All Comments on 'You Belong to Me Ch. 03'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can this story possibly get any worse.

I regret even thinking about reading this story, at least the parts I could read. The writers profile fits this story and his other stories. If you like stories about a wife humiliating her cuckold husband then read on. If not then don't read this story. This is not a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The hub should suck slivers asshole while he fucks the skank

the (wife?) is a skank whore. The nthree deserve to be exterminated. The world is too full of such roaches..Squish them

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Shit!

SHIT! says it all...

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
stop

Unless you can redeem this story with a good twist at the start of the next chapter, just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like the story but it doesn't ring true

Cuckold husbands are pulled in a lot of directions. The jealousy and angst feed the arousal. He might be worried to death about losing her but he'd also be pulling his meat every chance he got. I don't think a middle aged couple would be as indiscrete; reputations matter so they would keep up an illusion. I do want to read more.

jarrell2jarrell2over 13 years ago
Falling short

I am a fan of your work, but at the moment I don't see it living up to your summary in the first chapter. I dont see this loving relationship between the husband and wife. All I see is the wife using what she knows about her husband to manpilate him and throwing him a few scraps. Getting him another woman is just another way to distract him to what is going on. The husband is not happy with whats going on, yet in all your stories you never give the husband any strength of character, or conviction to follow through, then try to explain it away as the husband love for his wife happiness. Without this or the husband venting his feelings, you are always going to fall short in what you say you are trying to accomplish as the wife never has to deal with these feelings or what damage they do to her man or marriage.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 13 years ago
bull

He should know he's being used.....

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Deliverance.....

Maybe , young Porter should just get on all 4's, stck a 12 inch up his ass and snort like a pig while Rich and Skank-a-licious rut?

It would make more sense and be more entertaining.

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
Its a improvement on your last effort ...

Nowhere near as slow and repetitive as Always Faithful its good to see you have taken some advice about that. Unfortunately it appears to be almost exactly the same story line as that story too. The subject matter of extreme femdom cuckolding does not appeal to me much at all. You've tried to make it softer but it actually makes it worse. However I recognize that's your particular kink and not mine so it's really not my business to denigrate another's fetish because it doesn't suit my sensibilities.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Wtf

Sorry bud but you are a one trick pony, this is no different from your other nebulous series. Again u still cannot justify how a loving wife who is allowed to swing turns into a sadistic bitch... I can see folks swinging a bit for some spice of life, but you are way off in fantasyland. Could you try to be a bit realistic??? Either Silver has a chair impaled up his ass at this point or Porter leaves his ring on the table and goes off into the night. Like I said, consent to light swinging is one thing, this sadistic behavior is weak at best and clearly too much for any normal man. Try not to completely repeat your last series.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Hmmm

Just reread your bio... I see why your husband is so weak, is he a reflection of you?? You said you like realism in your stories?? A real man of your Bi nature or a real man like your stories lovers??? Try to put a spine in your husband, us husbands, even swinger ones of whom I know a free are not pussy whip guppies. Like you portray. You can do a greater justice to the husbands. Find your nuts and man up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Once again, wrong category

How can the intentionally abusive, cruel, and mean spirited treatment of the husband possibly be filed under "loving Wives"? The only love this wife shows is to herself and her love of being sadistic to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kill the bitch!

You need to have the guy kill the bitch and let this Silver fuck take the blame! Are there really assholes out there like these guys in these stories? Shit... grow a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No love.. Just a sick fetish

I have read your stories. This one is so far over the top I don't know if I can continue. Why are you not allowing the husband to get some backbone. She obiously has no love or respect and makes plans without any consideration for him. SUCKER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I say ignore all that crap especially the comment that Laura was too drawn out. You know I have issues with the characters but I do not have issues with your writing. As I have told some women I edit for "Reader be damned " write your story it is yours!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
realistic???

your bio says you want to / you write with a realistic flavor....you are kidding right??

what part of your stories are realistic???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow can hubby be more spineless?

Is hubby lacking in IQ department? He clearly doesn't like how honestly cruel his wife is being, but he seems unable to actual form a coherent thought on the subject.

A wow the wife is so over the top that she is beyond belief. She would have been cheating everyday of their marriage if she truly was lacking in an under standing of right and wrong and the ability to feel empathy for others.

Technically you writing is good English, but wow your characters are hollow shells without thought out believable motivations and responses. Take hubbies in ability to make the connect of "I gave her a one time chance, she took advantage of it and is now breaking the deal over and over. She's treating me like total shit without care for my feelings. Action.. I should tell her to stop or I will leave as any other human would do".

But you don't let him do it. You also did this in your other take. Hubby just moped around chapter after chapter. I was hoping by the end lastime for him to get hit by a bus to put him out of his state of wimp hood.

You need to have hubby actual do something next chapter, otherwise this story will be basically the same as your last story.

Is this some kind of self therapy your writing in these stories? Do you have a really evil callous bitch in your life that has dumped you emotionally and physically fir another man? Are you not able to bring yourself to dump her cheating callous ass out the door? I wonder this because it feels like the story is just spinning around and around without resolution. Wife screws over hubby, hubby doesn't like it but does nothing, wife kicks it up a notch screwing over even more.

I don't get it why does she seem to hate him so much? There is absolutely no love on her part, and neither was there in your lasr story. Just humilation, sadness, and cold cold indifference to her husband.

Fundamentally the problem with the story is that there isn't any thing shown in the story to establish why she has become so totally cruel. On the flip side are you trying to have hubby be a willing wimp? If so just have him accept and have this become yet another wimp story. But your not doing anything but spinning the same tale of abuse over and over and over.

I'd like to read your take but you need to move the characters along. We got it she is cruel. Cruel without remorse of any kind. Is this based on someone who has hurt you deeply in real life. If so I feel so deeply very sorry for you. No one should ever be treated like that not even a dog, let alone a person who feels love for another. If so use this tale to capture how you like that cruel person to go down in the most heinous and painful ways you can imagine. Let loose, I'd love to see what kind of vengeance you can dream up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If she is in love with Silver, why would she stay with Porter?

Can you answer that in a suitable way? And what is the bit about going to church? I'm no expert but I can't imagine any reverend would condone their actions? Also, why deliberately make Porter so fucking stupid? It is unrealistic to expect that a husband would allow himself to be publicly humiliated by his wife and his lover. In real life, he would find his circle of friends to be non-existant and the wives wouldn't trust Peggy around their husbands.

So what is hse going to do? Be with her love, Silver or trapped in a loveless marriage to Porter?

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago

"Where there is teasing and denial of husband in favor of the lover in You Belong to Me, I have tried to portray those actions in a loving way."

Is the humiliation __ rubbing Porter's nose in it -- while she takes a lover, your idea of "a loving way"? Porter doesn't feel loved. Peggy has lied to Porter through out the story. Is that your idea of "a loving way?" What is the point in telling Porter that Silver is "better" than he is? Why tell her husband, the father of her children, that Silver is "the best she ever had?" The way this is going, just change her name to Laura.

I think you lied to the reader in chapter 1 telling us this was a serious look at a relationship where the wife teases, denies husband in favor of a lover in a loving way. My question is, did you lie intentionally?

This "keeping her cunt pure for Silver" is going out the window with Silver's help. She isn't loving, she is a cheating slut who strings her husband along with lies to keep him around. Greg in "Faithful" was more honorable than this asshole, Silver, ever thought of being. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure Silver out. HE is enjoying the hell out of making a fool out of Porter. Castration would be too good for him.

As for the writing you are doing the same thing you did in "Faithful" -- repeating the same shit in the bed room over and over again. Sure Porter needs to hear some shit for your story to go the way you want it, but have some heart man, we know Silver is God's gift to women by now.

Last, the Hi Yo Silver and all the other play on words is immature and boring to the point of being a real put off. Or put this in the Humor section.

You write so well I keep reading hoping that there are some redeming character traits about to show up in Porter's action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IT'S TIME TO TAKE HER BACK

HAVE u no prid if u do not stand up for your self soon u will have lost every thing get some balls

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Observation

Size14shoe said: "I think you lied to the reader in chapter 1 telling us this was a serious look at a relationship where the wife teases, denies husband in favor of a lover in a loving way. My question is, did you lie intentionally?"

The simple answer is yes, bobnbobbi DID lie intentionally, and for the same reason this story is posted in the Loving Wives category... for attention. Bobnbobbi craves attention desperately, any kind of attention, and this category always draws lots of comments. Especially when a story is posted here that is so obviously NOT of the Loving Wives theme. By posting it here he is guaranteed to gather a LOT of attention. So yes, Bobnbobby lied to try to hook readers in, and now is thriving on all the comments gathered.

The best way to deal with this attempt at seeking relevance is to ignore it, but I know that will never happen... not in Loving Wives! You folks are WAY too opinionated to let this opportunity go by!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Going Down Hill Fast

I really don't like where you are taking this story. Sorry, but I don't see any love here by Peggy except for Peggy. Silver is second on her list and Porter a distant third. No love, so why a marriage. Love worries about the spouse, Peggy only worries about herself. Sure they are throwing a bone to Porter, but is that love, does Peggy want Porter, no, just her own satisfaction. So buddy, while you are a good writer, the story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BNB, this isn't doing it.

You are wasting your considerable writing talents. i cannot figure if you are doing this intentionally or just simply because you so deep into your fetish you cannot understand why this story is trying the reader.

You say the couple loves one another and yet you seem to have your characters confuse inaction with love. Porter is a gutless stupid man who will not address what clearly bothers him. Lack of action does not indicate that he is in love any more than they W's actions suggest any sort of love or empathy. She is just using him and spinning him to get what she wants.

What makes your well written story so poorly rated is that most males or females would not put up with this behavior and the flaunting of the affair in front of friends and the community. Most people male or female do not get off on abuse, although perhaps you do. Hence another well written story will receive a poor rating when it could become a master piece. But that is your call. You clearly have the ability for better, either you cannot see it or just don't care.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausalmost 13 years ago
2.67 at the moment ?

I really, really don't understand. Here we have an author who takes his time to make his characters reliable. Who cares about his characters between the sex scenes. Who dares just saying that some of his characters have sex a second time. And nothing more. In short: a real writer. What are all the -er - unreliable critics wating for ? More sex ? More - er - Christian sanity ? My guess: They are catched in their darkest dreams. And hate to admit it.

Keep up the good work, writer. The true lovers of the Loving Wives section are waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Klaus, you need help too.

A desire to be involved in certain situations is also considered to be a FETISH. This story is FETISH. Post it there.

jezzazjezzazover 7 years ago
Truly gross

Some people have no idea what love between people really means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writer is a troll.

Obviously written by a gay man. No idea way he’s pretending to write heterosexual stories. Stupid.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Man

No way this author can write about a.man. Read.his bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another biggest loser wimp husband. . this loser cuck Don't have a guts to act like a real man pathetic loser. author also same like a loser wimp. write like a real strong story otherwise dont write a garbage things.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Pure unadulterated trash. Not a single redeeming feature.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was okay until they flaunted this sh*t in front of friends. That kills the realism as well as belies any attempt at this being "erotic" as opposed to "fetish".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous