only a large white tee shirt. "I made biscuits and found some eggs for us."

She laughed as she watched Connie doing her best to hide her nakedness. "I became very familiar with Rey last night so no use in hiding her from me today."

"Rey," Connie repeated. "Who is Rey?" She turned and faced her showing everything.

"Your pussy, last night you wanted a Jedi name for your privates like Jake and I have. So, I decided after getting to know her very well she is now Rey."

Connie giggled and rubbed over her sore sex lips. "Hear that baby? You are now a Jedi knight. I'm starving."

"Here's a robe I found in the closet upstairs. Put it on and after we eat something I'll wash you down in the shower upstairs," Sam grinned.

"Is that all you will do to me in the shower?" Connie teased.

"You are one horny bitch aren't you?"

As they ate she checked her phone and saw Jake's message. "Jake is home and settling in. He will call later."

She typed him a reply and hurried to clean up. "Let's go and play with our Jedi knights in the shower."

*

Julianne made sure that everyone was up early and was playing Legos with her daddy when Jill came downstairs. "Good morning Mommy....aren't you so happy that Daddy is home?"

"Sure, and you are too right Daddy?"

He glared back at her. "Yes, I missed my Sunshine so much when I was away."

She expected such a remark and didn't comment. "I have a meeting with someone this morning and will be back after lunch. Will you be able to watch our daughter or should I call Mom to come over?"

He smiled figuring it was with a lawyer. "I can do it. The doc said to take it easy for a few days. Will you take it easy on me Sunshine?" She nodded.

A short time later Jill was about to leave when Jake whispered in her ear. "Tell Alex that I owe him one."

His words puzzled her until she thought about the mugging. "Surely you don't think that...."

"Who else is worried about their spouse finding out?"

"He....he would never do such a thing."

"Taking up for your lover now?"

"He's not my...," he walked away before she finished, "lover."

After she left Jake started talking to his daughter about him living somewhere else but really close by. She was very upset and threw some Legos down as she stormed away. A few minutes later she walked back.

"But you will still see me a lot right? And sing my song to me?"

"Of course. And sometimes you will sleep at my new place and we can go in the pool." He figured most condos had pools. If not he would make sure it had one.

She perked up, "It has a pool? Billy's parents live in two different places and he said his dad has a pool too! But he has two daddies. I only want you as my daddy."

"I'll always be your real daddy. No one else can ever take that away from us." He hoped that Julianne was truly his child. "But you have to keep this as our secret for now. Don't tell anyone else. OK?"

She giggled. "OK just us not even mommy."

*

"Are you saying he has no actual proof you had the affair?" Family lawyer George Altman asked Jill. "No videos or photos?"

"I don't think so. He was in Europe during the uh affair and we didn't see any camera that afternoon when we were playing the game. It is all hearsay."

"That's good because a lot of judges will consider proof of adultery when determining visitation rights and percentages of assets. Is there any chance of reconciliation?"

She signed and felt her eyes start to tear up again. "I'm pretty sure he won't consider it from his actions. Another issue is that he heard the other three women confess to having affairs as well."

"Why in the hell would four women admit to cheat on their husbands in public like that?"

"I've asked myself that question everyday since then. It started as a fun thing and after some wine things turned to sex. I wasn't going to say anything but when the other three said they had affairs I figured they wouldn't say anything and Jake would never find out."

"That could be a problem if Jake's attorney calls those women to testify under oath. If they lie and the judge finds out they would be held as contempt and be sentenced. The same goes for you if they also get divorced. Do you think that Jake will settle before any trial so we won't get that far?"

"I have no idea what Jake will do now or in the future. In all my years I've never seen him this nasty or vindictive."

"What's going on with the other man?"

"I told him that Jake knows about the week and he was upset that he might tell his wife about it. He has two sons and is in love with his wife. Oh, there is something else. Jake was mugged in the park recently and he told me in so many words that he thinks it was Alex who did it."

"Did he tell the police that?"

"No, because he said something about owing him something."

"Let's not get into that right now. We have enough on your plate. How about finances? This could get costly if it carries onto a trial."

"My mother said she would support whatever I need."

*

A few days later Jake's injuries had healed and when Jill left for work and Julianne was in her year-round school he decided to stop and see Sam. Connie had kept him up on things and gave Sam the names of Alex and his dad for him to research with his government connection. He didn't give Sam a warning of his visit and was shocked to see Connie's car in front of the condo. She had told him that she was working from home.

After quietly opening the door he heard laughter and silence. He traced the noise up the stairs and over to the door to the master bedroom. He peeked around and froze. Connie was bare-assed naked on all fours and Sam was pounding her dripping wet pussy with a long black dildo attached around her lower body. He knew he should be pissed but it was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

"Come on Yoda...fuck Rey harder....harder!"

"Hell yes Bitch!" Sam laughed. "You won't have anything left when Luke fucks you."

Connie laughed. "You're just jealous because you want him to fuck you first. Admit it!"