You Betcha! Ch. 06

Story Info
Eddie finds out.
1.1k words
4.48
11.6k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

"So, is my girlfriend being naughty?" Eddie teased Becca, who gulped a bit and sipped a bit of that sweet Israeli wine that Janine brought with her.

"Um... Eddie... babe... we're kinda lonely and horny on lockdown! I did... some things... kinky things... nasty things. Raunchy things... I... ate Paige's pussy and... have agreed to let... Simon... lick things off my butt... or lick my booty itself... and spank it a bit. I kinda... agreed that he has spanking and rimming privileges, or even rights... to my ass! Not fucking, though. I haven't... actually let anyone fuck me. But there has been... kissing... and oral... as I said. And me cock-teasing Simon along with the others," Becca confessed, while the rest of us watched and waited for his reaction.

"Hot... damn! I've never wanted you more and now I'm stuck in Orlando away from you! Becca, that's incredibly hot... you cheated on me with your brother and a girl? With Simon, with Paige? Damn, I wish I could fuck you now, but... wow... you really turned me on with that kind of talk! Are you... asking for some kind of hall pass or just forgiveness, because I could give you either one... or both. I just want to know more about your adventures. I want updates.

"I might even want to watch! I freely forgive you, anyway. I'm so horny that I'd ask for a hall pass... if I thought that I had a shot with these women out here where I am. They're all married moms, most of them Karen types as old as Mom, and a lot of them are peroxide blondes with great tans. Completely unobtainable," Eddie groused now.

"In that case, Eddie, dear... I dare you... I dare you to try to seduce a married soccer mom or beach babe out there in Orlando in what limited time you have outdoors. But you have to go bareback and you can't get caught by their husbands. Hell, I double dog dare you! You get a hall pass yourself, but only for this.

"Do I get a hall pass for Simon and the girls, then? I won't ask for any other hall passes, just for whatever we end up doing from dares, games, and bets. And, of course, I'll give you updates and let you watch! I don't know what we'll do, but whatever it is, I just want hall passes for that. Is that fair?" Becca beamed at her boyfriend's obvious enthusiasm for our kinky little games, bets, and dares.

"It's a deal, babe. In fact, I dare you to suck on a girl's tits in front of me! Hell, I double dog dare you to do it!" Eddie teased my sister, who licked her lips and went straight for Heather's tits.

The sight of my sexy sister, being watched by her own boyfriend, sucking on my fuckbuddy's tits that way... wow, that was very intense! It was amazing to watch, to put it mildly, particularly as Heather's nipples became engorged from the constant attention. Eddie didn't even try to hide the fact that he jacked off to the sight of his girlfriend sucking on another girl's tits, either. To be fair, Heather's tits should be the Ninth Wonder of the World, right before Melanie's mouth and Janine's ass, but that was just my personal opinion.

Not too shockingly, Paige then grabbed my head and pointed at her ginger bush, "I dare you, no, I double dog dare you, to lick my ginger bush like your sister just did."

I didn't have to be dared twice. I knelt properly, parted Paige's thighs, and got straight to work on her bushy, coppery, juicy snatch. I began sucking her clit for a few seconds, stopping to dart my tongue in and out of her slick and ready twat, and kissing the folds as well. I sniffed that intoxicating aroma between her legs, dining at the Y with my usual zeal. I feasted on that redhead like she was a strawberry rhubarb pie or something like that. She was rather yummy after all. I grabbed her buns and made her moan, even splatter my face with her juices, though I also tasted blood... was she... on her period?

"Sorry, just finished my period... some of my blood must not have been properly douched out. I would tell you that I just forgot, but I kinda wanted to see if you'd... lick it up," Paige giggled as she held my head in place, devouring her soft, wet cunt that way.

That was downright mischievous of Paige, but she was my girlfriend now, just as Melanie was my fiancee. Janine was my sex slave, Heather was my fuckbuddy, and Becca was my sister with a hall pass to play with me as far as the dares, bets, and games took us. It felt different to have all of these women who had some kind of sexual or romantic role in my life, but I could absolutely get used to it. There were a lot worse things in life already, right?

"Okay, my phone is dying, so I'll have to catch you later, babe. I look forward to more updates on your adventures in lockdown, Becca," Eddie groaned as he came, finally showing us his prick as he spilled onto his hands and licked them clean.

"Me, too... I look forward to hearing that you've banged some married chicks for me... do it twice as much for me, hon! You're a shy guy and I used to get so... jealous, even today a little, at the thought of you... with others. But perhaps because I'm... doing this nasty stuff here, I feel less bothered by the idea, even excited at the thought of you plowing some married babes," Becca confessed now.

"That's because married women aren't a threat. They wouldn't want to steal Eddie away from you, sis," I pointed out as I finally stood up and kissed Paige with her own juices on my lips and tongue.

She just snickered and didn't even try to stop me from feeding her a taste of her own... medicine.

"That's... true, isn't it? You're a fucking genius, bro! Anyway, I'm... bushed, if you'll pardon the term, dear. Goodnight, honey!" Becca blew a kiss to Eddie and returned it before his phone battery died on him and ended the convo.

We were all exhausted by now, so we hit the hay for the night, looking forward to the second day of the lockdown much more than we had to the first. So far, this lockdown didn't suck that badly... at all.

SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers