You Belong to Me

Story Info
Was I falling in love with my Craigslist encounter?
874 words
3.83
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I falling in love with someone I met on Craigslist, a guy from my job? This was only supposed to be a sexual encounter, a one time thing. The fact that we worked together was not making it any easier. The way Carl looked at me. I know he wanted me from the print in his pants. I wanted what was in his pants, but my yearning was for something deeper. No one had ever brought tears to my eyes during sex, but was I confusing his intimacy with love? I was married and he had a girl friend. One night, we had to stay late for a meeting.

After the meeting, Carl called me to his office. You would like to see me?

"Yes, close the door. I have something for you."

He pulled a pair of Victoria Secret silk red panties from his desk drawer. For me, I asked?

"Yes, for my favorite girl. I can not stop thinking about. When I am having sex with my girl friend. I am thinking about you. I am inside of you. Each moment that I think of you, my cock grows bigger and bigger inside of her hot pussy, but the true is, I want to be inside of you."

Carl, I don't know what to say. I mean, what we did was supposed to be a one time thing, and i did not even know it was you, I was hooking up with. In my mind, my feminine side was screaming yes! Should I tell him what I was really feeling? As I was trying to find the words to utter from my lips, he came from around his desk, approached me from behind and started to passionately kiss my neck. I forgot about everything I was going to say. The kisses on my neck caused me to arch my body falling back in his arms. His hand was business unfastening my belt.

His other hand was sliding down the back of my pants. I had on a pair of my wife's thongs which gave him an easy access to my hot man pussy. He was fingering me, but I was not as wet as I wanted to be. My pants dropped to the floor. He bent me over his desk. I spreaded my legs wide. He kneeled down behind me, spreaded my ass cheeks with his large black hands, pushed his face between them and begin to lick my "rosebud." He got up from his kneeling position, turned me around and begin to kiss me. He licked on my lips forcing his tongue down my throat. I could taste the juice from my rosebud on his lips. He stopped, walked back around his desk, opened the drawer and pulled out a bra, a short white silk blouse, and a blue denim skirt.

"Go put these on," he said.

Do these belong to your girl friend?

"No, got those especially for you."

My emotions were all over the place. Was I his special girl or just a itch in his pants? I hurried to the restroom in his office. Looking in the mirror as I changed into someone's woman for the first time, the tears started to flow down my face. What is happening to me? He came in the restroom behind me.

"Why are you crying?"

No one has ever made me feel this special before, look at the stuff you got me. Why are you doing this?

I don't want to be hurt.

The tears were still flowing. Don't hurt me Carl, please.

"I would never hurt you. Yes, I have a girl at home. You have a wife, but I want you to be my special girl. I am going to make you my special girl tonight.

He led me out of restroom into another dark room. He turned on the light. It was a entire bedroom. You bring all your girls here.

"No, laughed. You are actually the first one."

He unzipped is pants and pulled out his ten inch cock and gently put it in my mouth. I sucked as he pushed it deeper into my mouth. He was moaning like he was going to bust his nut down my throat, but I wanted his cum inside my hole, I took my time pleasing him. He unsnapped my bra. His mouth was all over my nipples. OMG! He remembered my hot spot. He caressed and bit my nipples. Oh, the pain, but it hurt so good. He moved down to my belly button. He lifted my ass up so he could pull off my new panties. He lifted my legs up and push his big thick black cock inside me. I was open for him. My open hole sucked on his manhood like it was my mouth. He leaned over close to my lips and began to tongue kiss me. Between the kisses,

He whispered, "You are mine."

I could feel the cum pouring into my hole. We cleaned up. He said I could leave my clothes there. He would make sure my clothed would be cleaned. He kissed me goodnight. I headed home, weak. I could hear his voice inside my head.

"You belong to me."