You Better Cum Quick

Story Info
I’m gonna be late!
792 words
3.21
32.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You Better Cum Quick, Or I'm Gonna Be Late!

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

—————— Script Start ——————

Okay, got my purse, got my keys, got my credit cards; I'm all set to go!

Okay, sweetie, I'm heading out now. I should be back in a few hours, and... Oh no!

What the hell is this! Don't tell me you're... Oh, not now! Why is it that you always get like this right when I'm in a rush to be somewhere?

Dear God! Just look at that thing, standing up all erect like that. That cock of yours is as hard as a goddamn rock!

Oh, baby, you know I can't suck you off now! I gotta go. I gotta appointment at the hair salon in fifteen, and if I'm late, I'm gonna end up having to wait an extra two hours, and God knows you're gonna end up smearing my makeup with that huge cock of yours! What, do you want me walking into my hair appointment with smeared makeup and cum running down my chin?

Don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes! I booked this appointment a while ago. I can't just postpone it.

Oh, I know it hurts, baby. I just...

[Groan] Look, why don't you just jerk yourself off on your own for now, and when I get home, I promise I'll fuck your brains out? Seriously, baby, I'll go all out for you. I'll fuck you so hard, you'll go cross-eyed. How's that sound?

What's that? You say you can't cum on your own? You can only get off when I'm around? [Giggle] That's... kinda sweet.

Oh! All right, but we don't have much time. Why don't you jerk it for me while I talk dirty for you. Would that work?

Okay, baby, jerk it for me. Jerk that big, hard cock of yours.

[Fake moaning]

[Faking it] Oh God, baby! The way you stroke that cock makes me so horny! I love to watch you jerk that cock for me! I can't wait to get home so you can stick that huge cock of yours deep inside of me!

[Fake moaning]

[Faking it] Oh yes! Oh baby! Are you going to come soon?

Are you gonna come for me?

No? God damn it! Come on! What are you waiting for?

Look, let me pull my tits out! Will that help?

There! Look at these big breasts. Watch me squeeze them. Watch me pull on my nipples. Imagine sucking on these while you jerk that big hard cock of yours!

[Fake moaning]

Oh, baby! Watch me bounce up and down for you. You like watching these tits bob up and down for you; just for you.

[Fake moaning]

That's right, keep stroking! Are you going to cum for me? Do it! Cum for my bouncing titties!

What do you mean it's not enough! [Groan] I'm late enough as it is!

Oh, fine! I'll suck on it, but only a little bit, and you better let me know when you're about to cum! The last thing I need is you spraying your load all over me. You always come so much!

[Cock sucking]

[Real moaning] Oh yeah! You like that baby! You like the way I suck on this big, hard cock of yours!

[Cock sucking]

[Moan] I love sucking on the head of your cock, and then down the long, veiny shaft, all the way to these huge balls of yours, so full of cum... You better tell me when you're gonna cum!

[Cock sucking]

Oh, sweetie, I can feel you tensing up on me. I know you're close. Just a tell me before you...

Wait!

No!

Don't!

[Groaning and moaning as he cums all over her]

Oh! Are you kidding me! I told you to tell me before you cum! Now look at me! Ya came all over me; on my face, my tits; God damn it; it's even in my hair!

I can't go to the salon like this! [Groan] Great! Now, I gotta go shower the cum outta my hair, and then I gotta redo my make up, and then I gotta find something else to wear. I'm gonna be an hour late for my hair appointment, which means I'm gonna end up having to wait all day just to see them!

[Sigh] What's the matter with you! Don't you have any common sense? What kinda guy just blows his load in a woman's face without asking?

...It was a pretty big load though. I'm actually pretty impressed.

Maybe, when I get home, I can pump another one outta you. [Laugh]

Oh, fuck, is that the time! I'm so late! I gotta go!

—————— Script End ——————