You Better Never...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe.' she said, looking around. I hoped she was searching for the bedroom.

'Follow me.' I said, and walked towards the bedroom, I stopped and turned to ask 'Something from the fridge?'

She walked past me, to the kitchen and opened the door to the fridge, and then spun on her heels, looking pissed off. She threw her hand on a hip that she'd pushed out to the side, and started wagging her finger in the air. Her voice rang out, and at the same time her head started waving back and forth and she said 'This is some bullshit right here.. You bring a Black woman back to your place and you don't have grape drink, OR malt liquor, my ass is outta here! You sure got some kinda nerve White boy!' she smiled and started to laugh.

'No more Tara, you're Terra now.. Short for fucking Terrible!' I yelled out and shook my head.

'You gotta make fun of the shit that you can't talk about, so you can get to talking about it.' she said, and I suppose that made sense.

'Do I still make you uncomfortable?' she asked, and walked close, close enough that I hugged her, and moved my lips close to hers.

'A bit, it'll be better tomorrow.' our kiss started gently enough but soon we were groping each other, she was energetic, and her kissing mimicked her unapologetic attitude.

'You're gonna make me a good girl I suppose?' she said, as our kiss finally ended.

'Nope.' I said, shaking my head. 'I like you the way you are, bad.'

'What happens tomorrow?' she asked and looked back to the bedroom.

'I guess we'll figure it out then, but it feels like a lot of the tension will be gone, or at least less of it.' I answered, hoping what I said was true.

'Is that what you want?' she asked.

'I'm not sure.' I said I didn't know. This tension, or uneasiness, I'm not sure how to describe it. It wasn't comfortable, but it was exciting in a new way.

'I need to use the bathroom.' she said, and walked off, she'd find it on her own.

'I'll be waiting in here for you.' I sat on my bed, and pulled my shoes and socks off, then removed the rest of my clothes. My bedside table had a drawer with condoms and lube. I wondered if Tara took it in the ass. It didn't matter to me either way. I just wanted to be inside of her.

I pulled the blanket up to my waist and sat back with my hands clasped behind my neck, waiting for her.

She opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom fully naked. The pictures of her that I had envisioned were almost dead-on. Her sleek body seemed to make her look smaller than she was, subtle curves, nothing too exaggerated. Her areolas were smaller than I would have guessed, but only just a bit. She had no public hair, and a small bit of gold jewelry dangled from her navel.

'Ready to get laid? She asked.

'I've wanted you since the first day I started training at the gym.' I admitted.

'That's too bad, you could have been tapping this fine pussy for months now, but you were too chickenshit to talk to me.' she teased.

I nodded 'I fucked up.'

'Yes you did' she said and stood next to the bed, and pulled the covers down, exposing me.

'So that's what a white dick looks like?' she asked absently.

'mmhmm' I answered.

'It's like a black one.. Only a lot smaller.' she grinned and jumped on the bed, and pulled the covers over us.

'You're so full of shit Tara, you forget I train in a gym full of Black dudes, all that bullshit about monster cock is just that, bullshit. I rolled on top of her and kissed her before she could say anything else. My cock began swelling, and then I felt her long nails dragging along my ass cheeks, she was making soft moaning noises as our tongues rolled against each others. Her body felt like it had been in an oven, it was hot everywhere, and I wanted to suck her tits, but her mouth held me captive. Our kiss went on forever, I could do this with her for hours. I knew her pussy was close, I knew I'd have it when I wanted it, and when she was ready to give it. That was enough, for now, our sex, our fucking, was happening with our mouths.

'Condom!' she cried out as she finally pulled her lips from mine.

'Nope, not yet. I'm eating your pussy first.' I said with a giant grin.

'Later, I wanna feel it inside, I wanna see it, fuck me now.' she pleaded.

'Five minutes Tara, give me five minutes.' I said and slid down her body, taking a few moments to gently suck on her dark nipples, they responded quickly. I began massaging her tits as I continued down her body, and she began squirming, almost like she was laying on something uncomfortable. The closer I got to her pussy, the more she squirmed, and as I nearly got to give the shaved bit above her clit a kiss she cried out 'No! Matt for real NO!'

I lifted my head and saw her wide-eyed looking down at me with a near-panicked look.

'Okay, hey, it's okay.' I pulled myself back up and covered us. 'What's wrong?'

She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, this was very much not like the woman I'd spent the day with.

'Talk to me, Tara.' I said softly 'Whatever it is, it's okay, talk to me.'

'It's stupid, no, let's just fuck.' she opened her eyes and the look on her face was different.

'I'm definitely NOT fucking you till I know you're okay, you scared me, and if I did something, tell me.' I said, keeping a steady look in her eyes.

'You didn't, but were about to.' she said, her face changed then. This was not the woman from earlier, this was someone less confident. I needed more information but didn't want to ask, for fear of scaring her off.

'I'm just weird about someone putting their mouth on me there, stupid I know.' she said.

'You don't like having your pussy eaten? Tara, I don't wanna pound my chest or anything, but I'm a world-class pussy eater!' I bragged, hoping to lighten the mood.

'It's just me, I don't want you thinking I smell like fish or nasty, and I don't know if I'll act stupid, it's just weird..' she shook her head, embarrassed,

My fingers moved between her legs and gently rubbed her outer lips for a moment, and then I raised my fingers to my nose and smelled. 'You don't smell like fish Tara, here, smell.' I started to move my fingers toward her nose and she pushed my hand away.

'I know what I smell like dumbass!' she looked at me like I was crazy.

'Okay, so then you know you don't smell like fish, and you don't taste like fish, but it's up to you. Look, I'll eat your pussy anytime you want it eaten, it gets me off as much as I know it'll get you off. We don't have to ever do that if you don't want, it's okay, but know I'll jump at the chance if you're ever ready.' I said with a smile.

She nodded and didn't say anything.

'We don't have to do anything Tara, if that freaked you out, we can just lay here together.' I said.

'You wanna take me home now?' she asked.

'Only if you want me to, stay the night if you can.' I said.

'Just stay here, and?' she asked.

'And whatever. We can lay here and watch a movie, talk, or go to sleep. If you're feeling better and want sex, we'll have sex, look, I'm good with any of that.' I said.

'You sure?' she asked unbelievingly.

'I'm sure.' I said with a nod.

'If I just wanted you to fuck me, we could do that?' she asked with an almost apologetic look on her face.

'Tara, whatever you want.' I reassured her.

--

Oh fuck, that's good dick.' she nearly grunted as she rode me. Her head was turned to the mirror that hung over the chest of drawers against the wall. 'That looks good going inside, damned Matt..'

'Just keep riding, keep watching, fuck.. Tara.. I thought you were fucking with me earlier.' I said between kisses.

'Nah Baby, I'm fucking with you right now.' she laughed, and moved her hips in a wave-like motion, her pussy was squeezing me in a way I hadn't experienced before. Like it was synchronized to her movements, it knew exactly when to clench, and when to just ride.

Our lips were locked together as she rode me, and then without warning she stopped moving and rose up off of my cock, making a sucking noise as it pulled free.

'Matt, don't come inside me, promise.' she said, with her mouth nearly touching mine.

'No, it's okay I'm using a condom.' I reassured her and then felt her fingers tugging at it, a moment later it was off and she sank back down on me. The feeling was even more incredible. I had to concentrate to avoid cumming at that moment.

'I needed to feel you inside me, not a condom. Now, promise.' she breathed into my mouth.

'I promise, but be careful, I'm close. You feel so good, it's hard not to blow.' I gasped.

'For real?' she asked as if I might be lying to her.

'Yeah for real, give me just a second.'I said watching her.

She rose up slowly, barely moving, till just the head of my cock stayed inside of her.

'Tara, this feels incredible, but we gotta be careful.' I struggled to maintain control. I couldn't take the chance of having a kid, especially not with someone I'd just met.

She sank down slowly until I was balls deep inside of her, and she wiggled again.

'Fuck, right there, that's what I needed.' she moaned and kissed me again. Her tongue flicked against mine, and I wanted to roll her off of me, and power fuck her into oblivion, but Tara had other plans.

'Fuck, Tara, this is incredible.' I breathed heavily.

We fucked like this for hours, days, I don't know, it felt like forever and each time I came close to having an orgasm, she'd stop, and I'd somehow manage not to cum, the tension was building to a level I'd never experienced. This was the kind of sex you read about but never had.

Then everything changed.

'Just let it happen, just let it go.' she said softly and began moving faster, the clenching of her muscles was too much.

'I warned her 'Slow down, I'm close!'

'Just let it happen, Matt, it's okay, just cum inside, its too perfect.' she said and she effortlessly rode my cock, a moment later, before I could gather any self-control, and had her hips in my hands and slammed her down on my cock as I started filling her insides with thick potent semen.

I hadn't even fully caught my breath before I realized what I'd done.

'Look, don't freak on me, but you need to get cleaned up down there, Tara, you can't get pregnant with a guy you hardly know!' I said, trying to keep calm.

'Your cock looks so damned good fucking me, did you see it?'' she asked.

I nodded 'Hot as fuck, yeah, but Tara.. for real.'

'I'm not pregnant, but it turns me on thinking you getting me pregnant.' she grinned 'I'd never trap you or anything, it's just so fucked up thinking about you putting a baby in me, doesn't that turn you on?' she asked.

'Yeah it does, of course, I think all guys have some caveman shit going on, they wanna see the women they fuck with big bellies, and kids everywhere.' I said, babbling.

'It's just fantasy, you're safe Matt, how many babies would you fuck into my pussy?' she asked, and began kissing me again.

'A lot, I dunno, just lots.' I mumbled while kissing her.

She pulled up again and said 'I think it would be hot as fuck, having a baby inside of me, Were you serious, would you really take me to visit your folks?'

'Yeah Tara, I'm serious.' I said.

'I can't get pregnant today, but, if we keep doing this, it's gonna happen.' she said, and kissed me softly again.

'I'm picturing you on all fours, with a huge belly, that hot little ass of yours up in the air, while I fuck you from behind.' I admitted.

''Fucking my pussy, or my ass?' she asked and began rubbing my hardening cock head against her pussy.

'Both, you like it in the ass?' I asked.

'I don't know, it's like letting someone lick my pussy, never happened.' she said and chuckled.

'If I'm keeping your belly big with babies, I'm going to have to start eating your pussy woman..' I said with a smirk.

'Are you going to have to start fucking me in the ass too? With my belly so big?' she asked.

'Yeah, that too.' I said.

She sank down easily on my cock, her pussy had emptied most of the cum I'd buried up in there not so long ago.

'When you cum in me this time, choke me first, okay? She asked.

I nodded and began slowly fucking her, some far-off caveman part of my brain hoped I'd impregnate her. We'd make good-looking kids, their Uncle would always be an asshole though.

--

'If I ever see you with my Sister again motherfucker, I'm killing you.' Sam growled at me in the gym locker room.

'Sam, we need to bury this dumb shit once and for all.' I said, he needed to understand that he didn't control the world.

'Have you ever seen me disrespect your Sister? Ever heard me make fucked up comments about her? Ever seen me act like any of the other assholes in this gym?' I asked.

'I don't care, you've been warned motherfucker.' he sneered.

'I'm talking to you with respect, being calm, not threatening, and that's all you've ever done to me, act like I'm some little bitch, scared of his shadow.' I said and kept my eyes locked on his. 'If you want to go again, we can go again, but you know how that's gonna end, look man, I don't want to do that. I'm trying to be cool about all of this, I'm trying to keep you and me from getting to someplace real ugly. I could be an asshole right now, I could be a real motherfucker right now, and you know it. I'm not going there, Sam. You've got me mixed up with some dumb-ass from the block, that's not me.'

'If you hurt her, even just a little, I'm not fucking around whiteboy, I'll kill you.' he said, our eyes still locked.

'Then I've got nothing to worry about, 'cause I'm not gonna hurt her.' I said evenly.

'Just so you know.. You been warned.' he said and started to walk away.

--

It had been almost six weeks, Sam didn't care, he knew that Tara was being taken care of, being respected, not being used, or hidden from view. He knew she was happy, but in the fucked up way so many of us have dealt with racial shit, it just seemed like he was standing by, waiting for some White asshole to fuck over his baby sister.

'My Brother told my mom you were gay, 'cause you rubbed your balls on him.' Tara laughed.

'He's half right anyway.' I chuckled and grabbed her, pulling her in for a kiss.

'I told Momma that it's nice having a gay man.' then she squealed and tried to escape, but I held tight, and started kissing her all over, tickling her and causing more squealing noises.

'She likes you, told me that I better not fuck up, and run you off.' she said as we sat close on my sofa.

'I like her too.' I said, then looked at her and bit my lip. I held her and said 'I wanna ask you something, and you can tell me to fuck off if you want to.'

Her smile faded, and she seemed serious, but only nodded.

'I saw some pictures hung on the wall at your place. Is that your Dad?' I asked.

'He's in prison, but not for anything you'd think. He got caught breaking into one of those frozen food trailers they park behind stores. He was trying to get some food to bring home. He was a bad kid growing up, did some time, had a felony, then when he got caught in the trailer, the judge sent him away for eight years. He got into some prison stuff, and now he's in there for twenty. Momma says he'll die in there before they let him out.'

I shook my head slowly, what was there to say?

'Nobody would hire him, 'cause he was a dumb kid, with a felony, he was just trying to bring some food home to feed his wife and two little kids.' she said, her eyes watered, and I pulled her close.

'Sam remembers him more than I do, Sam said he told him that the judge woulda never sent a White man to jail for trying to feed his family, I think that's why he's got so much hate.'

'It's a fucked up world, Tara.' I said as I held her. It's the truth. The world isn't fair, and will probably never be fair. I had always given Sam more leeway than anyone else, and he'd only ever acted like I had been the one fucking with him more than anyone. He only saw me as part of an unfair world, but the world had been unfair to me as well. I just didn't blame all Black people for my problems.

'Your Mom raised you two up, by herself all this time, and look at how good you turned out.' I said to her, I meant it.

'I guess she did okay with one of us at least.' she laughed a bit, but we both knew she was speaking the truth.

We both got quiet then, and just held onto each other. She spent the night, and it was more of the same, comforting, quiet, and a squeezing feeling in my chest, that I tried to ignore.

--

'Just, go slow, like really slow Matt.' Tara said, her face covered in concern, and something else, I just assumed lust.

'We've got all night Sexy Lady.' I said, hoping to reassure her. The head of my cock had just slipped into her tight asshole. I looked down at it inside of her, and then looked back up, watching her tits rise and fall as she breathed, then her face looking up at mine.

'I wish you could see how fucking sexy you look right now.' I said I wasn't exaggerating.

'Okay, well next time you fuck me in my ass, keep your phone nearby.' she said, trying to sound funny, but kind of failing as she tried to relax, and get used to how it felt.

'You're beautiful Tara, I want you to know that none of this is lost on me, that you did this with me. That you trust me.' I said and fought to not say more, I'd fallen for her, the feeling was mutual, and as hard as it was for me to say the words, I knew it was even harder for her.

If you were to write out a list of the attributes you would love to have in your ideal woman, Tara easily checked all of my boxes. She added a few that I would never have thought of, the biggest being that she challenged me, and my thinking on some things, like sex for example, her views of it, were far more.. Let's say 'unapologetic' or 'accessible' and it took some getting used to, but it was impossible to complain about, I had a very sexy, very beautiful twenty-year-old woman that had picked me to be the one that she had given her anal virginity to. Some people would consider it all vulgar, but it felt very intimate, and I have to imagine it's not very pleasurable for the woman, she exposed herself like this, and she didn't have to. That meant a lot. She didn't know it yet, but I'd eat her pussy before this night was through.

'You're okay? I asked it took some time, but now I was slowly fucking her ass. The hot, tight glove of her backside had adjusted enough that I could carefully fuck her now.

She nodded and kept her eyes locked onto mine.

I continued slowly fucking her, but gently pressed one of my thumbs above her clit, and began rubbing her little button. The gasping noises she made, confirmed that she was okay, and after a few minutes, the fucking had increased in tempo and force. Her pussy had gotten so wet that it was easy to keep my cock lubed as I fucked her ass. She came pretty quickly at that point, and then she urged me to fill her ass with cum.

I happily obliged.

'Tara, that was a pretty fucking slutty thing we just did.' I chuckled, as I returned from the bathroom, and wiped the cum from my cock with a washcloth.

'I like feeling like this.' she said and smiled. 'Give me that washcloth, or I'll ruin your sheets.'

'Did you like it? Was it what you expected?' I said and lay down beside her as she wiped herself and threw the washcloth into the bathroom.

'When you used your hand on me, it changed it all.' she grinned, and poked my arm 'You're making a Ho out of me, you know that right?'

'My Ho.' I said and kissed her.

The kissing progressed, and I moved to her tits, sucking first one, then the other nipple. They stiffened up, like two little dark berries.

I pulled myself up onto my arms, and gave her a serious look 'Okay, listen, no bullshit, no freaking out, no getting embarrassed, I'm not fucking around, you hear?' I said, my tone making it clear this wasn't playing around.