You Better Never...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and said nothing, I took that as a sign she understood and agreed.

'I'm going to eat your pussy now, Tara, we've done a lot more that we could be embarrassed about, for fuck's sake, I just fucked you and came in your ass. This next thing, I promise you'll enjoy.' I said and lowered myself between her thighs. Her eyes were wide and white, contrasting against her dark skin.

Kissing her thighs, and working inward, slowly, without any urgency, if this took an hour, well then it took an hour, if it took two, well okay.

It didn't take that long, but in time, my lips were softly pressed against her engorged clit, I sucked just a bit, and adapted when her body sent me signals. At times I thought she was crying, other times I thought she would scream, and cause a neighbor to call the police. Her first orgasm came, and she nearly broke my nose with her pelvic bone as it thrust skyward. That would have been okay though, I've had broken noses in the past, and this would be one I'd look back on with the best memory of.

I gave her two orgasms with my mouth and fingers, then moved back up her body, and leaving a trail of kisses along the way, she pulled my mouth to hers, and we savaged each other.

'Fuck me right now, fuck me like the world is ending Matt, give me everything you have!' she gasped into my mouth.

I slid my cock against her dripping pussy lips, watched her face, then sank into her, and breathed in the breath she exhaled into my face. This was as good as it got for me.

'Oh please..' she whispered and watched me.

'Please what?' I asked, my cock was fully inserted, and her legs had wrapped around me, squeezing me, pulling me deeper still.

'I don't have anything else to give you Matt.' her eyes looked desperate, and her breathing came quickly.

I kissed her then, telling her that I couldn't ask for more as I thrust into her.

She made soft noises as I mated with her, but her eyes stayed locked on mine. Her breathing became more ragged, and I felt the familiar tingling that signaled my oncoming orgasm. My hand found her throat, and tightened, My thrusting increased, and the grip on her throat tightened a bit more, The pressure was building now to the point of no return.

Her eyes went wider, still locked on mine. She gasped, and then my lips were on hers, and I put my tongue into her mouth as I began filling her pussy with semen. She bucked and thrashed as her own orgasm crested, and I eased the grip on her neck but kept my mouth on hers until at last we were both finished.

'Don't ever stop that.' she said softly 'I need it, just like that, promise me.'

'I promise.' I said, still breathing heavily. 'I've never been with anyone like you before, you're spoiling me.' I said and kissed her cheek.

'Matt, do you love me?' she asked simply.

Caught off guard, but not completely. I guess we needed to figure this all out.

I pulled myself up onto my hands and watched her for a moment. Her eyes had returned to this easy way she had of keeping us gazing at each other. It was comfortable, and yet sometimes uncomfortable.

'Yeah.' I said.

'Don't say that, because you think it's what I want to hear.' she said.

'I wouldn't do that.' I answered, shaking my head.

We watched each other for a few more moments, and she said 'Want to ask me anything?'

'How about you? Do you love me?' I asked.

She nodded and said 'From about a week after we started together. I didn't wanna scare you off and tell you.'

'You wouldn't have scared me off.' I told her and gave her a soft kiss.

'It feels good, us, like this.' she said, then smiled. 'You're different.'

'You mean, different, like White?' I asked, and grinned.

'Racist asshole.' he chided me, and lifted her head, kissing me.

'Move in.' I said, sometimes, like this, I felt like it was better to tell her than to ask her. I wanted her to know that, I needed some of these things, that I wasn't coming from a place of selfishness, but wanting something that I knew would be good, and right.

'My Momma's gonna cry.' she said. Her face looked almost sad.

'We'll see her a lot.' I reassured her and kissed her again.

'My Brother..' she just let the rest hang in the air.

'Is always gonna be an asshole.' I laughed, but it was true.

'He told me he'd shoot you if you ever hurt me.' she said and gave me one of those sideways 'so you better never' looks..

'I'd load the gun for him if I did.' I told her, these were the kind of moments that I think she felt most secure with. That I was so absolutely sure of something that consequences otherwise never entered my mind.

She watched me and smiled, then I flopped down next to her, and pulled her close.

--

'Matt, I already told you, I'm not messing around, I was serious about what I said.' Sam said as we stood on his back porch. Tara and her Momma were inside the house and carrying on excitedly like women do when news like this gets shared.

'I'm gonna take it as a win, you're calling me Matt, instead of whiteboy.' I laughed.

'Don't make me kill you asshole.' he said, I understood though, this was his kid sister, and he loved her.

'I won't. Listen, I'm going to another gym, I don't want any drama you know? It's dumb shit we can avoid, I don't want people talking, putting you in weird spots.' I said and held my hands up.

'Fuck those fools.' he said, Sam just being Sam I guess.

'It's already done, so that's on me, maybe you just scared me off, or whatever sounds good.' I said to him and grinned a bit. 'Let me know if you wanna kick up your fight game, I know a good grappling gym.'

'So I can rub my balls in some guy's face, nah that faggot shit ain't for me.' He shook his head.

'Well, if you miss it, I can rub mine on you again, like the last time.' I was enjoying this a bit too much.

'Fool, you're gonna make me shoot you after all.' he said shaking his head, and opening the door to the house, I followed him inside.

'Sam, you're gonna get along with Matt, I'm not asking now.' Tara's Mom said it was clear she wasn't asking.

'We're good, we squashed our shit.' he said and shrugged like it was nothing.

'Okay, well, Tara help me get the food out, these two boys need to eat.' she said and the women headed off into the kitchen.

'You're still an asshole.' Sam said.

'I know.' I smiled and shook my head.

--

Tara let out a long sigh as she settled down on my rock-hard cock. I needed this more than I could have imagined.

'Feel good?' she asked, but she knew the answer.

'Fuck yes.' I said, grinning up at her.

'You up to the job?' she teased.

'I guess we'll see.' I laughed softly and then gasped when she tightened her pussy, squeezing against my cock.

We fucked like this for a while, the view was always incredible, her tight body moving up and down, seeing my cock disappear into her dark flesh, soon glistening with juices. I rolled her onto her side and entered her that way, we fucked like this for a while and whispered naughty things to each other. I pulled out, turned her onto her back, then crawled between her legs, folded her in half, putting the back of her calves on my shoulders, and fucked her like that, it felt incredible, even more, tonight.

'I want you to do it. I'm serious. Don't pull out.' she said.

'I know, it's okay..' I gasped as I ground against her.

We'd been together for almost a year, I'd never been as happy as I'd been with Tara. She would come down to the gyms I trained at, and film me, even though I told her I didn't have any social media bullshit to post anything to, and she told me that she liked bragging on her social media bullshit about her man.

Her Man. It felt really good to be Her Man.

Guys would make comments, and then look at me and shake their heads, in those weird ways guys compliment other guys for the women they managed to have captured.

I took it all in stride, besides, I had a pretty solid rear naked choke, just in case someone needed to get educated.

We'd gotten very comfortable with each other, and the sex was incredible. Tara could go from soft, and gentle, to wanting my dick as hard as I could slam it into her, while my hand was wrapped around her throat. She had lost any reluctance to having her pussy eaten, and I was making up for all the lost time she'd missed out on that.

Tonight was different, this would be the first night where I would actually be trying to get her pregnant. The discussion we'd had about it had been a mixture of wanting to share our lives together, and have a family, but also, at some other level, the thought of fucking a baby into her really excited me. No, not for any of the racial implications, as I've said, it's never been about that. It felt primal, I wanted the world to see my woman with a huge belly, I wanted to show her off, I wanted the world to see we were that serious about each other.

We switched positions several times, and her pussy kept me on a perpetual edging adventure, it was like she'd had a meeting with sex aliens and learned the secret technique to making me crazy, I loved it. After a while, I moved between her legs, fucking Tara in the missionary position had always been my favorite. I loved being able to kiss her, to look into her eyes as we made love and other times as we fucked like animals. I wanted my mouth against hers when I came in her tonight, I wanted to be as joined to her as was humanly possible when I impregnated her.

'Just like that Honey, that feels perfect, just keep on, don't stop.' she said quietly.

The mixture of love and lust was impossible to describe. I smiled, kissed her again, and kept fucking her.

'Stay inside me when you cum.' she panted. Her orgasm was approaching.

I sped up my thrusting and locked eyes with her. My hand reached for her throat, and she turned her head slightly, exposing herself more to my hand. Instead, I moved my lips to her exposed throat and began filling her very fertile pussy with my semen. She gasped and locked her legs around my hips, and cried out as her orgasm swept through her.

Afterward, she lay still as I held her, I told her how much I loved her, and she purred like a kitten. Life could not get better than this. Well, almost, you see just about nine months later, Tara gave birth to a perfect little girl we named Patience, and then two years later we had our son, who we named Jasper. We've been together for a while now, and we have just as many issues as any other family, but I'm willing to bet we have even more good times than most.

If you're wondering, I did bring Tara to visit my folks, and they loved her straight away. I always felt like they would, but when the grandbabies came it was next level. Tara's Dad is still locked up, some parts of the world might never be fair, but we're doing our part to change all of that.